Okay Jow Forums...

Okay Jow Forums, you get to go back in time to any period in history and give 1(ONE) piece of modern military technology to a country of your choosing, who do you give it to and why

That really only means one thing, so one firearm, one aircraft, one nuclear bomb or whatever

Attached: 262BTFO.png (1244x716, 876K)

Dawn of humanity, tsar bomba on the newly emerging homo sapiens.

tsar bomba.
nazi germany.

Give the B-29 to the USAAF in the 1930's. Watch as they turn the Axis powers into parking lots.

Tsar bomba, The Roman Empire

Jamaica Hammer to OP on his birth.

>AN/PRC-117
>Confederate States Army

Attached: Gettysburg Emmitsburg Road.jpg (1500x1001, 260K)

It's mind blowing to think just how much of history could be changed if simple modern radios were given to certain armies.

My nigga

An encyclopedia of weapon and tactics, translated to latin, including the principles of gunpowder, steam and combustion engine.
To Gaius Iulius Caesar, at the time of his first consulship.

>one radio

who exactly will they be communicating with?

I'm pretty sure OP meant one piece as in one single design.

Obviously, you'd need to give the Confederates at least a few hundred sets of 117s and batteries to be distributed at least to every brigade, if not every regiment.

Attached: Mort Kunstler I will be moving within the hour.jpg (1000x715, 137K)

Myself to the glorious roman empire
AVE ROME
Imagine roman niggas but with a massive advancement in tech.

Fat boy to the US, 1940. Tell them they have to use it on Germany till the Nazis capitulate, and then Russia and China till they are gone.

I'd give the Swiss a minuteman ICBM during WWII. See how neutral they really are.

Attached: 1533965605346.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Some asshole went back in time and gave the Greeks naplam, not a bad choice if I do say so myself.

Your ass will just be ignored. You need a demonstration, retard.

South Africa 1990, the weapon of knowledge

America, right after World War 2
The knowledge of how badly blowing off the Ameriboo leader of the Vietnamese resistance will go

>switzerland gets a minuteman
>they just stick it under bridges over the rhine to blow up germans

>Nazi Germany, AK-47

>Rhodesia, Tsar Bomba

I would give the Irish Republican Brotherhood a thermonuclear bomb

Why would Switzerland blow up their main source of Jew gold?

ICBM's
Germany in the 1930's

"stachelschwein europas"
Absolutely noone gets in or out, only gold is allowed

AVE

What an edgy retard

>That really only means one thing, so one firearm, one aircraft, one nuclear bomb or whatever
>I'm pretty sure OP meant one piece as in one single design.

So you're illiterate

one nuclear rocket to fascist italy because I want to know how incompetent spaghetti niggers would use it

History book. Britain 1933

Current firearms
Roman empire

they dont need more, im sure they'd figure out how to improve it fast

>im sure they'd figure out how to improve it fast

Romans were an example of governmental organization and a monetarily driven society against almost an entire world of disorganized barbarians. They weren't necessarily more inventive

They already did. What a boring opinion.

They only had it near the end of the war. What if the 8th AF had a bomber capable of carrying a Ju-88's weight in bombs, couldn't be reliably intercepted, and was fitted with ground mapping radar from the start?

I'd give the Austro-Hungarian Empire in 1914 Iskender Missiles.

What if they were given a B-52 instead

b1 has greater payload and you could pop in and out of supersonic to strike terror in krout hearts

Don't worry, I would have transported condom technology to whatever 3rd world country your parents made you in on the same trip

Sr-71 or U-2 to the Muricans. Surveillance is key.

Maxim gun to Aztecs in 1500, Cortes finna boutta get dabbed on

Speak for yourself, nigger. I prefer German doctors over frog gender students.

A large supply of botulinum neurotoxin to allied forces to be launched in immediate retaliation to chlorine strikes around January 2nd, 1915.

That's the point of the post, why bother limiting it to the b-29

T. Immigrant
Fuck off back to the balkan

>inb4 b-but i'm swiss on paper

t. SP voter
Kys Albanian subhuman

I guess the idea would be that they'd be able to go full soviet, reverse engineer it and put it into mass production 7-8 years early. WW2 era (lack of) knowledge of materials science and metallurgy would prevent mass production of B52s and B1bs.

Most bang in a single element miltech wise would probably be an Arleigh Burke, or Type 45 I think. I give it 2 days to destroy the Kriegsmarine, then a week to sail to the pacific and smash the IJN. Even if you counted the missiles and helicopter as seperate tech it'd still be able to do all of that with the radar controlled 5" gun.

It sure would like the Hood and the Pearl Harbour fleet.

A year into WW1, StG-44 to the German General Staff

Give von Kluck and von Below a history book about the fuck up at the Marne and win the first WW1 by not leaving open a massive gap for the French to attack while hunting retreating Frenchmen. Also dismiss von M*ltke before modifying the Schlieffen plan.

Attached: Retard.jpg (960x459, 43K)

HAIL CAESAR

Attached: 1542758798631m.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

>Not giving the CSA AK-47

C-5 to the americans. american logistics were already crushing, then they get that big boi and crush the germans under the weight of their air mobility.

Attached: C-5 USAF camo.jpg (800x533, 81K)

Mmm, good idea.

a military issued laptop with as much info as possible crammed into it to some historical king of my country

Give France a better tank doctrine

Attached: 4C1C29A6-E9B1-4668-9D77-B113CCB4497C.png (1334x750, 1.86M)

this. france can go fuck themselves.

>entire world of disorganized barbarians
When will this misconception die

>PSQ-20
>MACvSOG

May not even need to escalate if Vietcong and NVA (and clandestine commie supporters) cannot successfully operate innanightime

Attached: 70052CA5-969C-438A-94BD-F3B5740C4422.jpg (234x215, 26K)

Give Charles De Gaule a Leclerc

Attached: B05D88A7-7A7B-497A-B24E-86F839083809.jpg (683x1024, 139K)

>When you realize the logistical systems that would have to be put in place just for a piece of logistical equipment like the C-5 in that time would make logisticalizing even harder.

Attached: 1543302922388.jpg (405x720, 47K)

Samefag

G3
Imperial Germany circa 1914

>a radar controlled 5in gun could sink the IJN
Fuck off, idiot. How the hell can a projectile so small (and in such relatively insufficient numbers) take down, for instance, the six carriers of Kido Butai? That's a hell of a lot of planes for 1 5in gun and two CIWS to take down. Not to mention land-based aircraft, other carriers, and of course their massive surface fleet which could turn the ocean around the thing into torpedo soup. Now, it could have all but guaranteed swift US victory in a variety of battles, but not "smashed the IJN" like you said.

t. historian specializing in the Pacific War

An American 5 inch gun would cut through the Yamato like a hot knife through butter due to the inferior workmanship of Japanese ships.

Ok and?

theyll work it out.

I give the founding fathers the AR15 in exchange for much more strict writing on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 10th Amendments, an 11th Amendment that makes the states entirely beholden to the Bill of Rights and a 12th Amendment that would nullify any future attempts at using an interstate commerce clause as a catch-all "lol we can do whatever the fuck we want."

To be fair, the quality of their steel was a constant problem for Japan during the war. For example the Germans gave the plans for their rocket powered interceptor, the Me-163 Komet to the Japanese and they tried to copy it with their Mitsubishi J8M, but they never were able to reproduce a combat ready copy of the German rocket engine, because they couldn’t produce a high quality steel that could have sustained the temperatures.

When they built the Yamato and the Musashi, they collected scrap metal, including old bells from temples and farming equipment to melt and make a pretty wonky steel out of that and the performance of the Yamato’s armor when tested in combat shows that it wasn’t good.

Something to make Germany win WW1, a modern tank maybe?

How about no

MG42

Byzantinum 7th Century A.D.

Kill Islam in its infancy.

Conquer Persia.

Let Rome rise again.

impossibru, the hulls of ijn ships were folded over 10000 times.

This

>Aztecs get one single gun
>shoots a few of cortez’s men before getting overrun
>Cortez now has the gun, and can properly analyze and replicate the tech, unlike the Aztecs

Kirov-class battlecruiser
WW2 Japan

Rolling

Probably somehow achieve to detonate it in Rome.

One word: metalurgy.

rollin for hastati so we can die together in the front ranks

How about a competant leadership instead?

ummm I think if you are referring to letting whites know , I think they did.

Romans stole most of their technology from the Etruscans from memory.

Rolling

Let's say that the Aztecs use it to maximum effect and kill a heap of Spanish Conquistadors , including Cortes , I think you are safe in assuming that an enraged Spain sends more men to kill the Aztecs and take their shit , once the Maxim runs out of ammo , the Spanish have a chance at learning from it and potentially having more built and working by the early 19th century.

Give Justinian funs
See what happens

Based

based

>enraged Spain
They tried to arrest him for mutiny

The BMPT "Terminator" and the T-90M to Russia in the First Chechen War. Despite how awful their command was, atleast the casualties wouldn't be as concerning when you got >a weapon to surpass metal gear.

But a competent General Staff would be essential too.

Attached: davai_blyat.jpg (600x377, 77K)

The MG42 in 1902 , would be a better choice.

you need to be able to give them smokeless powder and primer technology , not to mention light years of metallurgical technology.

Ave, true to Caesar.

Attached: Joshua Graham pmag.png (2566x2532, 3.49M)

Iowa class battleship (1990s refit) to Imperial Russia, 1905.

A Russian victory over Japan would have changed a ton of things, be interesting to see how it would play out.

Attached: uss_iowa_bb-61_pr_1_3.jpg (1486x947, 243K)

got equites last time, lets see what i get this time

>.t historian specializing in the pacific war
Well you should probably invest more time in the basic mechanics of naval combat and fire control because CIWS and DP 5" on a modern warship would shred WW2 era fighters and precise radar fire controlled 5" with their high fire rate would annihilate bridge crew and fire directors on battleships making them combat ineffective way before the burke was even spotted, let alone ranged in.

Look at the sinking of the Bismarck if you don't believe me, the citadel was never pentrated yet the second it took superficial damage it was combat ineffective.

A modern warship would have massive strategic intel advantage over it's adversary as well as speed and effective firepower. The IJN would not be able to launch a single aircraft within 100 NM of the burke without it knowing and would not be able to fly a single aircraft within 5 NM without it coming under accurate 5" AAA fire.

because of it's combined sonar and radar advantage a burke could wade right into tokyo fucking bay and start shelling the national diet if it wanted to. That's how good it's electronics are and how loud and slow Japanese ships, subs and planes were. (good for the time, but modern tech is literally beyond space age compared to what they had then)

I'd have way too much fun with this, my top 5 though
>F-15E with a full load of ordinance and technical manuals to Rhodesians
>Modern comms to the confederate army
>Nuclear weapons tech to Rome around Trajan era
>Modern era Ageis cruiser or a destroyer to the Royal Navy circa 1809
>A full case of MG-42's with a few million rounds of ammo to the defense of Constantinople...

Carthage
P-38 can opener

AK 47s to all Native Americans in the 1500s. Fuck off whiteys

November 22, 1963
a car with a roof

Attached: JFK.jpg (637x403, 93K)

>That really only means one thing, so one firearm, one aircraft, one nuclear bomb or whatever

>means one thing

>one

>Soviet Union in 1922
>Blueprints for the AK-74