Kasich Kucks Kommandos

If you really want a Republican to be mad at, I've got one for you.

cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/19/kasich-rejects-gop-gun-bill-even-without-stand-your-ground-language/2274595002/

>COLUMBUS – Ohio Gov. John Kasich says he wants a better gun bill from the state's GOP-controlled Legislature, calling their unwillingness to consider a red flag law "baffling and unconscionable."

>The bill Kasich vetoed, House Bill 228, initially included language that would have eliminated the duty to retreat after using deadly force, often called "stand your ground" laws. Ohio's GOP-controlled Senate removed that language on Dec. 6, but Kasich still didn't like the changes.

>“If you think I’m going to sign a bill that gives more power to the gun folks, are you kidding me?” Kasich told reporters. "That’s a moral issue: gun violence."

>The bill Kasich vetoed would have changed who must prove a shooter acted in self-defense.

>Under current law, that's the person who fired the shot. Under the proposed changes, the prosecutor would need to prove the person did not act in self-defense to pursue charges. Ohio is the only state that places that burden on the shooter.

>Kasich disagreed with that approach, telling The Enquirer, "if I have a gun and I shoot somebody, I should have to describe why I did that."

>The bill also would have prohibited cities from passing their own rules about guns and gun-related items, such as Cincinnati's ban on bump stocks. The proposed legislation would give municipalities nine months to repeal such rules.

Attached: 1491461591146.jpg (448x454, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/P4q4CQW
youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kasich showing his true colors. fuck that guy.

time to get some rope

So is DeWine better than faggot Kasich on gun rights?

No

RINO scum are no better than Dems.

>Ohio is the only state that places that burden on the shooter.
Fuck Ohio and fuck Kasich. I was thinking of going to Xavier in Cincinnati but lordy lord. What a cucked state.

>Why is it wrong
>uh, the gun crowd...that's moral!

Politicians only care about re-election.

Guess why
>Ohio Gov. John Kasich, who garnered national acclaim in his presidential bid, made a state salary of $149,000

This is now a
~California Acquisition General~

Kasich has always been a betamale fag.

Sadly Frens, DeWine or Cordray are going to be no better.

Attached: IMG_20181106_175522.jpg (4608x3456, 2.79M)

fuck off. ohio is one of the least cucked states in the country. kasich can veto whatever he wants, at least our state legislature still made an attempt at furthering gun rights in this state

Hey fren how ya doin?

Once upon a time, DeWine was a rather anti-gun senator that voted to extend the AWB. After becoming attorney general for Ohio, he's changed his tune to be moderately pro-gun. He supported CC reciprocity and a few other bits of pro-gun things. Who knows what he'll do now? Will he go back to his grabbing ways?

>"ohio is one of the least cucked states in the country"
y'all can't even hunt deer with 308 or necked calibers. has to be some straight wall cartridge. fuck ohio, you're all trash.

Enjoy your handgun registry, faggot.

ohio doesn't have a handgun registry you fucking imbecile.

Fuck, what a horrible state of affairs for Ohio. I hope at the very least it's just status quo, no changes rather than adding restrictions like Kasich would have done.

Kasich style republicans are the future if the party. Basically imagine the HR department at work

so because we have to hunt with shotguns are 2nd amendment rights have been trampled? you've got a better argument than that don't you?

They should've waited for DeWine to take office, obviously a liberal like Kasich won't sign it

You're a retard, that hasn't got anything to do with gun control and everything to do with 3/4 of the state being scraped flat under a glacier. A missed shot will travel a long way unimpeded and can cause damage, and when you have thousands of hunters out at the same time practicing questionable gun safety that's a big deal. It's not like we can't own or shoot necked cartridges any other time we like

>defending infringement
ohio is definitely not Jow Forums

post stinks of a northern rodent

Nigger, you have a right to bear arms, not a right to get drunk with your retard buddies out in some field and shoot a fucking hole through my living room from 3 miles away.
I guess bag limits are infringement too.
Fuck off.

Status quo indeed, nothing changes, but nothing improves either.
No it's only the DNR listening to some ancient state hunters group that wants nothing more than for us to be regulated to muzzle loaders only.

I am alright Fren. I just finished up one of my last semesters of college with a 4.0 GPA. How are you?

Attached: IMG_20171228_183123.jpg (4608x3456, 2.51M)

>ohioan
>thinks he lives in the south
>thinks y'all is northerner talk
west texas is best texas.

You never know, DeWine could get crushed in an elevator accident and Husted could take over.

never heard of the toledo war?

thankfully a lot less mexicans in ohio.

When an ohioan says Northern rodent they mean Michigan.
Not your standard north/south America.

you type like a bitter michigander

You will be spared by Cali, you're good.

Ohio discord:
discord.gg/P4q4CQW

Wishing i could be doing as well as u. Currently have a 1.9 gpa or so because i cant get myself motivated. Glad ur doing well owl fren

Attached: guys.jpg (761x563, 48K)

>texan runs his mouth and shows the world his stupidity
color me surprised

>24
>Live in cinci
>Make 40k a year but expenses are next to nothing as I live with cousin and GF
>Buy 5k work of guns a year and probably another 1.5 on gear
>Have 20k saved for a house once the market crashes again
>Every other year Kasich says some shit
>Buy guns privately just in case
>Most people don't even realize Kasich is probably biggest gun grabbing (R) being worse than the majority of Democrats
He won't get shit passed but as long as this cocksuckers is around nothing fucking happens

John "God told me welfare is ok" Koshich

>texas
I see through your lies, michiganigger

>are rights
Fucking rural or suburban retard.

Day of the Owl when?

>“If you think I’m going to sign a bill that gives more power to the gun folks, are you kidding me?”

Tells me all I need to know.

I can shoot drunk in my field at targets you faggot
If I'm not infringing on your rights with my actions you can go fuck yourself

Eat my dick, fuckbucket, I'm talking about hunting. You can shoot your fuckbucket targets all fuckbucket day with whatever fuckbucket rounds you want, I don't give a shit.
My problem is all your redneck fuckbucket friends who leave their fuckbucket Busch light cans all over the fuckbucket state parks and shoot every fuckbucket animal that moves without a care about what poor fuckbucket lives behind their targets.

Your mom is a fuckbucket

Good. DeWine will sign the full thing, Kasich is on his way out.

Half the state is flat and we have a higher population density that Hawaii

>higher population density that Hawaii
lived here 29 years, never was aware of that

Im from OHIO and FUCK KASICH! The fucking p.o.s is trying to get snowflakes behind him so he can run for president again!!! I hope he dies a slow a miserable death, his family being with him wouldn't bother me much either! SO SICK of cocksuckers In this country! Just a matter of time before its us or them! Best believe it sure asf aint gonna be me!

We're the 7th most population dense in the states lad.

Calm down boomer/fbi

Kasich was on the board of Lehman bros when they went tits up and almost lost us everything as a country.

fuck

Attached: MlDVBK8_d.jpg (327x417, 12K)

This

Could be voice to text. I use sometimes when I'm doing shit

Shockwave still illegal in Ohio.

Thanks Kocksuck

Don't they have the votes to override the veto anyways?

Get in the ohio discord if you havent already

>Kasich style republicans are the future if the party. Basically imagine the HR department at work
delet this

Attached: 1537669258628.jpg (3240x2122, 649K)

Every liberal coastal faggot I know says "y'all" when typing.

Not quite. We are just shy of over ruling privileges. Ohio is about as moderate as it comes

Different user, but you can do it. I dropped out college with a 0.4 gpa in tot dire straits in every facet of my life and came back, had my grades forgiven and graduated with 3.77 GPA. About to start making 6 figures less than a year out of college. I believe in you user.

Dude he’s been a well known cuck for years. Hes a “cool republican” meaning lefties like him. Remember the elections? He ran for president...

Thanks famlam its good to know someone believes in me cause i sure dont

Alpha Sigma Phi brother being as gay as ever.

>showing his true colors.
no, he did that when he voted for the fucking 1994 AWB

There's a long backstory for this but the tl;dr is that it's a southern thing that blacks picked up while they were down here and carried up north. Yankees didn't really do it and up there it's seen as a specifically black thing, in fact my buddy who moved from NC to Philly says blacks there give him side eye when he says y'all because they think it's theirs. From there fags picked it up trying to emulate black women, and white women picked it up trying to emulate fags.

Most of what is considered by the rest of the country to be "black culture" is more or less a retarded variant of southern cultural practices

Attached: albania gangster.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

tru fax

All of this is accurate, but with the addendum that middle and lower class whites have also periodically emulated black culture directly, eg Eminem, and again now with the modern affinity with hiphop/pop. This even permeates rural communities in the north, but with emphasis the white trash demographics.
t. white trash from southern Ohio

Hopefully he will see what the people want.

Owl does not fear California, Fren.

Like what my other Fren said. You can make it! Just think that all those hard nights of studying will pay off with a decent job.

Many moons from now my Friend :)

Attached: IMG_20180815_200808.jpg (3456x4608, 2.83M)

Is owl a resident in the state of the rising sun too?

I guarentee that deep down theres still a fire just barely flickering inside you user. Feed it with the thoughts of your friends and family who didnt make it until it grows into a raging inferno. Do it for them and do it for yourself. Also forgive yourself for your fuck ups and realize you deserve to be everything you wanna be. Youre gonna make it user and one day you'll realize that the things that were once your weaknesses and fuck ups have transformed you into a worldy man of character.

Thanks guys it means alot

Attached: I knew you were my nigger.jpg (680x447, 26K)

Attached: tumblr_nat94i0JYv1qzkbwpo2_500.gif (500x240, 1.3M)

Yo Owl what up? You have fun with that stupid lockdown we had?

Hes a fag, but there is such a supermajority of repubs in the state Senate they knew he was going to fo this and just overrule him anyway.

Also, after the stand your ground wording got removed they said they would just try again in January when dewine hits office, as the stand your ground wording was the biggest point of the bill anyway.

I would be mildly concerned about dewine. But he almost lost the primary to a literal nobody, Mary Taylor, whos only major campaign point was "I'm much more pro gun then dewine". That plus his much earlier apologies about voting for the AWB in the 90's should have sent enough shots across his bow to make him realize he needs to be visibly pro gun if he wants his career to continue.

I am an Ohioan though and though fren :)

We may be anons, but we are still here for you fren.

:)

Kind of boring about information started coming out. Kind of hoped they would be better with getting information out since we are no allowed to CC on campus.

Attached: IMG_20181221_160357.jpg (3456x4608, 3.07M)

>that start bar skin
gives me FF6 feels.

hope you're having a pleasant day mister owl.

You mean alot. Now go get it

>hope you're having a pleasant day mister owl
I am. I hope you are as well fren :)

Attached: IMG_20171102_214122.jpg (4608x3456, 3.12M)

That basement sure looks comfy. Can I come over sometime? I’ll bring Cherry Coke Zero and Pringles.

Ohio's tax code is fucked. I get fucked out of $4,000 every year because municipalities can charge income tax if you work but don't live there (and can't vote there).

I'll be saving $5000 on my state taxes when I move to New Hampshire next year and I don't even own a house in Ohio so I'm not even figuring property tax into that.

Ohio can suck my dick. I cannot wait to get out of here.

>Ohio's tax code is fucked. I get fucked out of $4,000 every year because municipalities can charge income tax if you work but don't live there (and can't vote there).
what? isn't that taxation without representation?

I pay more to fucking Youngstown than the state itself, even though I don't even live there.

We know who starts these threads.

Attached: idiots3.png (618x412, 365K)

This, I pay Columbus and Pickerington income tax along with a school tax, it fucking sucks.

He needs to be told people write to him he also has a website we need to tell him. Ohio is a pro gun state we grew up with them and they will not take shit from us.
[email protected]

This i was raised in the hood in Cleveland and i don't type it.

Also just so you guys know we are the ones with the power we give them a job and we do not serve them.

Attached: truth .png (250x250, 60K)

>He needs to be told people
Implying he will read your e-mail, or give a shit what you have to say except to the pollsters he employs, who won't be asking you shit because you're not the low information 90 year olds who get all their information from Jeopardy that constitutes his base

Kasich is a piece of shit, who commonly meets with Bloomberg. If he had won the republican nomination, you could have kissed your AR-15 goodbye.

the dick has wrote back to me before so i think he reads some.

Everyone in Ohio knows that Kasich is just a republican in name. He's pretty much the definition of moderate.

>Pickerington
N-neighborino...

>He's pretty much the definition of moderate.
He's not a moderate, he's the male Hillary Clinton, a windsock with no values or beliefs except what his handlers program him with that day based on poll numbers.

he is the text book definition of RINO. fuck kasich

>“If you think I’m going to sign a bill that gives more power to the gun folks, are you kidding me?” Kasich told reporters. "
youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs
OOOOEEE That makes me mad WOOOOOHHOOHOOHOO

I don't have a sufficiently angry reaction image, take this instead as a symbol of my ill will to John Kasich
FAHUCK YoohOOO

Attached: 1545393814147.jpg (2968x2977, 3.77M)

Rhino Milk!