Bump stocks

so how many of you guys lost your bump stocks in a boating accident ?

Attached: sfghgfhjndfgy.jpg (983x559, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/bogdanoff-twins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHALL

I still have mine.
Im going boating early march though.

Attached: 20181219_062903.jpg (1600x900, 793K)

Fuck shit help Jow Forums what do I do. I just bought a box of these for the office.

Attached: rubber bands.jpg (425x320, 30K)

I wish Slidefire Solutions would have made a non-bumpfire version of that stock without the pistol grip.

It's so sexy.

Nobody is going to "lose" them. Everyone is going to turn them in. Owners will act tough and say they won't comply but when the feds come and knock on their door they will open it and hand all of their stocks over. Since it's happening under a Republican president they will be fine with it.

Attached: 1385908424646.png (962x1371, 85K)

Yeah I should have gotten it in black. The gun I originally had it in looked better in the two tone.

They said either turn in or destroy.
So yeah, I sure "destroyed" mine alright

so whats stopping anyone from making a bumpgrip
>mount grip on a track
>have it hook to the lower via grip screw and trigger guard
>literally does the same thing, but isn't a (((stock)))
>screeching feinstein's.jpg

Whats stopping you from buying an m16 fire control group and an ar15-m16 jig?

>police officer or someone who is a snitch sees it and reports it
>ATF comes and confiscates it
>Rules it to be a machine gun
>They let you off with a warning but your gun gets destroyed
Great idea

>atf.jpg
Just start running mate

"it ain't a ______ bitch nigger" has literally been the justification for the blade and sig braces and binary triggers. They can't (((ban))) bumpfiring without adding fingers to the NFA, they've decided that a bumpstock is now a machinegun because reasons. Didn't the official recommendation of "this is fucking retarded" even mention the board and 3 nails trick and how bumpfiring with a belt buckle or simply a loose grip makes the act of bump firing itself unregulatable?

The complete retarded fuckery of it is going to result in an interesting SCOTUS case. Hopefully ginsberg finally dies and we get to watch an unequivocal 6-3 skullfucking of the NFA.

they were a stupid gimmick never got one.

>Hopefully ginsberg finally dies

My penis can only be so erect.

this x10, the 34 GCA was the only reasonable gun control ever passed

Reminder if you're going to keep your bump stock then you might as well drill a third hole, since it'll be the same penalty.

Bump stock? What bump stock? I never had any bump stock. If I did have a bump stock, which I don't, I would have turned it in a long time ago. I'm glad I never bought one though.

I live in Alaska and we don't care. Pic related.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

So, how's the demand for IT and electrical work in Alaska?

Based Alaska.

Also Huffpo has no idea how the government works. Just means that the Executive branch of the fed has to follow the laws set by the Legislative branch of the fed, which isn't a revolutionary/novel idea in the slightest.

There's no registry of who has them, dick-shit. ATF searches your house with a warrant, but you "sold it" to a dirt hole in the woods.

Completely unreasonable but ok retard

Is it still safe to buy them on Gunbroker? Are the (((Feds))) compiling a list?

Yeah, like I'm going to tell the FBI or ATF if I even had a bump stock.

Compared to a full auto rifle a bump stock isn't going to do as well as a real full auto rifle in every detail.

im sorry i dont want niggers buying cheap machine guns in the mail

>implying niggers have the intellectual capacity to properly maintain or employ belt fed weapon systems

Attached: 034.jpg (600x883, 43K)

I still have mine. Im just going ti wait and see since lawsuits are pending. Maybe nothing comes out of them but atleast some people are trying. Fuck the nra, fuck trump, fuck the fudds that support this arbitrary bullshit

Can you get decent internet anywhere in Alaska?

FOR DA QUEAN

Attached: 131207220933-04-car-1207-horizontal-gallery.jpg (640x360, 81K)

Nome has like 5MB/s down

Dat -50f doh. I’m from Minnesota and I already hate the winter here. Fuck that shit.

Attached: 5F1A82CC-BF74-48E8-9439-0408DAD6AA84.jpg (1300x1000, 168K)

Can still get some yummy pizza thougy.

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-20-19-10-44.png (999x834, 671K)

Automatic guns are heinously ineffective in non-open warfare scenarios anyway.

I am legitimately worried about all this and I don’t even own a bump stock, for fucks sake I can bumpfire my rifle from my shoulder with my hand, it’s not hard you just have to practice.

This is an incredibly slippery slap, the fact that now Mattis is resigning, we’re pulling out of Syria, and Afghanistan, and the left is now pushing and saying crazy shit, like where will we be in 2024? fuck where will we be in 2020?! trumps shitting on the people who elected him, we have no wall, yea sure it’s being “built”, but we’re footing the full bill. I don’t regret voting the man into office but I fear all we did was delay an inevitable doom. how many years until these cucks have us dwindled down to hunting guns and mandatory licensing minimum purchases, and other insanity. How long now until there’s fucking blue helmets on us soil and were a part of the global scam of the United Nations giving Arab hordes in our homeland?

the slop was slippery a long time ago, we didn’t know how fast we were slipping. Now that potus can just ban legally owned lawful property how long until saying mean words is a felony? How long until we’re fucking England now?

I don’t give a flying fuck about bump stocks, it’s not the item I care about, it’s the way they just took it from us. What els are they going to take now?

Arm braces are next. Just as soon as someone uses on in a crime.

we need to awaken the monster. it was put to rest too soon.

we need weaponized autism, someone get me a phone I need to call Jow Forums.

*bzzzt*
Hello, user

Attached: 1529791360182.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>reasonable gun control
no such concept exists

The state is actually absolutely powerless to enforce that, but I respect you guys for putting it on the books anyway.

I thought about this.

Can't they just look up whoever purchased them online from suppliers like Slide Fire Solutions and see the CC info and address? I know it's not always exact but SOMEONE SOMEWHERE knows who has most of them right?

Attached: 1522013746528.jpg (581x778, 140K)

Considering the shoestring fiasco, I expect that the ATF will give up on the bumpstock ban. They gain absolutely nothing from trying to enforce their ruling.
We may all soon achieve erections that shouldn't be possible even if Ginsburg sticks around.
Alex, what is stacking penalties?
This is the real reason the NSA exists.
>MGs aren't useful in urban warfare
The STG44 was invented to deal with urban warfare.

By drilling the 3rd hole you negate the need for a bumpstock and can destroy it or sell it to Jamal, avoiding a stacking penalty :^)

>The state is actually absolutely powerless to enforce that
The Constitution says "shall not infringe" It's infringing upon us. We don't even need to higher a lawyer we just leave a sign in the courtroom that says "shall not infringe"
>but I respect you guys for putting it on the books anyway.
It's been on the books since the March 4, 1789

the only reasonable gun control is proper sight alignment

you got a tax stamp for that?

Attached: download (7).jpg (474x479, 19K)

If I put a machine gun on a pistol it doesnt make it a short barrel rifle retard.

Attached: ATF 2.jpg (374x503, 45K)

I sold it to some guy down on the corner, No I do not know his name why would I give a fuck?

Bumping to clarify this dude just blew my fucking mind

Attached: z4xhqf3pja421.png (810x1080, 947K)

Never bought one so I don't really care.

Who the fuck is this???

this. Faggots would turn them in if Comcast asked them to

Also cut fingers off

Attached: bump-finger.jpg (450x320, 14K)

literally a pol-tier meme
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/bogdanoff-twins

take this down, user! the feds watching Jow Forums will next try to outlaw trigger fingers to bring the number of shootings down.

I lost mine when a wall collapsed back in the 80s. So many bumps lost forever.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (915x335, 18K)

No I still have mine, I'm just gonna not hand it in and say I lost it or it got stolen or something

you asked for Jow Forums
what is it that you require

Attached: pepeminati.png (800x800, 440K)

I never even owned a rifle or one of these "bumpy stocks" in the first place and I still managed to lose them in a boating accident.

So
Orange man good
Or
Orange man bad
Between this and mattis?

Also, remember whenever some gun grabber proclaims loophole, remind them trump is a tax dodging felon who used loopholes

Repeal the nfa. Please Jow Forumsbi wan. Your my only hope

I never bought one, I'd rather get a binary trigger but now I'm afraid those are what they're gonna come after next

orange man is jew and should be shot with rest of jews

Is it too late to buy and subsequently lose a bump stock?

The funny part is the logic works on binaries as its two bullets per trigger, same as duplex rounds, not bump stocks

Based and orangepillee

I would love nothing more than to move up there.

The biggest question is how does one move there with all their funs with out getting fucked over by Canada?

Just use your pants. Finger inside trigger guard holding onto one of your belt loops. They can't ban fingers yet.

They enable rates of fire like machine guns so yes

Not an American, but I can already tell that this ban will be a failure (and I an willing to bet that Trump is aware of this fact). A bump stock is literally just a piece of plastic; anyone can make one. Not to mention the fact that there millions of them in circulation. I think that President Trump only did this to try and appease the anti-gun crowd in the leadup to the 2020 election so they would get off his ass. It wouldn't surprise me if this ban gets reversed if he gets another term.

Greetings from Australia.

Nope, they should be legal to sell until the ban goes into effect so as long as you can find one in stock for a price you're willing to pay, the go for it

Am I the only one who cares about bump stocks as much as visible lasers and pistol bayonets

Low iq detected

Its not about the bump stocks. Jew politicians in Washington DC have openly told the American public their goal is the complete disarmament of the populace. And they're patient. They are all too happy to take your rights a small nibble at a time until one day you wake up to find a SWAT team at your front door to confiscate your sling shot and bag of marbles.

Attached: 56 Percent.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

ban coat hangers

Attached: 1545055875929 (1).jpg (723x514, 100K)

Ban everything

Attached: 1538456032978m.jpg (1024x601, 51K)

in memorium

Attached: fucktheatf.jpg (1200x1200, 147K)

REGULATED

whats the best firearm to use for home defense without high risk of penetrating multiple walls and possibly killing your neighbor?
if you're residential there's some wiggle room but is there anything really good if you live in a shitty apartment?
you'd be liable right?

Attached: b1.jpg (660x371, 48K)

[EQUIPPED]

Handgun in non-magnum caliber, using hollowpoints. Or 12ga buckshot

bump stocks are fucking memes
none of us should have to settle for that, full auto should be legal without any bullshit attached
and fuck tax stamps

Drywall is a lot easier to poke holes in than human flesh and bone.

>you'd be liable right?
The instigator of a life threatening conflict is responsible for the crossfire it entails. That's justice, which isn't always how the law works.

wouldn't buckshot still go though several rooms?

Attached: Scotsman_2.png (720x540, 221K)

Depends on the construction of the walls, and what kind of buckshot. Five walls of empty drywall will probably barely slow down 000 buck, while one wall with some ceramic tiles and wood might easily stop #4 buck.

Unless your entire building is made of drywall (it isnt), then no

>whats the best firearm to use for home defense without high risk of penetrating multiple walls and possibly killing your neighbor

Attached: 45-70 BFR Magnum Research.jpg (3474x1546, 2.35M)

you can probably buy one cheap with the grip hacksawed off in the near future

>remember what they took from us
They took away my naivete a long time ago.

Attached: big-boss-salute.gif (500x265, 3.93M)

What the fuck I can't comprehend what you wrote no matter how many times I read it.

>They can't (((ban))) bumpfiring without adding fingers to the NFA
Thats the reason why all semi autos need to be banned, give the NRA another year and i bet they will support everyone turning in their guns, except double barrel shotguns and bolt actions

I dont know either user.

Shockwave

literally wtf I read that 5 times and I dont know whats going on but sweet jesus christ my sides are orbiting and I need to know

If you put an auto sear in a pistol build AR, it won't become an SBR

there you go

user has a pistol. He puts the bumpstock on it. He made a short barrel rifle.
New ruling is that bumpstocks are machine guns.
You dont need a short barrel rifle registration for a machine gun. Its practically included. Since barrel length is recorded when the machine gun was originally registered.
So now that user has 90 days to turn in his machinegun. He is a-okay to put it on a pistol. Since things like lightning links are machine guns, and you could do the same thing.

You travel with them. Check them in on an airline and fly there. It's easy.

t. Airport employee