>Unbuckle seat belt, ready to fight
>Almost get out of car when notice he took out a fucking machete
>Ohfuck.jpg
>Don't wanna die by getting stabbed or dismembered
>Stay in car, lock doors
>Autist comes up to car and scratches windows and everything
>Cusses at me and leaves
>I drive off feeling like a fucking beta

I would've gotten out and fucked him up if I had some protection like pic related, what's your recommendation for discreet protective gear like anti stab vests and cut proof arm sleeves

Attached: this.jpg (600x900, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn3_HgMbhxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unless you have full SWAT gear you'll still end up stabbed. Get a gun and shoot them, if you cant have a gun get a baseball bat

If you lived in a non-cuck country, you could've hit him with your car.

Fix your retarded government first and the rest diminishes.

This, or get a bow and arrow and a go pro for your head.
I want to see that footage.

you would have had your arm cut off and your throat slashed if you tried to fight him in some shitty vest

this. most stabbers out there stab to support their main profession, like robbing. they don't stab to kill. so they naturally go more for the limbs than the center mass, as it's not automatically deadly and disables just as fast. a good stab to the thigh and you can't go after them.

and even if you meet someone who wants to stab you to kill you, they'll either just stab your neck or do that after they notice your anti-stabby gear.

also, most protection vests are visible underneath your clothing, so people know where to hit you to avoid it.

only imaginable plus would be your subjective feeling of safety, and maybe the hope that some thug suspects you of being an armed undercover cop when he notices your vest.

>get vest
>get long rapier or toledo sword
>make musket pistol and your own black powder
>practice for many months becoming a conquistador
>honk at as many people as possible until a godless savage challenges you
>shoot first, if it wounds or misses then cut him down
would work great until the police gun you down.

Never get in a knife fight. Just get a gun, and brandish it next time.

Steel pipe, matchheads and pebbles.

Why are you driving around without a melee weapon?Get a tire iron.

>Not keeping a crowbar in your car
>Not keeping a gun on your person

Would have done that, but too many witnesses at the scene

It's next to impossible to get a gun in my country

What

hes telling you to make an improvised gun. its not hard.

Thai poorfag monkeyblaster.
Urban blunderbuss.

OP which EU country do you live in?

It ain't the EU, it's South East Asia , Singapore to be specific

Soup can lids.
Triple them up, and scale them with wire

pic

Attached: 1431397130256.png (800x800, 121K)

Use a long sleeved chainmail shirt.

Full suit of maille.Modern welded maille is very comfortable but it would cost over 1000$ to get something like pic related.

Attached: oUvRLh2wEuxzf1FHVT73mCO77EwFcuirYt8u26CXta0.jpg (960x960, 182K)

Do some research on Stab and spike ratings. There is level 1 and 2 stab and level 1 and 2 spike which usually occur in conjunction with bullit resistance. Stab attacks are flat bladded objects like knives etc. Spike is shank style weapons. I guess inmates figured out you could still stab though a stab 2 vest with ice pick (shank) style weapons. Both stab and spike resistance add weight and thickness.

I ended up getting a level 2 soft vest with level 1 stab. It's good coverage in the lightest package. Conceals under a Carhartt, unnoticeable under a flannel or hoodie. But I carry and where I am your most likely going to get shot with a small to common Calibre handgun.

Do your research and get what's right for your situation.

Attached: c77ecd917a931330173bb83b4785d44ee8b9c5eeae634fa0e533765df8e10e03.jpg (381x500, 55K)

>imagine pic related + musket

Attached: IWvb8xD.jpg.png (557x793, 341K)

Then build one, plenty of plans for them out there

nope

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn3_HgMbhxQ

You did the right thing, when you are unarmed there is no chance against some autist with a knife, hell even a machete.
Maybe you should have run him over, depending on how good police/justice system works in your third world shithole.

You won't really get stabbed with a machete, more likely slashed at. Keep a tire iron, crowbar, baseball bat or wherever in your car to scare aggressive cunts off. If they continue advancing then run the fuck away. You live in a shithole so insane crackheads are probably plentiful.

A stab proof vest would be a good precaution but not really necessary. You did the right thing by locking yourself in the car, better be a beta than have your entrails hanging out of you.

For shiggles, purely theoretical, a good weapon you could fit in your car would be a medium sized roundshield, like a Viking style shield. A nicely sized area for blocking hits, you can advance with it rather safely and you have an extra 5-10kg of weight behind punches, extra reach with them and a small surface area to amplify the psi of blows.

Of course, I'm just some fag on the internet so don't take my advice to heart (apart from carrying the blunt melee weapon in your car).

If you felt like 'a fucking beta' because you didn't fight unarmed with a guy that had a fucking machete your mental health is seriously deterioating and you should stop thinking in Jow Forums memes such as beta, alpha, 'I would've gotten out and fucked him up if I had a fucking vest against a machete'
And I genuinely mean that
If you also, and you do by the look of things think having 'discreet protective gear' will level out your unarmed chances with a guy with a machete and you plan on wearing an anti stab vest 24/7 to further those plans of attacking someone with a vest because of one small incident you're autistically obsessed by, seek therapy. Please. If you think you are some term popularized by incels because you didn't go at a guy with a machete, things may go very much worse for you.
Also martial arts that focus on unarming and subduing someone with a gun or a knife are fucking idiotic. There's an off chance that it will play off exactly like in training but it is very more realistic that you might get fucked up.
If you're up against someone with a gun or a knife like weapon, unarmed, run the fuck away. That is, if you don't want to feel like le alpha, then by all means sprint into the arms of someone who's gonna slash your fucking face

My recommendation is to back up and hit him with the car.

This isn't enough driving info to make any sense of this. Armor doesn't seem like the right answer.
We drive on the 'right' side of the road here. Left lane is the passing lane, right lane is the "i left a car length of space in there for breaking go ahead and try to lane merge to get ahead of the traffic you're stuck no matter what" lane. It depends if your steering wheels are on the left or right side, and if left or right side is the lane you drive on.
It sounds like there were multiple lanes. In a first world country typically the right lane is where you're suppose to be unless you're intending to pass traffic. If you're in the left lane typically it's difficult to find a spot to merge over if you're stuck and the major traffic jams are on and off entrance points on roads in multiple lanes.
It's really difficult to tell with that little information, you didn't even clarify if it's night or day. What the weather conditions are, how much your vehicle or the one in front of it weights roughly, or if the person is driving weird, depending on that stuff your follow distance increases from a car length to more. If you were hogging the passing lane you probably picked a bad fight.

>>Honk cause that's road etiquette
>>Autist gets pissed, stops car, gets out wants to fight
>>It's go time
>>Unbuckle seat belt, ready to fight

Oh look, another immature twat with shit impulse control on the roads.

There was a webm or gif of a guy blocking a machete with his forearm and it was fucking ugly. I think they are trash weapons but I definitely don't want to get hit with one. I'd actually rather have a shield than a vest. A buckler and a club would be my choice.

shear-thickening fluid

why arent these creatures send to a containment facility ?

you are what we call an idiot.

you run him over
get out
cut his fucking head off
put his head on the roof of the car
and laugh as you drive away

Stop being a bitch

why didnt you just fucking run him over if its the 3rd world and he has a machete? you are a beta.

I actually work in a prison and occasionally have to wear a stab vest when I go into certain areas or perform certain acts (example, when an inmate has a history of being staff assaultive with a weapon and is not in a cell)
Body vests fucking suck, like if you wear one everywhere you will look like an autist. You can get a cheap vest but the plates run hundreds of dollars and are not too friendly to sweat, so after about 5 years you need to replace the vests if you wear them every day. You could buy cheaper ones from sketchy chinese manufacturers, but I wouldn't.
Other disadvantages
>Take a moment to put on
>Can limit access to waistband, meaning harder to get to radios, body alarms, weapons that are holstered
>Can get heavy
>Look autistic off of work
>gets super sweaty
>Smells bad
>Plates can fall out
>Sizes are always fucked up, I wear a L shirt but a 2XL vest
>Limited in protection, I know a guy who got stabbed in the hand on the job
>Limited in protection against fists
>Unlikely to stop a machete attack, you can still die from stab wounds to arm, legs, neck.
They are great for where I work where an inmate may have a sharp piece of primitive metal, but not for other stuff.

Attached: if you dont have it get it.gif (400x300, 890K)

Why didnt you just run his ass over faggot?

A level two vest with stab and spike is very light.

Best bet is to always run. Get a pistol or cross bow.

If you feel helpless. Learn Kali / ESKRIMA. Every class you get hit by knifes and machetes ( or sticks).

Google dog brothers. After a few years, you can dance around a untrained dude with a machete easy.

Attached: picture_23-3.jpg (940x532, 42K)

You're in control of a ton of metal that puts out more kinetic energy than most man portable weapons. Your assailant just left his.

Run the fucker over.