Noguns self-defense

What are my options?

Attached: halp.png (594x482, 501K)

If you look like pic related? Stab him and take his brief case. Wtf is a white guy like that sitting on a bench for anyways?

Wooden or polymer cane/walking stick and a high lumen flash light.
O.C. spray and/or pocket knife as backup

Public transportation.
Fucking drunks.

Run the fuck away or carry a baseball bat

buy a gun

>or carry a baseball bat

Attached: 93673_full.jpg (1000x734, 144K)

Kill yourself before they can, dont give them the satisfaction
Hara kiri

This
Start with a bat, and trade up your weapons.

Do you own a bike?
Get a heavy chain and heavy padlock and you have a flail.
It'll break any bone it comes in contact with(including yours so be careful)

Situational awareness and a good pair of legs.

>White guy
>Literall black soulless jew eyes and semetic hair

pick one

This. How you act and carry yourself can stop you from being a victim. Knowing social cues, and your surroundings is much better than having a big stick or a big knife and not knowing how to use it.

Get a gun.

This this and this
I've seen people around me get robbed but no one has ever chosen me as a target. I like to think this is because my head's always up and looking around with a slightly furrowed brow

Dying

You could also carry your padlock in a sock, you know to prevent rusting.

pyrotechnic starmine (homemade), with deep plaster plug (for "safe" grip) but loaded with (home made) white phosphorus pellets instead of effect stars

Attached: 1532930599627.jpg (1200x611, 479K)

>Jews aren't white
Jews are reported among the smartest on the planet and allegedly control western society, how is that not based af?

Helps when you're obviously insane and have anger issues. Nobody fucks with crazy

Honestly, I always feel that weaponry and tactics in a self-defense scenerio bow down to these.
And then this, if you've got the money.
And then you can start sorting out your EDC and funtime toys. I have a few years in boxing, so I prefer something for my fist. Ideally a knuckleduster. Or a fist-sized bolt and a couple cheap rings. Or a push dagger. Or wood nails and duct tape, although that is some dangerous legal and vengeful waters I would be treading there. The point is that you should get something that you know how to use, or are at least vaguely familiar with using. A knife can be sharper and stronger than any other, but you're the one that can make it pointless.

>Nobody fucks with crazy
Unless they're crazier. But I'd probably be preaching to the choir telling you to keep some of those tendencies on a leash. You never know when you might run into a mean little ex-con who'd be willing to open your stomach.

>virgin backpack-hugger
>chad barely-able-to-wear-a-ballcap guy

Run with a bat

Attached: hero_we_need.jpg (990x659, 443K)

DOSH, YOURE ALL FUR COAT AND NO KNICKERS BITCHES.

Pretty based. They're still not white, though.

Attached: frame_0005-500x500-e037a630.jpg (500x500, 21K)

That’s a sawed-off bat. It’s highly illegal! What’s the ATF doing?

What a great phot

Attached: 1542484224659.png (458x438, 256K)