Thought exercise

What would be the reaction if pic related really happened?

Attached: 1532983878772.jpg (780x781, 160K)

>pic related

Attached: 44057862_1907324326000246_8096165029730058240_n.jpg (480x454, 19K)

the plane would probably explode

Psh itd be like the fawkin battle droids shuttin down in star wars or somethin

Attached: Bxg7OFDCUAAqvZD.jpg (498x339, 31K)

the plane would collide into the energy shield and the goat fucker cube would remain unharmed

chimping out and if it's discovered that a single israeli person was on the plane half of the middle east will be glassed.
you will also see widespread conflicts, some hotspots will break into war.

I was banned from the audiophile european tranny friendly onions underaged orgasm red face server upon discussing how based it would be to justifiably shoot angry muslims after they frenzied post-destruction of the Mecca box. They forwarded by plan to mods, and they banned me.

This is why I only go to Jow Forums groups, no eurocucks to talk about how 9 year old tranny whores are normal and I'm an angry grandpa for not wanting my daily dose of HIV.

Attached: assfail.png (598x704, 464K)

Would rather see it happen to that wall in israel that trump and other jewish stooges like to touch and fake cry.

Attached: 1536843902252.jpg (1045x587, 100K)

why would even do this instead of just dropping a nuke

Poetic Justice?

>Isis against worshiping idols
>don't have nuke
They have blown up mosques before so it's pretty safe to say they would attack other people is Islamic faith.

>>Jow Forums
Where are the weapons?
People's reactions have nothing to do with weapons.

Yes

Fuck, my newfag is showing

Attached: 1545004563750m.jpg (652x1024, 45K)

U apparently don’t know about muzzies

Knowing Jow Forums these days they'd cry

Attached: polestine.jpg (250x83, 3K)

>People's reactions have nothing to do with weapons.
I'm sure there would be a lot of reacting with weapons actually.

see what I mean

>le europeanz bened me

Nigga plz, even after 10 eddits, and masking 20% of the words, i still get "our system thinks your post is spam". Its so bad, that i'm replying to you with a screencap, as even masking 20% of the words makes me unable to post. And i will probably be banned for it.

A 2a board with no respect for 1a. Absolutely pathetic, i don't know why is still come here. Bored at work really.....

Attached: Untitled.png (1244x435, 25K)

They'd immediately assume it was kikery and go to war against Israel.

>shitskins get their asses kicked again in aftermath
nice

>reddit spacing
>anti-semitic
>pro palestine
the modern libcuck is an enigma,
so like 50% Iranian propaganda and 50% chicom agitprop

>reddit spacing
What spacing? There its literally a single sentence in a single row. Are you blind or retarded?
>anti-semitic
As any well read, non-jew on this planet should be by now.
>pro palestine
Being anti-jew, does not make me pro mudslime you jewish brainlet. Gas ALL non-whites as far as i'm concerned. However, IF i can only pick one group, then its the jews.

The world would instantly become 10 times better

Boring pol thread. Go back to Jow Forums.

>shitskins get their asses kicked

Attached: pharahcrackedmouth3.png (500x517, 653K)

You put an extra line break between the quote link and the first line. That's the purest form of reddit spacing, much moreso than putting a break between paragraphs or sentences like often gets accused of being "reddit spacing."

I guess they never miss, huh

Attached: 1518555243259.jpg (491x491, 56K)

Suck my dick nigger
bump

pol attracts the mentally ill and turns them into total nonfunctioning retards, you are the proof

>pol is now mad at anti semites

Damn you faggots really turned into a parody of yourselves after trump

>he put a line between the quote and first sentence. REDDIITTT, i have prooofs!!!!

Attached: 1542342322170.jpg (364x481, 35K)

All of the souls imprisoned within Kaaba would be released.
The initial overpressure would evaporate everything within a 1,000 mile radius.
After the initial blast ghouls would continue to gush from the untapped well beneath Mecca consuming all living flesh and reducing most of Europe and Asia to an uninhabitable hellscape.

Attached: 242E6945-C77E-4375-84A1-C35AF2BDFDB7.gif (200x147, 328K)

*Uncapped

Trump has turned the whole American right into an endless layer cake of constant contradictions, it's no surprise Jow Forums follows suit. Just look at all these people right now saying "sure, Trump just did something anti-gun and he's said he's anti-gun for decades, but I can't vote against him next election because the alternative might do something anti-gun."

We just don't know.
Some muslims want it gone, isis wanted to destroy it, others hold it as the holy site.
We just don't know, man.

Attached: cat think.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Saudi Arabia goes all world police and invades America to defeat the terrorists.

why not both?

Attached: 1500858532065.gif (320x240, 3.87M)

lol do you have a problem with history, fellow white kuffar?

this is the most blatant muslim poster LARPing as white I've ever seen

There was already a post earlier in the thread saying how Jow Forums posters wuld start crying about mecca being destroyed LARPing as whites. Then come "fellow whites" to start trying to deflect to jews to try and steer the conversation away from PROBLEMATIC islamophobia

rly makes me think

Absolutely.