I'm a free spirited woman

who wants to "find herself" in the third world because of all those travel instagrams I follow.

I don't believe in using lethal force but I do believe in having something to intimidate a would-be criminal.

What intimidating weapon (preferably non-lethal) would you suggest?

Attached: wild-starring-reese-witherspoon.jpg (2100x1397, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QCdc1YW001Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your disgusting beef curtains

Don't do it you literal retard.

A Glock and protestant literature

Tits or GTFO

It's almost as if this is a shit post thread

A life dedicated to Christianity, a loving husband, a stay at home life, and four kids to raise.

A hand gun.

I know right? Almost like someone took advantage of someone's death and decided to hey, let's make a thread about defending this woman. I know no one will actually fall for this bai-

And protestant literature.

Heathens can't stand it's truths

Save yourself the trip and spend a week in a homeless street camp

>preferably non-lethal
9mm

look up whats legal and not legal to carry in said shit hole country as it varies gratefully (like pepper spray being illegal in the uk lol). typically in real shit holes you're more vulnerable by police or locals trying to steal your money/belongings than someone trying to fill your disgusting wet holes

any or all would be the bare minimum id say
knife
taser
pepper spray

>another retarded "free spirited" white woman gets raped and murdered in a 3rd world shithole, more at 11.
Literally nowhere outside the US has an american concept of the right to self defense.
Just hike the Appalachian trail or go out to monument valley to (((find yourself))), the shitholes of their world are in fact shitholes.

Tbf the victims were scandanavian

husband
and a burqa
Masha'Allah

Attached: shahada.jpg (286x176, 13K)

get back in the kitchen where you belong

>I don't believe in using lethal force
Why is it so bad killing someone? As if you're killing future rocket engineers
You don't shoot scientists, you shoot random criminal people who think they can get away with their shit
You know this world would be a much better place if dipshits like you decided to man up and just stand up for theirselves or their family?

I won't insult your intelligence by assuming what you just said wasn't a shitty troll/bait post

Attached: Welcome to k.jpg (600x856, 542K)

>guro posting.
delete this

heard morocco is great this time of year. might lose your head over how cheap it is too!!

Your rank and unwashed vagina.

Reddit is reaching levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible over the two cunts raped and beheaded by brown muzzies in Morocco. It's pretty funny, mods started shutting down all threads after it was confirmed it was Islam (it's not, it's nafris, they'd be animals with or without Islam).

youtu.be/QCdc1YW001Q

Attached: 1477318521248.jpg (575x314, 32K)

>woman
>intimidating would be criminal
>non lethal
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I mean, not the burqa, but take a guy with you. I've travelled in morocco with my ex-gf and there were 2 or 3 instances where local guys were being pushy with her and quickly changed tone the second I introduced myself or came over. I'm not even an intimidating guy, skinny white manlet type, but it's a weird cultural possesive politeness thing for a lot of north africa i guess.

This so bad.

Chaste and breadpilled.

Attached: 1538411273794.jpg (1125x2436, 146K)

Either talk your way out or shoot your way out no inbetaeen. Brandishing a weapon will only escalate the situation where you wont have the will to use a weapon and the other person will. Also itar regs are a thing so fuck off unless your seedy and dont give a fuck

HI-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There are no criminals in third world countries because there are no laws. Only opportunists and victims.

A penis.

underrated

Any caliber to shoot yourself so you don’t propagate your whoreism.

AIDS.