Mattis is planning on stepping down in February. Thoughts?

Mattis is planning on stepping down in February. Thoughts?
foxnews.com/politics/defense-secretary-james-mattis-to-retire-at-the-end-of-february-trump-says.amp

Attached: 58333ecfba6eb602688b4904-750-563.jpg (750x563, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems like he can't deal with Trump any more.

>Thoughts?

Attached: 1532604259262.png (590x393, 230K)

Trump obviously has a lot of respect for the guy, it's just that Mattis's Bush-era military philosophy clashes heavily with Trump's isolationism and bringing the troops home goal.

Maybe he’ll finally meet a nice lady friend and start a family.

Attached: 639DD1B3-6EDC-4FE9-AD94-A331B45A1008.png (500x260, 163K)

Fuck that democrat

Attached: stronk.jpg (600x1082, 100K)

Is this due to the pulling out of Syria?

That and Mattis’s refusal to ban trannies

Funny considering that the Russian and Polish defense ministers in this pic are useless stooges.

Honestly this.

I can't help but feel like this is what he regrets deep down.

It's a shame, he was competent and understood geopolitics, especially in the ME.
Probably. Mattis has wanted us to help the Kurds for a long, long time, and we're fucking them now.

Meant for
Whoops.

Too bad, we're losing a valiant defender of Israel

It was evitable, Trump is retarded and never listens to advisors.

Lmao Trump is filling his entire cabinet with spineless snivelling yes men.

He's literally doing what every failed king/emperor has done since ancient times

Between his complete incompetence and Americas opoid addiction America is literally going the way of the Qing dynasty.

We're going to see a Taiping rebellion style civil war started by incels and pepeists soon

Assad having an agreeable relationship with the Kurds means they will all die when 2000 US troops leave.

Fuck you libshit

I remember when everyone was talking about how based Trump was for getting Mattis. How times change.

It was based, it was a good choice. Too bad Trump is a moron and they have clashing ideas.

As much as I like him he's of the mindset that we need to help "moderate rebels" just so we can antagonize Iran. I want to be done with the entire ME.

If by way of the Qing dynasty you mean another failed state of violent brown people on government subsistence, yes

>Trump's isolationism and bringing the troops home goal.
kek

I wonder if he's going to go to China afterwards to take a "consultancy" job like Eric Prince and Fruity Rudy

Lol, that'll be the day

If Mattis does that, he'll lose all honor and respect.

>incels and pepeists
lol

america just got BTFO so hard they got decapitated. lmao

I fucking wish.
Let's go back to the pre-WW2 days.

trump is going to hire a chinese plant because trump is xi's puppet.

>sniveling yes men
A million times better than sniveling kikes. The USA shouldn't be fighting anyone's wars, nor have it's interest come second to any other country.

Trump has been a politician for two years now, he doesn't need old man Mattis to hold his hand anymore on military matters.

trump is biggest chink pupped around tho.

Great, the tard wrangler has left the room and now king autismo is free to eat all the glue by himself without an adult around.

trumps military decisions so far have been awful. the US literally lost all of the south china sea thanks to him.

Why the fuck are all these 60-70 year old GOP white dudes so fucking obsessed with Kurds and """moderate rebels""" to the point that they want to keep having American soldiers stay in backwards shitholes and get fucked by IEDs?

Chinks are the Jews of Asia.
I'm sure he realized that by now.

I'm more than aware. Realistically, Assad and Ergodan will tag team the Turks, then probably we will have Syrian War 2: Turkish boogaloo.

>gets BTFO in war
>"w-we never wanted to go in a-anyways"
americans are hilarious.

it's literally due to their persevering butthurt over the Shah being overthrown

"Why are we trying to be stable with our one singular ally in the entire Middle East that isn't a kike or an Iraqi"
I fucking wonder.

Not to mention the Russian defense minister has no military experience and somehow is a "general", just another Soviet dinosaur from the politburo holding another position of power and fucking the average Russian real good.

>Kurds
>stability

Fuck the ME
Fuck the Kurds
Fuck Turkey
Fuck Syria
Fuck Iran
Fuck Iraq
Fuck A-stan
Fuck your "moderate rebels"
And fuck you, kike

>implying arabs are any better than kikes or persians

Attached: 1507687861310.gif (500x282, 458K)

Trump is a fucking idiot and if you can't tell that by now you're beyond saving.

Mattis' letter put it very clearly:

There is a choice between America's interests and foreign interests, Trump decided the latter was worth serving.

>Jim “I’m retiring because you don’t care about allies or actually stopping China and Russia from running rampant” Mattis
>going over to China
[laughs in patriot]

Good, why the hell are we in the "CHINA SEA" to begin with

it truly was her turn

>One core belief I have always held is that our strength as a nation is inextricably linked to the strength of our unique and comprehensive system of alliances and partnerships. While the US remains the indispensable nation in the free world, we cannot protect our interests or serve that role effectively without maintaining strong alliances and showing respect to those allies
Hmm...

so china doesnt control global shipping and take over all of the worlds trade and take over the US.

This is peace time.

Attached: B4ADC759-D309-4538-96BA-AEA9711E51FB.jpg (1777x736, 95K)

US was never isolationist you fucking brainlet
For the record Iraqi Freedom and Desert Storm were smart moved because btfo'ing 3rd world armies is based and redpilled

This right here.
We got fucking retards who don't understand US interest. When we control these areas with our military might, adversaries won't be able to use it.

looking at all of them and japan's minister of defense I now see that it's not a bad idea for the axis to have all female ministers of defense

lol how the fuck is china going to take over the trans-atlantic trade, all they want is control over the Strait of Malacca and they don't even need that because of their economic deals with Pakistan to use their ports.

This administration has to have had the biggest turn-over rate that i can remember

Wasting money in desert hellholes on people that have been fighting for millenia isn't based and redpilled, it's pointless and wasteful.

>Jow Forums poster
>Jow Forums poster

Can we go back to 90's prosperity now?

doxing and constant death threats will do that to a person. fortunately we have a media organization brave enough to encourage both

boy howdy, I remember before December there were so many people still sucking trump's dickle. Now that bump fire stocks and this shit, everyone's like 'oh I knew he was retarded all along, I was merely pretending'

if they have the pacific they can expand their influence greatly. after they secure the pacific they will secure Europe, then NA. the whole world is going to be under the boots of the chinese because of ignorant cretins like yourself who dont understand how policy works.
why must the most powerful nation in the world have such an ignorance populace?

Nigger you could say the same thing about the Spanish American war, destroying some shithole army and setting up a puppet government helps the US

>literal gun control
>now Mattis is gone
i'm fucking finished with this fat nigger

Attached: 1490834582522.jpg (645x900, 59K)

God damn right.

other way around. Jow Forumstards dont understand anything beyond "muh trump" and "muh libtards"

Ketchum is not going to be happy about this.

>destroying some shithole army and setting up a puppet government helps the US
Except that's not what they're doing in the Middle East.
They just go there, set up shop, and then sit around for months to years with their thumbs up their asses.

Maybe people just cant handle working for Trump. The guy is very erratic

so it's true, mattis is a faggot after all

Attached: DjHtoCOciyYlUPp-800x450-noPad.jpg (730x410, 59K)

>doxing and constant death threats will do that to a person
what?

You unironically need to go to Jow Forums, learn something then come back

Pussy.
Turncoats will be first on the day of judgement.

Attached: 1473397688550.jpg (403x537, 15K)

Proved to be a servile ZOG-bot interested in only in fighting Israel's wars.

Good riddance, Maddog Faggot.

and getting shot at

Last time i went there they were all reeeing about pizzagate and sex camps on mars, that kinda put me of for a while.

The article, published in The Unz Review, was published Tuesday by Philip Giraldi, a former CIA case officer and Army intelligence officer. Subtitled “Shouldn't they recuse themselves when dealing with the Middle East?,” Giraldi argued that American Jews are pushing for war in the Middle East and pointed to Iran in particular, which he said “does not conceivably threaten the United States.”

American Jews, according to Giraldi, are faking the threat and dragging politicians and the media down with them. American Jews with an attachment to Israel, he added, should not be allowed anywhere near positions where they might deal with Middle East policy because it would be a “conflict of interest.”

So why doesn’t anyone say anything? Giraldi has an answer for that too. And it involves a classic anti-Semitic trope about Jews running the media. “Any organization that aspires to be heard on foreign policy knows that to touch the live wire of Israel and American Jews guarantees a quick trip to obscurity,” he wrote. “Jewish groups and deep pocket individual donors not only control the politicians, they own and run the media and entertainment industries, meaning that no one will hear about or from the offending party ever again.”

Attached: 1443906334949.jpg (498x401, 214K)

Reagan got shot. He went back to work fucking the Russians in the ass. Trump hasn't been shot at and hes going back to taking it up the ass from the Russians

Yeah I read that.

That dude got smeared as the second coming of Hitler.

Well I mean a very large part of why that happens is the laize faire and corporatist views of right-wing American leaders. Sure they'll take down an enemy government but setting up a new functioning one? HA. Every time it's "lets privatize and use foreign contractors" So then you end up with half the pop unemployed, all the giant state firms closing up like GM, and a government hamstrung through loans. If you want to succeed give people jobs, use people who believe in government, and don't indebt an entire country. I'm sure some of you are pissing yourself with "YOU'RE WRONGS" and some weak counter arguement but Americas track record for doing this in Iraq, Afghanistan, and now with us abandoning a major regional ally in Syria shows just how wrong it all is. You want to know why Mattis resigned? Syria was the last straw. You don't abandon your allys. This is the middle east equivalent of America deciding on abandoning west Germany and France to the Commies right before WW2 ends. It's stupid and Trump supports should feel bad.

ITZ DA JOOS

you should learn your history and stop taking the British zionish cock in your ass daily

Attached: Dpbt8SiW0AYKKw9.jpg (736x653, 49K)

wtf he allowed trannies into the military?

Bunch of sand filled hellholes aren't equivalent to Germany and France.
They're pieces of trash that offer nothing to the outside world..

>Americas opoid addiction
hysterical screeching. fuck off

He allowed the policy to stay in effect under Obama.

Im not the only one

Attached: DAJOO.jpg (961x641, 63K)

Attached: 1514206376768.jpg (829x600, 88K)

what part about mattis seems hetero to you?

Trump is an israeli agent, not Russian.

>Gun rights vanishing
>Stock market crashing
>Only adult in the cabinet resigns in protest
> Government shutting down

heh stupid libs

According to this report, the name “Deep State” is the term used to describe the unelected shadow government that is presently trying to overthrow President Trump in a coup—a name first coined by the globally renowned US military analyst and expert Mike Lofgren—the chief analyst for military spending on the US Senate Budget Committee for 28 years—but who, in September-2011, suddenly left his post after publishing a scathing essay wherein he declared that both major American political parties were “rotten captives to corporate loot”—and in whose book titled “The Deep State: The Fall of the Constitution and the Rise of a Shadow Government”, re-printed just prior to the 2016 US Presidential Election, ominously revealed that a a web of entrenched interests in the US government and beyond dictates America’s defense decisions, trade policies and priorities with little regard for the actual interests or desires of the American people.

With Lofgren painting a grim portrait of the dismal “Swamp on the Potomac” known as Washington D.C., this report continues, he documented with evidence and provable facts how the “Deep State” is hooked on war, genuflects to big donors, is in thrall to discredited economic theories and utterly bereft of a moral compass as America’s governing classes sell their souls to entrenched interests, while the rest of the country and its citizens collapse into despair and poverty—and in whose fear of President Trump destroying them all, just months ago, saw one of the “Deep States” most revered leftist Hollywood elitists, named Bill Maher, issuing an emergency call to collapse the entire economy of the United States with his declaring: “a recession is a survivable event…what Trump is doing to the country is not”.

Attached: 1538808651628.jpg (666x716, 110K)

He was supposed to be the chosen one. He was supposed to bring balance to the force...

Attached: 774C0615-4600-4E3B-A1B3-CD9DEE72EC01.jpg (590x334, 40K)

You're the lib.

Good riddance, boomer.

He's a neocon who said some edgy shit everyonce in a while in a society that is used to public figures being dry af. What war has he won, why is he so revered? Not one. Good riddance. American interests are not located in some middle eastern war zone. They are right here at home. No one should die for Israel, Saudis Arabia, defense contractors or some vague notion of American "dominance"

>trumps going for bumpstocks
>fucking over mattis

youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4