What's the best UK legal carry knife? For those who are unfamiliar with the laws: 3 inch blade or under...

What's the best UK legal carry knife? For those who are unfamiliar with the laws: 3 inch blade or under, no locking mechanism, only folding knives (no switchblades or gravity knives). I have had my eye on the UKPK for a while now but am open to any other suggestions.

Attached: d6ed71e.jpg (2448x3264, 605K)

bin that knife!

Be sure to apply for your tactical folding spork liscence

cheap push daggers
not legal but you can just get another if it gets confiscated

Attached: 1523567407244.png (528x1239, 694K)

After you escaped maximum security confinement maybe.

Manix 2

Attached: 20180812_102359.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

>What's the best UK legal carry knife?
>UK legal carry knife

i'll take things that don't exist for 400, alex

That looks like it locks though. . .

What about a nail clipper with fingernail file?

Attached: IMG_1678.jpg (355x355, 17K)

Locking blades are not allowed?
Where do you turn your dick in to?

You can’t legally use a knife for self defense. So unless you plan on staying in prison, do the right thing, and turn in your offensive weapons to your local constabulary.

A Leatherman, a puncture repair kit and one of those handheld CO2 inflaters. If anyone asks, it's for fixing your bike.

Gettin a loife is what you should be doing m8, bin that knoife

Ice pick?
Meat thermometer?
Sharpened Phillips head screw driver?

Ditch knives.Spics in my neighborhood have been using pic related for decades.

Attached: spicflail.jpg (800x600, 348K)

is a kukri good at stabbing or is it solely a chopping weapon

how good would it be for home invasion defence ?

>kukri
>good for stabbing

no.

get some fucking pepper spray, or even better gel if you want to defend yourself. knives aren't good for that, unless you really know what you're doing. 90% of people drawing a blade when attacked end up getting stabbed themselves. once you really know what to do with it and you're determined to actually stab someone when you have to, start thinking about what kind of knife her majesty allows her subjects to carry.

>no.
what about cold steel kukris such as the magnum kukri. cold steel make them quite pointy

Attached: kuk.jpg (480x261, 11K)

>no.
you realise the main attack the gurkhas employed with a kukri was a horizontal stab in the belly and then they would pull the kukri by dragging it across the stomach and out the side so their entire insides would fall out

Sauce on that kukri? Shit's noice.

[citation needed]

That sounds like a horribly inefficient combat maneuver.

This is your best bet for legal self-defense equipment, OP.
Just make sure you fill out your SP00/n form properly else your licence is void.

Attached: 31aAoRsTvVL._SY450_.jpg (450x450, 6K)

Is reading not allowed?>For those who are unfamiliar with the laws: 3 inch blade or under, no locking mechanism, only folding knives

Spyderco UKPK or Urban. Both great!

Attached: Spyderco UKPK.jpg (1280x953, 132K)

it is LITERALLY made for UK market

When I'm over there, I usually just have a SAK, as I stay in the English parts of England. A UKPK isn't a bad idea, I just like the versatility of a victorinox. If you're worried about having to defend yourself, get some steel toed boots.

Oh, yeah. A vic is also a great allrounder. As you can imagine a non locking knife with a blade under 3 inches isnt the best for self defence

>guy gets arrested for carrying potato peeler, facing 4 decades in prison

yeah I don't think that complying with the law will protect you

Attached: 1438453553553.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

Opinel

Assault fork licence?

Attached: 1438526390842.png (1008x756, 332K)

Attached: 1438526212245.jpg (650x733, 172K)

Smart move

>that image

Man, just when I start feeling like shit about living in cuckifornia, bongistan puts things into perspective

Attached: 1526748240627.jpg (661x939, 96K)

No, for that you want the F/0r.K form.
Honestly, you're going to get a right telling off from her Maj at this rate, lad!

I'm surprised they haven't banned paper after someone got a paper cut.

They're coming down hard on "offensive" comedy, 'cause nothing cuts like razor-sharp wit.

Can you own the Spyderco Matriarch or Civilian in the UK?