Killdozer Defense

Is there anything at all that can be done to safely and reasonably defend against an attack like this without causing too much collateral damage and sparking civil war? When this first happened the army decided that using missiles on it would be too dangerous and cause national outrage. If a jihadi/incel/commie decides to copy Heemeyer's design and commit Truck of Peace 2: Electric Boogaloo, can anything really be done to stop it? Or is the entire western world at the mercy of anyone with society-destroying ideas and homemade tanks?

Is there any sort of EMP technology available right now that could be safely concentrated on a target to stop the engine from firing and disable the monitors while causing minimal damage to electronics around it? Even then something like that wouldn't disable guns or sight lines

Attached: killdozer-og.jpg (800x422, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yvl_7_Up7zU?t=278
constitution.org/mil/doc/How_to_Start_&_Train_a_Militia_Unit--PM_8--94.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anti-tank munitions

>here, have a shape charge

Burn him out and claim it was an accident or say he did it himself.

Why not just use other bulldozers against it? Wouldn't all the armor weighing it down mean that it could apply less force in a shoving match?

Two words: holes

(He got stuck in a hole.)

molotovHumvee.gif

Just blow the tracks off. He ain't going anywhere then.

Some guy faced him down in a different dozer. That guy lost.

CAT tracks are notoriously easy to break. Set rebar into concrete blocks buried in the ground. Dozer tries to track over it, tracks break, and boom immobilized
T. Heavy equipment operator

Wernt they going to call in anti tank weapons from the National Guard before he got stuck?

>holes

Attached: 1533342670372.png (711x400, 153K)

They were gonna call in aerial explosives unironically.

They'd literally just have the NG hand an anti tank weapon to an ex military LEO who knows how to use it and that'd be that.

that was a road scraper, not a dozer.

.50 BMG rifle, just ball ammo will fracture the concrete in a few shots

Hellfires actually.

Thermite and lots of it

I suppose fire would work
anything that actually shoots napalm

Yeah Apaches with hellfires. Stopped because of the bad optics of using heavy military weaponry in a sleepy Colorado town.
Would've sent him out better than he did.

Why would you? He was a good dude.

Barrett m82 or a Serbu loaded with AP ammo. just mag dump the sides after disabling the tracks

Attached: cobra.gif (500x275, 923K)

Fire

Attached: 1544252448675.jpg (454x718, 81K)

>roll up near it
>hook its bitch ass up
>lift
wow nice shitheap you got there how about we drop you in a river

Attached: IMG_2329.jpg (1200x1286, 154K)

Anti-vehicle ditch, it's basically what took down the killdozer, the problem is that it would only be able to defend individual locations, and wouldn't work well to defend the entire town.

there was also alot of layers of steel, nigger do you even read?

Attached: 1518310461994.jpg (720x720, 104K)

Shaped charges

I don't know much about SABOT rounds but I think this is exactly what they're designed for.
Though hopefully they'd be fired at the enemy rather than this small town hero.

Do you fucking realize how much crane you need to pick up a bulldozer, especially with 4" thick plate steel? We're talking around the 80-100 ton mark here, which requires an additional truck. After that, you have to set up near a river bank, which is probably going to have softer ground than normal, requiring even longer to set up, as the additional weight needs more pads to be distributed. After all this is done, next the crane has to get levelled out and set up. That part alone will take you 20-30 minutes. After you have all of that, now comes the theoretical "hook it up and drop it in the river" where dumbass 1 takes the hook to the dozer and dumbass 2 tries to use a crane winch to pull a dozer, something it isn't designed to do, and depending on where your turntable is located, you run the risk of tipping the crane as well. But let's just say that against all odds, dumbass 1 and 2 have succesfully lifted the bulldozer off the ground, what happens next? If you dunk the dozer in the water is dumbass 1 supposed to swim out and unhook him? Or are you gonna wait til the engine floods and pick it up? In the first situation, dumbass 1 is fucked by either the dozer or the crane , and in situation 2 the crane is fucked because it now has to pick up a fuckhuge dozer that is now full of water while being scoped out far enough to not slide off into the river.

In short fuck no cranes are designed for very specific, controlled lifts, not bubba and the atf to fuck around playing construction man with bulldozers
t. autistic crane fan

I don't know if you've ever paid much attention to embassies and the like in less stable countries, but they often have "decorative retaining walls" and "meditation pools" conveniently placed to prevent exactly that sort of attack. Essentially hiding a moat under the guise of decoration.

With Dorner they used an agricultural flamethrower ("Get the burner!" I heard it live on the police scanner) and the media just lied about it. They would have done the same to the killdozer it's just the guy had TV cameras and portholes with rifles covering every angle.

So the police would use a flamethrower, a molotov cocktail or a willie pete.

Remember when Dallas PD took out the dude who shot 2 cops with a robot strapped with explosives?
I reckon an RC car with some breeching charges could dislocate a track.

A tank.

>Why not just use other bulldozers against it?

Because the guy inside the armored dozer has guns and can shoot the other dozer.

Well the obvious fuckign answer is you detrack it and immobilize it.

>4 inches of steel
No, the Killdozer had 2 .5" thick plates sandwiched over 4" of concrete.

I've always wondered why someone couldn't just lob a grenade - explosive, CS, stun - into one of the vents. The thing had a top speed of like 10 mph, you could literally just walk next to it keeping out of sight of his murder holes and toss shit in.
World record dumb suggestion, good job.

>CAT tracks are notoriously easy to break.
IT wasn't a CAT.
It was a Komatsu.

So give THAT guy guns.

Jesus, didn't you ever read the Butter Battle Book you fucking Yook?

>Is there anything at all that can be done to safely and reasonably defend against an attack like this without causing too much collateral damage and sparking civil war?
Let him build the fucking access road to his business.

>I've always wondered why someone couldn't just lob a grenade - explosive, CS, stun - into one of the vents
It had no direct vents. That was why it overheated.

Since this thread was brought up, I'm going to share a video that explains why Killdozer was not the libertarian hero everyone make shim out to be, but a big grumpy shithead who was upset that he couldn't get a sewer line hooked up to his garage and decided to bulldoze town hall.

youtu.be/Yvl_7_Up7zU?t=278

Tear gas

>Sells property to person with city council connections with an understanding that he'll be able to build a necessary access road and sewer line to his business AKA his fucking livelihood.
> Other party reneges on the deal, city council effectively ruins his life on purpose, refuses to permit the access road or sewer
>They then fine him into oblivion over not having the sewer line they won't let him build.
>"a big grumpy shithead who was upset that he couldn't get a sewer line hooked up to his garage and decided to bulldoze town hall."

Attached: 1436149878051.jpg (598x370, 55K)

Attached: Killdozer Build.jpg (1300x4200, 2.02M)

>"lol yeah no way this book written about Heemeyer by one of the targets of his rampage is gonna have any negative bias!"

Attached: prettyneat.jpg (225x225, 9K)

> a big grumpy shithead who was upset that he couldn't get a sewer line hooked up to his garage and decided to bulldoze town hall.

How exactly does this make him less of a libertarian hero?

>Local gov engages in fuckery
>local yahoo goes on autistically brilliant kamikaze run
>Knuckleheads like us idolize him for reasons that have more to do with our own shortcomings than his actions.

Really not getting your point my dude.

Attached: 051a84ac2ae8dd518059a03e226caf2702589-wm.jpg (640x920, 100K)

>not a single dislike

Fucking how?

Maybe he was an asshole, I don't know. We know for sure people in Granby purposely fucked over his life for their own amusement. Wouldn't let him build a sewer line to his property, then fined him for not having it. Blocking access to his business to the benefit of more well connected residents.

Marvin is rightfully a hero to oppressed people the world over.

Attached: Marvin_Heemeyer.jpg (240x237, 16K)

>everybody trying to meet him half way
>FUCK YOU I DO WHAT I WANT!!!

Pretty Jow Forums, but not a reasonable balanced individual.

constitution.org/mil/doc/How_to_Start_&_Train_a_Militia_Unit--PM_8--94.pdf

Scroll down to the thermite section. If you don't know how to make thermite in a low tech situation, you don't belong on this board.

R I F L E G E R N A D E S
I
F
L
E

G
E
R
N
A
D
E
S

Hoisted by his own petard. It is interesting though, if you go to Grandby you can still see the gouges in the sidewalks from where the mighty killdozer passed. At least the last time I went through a couple years ago.

Attached: Killdozer quote.jpg (1024x572, 145K)

Attached: Killdozer Marvin.png (501x354, 86K)

A flashbang was thrown in a pipe, it had no effect.

Some major cities in the US, UK, and France have started putting stuff like these and buffer rail things in place alongside roads. Seems to work well from tests of them I've seen.

>SUPER HEAVY KILLDOZER
>RHA (6KK)
>Improved Scoop (2KK)
>Flame Thrower (5KK)
>Sniper Rifle (4KK)
>Advanced Optics (3KK)
>Self Destruct (3KK)
>Extra Fuel (3KK)
>Stronger Treads (5KK)

>Sealed In (+7KK)
>Shoot to Kill (+4KK)

Attached: If only.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

wait he kills other police in there
making him a german murderer
so how is it good in any way?

In a practical world? Immobilize it in a hole (how it got stopped irl) or light the bitch on fire and hope it smokes him out

In a world where "rules of engagement" and budgets are dirty words...HELLFIRES

The other police officer was probably pro-immigration or.

Hidden pitfalls. Those stopped the killdozer irl

worked for Waco. It'll work again.

Just get a tank and engage it in a shoving match.

Attached: MBT-70_Aberdeen_Speed_Test.jpg (800x528, 67K)

Would a Javelin or a TOW take it out?

This. Worked on the Gustav Gun

How are you supposed to use guns against an armored bulldozer?

He was stupid for not having a way out.

Sticking it to the govt is still sticking it to the govt.
His personal reason are less important that that he did it.