How would you deal with the drone menace currently keeping Gatwick airport closed?

How would you deal with the drone menace currently keeping Gatwick airport closed?

Attached: pa-40305106.jpg (968x681, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

budk.com/12-Gauge-Skynet-Drone-Defense--3-Pack-35975
youtu.be/wVq3dfDDFKY
youtu.be/wkuo7-sefEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just shoot them down like clay pigeons.

Attached: shooting21.png (1280x719, 565K)

Flak cannons

flaying the operator

Bump. I've got some ideas but they're not very practical.

This is a good answer. Just call in 100 Full British chaps with lever-action rifles

drone fags everywhere will defend this.

not really, this is pretty much exactly the same as the las vegas shooter, just with less death. The fuckwit is breaking the law and making us look bad. We're scared it'll be used as justification for upping the regulations on drones.

directed jamming to prevent flights entering restricted airspace with blanken jamming on stand by if it looks like an aircraft is in danger on ascent.

Stick an ELINT aircraft above the area and it will pinpoint where the moron doing this is, then his door can get kicked in and he can be sent to prison for several years.

>britons having guns available
the best you have to work with is a black-market butter knife and a hi-vis vest

>directed jamming to prevent flights entering restricted airspace with blanken jamming on stand by if it looks like an aircraft is in danger on ascent.

Would this not cut communications between control and all the nearby aircraft?

throw legally obtained licensed butter knives at it

>christmas vift giving season
>last year surpassed expectations with drone sales
>this year projected to be even more
>feds already butthurt about drones in civie hands
>suddenly during peak travel time a rogue drone is resulting in an entire airport locked down
Yeah man, not a flase flag at all...

The FAA was hyping this giant testing they were doing in 2016 to find out how severe danage would be to a comercial airliner from a drone strike. They got the results and they never went public and we never heard about it again. My bet is it turns out a flying cuircutboard and 2oz. Motors don't do as much damage as they were hoping.

no, it would be focused in a narrow cone at the drone, presumably the frequencies for even commercial drones are kept totally separate from ATC frequencies.

Prisons already use a similar device, looks like a gun, point it at the drone and pull the trigger, the drone loses signal and returns home.

Problem with airports is with drones that can climb to 500M or more if modified, there's a huge area of airspace to protect.

>Police told airport officials it was too risky to try to shoot down the drones — stray bullets might kill someone.
>what is bird shot

>lever-action rifles

what? no. Just look up the nearest holders of SGCs and ask them to come.
SGCs are easy to get.

Check out the Mozambique jet that hit a drone. Not as much damage as a bird.

Barrage Balloons

Attached: raf_balloon_barrage_at_cardington1.jpg (800x450, 88K)

Best solution is a shot gun with a tight choke

>Not as much damage as a bird.
That's a vague statement. A bad bird strike can cause severe or catastrophic damage to an aircraft. Most don't, but the potential is enough that it's always a concern.

turn pic relat into emp gun

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x520, 25K)

anti drone falcons

Attached: imagesvc.timeincapp.com.jpg (1440x810, 67K)

what if it's a big drone and it shreds the falcon?

Get a bigger bird

Attached: IMG_0207.jpg (640x482, 67K)

and if they bring a drone bigger than any bird?

then send an eagle

Attached: originalegal.jpg (980x490, 82K)

arm the birds with emps

Attached: cyborg-bird.jpg (460x460, 89K)

Jamming lead into the fuckers brainpan.

budk.com/12-Gauge-Skynet-Drone-Defense--3-Pack-35975
Use skynet shotgun net rounds to bring it down.

Damnit Gandalf thats your answer for everything!

neat

>gulf war syndrome intensifies

Attached: drone shells.jpg (639x536, 159K)

why not have a wall of signal jammers for the drones? or have a drone radar and when ever a drone shows up you just shoot it down

Attached: hbz-kim-cattrall-sjp-index1-1518708190.jpg (480x240, 24K)

>We're scared it'll be used as justification for upping the regulations on drones.
Your so close to the truth!

>too risky to try to shoot down the drones
But OK to put thousands at risk of a fiery death

Deploy intercepting drones that can capture the obstructing drone

>Mah false flag
Is it inconceivable some cunt would want to fuck shit up for everyone? Random assholes laser planes regularly

The FAR/AIM is written in blood and it's gonna take someone dying to a drone strike before the government does anything.

youtu.be/wVq3dfDDFKY

I don't want to be the one to find out just what a large drone will do to a small Cessna.

Fuck dumb ass drone owners.

Attached: 1456166768971.jpg (641x788, 88K)

>less death
For now. I bet you call yourself a ((((((pilot)))))) too

go get shot amerimutt

turn on the signal jammers that we all know have already been in place for 40 years.

But that wouldn't achieve the public opinion modification goals that were just achieved.

Drones will be fully banned. And thats what this stunt was about.

in britain drones will be sensibly stopped from running around airports and destroying planes. in muttistan tis going to take an entire jumbo jet of people dead before the government sneezes in its peoples direction.

>turn on signal jammers
>shut down police, airport and aircraft
Genius.

jammers wont work

the drones are on a pre programmed route for that exact reason

40mm bofors shooting at anything that moves.

>shoot at anything that moves
>at an airport
good job.

Drones operate at certain freqs.
These jammers are a thing and they are very helpful at stopping cell signal detonators.
They can stop alot of devices.

They are not new.
Now you may go educate yourself my snide friend.

On land or in the sky. I wouldnt want them getting away

>be american airlines
>get shot

Good one

False Flag
prepare to lose more freedoms

good thing im not British.

Send in an f35 for practice against airborne targets

>shutting down an airport for a day just to ban drones
They had enough reason to ban them before this.
>he thinks this is limited to britain
Every government in the world is working on anti-drone measures right now. Flying toys aren't a protected right anywhere, either.

Hpems
knock these things right out, doesn't matter if its programmed or not.. Will drop the micro processor for good.

>implying Britain isn't being used as a legislative guinea pig before wider implementation

S-600 of daddy Putin desu

Drones deserve to be banned and more heavily regulated.

Come at me faggots.

Attached: 1545336205228.jpg (962x720, 131K)

I agree, banning bump stocks was also a good move because now we can move onto more pressing matters such as magazine size and semi auto capability. I'd prefer we had gun laws more in tune with the Australian or British models.

Lets be honest. You will never need more than this. you don't need and AR15 or an AK. I mean I have those guns to but if they ban them i'm going to turn them in. I have nothing to hide. If this government and its duly elected, multi-citizenship '>' leaders decide that I need to turn them in to protect the Children then I will.
I mean how are they gonna get money for the classes and the programs.

All you need is a springfeldmann 30-06 for long range and a 1911

why do you need an ar15. The military has drones. and Soon you won't.

This

which don't exist

those chaps are to afraid of the loud noise

Based

the problem is there's been no footage, no videos, no real indication except public announcements that there's really a drone, and it's weird that it's gone on this long, as few civvie drones have long loiter times and the few that do make a noise like four cessnas angrily fucking.

Oh, and did you know that in britain most drones are GPS locked so they can't operate around airports? So we're dealing with a drone no one has taken video of, no one has recorded the sound of, around an airport that is placed in the middle of london that the drone would have had to have been heavily modified to operate near, that has operated longer than a drone should be able to.

It's one of those situations where the official account doesn't make sense, there's either something big missing, like it's some diesel powered drone glider thing that's gotten stuck doing weird circles around gatwick's airspace, or it's a terrorist attack of some kind that dropped sub-munitions all over the airport, or it's a cover for the Prime Minister and the cabinet escaping the country with large bags of cash or something.

If your drone can fly above 500 feet it should be regulated. It should be totally illegal to fly a drone within five miles of any airport at any altitude.

Lasering an aircraft should have a vastly increased penalty and offenders need to be made a public example of to discourage others.

Attached: 1542582564064.png (1267x1075, 745K)

This, I just sawed my AR-15 (aka Baby Killer-15) in half for the cause.
#OneLess

Attached: illegal-SBR-660x393[1].jpg (660x393, 41K)

They called in the Army today. It's pathetic. They're too incompetent to find two douchebags in radio range and too stupid to use birdshot instead of fucking rifle rounds.

The thing about drones is there are cameras on them. The British nanny state loves cameras. They will get banned for civilians and the police models will get the same rights as police dogs.

I did the same. Less guns = less crime. #oneless

Attached: My_guns.jpg (640x426, 38K)

That made my night

Attached: A4047A89-07DB-4267-A695-388CFEF91734.jpg (750x1334, 226K)

>They will get banned for civilians and the police models will get the same rights as police dogs.
/thread

> - t. statist cuck
set youself on fire

like i said, false flag

I hate the govt but I'm also a pilot and know how dangerous this shit is.

>a single fucking drone takes down an entire uk airport

And these clowns think they would stand a chance in a war against the US or any other country, dumb tea drinking muppets.

Attached: angel-religion-fantasy-art-michael-wallpaper.jpg (2560x1440, 299K)

He hasn't got one of these LOL

Attached: 1541725241568.jpg (350x287, 50K)

t. dronefag here yeah most drones are 2.4ghz
see the problem

The Eagles
THE EAGLES ARE COMMING!!

Attached: attack_Helicopter.png (208x178, 11K)

Attached: 1538179359235.jpg (1280x745, 146K)

They already tried chasing it in a helicopter, with snipers carrying hk417s. The drone was too agile for them.

This, fuck these guys. It's hard enough to fly legally, and when it's something that makes you money idiots like this are fucking with your income. It sucks.

Send in another drone.
Keep sending in more drones.

if people are driven to do things such as this, for whatever reason, you can bet it is at its root, caused by a warped, severely awry set of social, cultural condition.
the world is sick.
making more rules is not to going to fix anything

jam the signal

drones dont have this long of flight time. calling bullshit

pump up the jams
pump it up
pump the jams

youtu.be/wkuo7-sefEQ

this too. what are the details of the engagement? is the drone continuously flying around the airport or is it popping up every few minutes? there's no way it wouldnt have run out of battery by now if it's the former

>slavshit
good riddance

Now post a large bird impact

This
I will turn in my guns in a heartbest
In fact earlier this year i cut my ar receiver in half with a torch

Gotta get your throwing loicense first.

With 10,000 of these circling as tight as possible above the airport. If they crash then whatever.

Attached: tumblr_ntj2ngU67W1teiltbo1_1280.jpg (1071x1600, 283K)

I've seen at least two videos and this picture of the drone in question. Also it's not a case of a drone there 24/7 it currently appears to only fly in when the airport attempts to re-open.

Attached: there are pictures of it you idiot.jpg (994x662, 11K)

Might be that the drone is flying too high for birdshot to be effective. I'd imagine after just 200m (like half of what a decent civie drone can do) of near-vertical ascent would make your typical goose loads useless.

Just crash another drone into it

Attached: 4FA63BD3-E0EF-47FB-8814-AEB943ED581A.jpg (1899x1241, 1.01M)

This is the only logical option at this point.

>In the middle of london
>To shoot... SOMETHING at a drone that can't possibly fly more than 5,000 feet off the ground.
>F-35 fires cannon burst at drone
>Misses
>Strafes a pub and negligently kills 37.
BRILLIANT. Send in the F-35 of peace.

Just put guns on drones and have the gun drones shoot the other drones.

This.

Drone fight!

Attached: carrier_has_arrived.jpg (474x355, 19K)