I don't care what y'all say

>tfw you can own automatic weapons
>tfw you can sway society into liking guns by teaching them about gun safety and self defense by saying you're not able to be there all the time
>tfw if you move up, you can run for elections
>tfw if you're swat in california, you can get paid up to 100k a year
>tfw you can be fit because it is required
>tfw you may be able to get your own squad car
>tfw you can kill niggers if they make a wrong move
>tfw you can choose to enforce the law
>tfw you can be respected by being a pillar of your community

I don't understand why everyone on here is talking about gun rights being taken away when there's an obivious choice of a good career with a decent salary with benefits and with little to no chance of having your guns being taken away from you when you are the government. I'm hoping to be one because i want to try to get a trust so that i may own supressors, full auto and other restricted shit that civilains are not allowed to have. I also know that not all counties, cities, states are the same but they're pretty similar when it comes to police.
>inb4 eat shit and die pig
Also pic related

Attached: 1542372770737.png (720x895, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

democrats.org/about/party-platform/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Police are generally the purest example of their local culture.

If your police support gun rights you live in a good area. If they don't, leave. No, white people aren't based and you can't blame the brown ones. Over half of all people, even if you limit it to whites, have liberal leanings due to the youth being easily brainwashed. That's the way it goes.

Shit bait.

Attached: 1539990490687.jpg (480x468, 44K)

making it a federal felony for anyone registered or ever registered as a democrat to own guns is easier my dude

Fuck off zogbot

then you wont care when i say
EAT SHIT AND DIE NIGGER
PIGS=NIGGER NOW THATS HOW LOW YOU ARE

im not baiting i legit want to be a police officer and even if it is how is it considered bait?

Then why not make it better? Be an example of a great officer

But then thats violating their constitutional right why be better and show them that theyre wrong

You're retarded. I'm a spic, you nigger. SEE THATS HOW LOW YOU ARE XDDDDD

Why not be*

there are none there are ok cops that try but they fail. it's not their fault, they are trying to do a job that doesn't exist. the job of a cop is not to protect and serve, its to enforce the law. good cops join on to serve the community, but they didn't read the actual job description or something. because they are bound by and are legally required to enforce laws, some of which directly hurt the community.

Attached: 46458619_1052578084945731_541534009532874752_n.png (640x640, 355K)

why not end 70%+ of gun crime and remove guns from democrats.

you misspelled dindus

Pic related reflects that there is a pretty bad steroid problem amongst police officers. Its documented built hard, because "muh blue code"

So you want to be a hypocrit?

I respect your opinion

I didnt even know there was a steroid problem! But either way you can change that or a good citizen if they have the right knowledge

I disavow any strawmen you place upon my dear aspie. I merely want to find a common sense solution and removing firearms from the hands of current and former democrats is the most logical solution

Even democrats who actually support the 2nd amendment?

>become cop
>see insanity
>try for years to change it from the inside
>the brutality, drugs, racism
>no one listens
>say you violate the blue code
>fellow police start harassing you
>you, being of solid morals do more and more to change the insanity of the police force
Your name was Dorner, and the police intentionally burn you alive in a cabin.

Also thats why you can kill niggers if they even budge or move to quickly with their hands, you are able to shoot as it is for your protection

No such thing.

far too dangerous. note I said even former democrats

Damn

Then how do they have guns in the first place then?

I didnt say to take away guns

Democrats are authoritarian. They're progun but only for them. To be pro 2nd ammednment you have to be progun for everyone.

I do. Charge them with a 10 year minimum federal felony otherwise and warrant fuck them raw.

>2019 being pro 2nd amendment
I'm pro common sense gun control for democrats. If you are a democrat or have ever been one there is no reason for you to own a gun.

Attached: C0E92227-49A6-45E8-B73A-216E9961B466.jpg (720x804, 51K)

You still can't get suppressors, FA, or even off roster handguns as a cop in CA. Even if you're a rigle certified officer you have to sign your gun out everyday because technically it's illegal. It definitely won't have any bells and whistles either, unless maybe if you're SWAT and even then you still can't take it home.

You do put yourself in a good position though. California can't have fun stuff, but they can still have stuff. Imo the most important thing is that every able bodied man of sound mind be armed with a rifle and handgun, the rifle for war and the handgun for carrying. You can get A rifle in CA, maybe not your rifle of choice but a rifle that shoots rifle bullets. You can also get A handgun, but carrying it is always a fight. If you're a cop it's not though because of LEOSA. That's the greatest perk of the job imo, I can carry anywhere in all 50 states and no one can say shit because I can sue them for violating federal law. There's plenty of other perks. It's a damn good career desu but you gotta get over that edginess to appreciate it. Either way 1-2 weeks into the job and you'll know we're the good guys no matter what you thought before. If you honestly think we're overall the bad guys, it's like one of those situations where you know you're right but you're not. I just can't tell you you're not because your so convinced that you're not not, but you are.

> Either way 1-2 weeks into the job and you'll know we're the good guys no matter what you thought before

Dated a couple of cops (not in the USA tho) honestly I still can't figure out how they managed to keep up with all the BS they received on a daily based.

This. Cops do as they're told. It's these fuckwad lawmakers who are the problem.

The BS on calls is fun. The BS from admin sucks, but that's only an issue if you work for a petty ass small town agency that has time to breathe down your neck. I've honestly never felt stressed on a call even if I'm chasing someone down. Can't think of any other job where I get paid to jog and ruin a shithead's day at the same time.

Democrats have made a precedent of violating the rights of gun owners, thus forfeiting their own. Libshits are valid targets in all instances.

>thinking cops are respected by the community at large
Cops are the lowest scum on earth and everybody in the community laughs at them behind closed doors, well except bootlickers

Man, I dont have the balls to be a cop. I'd have a heart attack any time I'm approaching a car for a simple traffic stop. You have no clue if it's a methed out psycho with a gun in the glovebox and a "Fuck the police" attitude. Sometimes I think police work would be cool and I'd like to help out the community but I just dont have the balls for half the shit they do.

Statistically it's safer than a lot of jobs (like roofers, fishermen, truckers, farmers).
>Serve the community
They enforce laws, most of the time that helps the community but in a lot of cases it can hurt it

Fuck off

Attached: image_1.png (600x346, 188K)

>just be a swat officer in california bro

I dont know. I like cops. Over they years they have always been incredibly helpful. I mean yeah I've been pulled over by a dick cop but usually the ones around here are super polite and helpful. Or maybe I'm white and dont cook meth. The handful of times I've had to call them they were on my side and backing me up. Reports have been thorough and they work quick. I dont know, I've just never had a problem with them.

op cant inb4 unironically eat shit and die

Fuck off and die.

>little to no chance of having your guns being taken away from you when you are the government.
Yeah, you'll just be doing the taking when the politicians tell you to. You will literally be the boot. Go ahead if you think you can do some good for gun rights, but otherwise you're just a fucking quisling, while the rest of us lose everything.

Doesn't California SWAT only hire ex mil?

So you move up to be them and enforce better laws

I respect your opinion

Eat a dick

Then move up and do something about it you worm

How good is being a cop if I'm a pretty cold person, laugh at tweakers and their shenanigans, like fighting, like protecting people and want to one day get in a gunfight?

ok Sam

Fucking tankflesh

You get paid for it and you meet other people like yourself

YOU SHALL NOT CORNER THE DORNER

Literally why I joined the ATF, even have a machingun for free.

Cops suck. If you're white and have ever had a bad experience with a police officer just know its 10 times worse if you're any shade darker. If you ever been pulled over with a black person in your car before you know what I'm talking about. I've been patted down by police for smoking with friends outside and unsurprisingly they spent 3 times the amount of time searching my Hispanic friend and searched inside his shoes while just tapping my pockets. Ironically, I had all the shit on my body and they let us go.

What about blue collar pro gun Democrats like Jim Webb?

>y'all

Attached: deepfried_1520035891059.png (225x225, 76K)

Almost was behind you until the racism line. Racism is a good thing and the racism evinced by the police is one of the only good things about them, born through sheer practicality.

If Democrats had any kind of logic or rationality, they wouldn't be democrats. My feels say you should take Jethro's guns away, but not spend any time hassling DeShawn and Taequandius because they're poor oppressed minorities, regardless of how many people they shot this week.

Ha, I love posts like this because I get to feel smugly superior to retards who think they're smarter than they are. I could mention something like "second person plural" to justify that decision, but you couldn't understand it if I spent a million years explaining it, you literal chimp.

Attached: E068F9E8-2F32-4CCF-AC80-F6EA9D3D8C7B.jpg (634x412, 67K)

Racist cops
Pic related

Attached: 44A3BBDF-754C-45B4-B945-8855CADE8474.jpg (660x371, 52K)

nice facebook pic, boomer

Retarded newfag detected

Attached: beyoncesippingonadrink-gif_o_7239116.jpg (640x427, 65K)

Yeah and you’re also the first to disarm people over bullshit redflag laws because your pension comes before gun owners rights.

Literally what is a cop doing that directly hurts a community? I'm from Canada so maybe I have no idea but I've never ever had a run in with police because I don't do stupid shit. Everyone I know that hates cops are actual druggies and people who think its bullshit to get pulled over doing 150 in a 90.
I actually just don't get it, don't do stupid shit and go about your life.

I just found out yesterday I landed a spot with my local PD, I start academy in January.
Hype as fuck. I’ve lived in this city my entire 21 years and know it like the back of my hand, and the department is pretty advanced despite being a small city. It’s big enough that you have a good call volume and always have something to do, but small enough that you know everyone you work with and things aren’t too busy.

I’ve got nothing against the police in principle, but I wouldn’t want to be an officer
>lots of bureaucracy and oversight (I prefer to work independently and alone on everything)
>everything you do is going to be scrutinized constantly
>nature of the job requires you to constantly rub elbows with the worst people in society
>instead of being called upon to do what you think is right (like virtually every other American), your job is to enforce laws you may not agree with.
>a bunch of gun-loving weebs on an online Himalayan blueprint-drafting collective will hate you because of the worst representatives of your profession
Almost everything you listed as a perk isn’t special to police anyway. The perks of the job are hardly a big deal.

Attached: 1539602250220.jpg (1080x1080, 1.04M)

SHALL

Yeah police are cool. I like police. If you are pro gun and not a degenerate it's pretty easy to like police. I've gotten out of a lot of tickets bc the cops saw my nra sticker and my dip cans. BUT that was in Alabama innawoods. You gotta remember the second that your state turns left either due to a shooting or some wierd Nubian migration patterns the police will come take your shit with no remorse bc they they get to keep their guns so why are they worried?

Attached: 20170304_012609.jpg (3024x4032, 1.56M)

Uhhh, what if criminals don't follow the law?

Only when its ever so slight.
It worked wonders for Jew York, which used to be much more dangerous. Places like the deep south stay shitholes because their communities are too stupid to tell the difference between nigs and spics and normal minorities.
They are, in many ways, no better than the shitholes they claim to not be like, such as detroit and oakland. Ask me how I know this.

You send people to prison for purchasing a product that hurts absolutely nobody. You deserve to be shot in the brain, if Washington and Jefferson were alive they would agree.

Literally on the official website of the democratic party:

> To build on the success of the lifesaving Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, we will expand and strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in our current laws; repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) to revoke the dangerous legal immunity protections gun makers and sellers now enjoy; and keep weapons of war—such as assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines (LCAM’s)—off our streets. We will fight back against attempts to make it harder for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to revoke federal licenses from law breaking gun dealers

democrats.org/about/party-platform/

Annoying, both parties should be fighting over who can give Americans more freedoms, but as a whole: The Democratic Party does not support private ownership of firearms and actively wants to push horrible legislation that heavily restricts firearm ownership.

>I've gotten out of a lot of tickets bc the cops saw my nra sticker and my dip cans.

Alabama's even more of a shithole than I thought.

WELL

Have you not read my responses at all?

Or you know you can always move up in position and run in elections to turn your state red but fuck me right? Fuck actual change that only you or others like you can do to turn this country around.

The point is to sway society into liking guns by giving advice and helping really vulnerable people by saying the police are not always going to be there making them actually think about having to carry a gun for their personal safety but i respect your opinion

So then help vote against it, write to your state, city, county officials, inform and persuade others into going on your side.
If you're not even going to try, then it is almost like saying "hey go ahead and take my gun already"

extorting money from people enforcing bullshit traffic laws so that the state can get some more bennies. Occasionally power tripping on people who dont deserve it.

Otherwise they're usually putting bad people away I think. Any intelligent person can recognize why they're needed but still dislike the bullshit they enforce and the egomaniacs some departments employ.

I have. I've actually sent out a few letters. The one time I've gotten a response it was bullshit about how the Chicago "AWB" should be expanded to the whole state. I even added fucking citations to my letter. Fuck this hell hole.

Kek

rip sweet prince

Im sorry for that

I can agree with you on this