Tfw reported my corporal for waking me up at 4am constantly and not letting me get a full nights sleep

>tfw reported my corporal for waking me up at 4am constantly and not letting me get a full nights sleep

People in the army are rude as fuck

Attached: 43.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

i love how the jannies prioritize you military fags posts this shit isnt weapons-related at all and im sure it will get 200 replies and stay up for a fucking week

My cat kneeded on my belly this morning to wake me up.
Your corporal hits you with bars of soap.

Tiktok wagie

Attached: 1540341562663.png (538x800, 141K)

>i love how the jannies prioritize you military fags posts this shit

Keep crying bitch nigga civvie, we protect your freedom.

lol what freedom
you protect the freedom of Google, IBM, Amazon and the oil company's to enslave the earth
I defend my freedom, with a gun, standing in the door of my home. because I'm an American patriot and a Man, not some nigger ZOGbot

Attached: 1533931455229.jpg (620x1108, 63K)

No you don’t
You work for Israel
Hope corporal chad keeps you up with his sex life you fucking cuck

Must suck you guys failed the asvab, huh?

It must suck that you failed the GED.

But you need a GED in order to be considered eligible to even apply for the armed forces.

LMAO retard.

>we protect your freedom
Holy fuck the delusion is real. You'll figure it out soon enough.

Be sure to thank every military personnel you see for his /her service.

I hope he gives you a sound beasting user. Scum junior enlisted like you need it.

No you dont

When I was in the Army, one of my outfits had a bunch of 14/88ers who were always fucking blaring Skrewdriver, Johnny Rebel, or Tom Metzger's Race and Reason talk show where he does nothing but shout about "muh niggers" for three hours from their room at 3AM.

God they were annoying.

Attached: angery puppy.jpg (960x957, 31K)

Meh it depends on the war, if we go to war with communist china you certainly would be protecting American freedom but nothing in Iraq is about I can tell you that.

Attached: 1545282159487.jpg (500x351, 23K)

Not true

You can't even join the Navy with a GED

>We protect your freedom
>We also stand idly by while your freedoms are eroded on a daily basis because we don't actually serve the people, but the state.

He

former 11B here, you are a faggot. We don't protect shit.

I wish dude

You literally make us less safe in exchange for welfare

>arguing with a milshit welfare queen
just sage, report, and hide

without proper training, found in the military, you (one fatass with a rifle) won't last a minute in a firefight. on another note, i think it was 70% of military members admitted they would not oppress american citizens. that's several hundred thousand warriors you would stand behind and still criticize. instead of claiming to be a "man" and a "patriot" working some shitty dead end job, you should know your place. fucking piece of garbage.

People fucking with my sleep slamming doors at the barracks was the worst. I didn't get a solid nights sleep in my last year at Meade. You sound like a fag though. Go report your 1SG for making you anxious during off hours.

>know my place
i do know my place its in America fucking your wife while you're on deployment
have fun with the ragheads zogbot

Attached: 1508196931010.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Your a fucking idiot. How many of that number are able to wield a rifle anymore? Or would even do anything beside watch sideline because its not oppressing me mentality? Shut up reflect on our current involvement in the world and come to your own realization instead of what you'be been told in the propaganda surrounding you. Been there done that have the back and knee pain to prove it

Lmao in the Marines we would literally jump you in the middle of the night while youre asleep and beat you till you were unconscious.
Then the next morning wed go back into your room and tell you if you tell anyone anything other than "i got drunk and fell into my sink" we would do it again until you learned.
The army is cuck af, bunch of pussies.
Lmao cry harder fattie.

Can you newfucks stop falling for terrible bait? Jesus fucking christ you cucks are retarded. Hurrdurr I report muh corporeal, for fucks sake.

>join military
>be surprised when you have to get up early
lmao

Attached: 1532520390083.jpg (240x240, 34K)

This. Every soldier upon enlistment swears and oath to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. Instead we've spent decades blowing up brown goat farmers 10000 miles away that realistically could never pose an actual threat to America.

Lmao dude

>Lmao in the Marines we would literally jump you in the middle of the night while youre asleep and beat you till you were unconscious.
>Then the next morning wed go back into your room and tell you if you tell anyone anything other than "i got drunk and fell into my sink" we would do it again until you learned.
The fuck is the point of this?

Come on gois-i mean g-guys the federal government would never never do anything to infringe on the rights of its citizens and anyone who were to stand up to the "wrong doings" of our glorious government is a muckraker
>disclaimer
To the seething autist who may or may not sperg on this post, I love this country, it's people its land and the idea of what it is, however I do not love the government, yes we are better off than alot of the world but it still has its faults and just like anything else in life if you do not fix the faults itll eventually collapse by a thousand cuts, their is nothing wrong with admitting and standing up to the wrong doings of a government, it is only wrong to bash those standing up for themselves against what you know is wrong merely because "what do you mean you dont trust the government"

They gotta beat the smart ones stupid to make them all equally retarded

I know that feel, user. I cannot FUCKING stand people who don't respect sleep and make a bunch of unnecessary noise for no reason that will almost certainly disturb people.

I genuinely think that playing bass in your car or house or apartment, and forcing others to hear it, should be a fucking felony that I can citizens arrest them for committing.

>ooh lil pump fuckin on yo bitch
No how about I zip tie you and put you in my fucking trunk.

Damn, that's unfortunate. Imagine being forced to eat crayons and then being beaten unconscious in your sleep. Should have studied well in highschool.

The point is that Marines are niggers. They steal anything that isn't nailed down too.

>i think it was 70% of military members admitted they would not oppress american citizens
History says otherwise.

Attached: little rock.jpg (563x363, 57K)

Attached: 1544734646032.jpg (1200x1200, 202K)