Is it okay to carry a loaded gun into a gun shop

Is it okay to carry a loaded gun into a gun shop.

Attached: Level-2-retention-holster-with-GLOCK19-courtesy-The-Truth-About-Guns.jpg (640x394, 101K)

Depends on the signage posted on the front door.

Generally, as long as you're not a complete fucking retard who fondles it. Also some ranges don't allow for Draw from Holster.

>a complete fucking retard

i work in a gunshop and that's at least 75% of my customers so no, strangers can't walk in with a loaded gun

Why does it matter if you carry concealed?

>own gun store
>dont let people have the ability to defend themselves in it

Attached: 1539801689428.jpg (900x601, 251K)

>open carry
>ever
enjoy being shot first

Holy shit, found the fudd faggot.

I carry my gun everywhere but the few federally enforced places I dont, Mr Fed.
If some store tells me not to carry there. I 360 and walk away. Never do business with them again.
If I am intending to present my firearm to a gunstore clerk. I tell them I am going to clear a loaded firearm and ask them if theyre okay with that. Before I continue.

>Carry a loaded gun
>HURR OPEN CARRY HURR
You can carry a loaded gun... concealed. I know, shocker.

>own a gun store
>have guns constantly waved at my face
>people constantly pressing triggers
>newbies all the time

likelihood of being shot by intruders is FAR lower than being dropped by earl how did an AD because he wanted to compare his custom glock trigger with a stock one

I do mean open carry of a loaded firearm into a gunstore if that wasnt clear as OP

so if it's concealed, why are you worried about what the gun shop allows you to do? Does your logal gun shop pat you down upon entry? Keep it concealed, faggot. No need to disarm yourself when you don't need to

Why should I have to keep my firearm concealled if the only firearm Im profficient at shooting enough, to feel confident enough to defend myself with, isnt conceallable? Since it's full size.

Laws differ by state, cock sucker. Some give no carry signs power of law, some don't. Jesus, are you 9?

For several reasons. Less impact on daily life, as less people judge you for carrying. In the case that something happens, less chance of getting shot first.

Good that you shoot well, what's the gun? Appendix carry is often roomy enough that people carry full size there, like a VP9.

Who am I even talking to anymore?

Anyway, if you have to open carry and your gun shop doesn't allow loaded firearms inside, then you're gonna have to leave it at home. If you conceal it, then keep it concealed.

This isn't rocket science

t. bootlicking nigger

Guess its time to not patronize that business then. Considering how common gun shops close down in my area. They should be letting people carry their own loaded firearms in.
Byebye!

I don't even know what you're saying but most gun shops I know allow you to keep your carry on you. You just can't pull it out like a retard, which is understandable.

So this

>360 and walk away.
you failed trigonomtery didnt you?

>trigonomtery
Fuck off you still wet behind the ears quasi literate newfag.

found the newfag

HEEE HEEEE

Attached: 65e887ab53b62db9b9ac5fe7b3206583.gif (500x500, 229K)

>he cant conceal a full size in winter
You need to reevaluate your belt/holster/wardrobe decisions.

no this guy is the newfag you fucking newfag. Go back to plebbit.

>its cold all year round
Dont you have some pizza to be getting alaskafag?

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-20-19-10-44.png (999x834, 671K)

if you can't conceal a fullsize under a button up or or even a cotton T-shirt then you're either a manlet, fat, or doing something wrong.

I cant conceal a fullsize. Not him but Im 150 and 6'. Printing is insane.

carry appendix then

>"b-but I'll shoot my dick off!!"

Yeah, that sure happens all the time

>sit down
>hurts my belly
No thanks. 4-5 o clock open is fine with me.

>newfag
>can’t moonwalk

Does your faggotry know no bounds?

Jow Forums told me that approximately every hammer fired gun will go off randomly, especially Glocks

On your hip? Sure. If it's a gun you're gonna sell, trade, or what the fuck ever? No.

>You’re second amendment rights end where my feelings begin.

Striker* I meant

Even fat people can CC full size. I know fatties who are 300+ who've done appendix with a g17

At 6'3" i have literally 0 issues with a t-shirt, normal holster(with shoe insert mod), and good posture.
You're doing something wrong or just fat, only hotspot i ever get is in my pelvis, and that's caused by not having your pants adjusted high enough.

i don't work in the US you moron

and your 2nd amendment can suck my balls, i dont have to ask the permission for a "short barrel rifle"

>i don't work in the US
So no one should care what you have to say.

When I worked in a mom and pop gun store, official policy was no but we were flexible. People we knew or people who were concealing and didn't say anything we were cool with. Niggers jingling with bling and faggots who just had to say something about carrying we told to go outside and unload.

No, they are just easier for new gun owners and retards (which make up a large portion of the gun community) to nd. Not to mention how the only external safety most strikers have is the trigger dingus that can be set off by a piece of fabric or drawstring in your holster. You don't hear of people having their da/sa "go off" in a holster. It's always striker fired guns.

That said, if you are competent and make sure your holster is clear before every re-holster and have your finger off the trigger it won't go off. But sadly most people that train even while carrying appendix tend to just shove their gun into their holster without looking. My range doesn't allow you to aiwb on the training line because we get so many fucking morons.

Attached: P_20181214_201534_LL.jpg (2080x1172, 779K)

This
As long as it's concealed, who is gunna find out.
t. accidently walked into an elementary school while cc'ing and survived

>You don't hear of people having their da/sa "go off" in a holster. It's always striker fired guns.
You really should look more into that you dumbfuck.

Hold the fuck on.
Why would a gunshop sell a gun to someone they didnt trust to carry loaded into a store???

Attached: maxresdefault(57).jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Give some links to refute what I said. Link articles of da/sa firearms going bang from something being in a holster, or hell. Videos of it happening. Because I can link articles/videos of people's glocks going off from something in a holster. Also if you want I can make a video of me trying to get something in my holster to pull the double action trigger on one of my da/sa and then compare it to one of my striker fired firearms.

Attached: P_20181214_184041.jpg (4160x2340, 1.99M)

Are you stupid?

Why would you sell someone a gun if you didnt want them to have it loaded near you? Why wouldnt use their privilege as a salesman to make a judgement of character before a transaction is finished? And if someone is coming in with a gun, and didnt buy it from you. Your patrons and yourself should be able to have loaded guns to defend yourselves with.
This whole thing sounds fucking retarded.

2A doesn't trump property rights. You can still carry a gun, but he has every right to exclude you from his store for doing so, no matter how stupid an idea that may or may not be.

And thats a good thing. So we can root out the shitty businesses like buffalo wild wings from getting our money.

You never worked customer service.

>depends on "how" you "would"

>his opinion matters more because he has worked a shitty job

Not him but the original glock leg was fudds shooting themselves when their shitty leather holster folded into the guard on their da/sa and discharged a round into their ass.

Your customers were dumb, so we must disarm everyone at the door?

Scouring through the internet I can't find a single case of that, only the article of the guy that's glock went off from his leather holster while he was getting into his car. Oldschool fudds, 60's-90's rarely if ever carried with a round in the chamber, and if they did they would most likely be using a cz or beretta decocked with the safety on. Or a revolver/1911 but we're talking da/sa semi autos

My no drama LGS/range has a no loaded except concealed carry policy...so like i guess no open carry.

so you pretty much can't carry anyways and your statement didn't matter

Attached: 20.gif (512x512, 55K)

I also work at a gun store. More range than store but we have people come in every day with pistols on their hip. Sometimes two. We absolutely do not allow long guns to be open carried and must remain in the range bag, pistol must remain holstered, until you get to the firing line.

Almost forgot, we allow employees to CC without a permit on the premises. While not really relevant, just figured I'd throw that in.

This thread is fucking odd. Why did this question have to be asked? Why would anyone say it isnt?
You cant wear your own gun in a gun store? What kind of fucking gun store is that?
This place has gotten fucking weird. Why would you accept dumb rules like that? Shop somewhere else that doesnt disarm you.
Its even worse when you say "hurr just conceal it" that's not possible for everyone, and you shouldnt be disarming anyone. At a fucking gun store.

>sells guns for a living
>doesnt trust people with guns
>gets assmad if he sees someone wearing a gun in his gunstore
Actual question user, wtf is wrong with you?

>Concealed
Yes.
>Open carry larping
Yes but keep it holstered and don't touch it. Also pistols only.
>Everything else
No.

can you own an ar15?

As long as open carry is legal in your state.

Attached: 1442963757325.jpg (590x582, 80K)

And as long as the store allows it.

So say I got a gun transferred to a store. I get there and they say no guns carried. Well l dont want to do business with them anymore. Do they have to ship it to another store or should I let the time lapse and them have to send it back?

I have shops near me that have a zero carry policy, and shops that are completely good to go if you carry.

Can you guess which shops are better? YES, the ones that actually don't give a fuck if you carry while visiting them.

>the shop that has a zero carry also has a local monopoly on outdoor range

Attached: 1540095458317.jpg (960x960, 48K)

I'd say not to be a petty retard and finish your transaction then look elsewhere in the future. It's also retarded to have shit shipped with no heads up with a business you know nothing about.

>dont be petty
They started it by trying to disarm people.

>giving 20 dollars to someone you disagree with

In the last few years the local mom and pop store expanded to 4 separate locations. In short, the lady he hired to run the store in my neck of the woods put up a sign that says no loaded guns, concealed or open carry *this includes law enforcement*. This is due to her keeping her druggie daughters (who also works there but up front tell she knows nothing about guns) illegitimate kids on the premises unsupervised. It's turned into a real reason to shop online.

You do you. I personally wouldn't want take up the shipper's time twice and I don't know about the store in question, but we held onto any unclaimed transfers for a long time if we couldn't get ahold of the recipient who we would call daily.

>waiting an extra month to make a point.

>tfw my lgs had to ban open carry because someone discharged their gun while seeing if a holster would fit his carry gun
There will always be that one retard who ruins it for everyone else

Im guessing they couldnt be insured anymore right?

Look up your laws.

Absolutely not. I own 6 gun stores and we under no conditions allow people to handle or carry guns in our store. Are you insane? Do you even know how dangerous guns are?

>If some store tells me not to carry there. I 360 and walk away. Never do business with them again.
This.
/thread

And you failed life user.

Why the fuck should I care if people judge me or not? Don't live in an open carry state then, fucking moron.
Also, I promise you i'll draw faster if shtf

Based quick iron big iron poster.

If you're carrying concealed it shouldn't be an issue.
If you're bringing a gun to sell, then no, it should not be loaded.

Why the fuck would they sell guns if they don't want people to be armed with guns?

jesus, go and stay go

That's right they do, on his property, you commie nigger loving faggot.

Newfags always out themselves.

Attached: 1375752850243.jpg (460x516, 92K)

I always do. Why would I take my gun off to go to a place full of other gun people? Usually gun shop employees are open carrying around here.

The government “can’t” infringe on your right to carry. A private business can mandate whatever tf they want on their own property however. In some states you just need the right signage.

They encourage it but not if you plan on selling it

Yeah I think your chances of dying to a customer fat fingering the trigger is far higher than any and you won't need to worry about carrying in a gun shop as the employees will be carrying.

I'd just leave the gun in the truck .

Sorry no one took your bait user. Better luck next time. Here's a free (You).
Merry Christmas :)

yes and if they don't let you don't buy a weapon from a shop that doesn't respect the 2nd

At my gun store/range I am pretty sure it is policy for every member of staff to OC while on the clock.

businesses have rights too you federalist lout

i also have the right to not support them

Who says there's no good people on the 4channels? Happy Hanukkah

no, unless it's your CCW piece.