>2018
>Trusting your life to a single stack .45

Attached: 1519BE5E-C007-4D91-85F8-6AA3BDC0EEAD.jpg (4032x3024, 1.43M)

Fuck you

>2019 - 1
>making egregious shitposts

>cops are smart
>1911 fags aren't just retarded hero worshipping cultists

>2018
>Trusting your life to any number of 9mm

fuck you, not every1 needs 15 rounds to hit someone twice

wow American police everyone
If i wanted to I could grab that gun from behind him and shoot at least ten people i the head before he even had a chance to spin around
No police officer needs a gun unless there is a terrorist attack and even then it should be restricted to a very select group of people
WAKE UP AMERICA

So you'd rather leave it up to chance than give up your unequivocally obsolete gun, gotcha

Size isn't much od an issue for cops right? Why dont they just use Glock 40?

Youre a wicked good shot if you could get 10, in the head, before he turns around.... or you dont know what youre talking about?

Trusting that chair with your fat donut ass.

>oh man it's really warm out better put on my S&W shield. 8 rounds of 9mm is good enough for concealed carry when im feeling lazy, it's not like i live in a warzone or something
>haha, only a retard would trust their life to 9 rounds of .45, what if you get in one of those once in a decade DGUs where a civilian actually needs 15rnds?!?!
The absolute state of the soi proliferated e-celeb centric CCW meta.
>inb4 but ones lighter than the other
The world doesn't suddenly get safer because you're carrying a gun that not only holds fewer rounds but is also noticeably less shootable than a fullsize.

...cops in the worst crime cesspools trusted 38 special revolvers for years. Even after automatics became popular and people could own full auto BARs and Thompson's with 100-round drums.
Kinda makes your assertion look retarded .

um how card can it be sweetie?
you just aim and pull the trigger

Attached: FjIr4Eg.jpg (850x784, 100K)

This is why compact double stacks are god tier for CCW

i'm listening name a few.
besides Glock

To be fair they could rely on a just armed populace to form an angry mob if they needed it

Yeah the "mob" you would get in places like chicago, harlem, or five points would be armed but not on your side.

Doesn't the STI 2011 come as a double stacked .45 ACP?

I love how she has no idea what a level 3 holster is or does, and thinks the gun will just slide right out of somebody walks up and grabs it. Like nobody ever tried that before

Probably a NJ cop - they can't carry "HIGH CAPACITY" mags anymore.

It's not like 7 rounds is 30% smaller than 10 rounds or anything.

He's clearly using an 8 round magazine.

Agreed, i always try to steer "muh first gun and its gotta be for CCW" people that way. Simply the most versatile and offer plenty enough capacity while being VERY concealable.
not him but:
S&W M&Pc(not gen 2), 6900 series, H&K VP9SK, P30SK, P2000SK, Walther P99c, Ruger SR9c, Sig P320sc, P227, P365, CZ RAMI, beretta PX4sc, Walther PPQ sc, and im sure at least a few other good ones im forgetting. Personally i really like the M&P9c's size, although the trigger needed working on.
8+1, senpai. At that point i could really see going for a quality stock 1911 over a stock glock or M&P if the cost difference doesn;t bug you. An extra 2 rounds vs a heavier gun with better sight options and a trigger that's 100000% better stock.

It may be a boat anchor, but it goes bang. And as long as it does that well enough for me to hit a man-sized target at 15 ft, that's good enough for me.

Found the Masshole

LOL give don't kill cops. Car crashes and suicide kill cops