So which state has the best gun laws?

So which state has the best gun laws?

Attached: us.gif (786x570, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7dyNZ6F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kentucky

but why tho?

Massachusetts has passed the most common sense gun laws in the country. You wouldnt want a crazy guy getting a machine gun would you?

Great gun culture, can open carry without license, can have loaded gun in glovebox without license or CCW, can shoot a home invader without getting fucked by the police. CCW permit is easy to get and cheap since everyone is poor anyway.

I said best, not worst

But why is it superior to other states?

>Single sentence write prompts
Fuck off bot.

Yeah

Alabama

There is nothing common sense about Massachusetts gun laws. They are some of the most confusing, arbitrary, and misunderstood gun laws in the country. Living here is only slightly better than some European countries when it comes to gun rights.

Nice bait.

Seriously the laws here are as convulouted as hell but at least I can own pre ban mags, pre 2016 AKs and ARs, SBRs, carry in liquor establishments and drink alcohol, laugh at non binding 'no weapons allowed' signage and maybe one day move to a town where the CLEO will bequeath me with a green card so I can own pre 86 full auto.

Anyone that thinks MA has the worst gun laws in the country is clueless. Cali, NY and NJ are far worse off.

Just be careful with drinking alcohol. See MGL c.269 10(h)

We are right behind CA, NY and NJ. Mass has a firearm registry, requires an FID or LTC just to possess firearms, and the licensing process is “may issue” and up to the sole discretion of your local police chief so you get stupid situations where people from Boston can’t carry in Boston but someone from a small town in central mass can.

New Hampshire has the best gun laws in New England.

Michigan
>Protip: Detroit is not Michigan.

We can do that in Nevada, too...for now

;__;

No one will tell the truth, because shitstains from CA, NY, NJ, and IL will flood it and fuck it up.

Indiana

Attached: IMG_20180310_211750.jpg (3036x4048, 3.49M)

ny isnt as cucked as people claim. if you live outside of the city you can go buy long guns without a license. walk in and buy.

California
Thats why you should stay there

Haha, except which long guns are allowed? Last time I looked a semi auto with a pistol grip is illegal.

>New Hampshire has the best gun laws in New England.
For now.

Based
>t. fellow Michiganderanianite

Attached: 1446884926204.jpg (1033x679, 54K)

Wouldn't Arizona be #1? I mean, I live in NC but drove through and ended up staying in Holbrook so I tried to do research on all the states I'd pass through and Arizona seemed to be the best.
>cc without permit
>carry a gun anywhere in your vehicle without permit
>blm (free open land with no one breathing down your neck)
>no waiting period
>stand your ground
>castle doctrine
What else could anyone ask for? It seems like peak gun ownership but again, I could be very wrong as I've only been a passerby. The only negative I guess would be reservations.

Attached: IMG_1667.jpg (480x360, 69K)

You’re a funny man

What about Maine? I thought they were basically on equal footing with New Hampshire

it is, but it won't be

Yeah I followed the midterms and was surprised as hell when it got flipped blue.

Detroit also doesn't have any specific or special laws.

MI is pretty good but it isn't the best.

NH because for the low cost of $200 i can get a non resident ccw permit which in turn gives me more gun rights than my home country

not the best gun laws but ours are "just ok" (just like the rest of ohio). Fuck kasich.
Ohio discord:
>discord.gg/7dyNZ6F

Attached: ohio chan.png (448x454, 120K)

Maine is a close second. Both have constitutional carry but Maine has some weird provision that you need a CCL to carry in state parks and at Acadia National Park or something like that. If it weren’t for work I’d move up to Maine in a heartbeat.

>common sense
Get out.

Attached: at_u.jpg (336x518, 43K)

its probably alaska. it really is americas last frontier

>carry a gun anywhere in your vehicle without a permit
>anywhere in your vehicle
thanks for reminding me of that one greentext where an user's friends drove him home because he was too drunk to drive and also too drunk to open the car door so they just stuffed him in the trunk

no one ever says arkansas. everyone always forgets about arkansas. poor arkansas.

lol who cares, any state good for guns is shit

lmao, it's literally all places like Mississippi, North Dakota, Montana, Alaska, Kentucky and West Virginia have going for them

Attached: 1477880218527.png (1600x1389, 1.2M)

Arizona is likely to be trending blue now, so who knows going forward

It's Alaska. They are the only state who actually cucked the ATF.

Montana is highly ranked on every map you just posted mong

Missouri. There are just a few laws left dealing with where you can and cannot carry but those could be undone. Hell, you can carry a gun into the state capital building now.

Attached: missouruh.jpg (1067x809, 712K)

Arizona and Alaska are by far the #1 states for gun ownership.

Not for long

>Alaska cucked the ATF
Please provide more info, especially if it was a specific court case. Asking for a friend.

Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that exempts all firearms possessed or manufactured within Alaska from federal firearm regulations, effective immediately.

Highlights:
Exempts firearms, firearm accessories, and ammunition possessed in Alaska from any federal firearm regulation, whereas current law only exempts firearms manufactured in the state (Sec. 2).
Authorizes the state attorney general to defend any citizen of Alaska who is prosecuted by the United States government in regards to federal law that regulates firearms (Sec. 4).
Classifies the enforcement of any federal law that restricts firearms in the following ways as a Class C felony (Sec. 5):
Limits the ownership of a semi-automatic firearm or firearm magazine; or
Requires the registration of a firearm, firearm accessory, or magazine.

>be nc fag
>want pistol
>have to have a pistol permit in order to [legally] buy a pistol
>have to sign up for a waiting list to see the sheriff's office for it
>it's a fucking 6 month wait
>6 months later go into sheriff's office, have to sign and fill out background papers
>said paperwork takes another 2 weeks to 'look over'
>finally get permits [$5 each]
>but wait, local gun shops don't have the pistol I want
>order online, takes another 2 weeks
>have to go to gun shop to pick pistol up
>sign more papers
>pay $20 just for the gun shop to hand over my gun
>7 months later finally get my 6 shot revolver
>mfw overhear yankee coworker go on about how we need more common sense gun laws

Attached: 1520310970469.jpg (800x587, 42K)

You in mecklenburg dude?

Not with the next state administration coming in. We are about to get fucked.

This thread makes me sad. WA used to be great

Forsyth.

Ah ok. Unfortunately I'm Meck county (just moved back from upstate SC) and it's pretty much the same hassle.
>apply online
>you have 5 days to go to uptown charlotte to sign mental health paperwork
>wait 3 to 5 months
>go back to pick them up
>pay for 1 to 3 at 5$ a pop

I miss SC, man. Walk in and out in 20 minutes with new pistol. Suppressors are fairly easy to get though if you just let the gun shop handle all your shit. I was able to come in 5 days a week if I wanted to, to shoot it but had to wait a year to bring it home.

Pic applies to OP.

Attached: bait-abstract.png (680x684, 175K)

Btw go check out outdoor limited in high point. They ship so I mostly rely on that but they have AMAZING deals on ammo. I get all my Ranger T, Gold Dot, and HST in 50 rd boxes for super cheap from them along with bulk range ammo for 9, 40 and 45. Good shit. Highly recommend

>6 month waits for pistol purchase permits.
Wtf? In Gaston county you do the application online and they're ready to pick up like a week later at most. With thise wait times you might as well get a concealed carry permit and be done with it.

Sounds good, i'll check it out sometime.
Speaking of High Point, check out Horney Town Gun and Ammo. It's a little building/trailer behind a general store, but it had so many guns inside you literally could not see the walls. Coziest lil' gun shop I've ever seen.

Arizona without fail

I know that feeling pham.
>Kansas

Small town vs big city. I wont argue with you though. Why I haven't gotten my CC yet consindering I work at a range beats the hell outta me. I guess it's just the price point. I have the paperwork for the Virginia CC place already filled out and finger printed I just need to get a 100$ money order. Did the 20 minute online class to and had my certificate signed by a registered NRA instructor. It's still legal to do and recognized in NC
That does sound cozy. I need to go up there to see a friend if mine after the holidays so I'll stop by there

It is very unlikely for any gun control measures to ever be passed or even made within the next 10 years if ever in either AZ or AK. AZ is more at risk but there's no way any AWB will ever be likely to pass in the state for next few decades, probably never given the commonality of them in the state. It would take something passed at the federal level for anything to ever happen. And if AZ or AK fall, you can pretty much kiss the rest of the states goodbye at that point, they'd all be fucked by then.

New Jersey gun laws are ridiculous. Just turned in my fingerprints today so hopefully within 30 days I'll legally be able to purchase a firearm.

Not trying to be a smart ass, I'm legitimately wondering what can you legally own? 10 rd pistols or less? Ar15s but cali style? Or is it primarily rifles and shotguns? I do know you can't have HP rounds outside of your property (which is fucking retarded) but hey, when have gun laws made sense?

I don't really know the laws that week bc I literally just applied for an FID today but I do know that For each type of weapon they have a list of check boxes essentially and if you can check 2 or more you can't legally own that weapon (classified as an assault weapon). Also:

Banned manufacturers, models, and typesEdit

The following manufacturers, models, and types are namingly banned:[24]

Armalite AR-180 type

Australian Automatic Arms SAR

Avtomat Kalashnikov type semi-automatic firearms

Beretta AR-70 and BM59 semi-automatic firearms

Bushmaster Assault Rifle

Calico M-900 Assault carbine and M-900

CETME G3

Chartered Industries of Singapore SR-88 type

Colt AR-15 and CAR-15 series (Colt Match Target Rifle are allowed)

Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max 1 and Max 2, AR 100 types

Demro TAC-1 carbine type

Encom MP-9 and MP-45 carbine types

FAMAS MAS223 types

FN-FAL, FN-LAR, or FN-FNC type semi-automatic firearms

Franchi SPAS 12 and LAW 12 shotguns

G3SA type

Galil type Heckler and Koch HK91, HK93, HK94, MP5, PSG-1

Intratec TEC 9 and 22 semi-automatic firearms

M1 carbine type

M14S type (M1A's are allowed)

MAC 10, MAC 11, MAC 11-9mm carbine type firearms

PJK M-68 carbine type

Plainfield Machine Company Carbine

Ruger K-Mini-14/5F and Mini-14/5RF

SIG AMT, SIG 550SP, SIG 551SP, SIG PE-57 types

SKS with detachable magazine type

Spectre Auto carbine type

Springfield Armory BM59 and SAR-48 type

Sterling MK-6, MK-7 and SAR types

Steyr A.U.G. semi-automatic firearms

USAS 12 semi-automatic type shotgun

Uzi type semi-automatic firearms

Valmet M62, M71S, M76, or M78 type semi-automatic firearms

Weaver Arm Nighthawk

Wyoming

Holy shit, I had no idea NC’s laws are so much worse than Virginia.

Jesus christ. I'm honestly so sorry for you user and I hate the state fucks you over so bad

Attached: 1498193735057m.jpg (1024x791, 51K)

this.Ma isnt great but it could be much, much worse

We're a literal liberal shithole and filled with tags from Jersey and New York.

>new Yorker fleeing shithole city because crime is outrageous
>move to NC
>continues to vote Democrat
>"why is everything going to shit"

Seriously, politics aside, we have become so progressive and people thinking that making it harder and harder to get guns will stop all the gun violence committed by 99% of people who obtained the weapon illegally in the first place. Before long I guarantee you we will be just like Jersey or Connecticut.

We can buy most basic-ass guns but that's it. My region of new Jersey is very suburban/beachtown so not being able to have big guns isn't too big of an issue anyway.

More like they can't stand the heat in florida so they move half back to NC. They are pure cancer though. And the reason why we can't have fireworks, hard liquor in the grocery stores, constitutional carry, low car taxes, or anything else nice.

Washington state bruh. We are passing tons of common sense reforms. Hopefully more next year too!

Attached: DD76AD30-4FE4-4814-8B0E-5BF62FB3CBD7.jpg (601x508, 38K)

Fat F for NV. Screwed over by beans and libs

They changed the law to "1" feature a few months ago. Meaning ARs have to be cali-level cucked now.

Maine has a ban on AP ammo

If you aren't trolling why are you even here?

That's dope and almost makes me want to move there.

Serious question: how do I join a militia?
Anyone want to form a militia?
Our country's rapidly going down the shitter, would be nice to have like minded folk to fight beside in the civil war.

That's cool your looking at the bright side of it. I can honestly say I'd be a gigantic whiny bitch my whole time there
Agreed 100% my wife and I are already looking at moving back to upstate SC because gas is like $1.80, no car inspections, shoot on your property, 20 minute process to buy any fire arm wether it be pistol or ar15, no tax on groceries and the list goes on. I'd rather deal with trailer park rednecks than anyone in Charlotte not to mention it's schools are awful, crime is through the roof, streets are crumbling, never any fucking snow, shit traffic, liberal local news and 50% of the people in the city can't speak English. And to top it all off is the way they think their going to fix this broken city is to build section 8 housing in really nice neighborhoods, turn all white schools into drug infested war zones for "equal opportunity" and tax the shit out of everybody so people who refuse to go to work or school can live in a middle class neighborhood with 6 fatherless children.
Sorry I rambled but damnit, the older I get the more I hate this city/state.

Here in South Dakota, we have some pretty lax gun laws. Only issue is many people here are fudds, because of the amount of hunters here. Especially the pheasant and coyote hunters.

No shutup retard dont let them know about this place

East or West River?

/thread
Only state with laws that have the smokies arrest the feds if they try to enact gun control.

West

>North Dakota
>Lowest everything except happiness
So we win in every measurable way, except for people's arbitrary opinion on 'happiness.' Rest of the country eternally BTFO.

Inferior besides Black Hills

>living anywhere but the hills
I quite literally look down upon this
Shiggity Diggity

I can kind of agree with that. Great place to be, but I only stay in my town, since I've already been here so long, and have so many ties here.

Fair enough
This place needs to be concealed. The random trailer parks along the highway do a good job of warding off the normies who are out here to see rushmore and crazy horse

Totally. I live in a town with a kind of trailer park built near the bridge entrance. Its not very redneck-ish, but a sort of trailer park nonetheless.

AZ is a state with a growing population, clock is ticking

Alaska sucks balls and people aren't moving there, so it's safe

>living in a fetish state
You're the joke we all laugh at.

I am going to miss that taco stand at Indiana Beach. F.

This.

Pros:
>no waiting period
>private sales are easier than buying weed
>shall-issue ccw permits
>home defense is almost never called into question, regardless of the scary-ness of your gun
>unlimited capacity mags
>18+ for rifle/shotgun, 21+ for pistols (business sale)
>1+ for private gifting of any gun
>lots of woodlands for private homes and backyard ranges
>all black ppl are guilty until proven innocent in a court of jews

Cons:
>urban areas are completely fucked
>should be constitutional carry w/o ccw permits but w/e
>10c sales tax

Your gun laws are conflicting though. Open carry is legal but you cant have it anywhere in your car. Even if you completely disassembled it and stache it all throughout your vehicle, trunk, glove compartment, ect, you're still breaking the law which is dumb as shit. So how do you go to the range?

Nice try ATF

Can anyone tell me about Pennsylvania? I'm an Englishman and I just got offered a job out there

Attached: muslims.png (640x523, 419K)

If I’m reading this right then Alaska is attempting to overthrow the NFA?

No argument.

Attached: BestState.jpg (1024x658, 151K)

>muh Royals and Chiefs

They play in KC MO. You can't claim them. Stay in your own shitty state too. You have the KC Sporting News of MLS. Shitty sport, shitty professional league, and perfect for a shitty state like Kansas.