The Magic bullet

Is there anyway the Kennedy bullet wouldn’t be more deformed? I know sone steal core ammo can hold its shape when hitting watter. But this doesn’t look like a steal core.

Also Kennedy assassination general Jow Forums discussion.

Attached: 000B49D9-29CE-4EE6-8C37-CE0E275BB4CB.jpg (184x290, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arcticwalkins.com/mortuary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could it be a bimetal jacket? those hold together relatively well too. But going through soft flesh and getting further slowed down by thin layers of relatively thin & soft car materials might not deform it too bad.
Where did they even find it? what else did it hit? dirt?
Pic related are 54r steel cored bullets I shot straight into thick ice which stops them within inches. You could practically reload them again.

Attached: P1060510.jpg (1322x543, 432K)

Considering learning how to spell before investigating conspiracies.

The bullet hit him in the head and shoulder with enough speed to go threw his body and into the front seat, and I don’t know if they where some copper alloy jacket but i would assume not.

Most full metal jacket bullets won’t deform

Attached: A957B813-B327-4666-B73E-DB1313B4C72C.jpg (1600x1188, 207K)

Nothing to discuss. Kennedy was assassinated by Lee harvey Oswald from the book depository and he was acting alone

Nothing to see here. Move on please

Wat? Are you a CIA nigger or have you never recover a bullet. Lead Ball rounds ALWAYS deform if they hit something. Go to your local shooting range and find one lead bullet that isn’t deformed in the berm

Attached: B158F773-5DEB-4D04-A74E-01097CF867B9.jpg (1462x2046, 105K)

In that case, I'd say it's easy to see why it's not deformed. It lost most of it's speed in soft flesh and lodged in another soft medium.

>goes threw sholder
>goes threw a skull.
>soft materials

You need to watch paul harrells meat target bro. He shoots pork ribs and catches the bullets with a balnket. You are outing yourself as a noguns right?

I didn't know Kennedy was shot by a lead ball like in the 18th century. I also didn't know that he was made of sand and gravel like a berm (and I have still found pretty intact bullets in that).

>He still doesn’t know it’s all kike bullshit

Attached: 327CAFFD-5A4A-42BE-8D8A-DA9A90BA3DFC.jpg (600x604, 46K)

Yes.
The only thing it hit was flesh.
Steel core ammo would not deform.

I was also told it was all steel, not steel core.

Kennedy deserved to have his brains blown out.
Fuck, I wish he got shot in the gut instead and bled out in utter agony.

>muh juuz

Jews are an old fairytale made up to scare children into behaving.

The 6.5 Carcano bullets were copper/lead. An Australian documentary replicated the bullet deformation during an exhaustive replication of the event, that being said, the truth will never be known

Literally every jacketed bullet made in the last 100 years is a copper alloy. Nobody uses pure copper since the 1870s at least. Magic bullet is a false lead anyway, it's perfectly reasonable for a slow heavy bullet to penetrate two bodies with little deformation except where it bounced laterally off of bone.
The real million dollar question is the fragmentation wound in Kennedy's head.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Why did Kennedy's brain disappear in Dallas?

>Where did they even find it?
Apparently multi million dollar investigations find stuff

so that's a round-nosed bullet, and they were known for not deforming or tumbling on impact, to the point where even lung-shots could be easily survivable.

Prototype robobrain to extract mob information.

No I am an forensic pathologist
I conduct autopsies, and remove bullets from bodies.
The bullet in question stuck a human body, not a gun range backstop.

Attached: 0DABFD7A-18F9-4B85-8807-DD0A72DB4260.jpg (1854x2046, 775K)

>the truth will never be known

You know the truth. You can’t addmit it because it would fuck up everyday for the rest of your life. And you still have to go threw life as a normal person which is hard when you know da gubermant make Kennedy kill. An what that means for today or what they are capable of

CIA plz your embarrassing yourself

>Chicago cubs

Attached: vomit.jpg (225x225, 9K)

be my gf pls

Attached: hmmmm2.png (624x464, 38K)

Look more like a spooky skeleton to me

For the record the bullet was found on the gurney that Gov. whats his name was laid on in the hospital after the shooting, all very suspicious.
BTW the X-Ray of Kennedy's brain showed a massive amount of bullet fragments, as if he was shot w/a 223 hollow-point

Moar proof pls.
Also, if not fagging, any kewl stories?

arcticwalkins.com/mortuary/

Its fake i assume it has a mobile file name but pictures that are taken on a with your mobile phone get flipped sideways as a result of Jow Forums encoding the personal information that is in the photo.

>pic related

Attached: 8F08B5E8-80CB-4CCF-99A7-4A08BE9364B3.jpg (1280x960, 242K)

>>Flipped sideways
Unless you re-save the image
As in you crop the image and then save
The image won’t flip.
Oh look someone cropped out the face.

How is this proof?

I’m saying he is standing in front of a mortuary cooler.

Test

Attached: E46DFA23-799C-48EE-9874-B6A074E20700.jpg (959x1130, 203K)

It's sad to see a Lovely young girl ruin her life but that is assuredly what this girl has done ((Daddy)) issues

Supposedly his brother took it to hide his medical/drug habits. Supposedly.

That's definitely a carcano bullet, all non-spitzer and shit. I mean there were a few shots, fmj doesn't really deform if it decellerates slowly.
Who the fuck knows? It seems just as plausible that it was planted as not.

Then again that bullet engaged rifling at some point it seems unlikely anyone would take pains to shoot then recover a perfect carcano bullet to plant when you could just shoot and recover a deformed bullet and let forensics use the composition and rifling pattern to match it to the assassination weapon.

Believing someone here has more than a K-12 diploma...PLZ!

Was that even a possibility in the 1960's?

>No I am an forensic pathologist
And, I suppose, you are 'in hospital' as well?

Attached: cFwufde[2].png (618x618, 90K)

People have been able to remove brains for a long time. In the '60s if you had money you could easily get access to a restricted area under a false pretense and hand a secretary a C-note to make sure certain documents are destroyed.
Do I think he took his brain? No. I've read a few books about JFK he had documented back problems from a war injury any drugs in his system is excused by that.

Keep Taking your Prozac toots.

Don’t mind me, ill be fighting Interdimensional pedos while you pretend calling people out of there cognitive dissonance is bait.

Attached: 41EA5086-CA9C-4D5A-9E18-107F9F81B8C1.jpg (404x600, 40K)

The fucking ancient Egyptians knew how to remove a niggas brain.

Quinten, is that you?

Is that X-ray available to the public?

Weren't there documents released related to this that said there was a second shooter on a nearby bridge? Like, official documents

Fmj ammo doesn't deform much at all in tissue

I've made harder shots with a paintball gun.

It can if it's a light bullet going particularly fast.
Doesn't describe 6.5mm Carcano though.

Do you faggots not see the file name? He downloaded that image.

I still think Magneto was the one that got him.

That’s because that bullet is made of caramel with a nugget filling

This. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

We already went over this read the thread
No
Idk why people keep saying this like its true. The copper jacket doesn’t even incase thw whole bullet.

Here's a lead bullet I dug out of the dirt while at the range.

Attached: 20140623_183653.jpg (1000x750, 932K)

henlo frend

James Files shot him with a Remington xp100. Look up his interview on YouTube

Anything to show that ugly face, huh?

Women are such fucking attention whores, it’s almost sad

user knows what's up, Kennedy and his entire fucking cabinet needed to die in a fucking fire.

god damn you're dumb

Speaking of metal fragments in a vicious wound...