What are some Jow Forums approved watches that aren't fucking this?

What are some Jow Forums approved watches that aren't fucking this?

Attached: Casio_F-91W.jpg (1210x1211, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marathonwatch.com/collections/air/products/search-rescue-pilots-automatic-chronograph-csar
traser.com/our-collection/tactical-adventure/p66-tactical-mission/p66-automatic-pro-1/
theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/28/fitness-tracking-app-gives-away-location-of-secret-us-army-bases
traser.com/our-collection/tactical-adventure/p68-pathfinder/p68-pathfinder-automatic-black/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This

Attached: autism in the streets fappin in the sheets.jpg (450x600, 146K)

The superior variant oc

Attached: 20181220_173727.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

Attached: IMG_2722.jpg (1521x856, 317K)

The Casio W800h with superior water resistance.

Attached: 20181220_171051.jpg (2560x1440, 1.57M)

big bro

Attached: 94DDE845-5086-4DA9-B6C3-36CD184D06DC.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (207x243, 8K)

I just put some seiko I got at the px on a nato strap and called it good

I have pic related because looked a bit more formal than my G-Shock 6600 and all I could afford as a college poorfag.

Attached: 95F1AD64-1845-4FC9-962E-2475310EAC85.jpg (1000x667, 216K)

I have the leather band and it's alright enough.

Attached: Bertucci D field watch.jpg (400x400, 17K)

you fags are all fucking wrong

this is the one and only choice

marathonwatch.com/collections/air/products/search-rescue-pilots-automatic-chronograph-csar

get fucking real

I think the stowa flieger looks nice (and has some military history), but i'm a watch plebeian and unironically wear a f-91w daily.

Attached: StowaFliegerNoLogo.jpg (1250x834, 110K)

forgot pic

Attached: marathon.jpg (600x600, 50K)

or maybe you are more into faggy shit

traser.com/our-collection/tactical-adventure/p66-tactical-mission/p66-automatic-pro-1/

The Seiko Turtle is extremely Jow Forums. It established Seiko's reputation with American consumers because GI's on leave from 'Nam would buy them in Japan to replace their issued field watches that had a tendency to fog and rust in the humidity of the jungle.

Attached: Seiko-‘Turtle’-Prospex-Divers-Watch-History-SRP77X.jpg (900x600, 101K)

The Seiko SKX is the patritian’s affordable watch.

Wear a Christopher Ward Trident 600 on most occasions (classy enough to work with business formal but also an absoloute beast of a durable watch).

Of course that was a grand that I cant now dump into funs however.

Attached: E5EF98CB-06C5-490D-86A5-8EE177CEB49F.jpg (1800x1800, 264K)

can I use a smartwatch?

>throwing away a grand on a seiko instead of saving for a gs rolex or omega that will actually hold their value.

>secret military bases get exposed by fitbit tracker
>nobody in the military thinks this is a concern

Yeah sure go ahead.

theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/28/fitness-tracking-app-gives-away-location-of-secret-us-army-bases

that's not good
then no

I like this one, Aristo ME109.
Very nice since it's got a mechanical system and no battery, so I'm not bound to electricity.
Otherwise it's a pretty standard watch I guess. Shows you what day it is, so that's nice.
Also kind of a Wehraboo, so the whole ME109 thing is a nice addition.

Attached: 10008765-109-s-beige-1.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

yeah that's a really clean field watch.

Too bad i'm into kool stuff.
traser.com/our-collection/tactical-adventure/p68-pathfinder/p68-pathfinder-automatic-black/

Attached: automat.png (905x570, 211K)

o^o
/ \

Citizen ProMasturbator

Attached: citizen promasterbn0150-10e.jpg (450x600, 120K)

>what are some Jow Forums approved watches that aren't the only Jow Forums approved watch
fucking casuals

Attached: tread on this you son of a bitch.jpg (696x308, 190K)

Timex Weekender Analog

Attached: GUEST_d0e06026-5fba-4876-ad9d-f692bd7b6327.jpg (488x488, 40K)

garmin fenix 5 is very nice

It’s not a seiko my nigga

If we can get serious for a moment, I'd like to tell a story. I was at my local watchmaker getting a bracelet adjusted when this old guy comes in with his wife. He takes out a watch from a ziploc bag and shows it to the guy at the counter: "I bought this at the PX in Saigon in 1965 and it stopped working about 20 years ago, is it worth fixing?"

The watchmaker's eyes saucer out and at this point I have to ask what watch it is. The watchmaker is still frozen up but the old guy says "It's a Rolex Explorer, son."

The man had an original, un-restored, single owner early Explorer with great provenance and tropical patina from fucking Nam. That's a $10000+ watch at auction and he had it in a ziploc bag in his garage. He had no idea what he had and was pretty overcome when the watchmaker finally explained this to him and told him to have it appraised and insured right away.

Attached: 780e449bebd00f9c3250efb7e3a8ccc00a9061a4.jpg (1200x800, 164K)

nigga why the fuck don't you have ad blockers installed. get ublock origin right now

I have the chrono and the only thing that pisses me off is that the regular second hand is regulated to one of the tiny dials while the large second hand is only used for the stopwatch.

That is standard practice on virtually all chronographs.

The SKX is the watch you don't hand down to your heirs. It is the watch that goes with you to the grave. You also happen to be buried in a ditch in a South American country that you tried to overthrow while wearing the SKX.

I’ve reheard that somewhere before

Accept no imitators:
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

I actually found one of these on the ground once and rocked it for 2 years.

>using the botnet browser
user no thanks.

Attached: 20181220_215126.jpg (2592x1944, 1.51M)

>in a ziploc bag
because it was in his father's ass I imagine. I knew a watchmaker too. He was involved in an industrial accident and his skin turned blue like that colloidal silver drinker.

Attached: 51t9EN7bfEL.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Gshock is the most operator af ftw. Gtfo w/ that Walmart shit fag

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

You need to go back

Attached: 20181220_220804.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

You're right it's another junk ETA clone.

Pic related

Attached: ss+(2018-12-20+at+11.20.30).jpg (800x721, 100K)

how do they keep doing it?

I'm wearing a casio w-217h right now...It's worked great for me. I liked classic looking timex watches but I broke 3 of them. I've not broken this casio.

I had 3 of those and broke all in less than a year not doing much out of the ordinary.

casio mrws310h
Picked it up at WalMart for $40 and it's stood up to a few years of abuse wearing it every day as a first responder. Been covered in blood, puke, sweat, worn under bunker gear into fires, and beat to shit.

Attached: 20181220_234008.jpg (4032x1960, 3.85M)

Came here to post this

Attached: 20181123_124058.jpg (4032x1960, 2.15M)

whatever one has the largest wrist strap

Attached: oh look its burger time.png (1024x768, 841K)

how much do you weight and how does your hand still receive circulation

Hey give that back!

fuck you need a watch for. your fatass aint getting out the front door. you dont have anywhere to be. I bet you have a smartwatch just so your fat ass knows exactly the moment the McRib comes back.

I get the timex equivalent from walmart. i just put it on and walk out. Rinse repeat when the battery dies. Paying to know the time is the biggest scam since the invention of the pocketwatch.

Mah nigga

Attached: 1545373260968-2075164669.jpg (2576x1932, 1.66M)

Just keep this in mind: I went through 3 watches in 11 months because mosquito repellent dissolves plastic watch crystals, even those of dive watches

Attached: qeIGVNi[1].jpg (373x473, 45K)

Hint: Your watch does not reflect the size of your Manhood and, unless it is featured in some Cougar magazine, w/ a 5 digit price tag, will not get you laid

Attached: n3mg3gn[1].png (320x240, 149K)

Wrong time zone

Fuc Boi!

If it ain't Mil-Spec then it ain't \k\

Attached: 91nFR1HCTlL._AC_UY700_.jpg (551x700, 71K)

you could just put some goddamn clothes on or stop buying plastic watches.

Hey anons, what's a good beater watch that isn't too expensive that has an analog face and isn't xbox hueg like a g shock? All I need is for it to be black, analog, and able to be read in the dark.

>If it ain't Mil-Spec then it ain't \k\
Mil-Spec because it's "Mud Resistant"? Do you have the slightest clue as to your level of faggotry?

Casio f91w

>obese
yikes

timex weekender

>you could just put some goddamn clothes on
You've never lived in the tropics have you?

They don't last

Look at how the Arabs do. They've been living with the heat a long time

>analog face
Not bad, but the silver colour makes me think it's a bit too shiny for my use. I'll keep it in mind though.

>timex
>doesn't last
lol

I'd post my broken timexes If I wasn't visiting my parents rn.

Boo-fuckin-hoo. Yeah, I am obese. But aside from that I got 36 years under my belt, a job with fulltime home-office, a wonderful loving wife, a family that ain't a car wreck, an average-length but fat girth sized dick and I'm covered in manly hair. How about you bro?

I live literally 2 miles from the everglades and wear long pants year round. you. are. a. faggot.

Looks like he really hit close to home if you're this butthurt.

Post dick, I'll judge it's girth.

I said TROPICS, not Sahara desert. In the tropics the clothes hold moisture to your junk, you get fungal rashes that don't go away and itch like hell, you get an infection because you scratch the itch when your asleep, then you get sepsis and die a horrible death. You use insect repellent by the can on a weekly basis because you don't want leaches or mossies to give you Viral infections that can literally drive you insane and cause you to hero yourself.
PS if you think your expensive watch is immune to DEET, your wrong, all but one of my watches cost several 100 dollars back when an expensive luxury car cost $14,000

>He uses DEET
Just know that you already have cancer.

Suunto Vector?

Attached: Snapchat-1577165857.jpg (932x1920, 359K)

Your a fukn liar, I've been inside the Glades, nobody that lives near there can afford a watch, or pants

Whatever I live in Florida and rarely wear shorts. You can get a long sleeved fisherman's shirt that keeps you cool. My grandmother's house (where I've lived some time) doesn't even have AC.

>>He uses DEET
What fukn earth friendly, injun potion do you use, Pale Face?

>Looks like he really hit close to home
I look in the mirror and I see I'm obese. Ever been since I was a kid. Trust me, that ain't no problem for me anymore. I grew up when kids were still allowed to be real mean against everyone who wasn't "normal".
>Post dick, I'll judge it's girth
Blue board buddy.

>Blue board buddy.
Post it on another board and link here.

God, I hate Guinnie Stout
Sheaf Stout or nothing

Lol my bad I missed the analog part. Why not just get a seiko?

Made in China, these days

Also Hamilton and marathon make some nice stuff with manual, auto, and quartz movements

100 usd px special
Says japan

>inside the glades
literally only sex offenders and natives live IN the glades. Cross the highway next to the levy and its all gated suburbs. you don't know shit jack.

L O N G S L E E V E S
Normally I just stay indoors because my job doesn't have me working outside like a mexican

I'm on my 3rd one of these, they are cheap and last long enough to be worth the price. I love pushing mine in the face of my friends who expect me to wear my Christian Dior

Attached: CasioForester[1].jpg (1425x1600, 259K)

>literally only sex offenders
You must feel right at home

You obviously have never experienced tropical insects on a long term basis

Attached: D3MoCgw[1].jpg (509x337, 18K)

Like I said I don't live IN the glades dumbass. Stop drinking DEET; you're already unable to read at a grade school level. It only gets worse the more you use.

26 years is kind of a long time.

this one

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (883x859, 85K)

>26 years is kind of a long time.
HAAAHAHAHA LOL
ROFLMAO

But it's stopped!

the bullet, or the watch?

Long enough to deal with bugs without drowning myself in cancer causing chemicals. The fact that you're trying to flex your DEET shows how stupid you really are. Just proves that age=/=experience. Its okay, it you'll be dead in a few years of cancer.

>26 years is kind of a long time.
Tell us all about your adventures, son. PS this is what I wore when there was no DEET the local stores ran-out due to the Mossies, these poor kids were covered with bites and were begging me for DEET, (true story)

Attached: waw9jJA[1].jpg (640x480, 72K)