QTDDTOT:Czech Backpack Edition

What dafaq do these clips connect to,a pistol belt?If so what kind?

Attached: Le%BackPack2.jpg (1440x1440, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

san-antonio.texasguntrader.com/category/569/For-Sale-Trade-Guns-for-Sale/listings/1295336/Colt-Army-Special-from-1919-in-38-special-caliber.html
grindworx.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's another pic of the backpack (this was before I put the Y straps on it)

Attached: Le%BackPack1.jpg (1440x1440, 905K)

Bump

Attached: loss_harrel.png (1564x1564, 2.53M)

Anyone?

Attached: images_0.png (227x222, 6K)

Is this safe to shoot?

Attached: IMG_20181220_153404.jpg (4160x3120, 3.26M)

Well what fun is it user?

Remington Rolling block, but the barrel is drilled to make it a shotgun

If the brass on the shell extends further than the missing chunk you might be fine (no promises t.sortaguessing)

The Rolling Block is a very strong action, but it looks like you're missing the extractor.
Some bad rust pitting, but trap loads should work fine. Just don't fire slugs right away.

That is where the extractor would be

Fuq,excuse my autism

are poly80s reliable? seeing in the comments of youtube videos people talking about all these issues theyre having

how well do AR mags fit in a Smersh Vest?

Thanks anons

What are the badges or pins on his suit?

Attached: George Higgins.png (1732x666, 472K)

I'm gonna buy a gun soon to get my CCW permit with, but I don't want to sound completely clueless when I show up at the gun store. Never shot a gun, but I have seen and held (unloaded) ones. I figure I need to get one soon before they get banned entirely (CA resident, they'll be the first to ban them)

Apparently the CZ 75 is a good handgun, are there any alternatives that are reliable, easy to work on, and affordable? My boomer coworker told me to just stick with the common brands and I'll be fine, but are there any comparable brands that are cheaper (

Attached: 1362796310857.gif (474x356, 203K)

I just shot a skunk in my yard at 5 pm in the daylight. He was fucking chasing my boxer through the yard. I don't see any bite marks but should I chance it? Or should I kill my dog in case he has rabies?

san-antonio.texasguntrader.com/category/569/For-Sale-Trade-Guns-for-Sale/listings/1295336/Colt-Army-Special-from-1919-in-38-special-caliber.html

Might hit this guy up for it, is this a good deal? It looks like it's in good condition, why so low?

Revolvers are shit, user. Get a sig.

That's a great price but realize this:
1. It's been refinished so the pics could be hiding something and that affects the collectors value.
2. They say they shot 18 rounds. That's the only part of the description on function. They don't say it works great or anything.

Might be a good deal. Might not. It's not a lot of money to lose.

Also do not listen to this retard

>san-antonio.texasguntrader.com/category/569/For-Sale-Trade-Guns-for-Sale/listings/1295336/Colt-Army-Special-from-1919-in-38-special-caliber.html

This and also those turn-of-the-20th-Century Colt designs were full of hand-fitted parts and lots of tiny little leaf springs. Not many gunsmiths in the current year even know how to work on one. If it breaks, if it goes out of time, you will have great difficulty getting it fixed. They haven't made parts for those in a long, long, long time.

I've got a JRA BM59 that I think is horrendously overgassed. It fuckin chucks brass 6 or 7 yards and the other day the bolt disassembled after firing. Nothing broke it just took itself a part.
I was thinking about just getting an adjustable m1 garand gas plug as a replacement for the current plug. Any recommendations for the plug? Any alternatives?

sup guys whats your opinion on armed security guards I know theres some of you that work as one any stories or experiences you'd like to share im only doing it because ezpz moniez and as a temp. job.

Attached: 1545229322674.jpg (820x1024, 134K)

Should I save up for one of these m76's from assault weapons of ohio or save up for a Mac 10 and lage upper?

Attached: 20181219_213549.jpg (2576x1932, 1.53M)

I've never heard of an armed security guard position that didn't specify either law enforcement or military experience, so that cuts a lot of us out.

I've looked into applying for unarmed security but was turned off when the woman on the phone said I had to buy a $250 uniform up front before they'd even consider my application.

Given what money-grubbing Jews most business owners are, if they think they need an actual security guard, they must have a severe problem. And I don't think I'd want to wear a uniform that says "shoot me first" for a part-time minimum-wage job, armed or unarmed.

Your mileage may vary, of course.

anyone know where to get stuff like sap gloves or an extendable baton? I want to get my buddy who just started a security job some secret santa gifts and I need help on what to get him. Any ideas fellas?

Attached: 83407940.20000002_1535478472543.jpg (600x800, 76K)

Does Zastava no longer have a US importer? I don't want to purchase anything, it's merely curiosity.

Speaking from personal connections with AWO, I would say make sure the headspace is okay before firing one. Other than that, they're great guns.

Isn't that the company that bought Ohio Rapid Fire's old tooling and inventory?

Whoa wtf I do unarmed security here in California never heard a security company pull that stunt its a shit show working unarmed though and most companies hire anyone as long if you have permits you need to be an armed guard and they usually start you off working $15 an hour they hire you pretty quick if you have military experience and if you do you guys have shit to get all the permits free all you ex-military guys usually waste money on your gear and thats it not a bad thing if you want to move out of sTate desu if you need a job

I plan on rarely shooting it. I just like an addition to my classic colt revolvers in my collection. I think it would compliment my 1968 detective special.

Do you think it's a good price for a refinished colt army?I mean it's not the worst refinish I've seen on a revolver.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

I know this is gonna be oddly specific, but maybe an user can help me.

I work very, very close to Love Field in Dallas, I mean hundreds of yards from the edge of a runway. So I'm very used to planes taking off/landing close, which I will never get tired of, but most of the time it's just commercial stuff like you'd expect. Occasionally, I'll see a P-3 Orion take off, in another thread somebody once told me they re-fuel there. Once in the bluest of moons I'll see something cooler, like a V-22 or Blackhawk or one of the big Sikorsky helicopters (I forget which, I mix them up)

But every now and then, I'll hear a jet engine take-off sound that absolutely fucking rips through my shop, loud as fuck, but I've never been able to get outside fast enough to see what it was. I'm convinced it's a fighter jet from the sound, but can anyone tell me what kind of fighter/what branch would take off out of Love Field?

If it works, if it's in time, if it doesn't spit metal out the sides, and if you keep in mind that despite its age and provenance the refinish has taken away any collector value it might have had, then, sure.

And if you shoot it, you might even want to reload for it, and make extra-light ammo to minimize wear and tear on it. A .36" caliber muzzleloader round ball--or a pellet of #000 buckshot, coated with liquid Alox and allowed to dry, seated halfway in the case and halfway out with a heavy taper crimp--plus three grains of Bullseye will punch holes in paper. 5.1 to 5.5 grains of Trail Boss will give a little more velocity and might burn a little cleaner but will still be a very light, very mild load with even less recoil and even less wear on the gun than wadcutters.

If you're seeing V22s, those birds belong to the Marines. As the Marines also fly fast jets, that'd be my guess.

>what handgun?
Used Glocks (e.g. formerly used by police) might be in your budget range. They are reliable out of the box. No idea if they're on the CA-approved pistol list. You might only find them in 40.
>no experience with guns
If you have any hasguns friend, ask him to show you how to shoot with his guns and offer to pay for the ammo and any range fees. If no such friend, you can rent guns at shooting ranges. Watching youtube videos on how to handle firearms actually helps imo.
>stuck in CA
Real talk, try to get out of CA while you can. You are not alone and you have options. This is only a temporary problem.

If you're really a gun n00b I recommend starting with a .22.

And no law says you can't get a .22, for inexpensive, low-recoil, high-volume practice, and also get something else in a more substantial caliber and shoot it just enough to familiarize yourself with it.

I don't know about prices in the DPRK but at least in the rest of the country you can get used Ruger Mk II and Mk III .22 pistols under $300 all day long.

If you like the grip-frame angle of the metal Rugers, you might like the way a Glock points for you. It isn't too different. If you prefer the CZ75--and there's nothing wrong with them--you might want to try the polymer-framed Ruger "22/45," which has a grip angle closer to the CZ's.

Remember. Front sight, press. Front sight, press. Repeat as needed.

do any of you guys actually use snap caps?
ive never owned any but my neighbor has some for all his rifles.
im troubleshhoting a feed problem with an old bolt .22 and i finally think i need some.

Attached: 1537816820253m.jpg (675x1024, 110K)

What are some nice shooting gloves that don't look too tacticool/mall ninja-esque?

Anyone?

I do for my 9mm

To clarify I've only V-22s once, I just used them as an example of one of the cooler non-commercial things I've seen. But yeah, since the P-3 is Navy and Marines are under the Navy, makes sense. So more than likely F/A-18s?

Snap caps are only for rimfire guns so it would be a good idea for your .22.

Call fish and game or something. They might test it just for stats. The skunk corpse that is

keep him outside for awhile. if he has rabies give 'em the old yeller i suppose.

back in the day we used to get them out of a bud k mail order catalog that came in the mail "crack sip"
honestly i'd just try and get a quality one off of ebay. i have also been going on this site for years any they still have cheap decent stilettos
grindworx.com/

That seems very likely, yes. Do the Marines have any F35s yet?

they make semi auto snap caps, they are used to test for flinching. have a friend load one randomly in a mag, when it doesn't go off, if you dip the gun, you're flinching.

Possibly, EA-18G or an F/A-18. If it's stupid loud probably a Growler.

oooo interesting.

It's pretty goddamn loud. As in, 737s take off or land, depending on they day, every 2 minutes. If you're inside you don't even hear them over shop noise. When this plane, whatever it is, takes off (and I'm assuming it takes off because it sounds like it's under heavy load) not only is it audible in the shop, it stops you from what you're doing and you can't talk over it. Whatever it is is loud and sounds fucking mad, it's gone in a hurry but leaves a trail of sound behind it.

I tackled him in the light and looked him over real good. I don't think he got bit and he didn't even get sprayed. His head just kind of stinks. Usually they get sprayed.

Thank god I my old marlin 60 was loaded. I saw the skunk out my front window and ran to get the rifle. By the time I was outside it was chasing my dog through the yard. In addition to self/home defense against humans, always keep a loaded .22lr ready for the pepe le pews.

does anybody know how well hk style fore grip like pic related and collapsing stocks work well on c308s? will they require modifcations or are they for the most part compatible?

Attached: 2135082_01_hk91_g3a4_308_collapsible_stoc_640.jpg (640x302, 32K)

Is that a G3 clone or a CETME clone?

What exactly is the intended purpose of the hole in the front of a 50 cal finger box? I've seem people do all sorts of weird shit with them to install locks. The simplest use was a long neck padlock.

Attached: ammo can hf.jpg (1200x1200, 147K)

whats a good price point?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Bump

Attached: IMG_20181128_151532_113.jpg (953x954, 115K)

anyone have instructions to mill an 80% lower without a jig? I remember seeing people post something like that around here somewhere.

Is step 1 "git gud?"

does anyone have any information on turning a caulk gun into a working firearm?

Can anyone identify the chest rig or accessories this guy is packing?

Attached: 1544655970272.jpg (651x800, 158K)

I'm fairly new to guns. This cartridge has been chambered, unchambered, and reloaded into the top of my magazine multiple times and now there is a deep score along both sides. I'm definitely not going to use it anymore, but how do I dispose of it safely?

Attached: 20181221_105233.jpg (1076x1562, 824K)

Uh...the nickname "grease gun" given to the M3 is just a nickname because it looks like like a grease gun, it wasn't built off of one.

You're better off building an AK out of a shovel.

Contact local police or waste management and ask.

Yes, for my revolvers that have the firing pin on the hammer, I use them. Older guns are more prone to dry firing problems than modern guns. It's also good to practice reload drills with a revolver.

jig is best, but otherwise, search jewtube and watch videos. Having a visual guide will at least help.

I use 9mm snap caps to drying firing practice/reload practice and two 223 snap caps for a basic function test when building ARs.

Fire it. Seriously, that wont do shit as long as you dont reload it

Have a gunsmith inspect it.

Why do some baton rings have a peg, or a flat protrusion?

Attached: LP029_330_1.jpg (593x738, 19K)

Keeps tonfa batons from rotating.

Attached: police-baton-1-3d-model-fbx-blend.jpg (676x365, 9K)

I've got some police gear I got in a discarded kit that I'm trying to sell off since I don't plan on LARPing any time soon. No idea if anyone will buy a used baton ring, but we shall see. Thanks user.I also have a cuff holster, but no cuffs, but I do have 2 sets of restraints. For some reason the wife seems excited about those. The prices on holsters are all over the place :/

What are the best books on the Rhodesian Bush Wars and the Soviet War in Afghanistan?

Also looking at 12 gauge shotguns, how are Mossberg vs Savage firearms?

Is the stock fully extended included in overall length?