Was there anyone here retarded enough to pre order this abortion?

>but muh ian mccuckum and karl kumsarda said it be gud

>it's also about to be a 2 years past the promised release date

anyone dumb enough to order this ar-15 in a stg44 airsoft shell? have you got your money back or nah?

Attached: 1493128409608.png (964x692, 759K)

American gunmaker talks big and can't deliver

>why are ar's the only good u.s made firearm, i mean u.s ak's are so shitty it's comical then there is this thing

The american version probably functioned better and more reliably than the germ*n stamped steel abortion anyway lmao. No flaws just improvements on the firearm of an inferior race, the germ*n.

The market for this gun is people who want something historically accurate, not an updated version of an older design. They couldn't even manage to make it cosmetically representative of the original.

>The market for this gun is people who want something historically accurate
not it's not it's clearly for naziboo tardos lmao. they got what they deserved a lesson in how garbo germ*n engineering is and how inferior it is and always has been to american capitalism and it's fruits

why are you replacing the a in german with an asterisk?

idk senpai the only guns the u.s is currently building well are ar's and fudd hunting guns, anything tacticool other than ar's made here usually explodes or doesn't function because the companies don't want to test them so they let the customer be the guinea pig

sounds like a personal small dicked germ*n blood problem to me

sounds like the kinda person that buys shit like OP posted to me

your posts are very cringey little guy, maybe you should go back?

Attached: 1531540738314.png (533x622, 26K)

The fact that germ*ns aren't human, and can't make usable guns is no problem to a strong anglo blooded american like myself.
you small dicked germ*n bloods can wallow in your plastic g36s that are really just bastardized anglo-american ar-18s
*melts*

the g36 is the only shitty gun Germany has produced

>also wasn't Eugene stoner of german decent

the fuck is wrong with your post formatting retarded germ*ncuck. and yes germ*ny has never produced a worthwhile firearm design, and stoner was anglo sorrry not sorry sweaty

>tfw have a .22 replica and it's one of my favorite guns

Attached: 1398130358979.jpg (775x591, 26K)

>sweaty
My head says nigger, but my heart says kike.

Attached: 1545293817904m.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

No American manufacturer has ever got technical package for AK. All these nations that made it had one, which is why majority of AK's that were produced for actual militaries are much better than any fully American one(I mean come on, do you think Bulgaria or 1960's China had somehow better manufacturing capability than the US does nowadays?). As it turns out it isn't an easy thing to build working AK. At this point you have to hope Radom will eventually build that factory in Texas. Then you'll get good quality AK's.

>technical package for AK. All these nations that made it had one
Not to mention consultants and engineers from the Russian arsenals making sure production is set up and functioning correctly.

>ITT: wehraboos bitching about a stamped semi-auto long-stroke tilting bolt rifle. Also, some faggot trying to make "German" sound like a naughty word.

Lmao the gun was never going to happen. The STG44 is incredibly complex discounting memes about stampings being caveman simple.

The problem is this gun isn't a square box receiver housing with 3 bends like the Soviets used for the AK. All those intricate little lines and curves exist to strength the receiver and make it function without flex induced malfunction. It's not even as simple as the folded halves design of the HK roller series. Its more like 3 large complex stampings put together to form one gun.

I knew the company knew fuck all when they said the cosmetic differences were independent of functionality. They hadnt even read Sturmgewehr! by collectors publications which would have clued them in on it. But hey, fuck doing research when you can milk people for money to fund your machine shop then fuck off from gun manufacturing.

Don't forget they also couldn't make proper mags for the gun kek! An STG45 would have been far less ambitious.

lol the 300lb autistic reenactor is still asshurt that a reproduction is not a replica.

Is I the GSG one? Local gun store has one for $350 and it just looks like a fun gun for plinking and if it's accurate, LARPy rabbit hunting

this

How to do a German WW2 replica properly: SMG guns' FG-42.
How not to do a replica properly: the OP's

Based and anglo pilled