"Take away the guns due process later" - Trump

youtu.be/yxgybgEKHHI

This is how the beginning of the end starts...

Attached: take it away.png (2003x953, 2.25M)

this is how somebody stops something you started

if obongo said this you would be up in arms.

Why are you posting old news?

bait

fell for it

Lets be honest. You will never need more than this. you don't need and AR15 or an AK. I mean I have those guns to but if they ban them i'm going to turn them in. I have nothing to hide. If this government and its duly elected, multi-citizenship '>' leaders decide that I need to turn them in to protect the Children then I will.
I mean how are they gonna get money for the classes and the programs.

All you need is a springfeldmann 30-06 for long range and a 1911.

Yo, He want to force all gun laws to teh Supreme Court which will overturn them all..Chill the fuck out...It would be great if he said all guns are illegal, do you know how fast the Supreme Court would have to make a ruling in favor of overturning all gun restrictions??

Attached: 1543674519339.jpg (672x372, 51K)

kekd

I know you think you are being subtle but you arent

dood what am i supposed to do its the only thing keeping me from loosing my shit and crying.

Ya vote for this fuckin guy and he turns around and stabs you in the fucking back.

Attached: maga my assa.jpg (243x276, 18K)

>what am i supposed to do
What would George Washington have done?

Yeah we've had this in the people's republic for a while now. Confiscations can and do happen and no one cares. People made a big deal over here about the line in the sand being due processes, since it was the big excuse to not be angry at the door to door CADOJ squads hitting up felons and retroactively disqualifying misdemeanors for their guns.
Of course the reality is no one gives a shit. Look at Jow Forums it's the same thing. One or two vocally angry dudes and an entire board that sucks authoritarian dick.

Cali is considered a lost cause, nationwide action affects everyone.

tears* rolling down face
I-I-I gettt *sob* in the boat
an-an-and I go kill the---british.
Again..i-i-i-i- guess
*tears*
bursts out crying

The Shareblue demoralization squad is out in force today.
Inb4: “But I’m a proud conservative gun owner and...” Bullshit. Fuck off back to Plebbit.

The state's laws are driven by a national agenda frequently in an attempt to test laws against various circuit courts.
Once there's established case law then the push begins to ram the laws the feds left intact through more moderate states legislatures.
A good example of this is the ban on private sales in California being exported to Oregon and Washington.
If you think this only applies to California you just don't have a clue.

So what does this mean?

pic not related

Attached: 1545170532462.jpg (2906x3874, 747K)

quit larping, fix your optics
or lose, and comply

Attached: beyond-compliance-roadsign-e1435162012645.jpg (1200x819, 158K)

> CNBC
This is one of those Deepfake shits, fuck off with these psyops

Welcome to a year ago, user.

ugh you fag
George Washington was a plantation owner who had no interests in the common farmer or tradesmen. he did what he did for HIS OWN PERSONAL GAIN not because he was some fucking saint
he literally directly betrayed his own men after they returned home
jefferson and Franklin are the only two decent founding fathers, and one was a nigger lover and the other was a serial killer

If they knocking on doors grabbing guns im coming over from england because you fags are gonna need all the help you can get because lets be honest most people will do nothing but bend over and take it when they comma knocking
Someone have an AR, some bar stock, a shit ton of plumbing and a lathe ready for me

>if i dont like it its bait

>need

it's like some people are literally resisting higher orders of thinking

Got a lawyer on retainer. My guns arent going anywhere unless the Constitution is amended. Unless the government wants to buy my guns for $250,000 because that's what the settlement will be after I file a lawsuit for illegal search and seizure.

>voted for a trust fund crybaby Democrat from jewyork

fucking idiot for feeling betrayed

>serial killer
source?

who you vote for
i voted for Bernie in the primary then trump in the general

sorry whats that mean

the Californians that don't think it's acceptable to suck statist dick left the state.
what you're looking at is a self-fulfilling prophecy, but i wouldn't expect you to know that

sheet i was an idiot he was practicing Anatomy

oh, that was Franklin?
he illicitly procurred fresh cadavers for his research didnt he?

>bait

No thanks.

Attached: 1544066821085.gif (295x222, 3.63M)

no proof that he did anything but have literal surgically dissected skeletons in his closet
but he was a mason so he probs did all kinds of shit
it is confirmed he ate pussy and ass

>old news
>Jow Forums
>bait
>poor post quality(no opening for an actual conversation)

How the mods let this get by long enough for 34 replies is a mystery.

Back in my day, bate used to mean something...

Attached: 08-13-59-1542578981139.png (625x626, 72K)

yep
*sips

>thinking a man who was a nyc democrat for most of his life would protect gun rights

I remember when he said "if you could keep your tax cuts or the 2nd ammendment youd choose _____."

When everyone in the room said 2nd amendment you could see him stutter.
I've been anxious about Trump ever since.

Jefferson was based, only president that tried to decrease federal power.

Attached: quote-the-tree-of-liberty-must-be-refreshed-from-time-to-time-with-the-blood-of-patriots-and-thomas- (850x400, 44K)

>cops suspect you of something
>take away your guns and anyone in your households guns until your proven innocent

This is response to school shooters being under inspection but keeping their guns.
It's a really bad idea.

ITT: copeniggers promulgating muh 28-d transdimensional baccarat because it makes more sense than a lifelong new york dem who supports israel who perpetually lies turning out to be a gun grabber

Attached: 1544554600118.jpg (438x720, 46K)

Link? I really gotta see this

That quote is baller as fuck when you have actually read the letter
"the people can not be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong [. . .] will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure."

Jow Forums Don't worry he won't take the guns.

>Zion Don wont take the guns
Bump stocks are classified now classified as machineguns and ergo are now guns. He took the bump stocks ergo he took guns

Republicucks BTFO

Attached: FB_IMG_1543614772454.jpg (500x356, 29K)

>This is one of those Deepfake shits, fuck off with these psyops
lmfaooooooooo come on man. Could it be more likely that this is just Trump saying what comes to his mind?