SEKRET SANTA

Better-late-than-never batch is still open for the annual Jow Forums secret santa! Check the official website for more details.

Official website: sekretsanta.com

Signup form: sekretsanta.com?tab=joinup

Email our Lord and saviour with any questions: [email protected]

If you're interested in purchasing a Sekret Santa patch (pic related), please fill out this form:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbaQQ3oHqsqWUaKHBsEiZepwfud3lHATYHXY79S1gQ-mIf_A/viewform?usp=sf_link

We have opened the Sekret Santa 2018 Krypto Challenge! Try your hand at decoding the puzzles:
sekretsanta.com/krypto.php

Enjoy some festive content created by fellow kommandos:
youtu.be/PWy7gP5dVlI
youtu.be/zVaYL7rE54A
youtu.be/IzUfLxSIY-A

Attached: patch.png (395x281, 308K)

OwO what's this?

Attached: 1.jpg (1480x1017, 331K)

A missed opportunity to draw memes on the underside of the shipping info, but I'll let it slide

Attached: 2.jpg (1200x726, 210K)

Caffeine-infused alcohol? A pro-firearms patch in meme form? This is pretty excellent. Thanks Nathan!

Attached: 3.jpg (2205x1440, 736K)

Sometimes I'm sorry I'm a leaf too, but nobody is perfect. Also I'm pleased that you decided to practice some civil disobedience and send me liquor through the mail. Calling it an empty plastic bottle was very sneaky lol.

Attached: 4.jpg (1430x1621, 452K)

I had no choice but to try some, along with some baklava one of my co-workers made for me. Are you supposed to drink it over ice or is that a New England sin? I've never had brandy before if you couldn't tell, but it's absolutely delicious.

Attached: 5.jpg (1620x1396, 686K)

My mobile patch board power increases by the day. All in all a superb gift, would be your target again. And with any luck your gift should be getting to you soon too!

Attached: 6.jpg (2347x1358, 1.03M)

EXCITEMENT

Attached: 20181220_161043.jpg (3264x2448, 2.38M)

Big Lenny, I'm sorry but the second package isn't expected to get to you until the 2nd of January.

>nobody is perfect
I like to say pobody's nerfect.

Digi your package was delivered, dont let any crackheads steal it off your porch. Also, I hope you are happy, you can open it whenever. You may want to wear gloves when you open the envelope at the bottom.

Sorry im a poorfag and couldn't do better for you.

Whoever my SS is (I'm Bill Vinning), can you post the date that the package is supposed to arrive? There have been a rash of stolen packages in my neighborhood and I want to come home at lunch on the day it gets here.

Norwayanon your package is in the mail. GAS THE USPS KIKES NOW. Fucking 70$ to ship to Norway holy shit. Also Big Boss you have a letter coming your way.

Attached: 1483893965738.png (240x234, 28K)

Hey, Dane from WA, hope you live in Spokane because you didn't submit your city or zip. I was at FedEx and needed it to be sent so I tried looking up other streets but that appeared to be the only one. Otherwise some normie will be getting your tiny dragon dildos...

Attached: 1531609986418.jpg (500x411, 62K)

Why would poor fags sign up for such a high tier?

Awesome comrade, I will keep an eye out for it!

Because I want to give away nice things to people.

Bro what a fucking legit package!! I got so excited opening it that I quit taking pictures!! I’m gonna have to take more pictures but there was cool shit everywhere!! I must have missed something cause the envelope said sorry for the cut and you said to wear gloves but I didn’t see anything dangerous in there.

m-must be nice getting stuff heh heh ;_;

DIGI, lol id prefer a 7.62x39 or 5.56 individually wrapped as ive got plenty of slugs and buckshot(but if that tickles your fancy you do you buddy!) A .357 gets my iron big though lol ive Never owned a wheelgun ... If you do drop it on my doorstep though go through the fence by the garage and put it out back please and then lmk... I can email you my cell# if you want... Honestly want to meet you and at least shake your hand and tell you merry christmas... After tomorrow ive got a week off from work too! ALSO if you have any of your name sake laying around in a large hook it up lol!

Also I’m calling being the most spoiled kiddo this year so far by far!!

I understand that, but if you cant afford nice thing to give how canyou???

Digi flora is bae. Sorry bruh not sharing.

Are you on a Ramen diet for the next month???

Comrades! I have another new raffle prize to announce! One of our own participants has donated two framed prints of an artwork drawn by his waifu! This is a nice festive print perfect to hang on your mantle and entertain your Christmas guests (and their young children!)

Thanks very much to the kommando and his wife for donating this!

Attached: IMG_20181219_212705404 - Copy.jpg (4160x3120, 3.46M)

As the guy who got his gift I’m gonna have to request you to move along. He gifted: cash, a steel gong, a first aid kit in surp with a TQ, a gas mask, a wrench, a patch, Ivan’s nuts, a magpul sling, THE MOST LEGIT NRA hickok45 looking hat ever that makes my dick hard, camo. Just endless cool shit. If he is poor you can’t tell and it’s none of my business.

I want this more than anything in the raffle.

Additionally, I received a photo from the good folks at Defense Distributed - the powder coat on the Ghost Gunner 2 has been completed! I hear that they may be throwing in a few extra goodies with the machine as well.

Get your raffle entries in!

Attached: ggpowdercoat.jpg (1334x1001, 108K)

Nice. Have you heard word from the other companies you contacted for sponsorships?

Attached: 1545086074682.png (748x753, 1.01M)

someone is gonna be a lucky mother fucker.

If you're referring to a certain dragon-related company, it sounds like they are pretty busy around the holidays, but they suggested contacting them earlier next year and perhaps something could be worked out!

A giant 9mm as a dildo

Well, at least they responded. Hopefully these sponsorships will increase the amount of folks participating in Sekret Santa.

Attached: Is_crishma.gif (320x180, 385K)

God i hope it is me.

If it is, ill give out 25 lowers next year for /ss/

Thank you to my Santa(Digi), BB, and all of you...Ive had a terrible month and this has brought some grins my way. Work has been hell and family issues weigh heavy this time of year.Ive not even received my gift yet but you guys found a way to take my anger/frustration and turn it into the closest ive been to happy in a while! THANK YOU! No Homo, but I love you guys!

I hope I can do the same for my recipient... The world needs more smiles for sure!

Do you do a ton of driving for work or recreation my friend?

Bruh your Target was my santa and I firmly request you hook that motherfucker up haaaaaard

Shout out to Q in WA, you're not getting grinched. Some things came up, but I'll have your stuff mailed out by January. The 15th by the latest.

Dan from Endwell, package 3 is delayed in transit. I am sorry, if it isnt there by xmas i will cancel the order and find the item from another source, but you will have it.

I mean I drive to work (construction/excavating) all over central Ohio (Cbus,westerville,Chillicothe currently) for roughly 2-3 hours a day but other then work I dont do a whole lot of driving.... Honestly you guys and guns are my outlets...

Im working on it get my paycheck friday and ordering up some goodies for the man! Dont think they will be there by Christmas though Hope shawn isn't butthurt but I promise it will be worth while! Getting to the post office/fedex is rough with the hours I work too but Ive already got something for his AR I think he will love (but the ATF will hate lol)... Hoping making his Christmas(well prolly closer to new year) brighter will swing some good karma my way and I will be a little happier with life! Glad he hooked you up though my man!

Holy shit that's amazing.

Digi how many targets did you have?

Really glad you like it :D

I meant the cutout on the steel plate, looks like they did it with a dremel lmao.

People trust their life to that companies "armor" lel. I used to be interested in it until I saw that. Should be fine for shooting though, that's what I was talking about hoping you could use it.

I couldnt get everything he wanted, but I had some stuff and picked up a couple other things at the surplus store. Like he wanted a Mlok handguard, but I wasnt sure what he actually needed because I know fuckall about freefloat v.s. normal guards, guard length, etc. So instead I got him a nice green magpul sling that can be both single and double point, and a MLOK quick detach part for when he gets himself a new handguard guard. I went with green because it looked like his upper was dark green. He was building a P80 and said he had no mags so I sent him a fun stick for it. he wanted slav surplus so I sent him a lot of stuff, sent him a nice shirt I hope was a good fit, wanted a hat so I sent him an NRA hat i should have memed on, the AR wrench I sent so he could do all sorts of work on his rifle and pistol, etc etc. I gave him lots of stuff he would like and could use, just couldn't afford or get the exact things he wanted in time. Oh, and I made him a trauma kit if he ever accidently himself.

Cameron from NE, got my package, thanks senpai.
I appreciate the alian hentai, but I actually prefer MLP and feet. I know I didn't put it on my wish list so that's OK. I can fap to it anyways, I'll just pretend they're alium ponies. I'm gonna wait till Xmas morning to open it, unless there's something perishable in it (brownies I hope).

Kommando from VA, UPS says your package will be delivered tomorrow, but it's sitting in IL. It'll get there when it gets there I guess.

Attached: 21 lbs of hentai.jpg (1301x975, 440K)

wow that's amazing. Excited for the raffle!

OwO what's this?

Attached: IMG_20181220_140751974.jpg (4032x3024, 755K)

Attached: IMG_20181220_140804359.jpg (4032x3024, 961K)

Thank you! this is perfect! it's exactly what I wanted!

Attached: IMG_20181220_140845954.jpg (4032x3024, 601K)

fits perfect eh!

Attached: IMG_20181220_141016652.jpg (4032x3024, 587K)

Your a good man bro... Dont think im grinching you though bub It will prolly be after the 1st of the year before you get your package, didnt want to ship to you directly from the places I ordered because I wouldnt be able to meme! This whole thing has restored my faith in humanity a great deal, I figured at least half of santa's were grinches but you guys are the shit!

Apparently the package was returned to sender because the addressee did not match the address? I've literally never seen that before, and I've ordered plenty of packages under dumb aliases. Can you verify that the address you gave to Big Boss is correct?

BB, sent you an email about my gift. Can we discuss pls

If anyone doesn't win them, here's the final image we printed (5x7). My paperclip match just might have the original ;)

Attached: festivehorror3.jpg (1098x1590, 803K)

Digi.... Ive decided I would like you to just get me a PTR91 to keep things simple and not make you have to do a bunch of shopping lmfao!

i wouldn't worry about it

I cant wait :D

The wait will just make it even more exciting. lol

Ok in that case expect them around march/april! lol j/k ill drop you an email or holler on here when it ships!

All of them.

lol, maybe not that much of a wait.

Attached: 15977482_671866089660564_4809455563650980278_n.jpg (553x526, 25K)

JS in Las Vegas, part 1 is on the way.

Glad you got it, funny that you should mention feet, we seriously considered putting pics of ours in there for shits and giggles. There's nothing in there that needs to be eaten right away, but I would keep it at room temperature if you can.

Is it a social faux pas if we inquire about our package here to see if its been sent?

You can email Big Boss about it and he'll check.

Thanks for the original!

Ok so since I’ll be away from the house on Christmas and didn’t want to take the box with me going to my families house in case of dragon dildoes, I’m opening my box tonight! Let’s see what MDanon sent me

Attached: 7EBD2561-3286-4334-8258-F75E4E523FAC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.21M)

So everything comes in this awesome leather pouch with two pockets. Time to check and see what’s inside!

Attached: 0060DD8D-EFBB-4BFC-8557-FEF5C68A68BD.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

the first thing I wanna show is this nugget food and stripper clips. Always needed and always appreciated. Thanks so much!

Attached: 09ABFEA3-D7F2-4671-88B0-CB560F785601.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

Next we have some leather pouches. One has three crowns that somewhat resemble Swedish symbolism? And a strap. Both really cool military surplus. Can’t say thank you enough but seriously I love it!

Attached: 48C66FFA-7ADB-4E85-87F6-137D2D2CBDD4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.16M)

Next we have some Soviet/East German stuff! Looks like we have an East German buckle and cap, with some very old looking soviet pin

Attached: D762800F-C445-4C48-A40D-647D77127549.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

Ok now on to the really crazy cool stuff. We have a U.S. marked scabbard and a bayonet that doesn’t really have any discernible markings, but super cool nonetheless, I’ll defintely be carrying this innawoods with me!

Attached: 2C064B8D-042F-4A30-8D65-35FB9884A99E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

That looks like a akm bayonet.

And for the finale, we have the coolest thing in here. It appears to be a Polish gas mask and it’s very intricate. I need to look up what type this is and how to properly use this. Funny thing is I also sent my target a gas mask and I know Montana Bro got a gas mask as well. Thank you so much MD user you made my Christmas a whole lot brighter!

Attached: 7679200B-A69D-41CA-9AC6-45D1CE4EB5CB.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

Fits perfectly! Now I’ll survive SHTF thanks to MDanon

Attached: 69AC1F2E-FBD9-423C-9838-7DA6AC298D32.jpg (750x1334, 180K)

>got your gift
>intentionally not posting about it so your Santa is left waiting

Attached: devlish.jpg (470x595, 66K)

That's a waterproof PVC gas mask carrier. Still pretty cool though

These were all super cool. Especially that bayonet.

Dude I’m legit mad at the post office. The address given to you by big boss is correct. I’m sorry they made you waste $

That’s me, thanks man! Any hints as to what’s in there?

Your names and addresses are visible, sir. You might wanna edit that out.

I was fucking with you, trying to get you upset. Saw you post last thread and thought you'd be easy to troll. Depending on your bracket, you should be calling grinch long before January 15th.

Looks like his Santa was on the ball and made up his info. Dude only doxxed himself, and who really gives a shit about an address with no further details?

Not really the board for that kinda shit m8

lol

I'm gonna talk to them and get my money back or get the resend comped, they can't just not deliver and say it's because the address doesn't exist. I've never seen that error before so something specific must have happened. Are you in an apartment or do you live with other people who refused the package?

If there's anyone else I can send to or etc we can do, I want to get you this stuff.

I must have gotten grinched since my Santa never posted in any threads and BB told me he never got an email confirming shipping

Glad to hear your package is arriving. My handwriting is bretty bad and i didn't have a lot of time to work on it, so the package memes might not be so hot. I hope you enjoy the stuff inside once you get it.

no problem bro. here's your tracking number btw:
RR201746029PL

>tfw you went above and beyond for your ss despite him never replying to you in the threads, not even to confirm he got it.
>also tfw you haven't seen your name show up at all and it's the friday before christmas and you haven't gotten your gift yet.
Here's hopin I didn't get grinched.

Attached: 1531265313476.jpg (753x707, 331K)

Don't worry user I and others signed up for Grinch relief.

Attached: 1542780599445.png (784x645, 36K)

bless you user.

Attached: COMFORT SOON FELLOW STALKER.jpg (453x604, 65K)

No one would have refused the package, it’s just me, my wife, and my dog. If you want to email me at [email protected], we can coordinate something.

Dont worry, my grinch releif will be more meme oriented.
>airshit m14 ebr and adult fetish diaper for elite camping

Retard mailman probably tried having a conversation with your dog

Enjoy, user. Havent had any real time or money lately but I got it sent off
>Tfw had to DM it to myself

Attached: received_2244262702250451.jpg (2448x3264, 336K)

if yoir seeing this, user. Your a fucking degenerate and I your awesome

Attached: 20181117_162806.jpg (4032x3024, 3.45M)

Holy shit this is awesome!

Got my first Paperclip card from Wisconsin! Thanks friend, it's going up on the fridge, you made a cold Norwegian feel comfy.

Attached: 20181221_141024.jpg (2880x2160, 2.29M)

I'm about 90% sure I'm getting grinched this year, but I'll gave to wait a few days until I'm back home again. Batch 2 and it's not looking good.

Wish I got a dildo
Got lots of ghiadeli chocolates instead