Jersey fags

Have you converted your 30rnd magazines to 10 round magazines yet?

Attached: Attach58367_20181216_211719.jpg (720x1280, 199K)

sounds good

though im wondering if they may stipulate that you'd have to put a .458 socom follower in it for that to work. If I was a smart jew that would've been in the literature.
I can still see state cops dictating that because > "for it to be a socom magazine it has to have a socom follower, but since it has a 5.56/223 follower that means its a 30 round capacity magazine since thats what its Designed to hold"
Not exactly something they'd have to make public either, they could fork someone spontaneously over that and argue it in court and it would probably stand.

Attached: 1545022903222.jpg (720x526, 55K)

NJ has had a 15 round mag cap since 1993. They just lowered it to 10 this year, retard.

New Jersey, please don't mix my island up with that shithole, we have the best gun laws in Britannia hands down.

>mfw gun owners of new jersey say they only own ARs in 458

Attached: 1543900617254.jpg (401x333, 116K)

Will this work in California?

About to buy a bushel of .458 SOCOM mags

Why wouldn't it, both CA and NJ have 10 Rd mag laws and that "458" mag only holds 9 rds

Gonna have to look into whether it's actually legal to put more bullets into a magazine designed for smaller bullets first, but I might get some.

I'd get the 458 socom follower though to be safe, if you decide to try it. Wouldn't want to get your life fucked for being found with a "high cap mag"

Pretty sure it just results in confiscation and a fine if you can't prove it's grandfathered. Plus I know like half the PD here and they wouldn't give a fuck as long as I'm clean and don't have an egregiously non-compliant rifle. What worries me is that if I took it to a range with more than 10 bullets, some commie glowniggers would probably take note (or I'd get ratted out by the fudds)

Wouldn't work
>NEW JERSEY ADMINISTRATIVE CODE TITLE 13. LAW AND PUBLIC SAFETY CHAPTER 54. FIREARMS AND WEAPONS
>13:54-1.2 Definitions
>"Large capacity ammunition magazine" means a box, drum, tube or other container which is capable of holding more than 15 rounds of ammunition to be fed continuously and directly there from into a semi-automatic firearm.
Key words:
which is capable
Not "which is designed to". If it CAN hold and feed more than 10 rounds of 5.56 it's illegal even if it's labeled as a .458 SOCOM mag.

No grandfather clause in NJ. Possession of a large capacity magazine is a felony.

>New Jersey, please don't mix my island up with that shithole, we have the best gun laws in Britannia hands down.
Northern Ireland is better.

>do this
>own a single .223 AR
>constructive possession, 10 years in fuck my ass prison

*10 rounds
Fuck, I used the old definition. No matter, the new one has the same wording in it just with a lower restriction.

I'm the calicuck, magazine ban was actually rejected by 9th Circus. If you are C&R you can buy grandfathered old school STANAGS.

You got some hope at least. For us Jersey fags, we get a felony prison sentence and a large fine. I wouldn't risk the 458 mag argument here

Yeah constructive possession is a bitch too. However if all you need to do to change an AR to .458 is replace the bolt and barrel, it's possible that it wouldn't apply (legally speaking, it's possible that they didn't account for caliber conversions).

Definitely ask a lawyer first, though. Thinking about doing that myself.

Why not just get a .458? They're fun.

Attached: Snapchat-355385310.jpg (1920x1020, 423K)

Okay so that basically means when it comes to .458 Socom uppers you're now limited to only 3 round magazines.
Unless you get specialized mags designed to double stack .458 Socom that wouldn't be able to feed .223 due to the extra cavernous space inside them.

see

>[laughs in fudd]

Attached: cNznwzg.png (1440x1719, 588K)

>458Socom follower
user....I....just.....

OR you could goto PA
get some real mags
go back over to Nj and carry on

Fuck the law.

Marbury v. Madison, 5 US 137
The Constitution for these united States is the Supreme Law of the Land. Any law that is repugnant to the Constitution is null and void of law and effect from its inception.

Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 US 105
No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and attach a fee to it.

"A state may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by Federal constitution". at 113, (1943).

Shuttlesworth v.Birmingham , 373 US 262
If a State converts a liberty into a privilege the citizen can engage in the right with impunity.

Miller v. US, 230 F 486: "The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime."

"There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of this exercise of constitutional rights." Sherer v. Cullen, 481 F 946

Davis v. Wechsler, 263 US 22: "The assertion of federal rights, when plainly and reasonably made, is not to be defeated under the name of local practice."

Bennett v. Boggs, 1 Baldw 60: "Statutes that violate the plain and obvious principles of common right and common reason are null and void."

There is no case law precedent for that.

>yeah you could just commit a felony lol

Say goodbye to your funs forever.

You can't catch me, NJSP!

But no, I haven't and won't be converting any mags. According to some Bergen County Sheriffs its going to be used to extra fuck your ass if they catch you on other shit. They said not to worry about it and just keep some 10s around for the range and or only load 10 at the range.

So? An 8 round 9mm mag is capable of holding a shit ton of 22lr.

I can cram the box of .22 in the Garand clip, that means Garand clips is now illegal?

Attached: 14d773a0c2341051f4a81ab3efb88780.png (439x439, 319K)

No, it has to be capable of feeding that ammo repeatably.

NJSP has """""off duty agents""""" that check plates at gun stores close to the border and radio back to their friends once you cross state lines. .

They can't feed it though.

If it can feed automatically, yes.

>Buy a drum mag
>Jam a 20mm shell in it sideways
>ATF can't get me now
Only downside is my drum mag is now fucked

I'm going to start asking around. Even if there's no case law precedent, that doesn't mean you won't easily be prosecuted for it.

remove floor plates
springs and follower.

now its not capable of holding ANY rounds.

Saying that it Can is completely false

Prosecution would have to make a blanket statement at that point and say that your 10 round mag could be modified to hold over 10 rounds. and by that logic they could make a jump and say that the weapon its self could be modified to be full auto...which it could.

But we are dealing with what IS
no with
Wat "Could be"

These laws fall flat on their face in the face of binary logic

You do realize what they'll do right? They'll just keep inventing new ways to charge you and fuck with your shit until you take a guilty plea. Outjewing the jews is very difficult and best attempted only after one has fuck you money.

That's the point though. They have to be confusing and arbitrary to discourage gun people enough to move out of state.

No fucking shit. Moron. It's still a viable loophole. You think there aren't people in Jersey with standard mags stashed?

USA is the entire world, prove me wrong.
Uhg. There should be consequences to government personnel who write illegal laws to enforce on the people.
Intent is insanely easy to prove.
I'm gone. Taking my conservative vote to CO, to fight the good fight

>NJSP has """""off duty agents""""" that check plates at gun stores close to the border and radio back to their friends once you cross state lines. .
Bullshit. Show me literally any fucking hard evidence of this being true. Among other things, believing that literally any NJ state employee would do any overtime work whatsoever without getting paid for it shows that you've never spent a day in NJ and have no idea how that place works.

If your going to be arrested for some sort of constitutional law and become a felon because of it. I say kill every last fucking pig and go out in style.

>USA is the entire world

this works against you. a good couple other places in the entire world have high capacity magazines, "salt weppins", and actual select fire rifles in civilian hands with fairly minimal regulation and no mass shootings to speak of, while other places in the entire world have mass murders with no guns necessary - and even fucking grenade attacks. if the USA is all you care about, however, guns are clearly the problem and people can't be trusted with them, because you have no reference point indicating that it is america-specific culture (also known as a strong lack of community) rather than available weapons.

While this wouldn't surprise me . I'm with . I've literally never been search after leaving the Wilmington Cabelas, a 10 minute drive on 95 into NJ. Again, I don't preclude it but I feel like they would have gotten me if they got anyone.

>do not comply with new cuck laws
>go out in blaze of glory
>on the news 24/7 for the next 2 weeks
>everyone thinks gun owners are lunatics
>more gun legislation, red states turn bluepilled

Way to go, faggot.

Attached: 1545262081086.jpg (751x799, 69K)

>if the USA is all you care about, however, blacks are clearly the problem.

I'm not a stormfag or anything but the US doesn't have a gun problem it has a young black/hispanic drug dealer problem.

>gun owners stop being cucks and complying to unconstitutional laws
>state can't do anything or they get shot the fuck up trying
>bluefags retreat back to basedland because they are scared of the scary guns
>NFA doesn't mean shit anymore
I don't see the problem.

This is fact

Black= 13% of population

Black = 51% of homicides committed

Take any country that is white or asian and homogeneous.

Their violent crimes rates are insanely low.

more like

>gun owners stop being cucks and complying to unconstitutional laws
>state can't do anything or they get shot the fuck up trying
>try it anyway, get shot the fuck up
>governor declares state of emergency, martial law enacted, national guard is engaged, ruby ridge sequels across lawns all over the state
>gun owners complain but everyone thinks they're nutcases
>more laws passed as a result

It's like you really think that the minority can wage violent disobedience and not get fucked by the long dick of the law while everyone claps

Attached: 1544554600118.jpg (438x720, 46K)

*Developed countries

Also tax plans work better.

if they refuse to comply and the gov starts going door to door I will suit up and go there to help defend.

>he thinks the national guard could handle essentially a nationwide insurgency
Blood of traitors and patriots user.

Tyrants* whoops both are shitty people anyways.

You will get killed and the rest of the gun owners will face even more scrutiny as a result. Thanks.

The only way to combat the increased level of scrutiny is to demonstrate we're not crazy and invite people into our ranks. When you do shit like that, you just legitimize the negative portrayal fed to the uninitiated by the MSM

>nationwide insurgency
>not just bundy ranch part deux with a couple dozen insane holdouts

The majority will comply. I'm not gonna get waco'd over fucking mag limits. That's something better fought in court.

Yeah, and all those white mass shooters were actually mutts and jews and we would have no problems if everyone came from the purest scandinavian stock.

>the gov starts going door to door I will suit up and go there to help defend.
This is why they will never go door to door, they'll just slowly take the stupid and the unsympathetic off the board, while the rest of hide our shit and make 10rds our new normal.

sorry about your larper fantasies but it will go the way of weed

>government: that is illegal
>people: lol no
>sheriff: weed, what weed? as far as i know, only niggers got weed.
>state: not worth the budget
>other, more conservative state: ALL THE WEED COMES FROM CALIFORNIA

>government: that is illegal
>people: lol no
>sheriff: i don't care
>state: we don't care either
>other, more liberal state: FUCK YOU GUYS YOU'RE MAKING OUR GUN PROBLEM WORSE ;_;

>he thinks it will be just about mag limits
How about everything unconstitutional faggot

there's a clear cultural divide between diversity hellhole cities that breed the idea that people must be controlled and less sparse, whiter areas that contribute to the idea that people are better off free in the US

non-compliance will start in towns and expand in counties until the governing influence of the cities starts withholding state funds. and then when people start feeling hungry, they will petition to form a new state. and when they are told no, THEN they will shoot.

Look at the stats my dude. Black men kill each other at fantastic rates. Mass shooters are pretty race neutral and the distribution is roughly similar to the demos of the USA. Mass shootings, are noise in the signal when compared to the hellscapes that are our inner cities.

Attached: Combo Gun Violence.jpg (1200x1200, 153K)

Unfortunately this true.

Unfortunately it's indicative that we as a people are not free, and the only avenue to obtain freedom is revolution

Unfortunately people will happily live under an oppressive government so long as they are comfortable

Unfortunately as long as they are comfortable they will view guns as an unnecessary and downright dangerous freedom.

Unfortunately this makes people all to eager to
> You are here
Give up their most important freedom

Unfortunately pain and suffering will follow.

This is why gun confiscation appears to preface any tyrranical government (in actuality you could order it happens in reverse action.)

Also unfortunately, it will not get bad enough to trigger a revolution in out lifetime. My prediction is our children's children will be at the helm wwhen it happens.

Until then we remain fat, delusional, happily oppressed idiots.

But if you can't feed your .458 rifle anything but .458 rounds, of which your mags only hold 10 of. And I'm pretty sure you couldn't put 5.56 rounds in a .458 mag (with a .458 follower) and have them feed in anything.

But weed is culturally accepted and likely to be legal in the next decade, faggot.

Everyone thinks the military won't shoot other americans, but they will. It just has to be portrayed in a manner that they approve of. Patriots are "domestic terrorists bent on the destruction of our nation" and boom, optics have shifted radically.

Well if every gun law is unconstitutional, sure. Let me know which state you're in so I can watch the right news for when you go full retard.

You won't do shit. Even if you DO do, shit, you're just going to be another nutcase justifying to NPCs why guns are evil.

Because "everyone does it" and "forget the potential consequences, it's fun bro, just be responsible and nothing bad will happen"

Huh, sounds familiar

Attached: AR15_AimpointCompM4.jpg (2048x1536, 3.21M)

Yeah weed actually has strong bipartisan support. Guns only have partisan support and the party that's supposedly pro-gun is a bunch of neocons and fudds, so you can kiss your AR goodbye in 2025

Pretty sure doesn't work in the court room. Say that that magazine can sometimes feed 11 rounds of 5.56. yo ass going to jail.

Even thinks "the military" is a hive mind, rather than a series of groupings and categories and ultimately individuals, and at the very bottom rung, idealistic kids and country boys that swore an oath. There'd be an enormous amount of defectors and I'd wager no small amount of major splintering. This would not be as clean as you're impluo g.

You're right, of course it would be a mess. However, resistance would never be widespread or organized enough to gain popular support. It'd immediately be portrayed as a fringe movement and everyone who was on the fence would probably pussy out.

I wouldn't say never. I agree that major domestic players would have to enter the game and a handful of other critical factors, but if by chance it piqued the intrest attracted the of foreign entities, thatd be the point of full scale civil war.

People have become to comfortable and complacent. Tyranny will slowly just erode your rights over time like they have been.

Sooooooo belt fed ar15s are legal? Belts are not containers.

By the time people get fed up with things, it'll be too late. You're an insane infowars conspiracy theory nutter if you think gun rights are eroding in 2018. Once it's a clear and present reality we can all freely acknowledge, it'll be after everyone's been disarmed.

And aslo, I agree. Psy ops would be arguably the most major factor. But trust in the media and the deepstate has been shaken to it's core thanks to trump, CNN, Mueller, fox, comey, the DNC, ECT ECT

Your a young dumb and full of cum retard in f you think gun rights aren't going to erode going into the future.

You're misunderstanding, I think they're absolutely going to erode. My point is that gun owners are a minority, and of gun owners, the ones who actually care about constitutional rights are also a minority. Nobody is going to take our cries of future infringements seriously until we are all effectively disarmed to the point where resistance is impossible.

But yeah, people are young, dumb and full of cum(b)

No because I'm not a cuck that bows down to communists and their anti-constitutional laws.

Attached: 1541893383281.jpg (600x600, 99K)

"Blaze of glory" is retarded but so is caring about the opinions of people who hate you and will so willingly believe whatever (((they))) label you as. Those kinds of people aren't your friends, and they never will be.

Attached: 2867b805f314fc99da28d3299839f4cc0bbf1bb730ab2cf9bcc5319a4d439027.png (320x318, 189K)

They are a swiftly-growing minority that is rapidly catching steam. Out of the 3 rabid anti-gunners I knew 10 years ago, only one of them has any problem with guns anymore, and it's because he moved to a shit state and their echo chamber.

People like you are the reason we are heading down the path of becoming slaves.

aaron i know youre in here

So cut down your AR barrel, post it on here, then livestream your shootout with the cops.

You won't.

You gonna carry them around by hand?

>what is timing and amount of support

No. It concedes ground.

>if you don't do it right now than my opinion is validated!
Fuck off nigger

Ammocans aren't illegal.

>china
>indonesia
>cambodia
>laos

Meh they have done studies that show that millennials and Gen Z are the most pro gun generations, especially when it comes to "assault weapons". Even the March For Our Lives spectacle was largely old people and advertised by old people. As funny as it is the traps and fortnite dancing retards are our saving grace

>40048158
>Meh they have done studies that show that millennials and Gen Z are the most pro gun generations, especially when it comes to "assault weapons".

I would absolutely love to see those studies, considering I have an EXTREMELY hard time believing that.

Are mainly homogeneous and have lower crime rates than the US

>As funny as it is the traps and fortnite dancing retards are our saving grace
Oh god

Attached: 1491171165606.jpg (694x448, 97K)

here is one to add user
18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

If that was legally enforceable, cops probably wouldn't be able to arrest people without personally witnessing a crime.

These statutes probably have been overruled by more recent cases which set contemporary precedent.

In California you can't have de attachable mags

Don’t laugh - my boyfriend is a trap and we love doing gun stuff together. I even brought him a CETME Model C parts kit for Christmas.

Park down the street and walk to the gun store lol, pigs btfo

>comply with cuck laws
>more cuck laws pass
>comply with them
>even more cuck laws pass
>eventually draw the line when they come for your pellet gun
>have no means to resist
>get yourself and entire family thrown in a diversity and tolerance reeducation camp and your house is seized by Mr. Goldberg
yeah because rolling over and taking it like a cuck is exactly why gun rights (and many others) are being trampled by the JQ