Jow Forums /fa/

k fashion thread last one died. weeb milsurp edition shill eddition. post fashion inspiration i made a print if yall like it im gonna be selling milsurp with manga on it. just testing the waters

Attached: s-l1600 (1).jpg (1200x1600, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/czech-parka-with-liner-olive-green-surplus/5757#koko
ebay.com/itm/Akria-Jacket-Kaneda-M65-001-custom-fan-made-Print/132894971549?hash=item1ef128569d:g:iXQAAOSwi6dcHElw:rk:7:pf:0
ebay.com/itm/TRU-SPEC-Mens-M-65-Field-Jacket-with-Liner-X-Large-Long-Olive-Drab/173652866615?epid=1117322775&hash=item286e847637
armatex.cz/cs/vojenska-vystroj/kabaty/kabat_vzor_85/
apologies.ltd/collections/special-tech/products/3d-printed-gun-shirt
apologies.ltd/collections/the-d-r-o-n-e-d-i-a-r-y-collection/products/short-sleeve-unisex-t-shirt-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone else remember that guy from /fa/ that wanted to turn military helmets into causal ware?

one day user kun one day
i have a dream

Attached: s-l1600.png (1000x800, 475K)

i wont post the link but if youre into it im selling the first one on ebay. i dont wanna shill this hard but im really stoked how it came out. will only make 69 of them and will infuse with cosmoline and cummies jk about the cummies but definatly cosmoline

Honestly, I would buy an m65 with pic related on it.

Attached: 1459220439895.png (500x528, 478K)

I love this Czech parka but apparently nobody in their armed forces could possibly be 6'4" with broad shoulders so it wouldn't fit me at all
Life is pain

Attached: czech.jpg (510x700, 211K)

thanks anona kun!!

varusteleka.com/en/product/czech-parka-with-liner-olive-green-surplus/5757#koko
Link

Some Japanese dude tried to make antlers a thing. A k-pot would be far from the weirdest or least practical fashion trend.

if i get enough interest i plan on doing a whole line of various surplus with akira prints on it. then a different manga next season. im hoping to do. shirts hats and feild jackets if people buy it

Anyone have a pair of these? Altama Maritime Assault shoes. They look clean as fuck and are reasonably priced

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-10-29_at_2.17.32_PM_1200x1200.png (600x600, 860K)

Attached: s-l1600 (2).jpg (1600x1200, 301K)

the trips confirm they are too fresh

post the fucking ebay link if you actually made it you pussy jesus how much validation do you need.

ebay.com/itm/Akria-Jacket-Kaneda-M65-001-custom-fan-made-Print/132894971549?hash=item1ef128569d:g:iXQAAOSwi6dcHElw:rk:7:pf:0

please fuck my ass senpai

what color are those? I can't tell if it's grey or camo or...?

You'd have something going if you sold them for $120 and had them in Large/XLarge.

Will make more upon request message me feel free to make me an offer bro

Hector?

No lol

Attached: IMG_3850.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

Attached: [email protected] (1000x1000, 42K)

Attached: [email protected] (1000x1000, 42K)

Is wearing desert choco chip camo in the tropics autistic?
Is wearing it with cargo pants worse?

I'm basically nostyle

needs larger nose
i'd buy it as is

desert choco chip is PEAK. Wear desert choco chip cargo pants/shorts. A shirt or jacket would look bizarre in the tropics.

I like that jacket. I would absolutely never wear it though. Dressing sharply isn't about compiling a wardrobe of items that are cool as standalone pieces, but assembling interchangeable outfits that look great and are composed of pieces that complement each other. I've got a pair of shoes that are objectively ugly, but they look perfect with 3 outfits. I see alot of people who have outfits made up of interesting, cool looking, and expensive items that look ridiculous when worn together.

Yea only one milsurp peice per day other wise it looks autistic

and not every day

Od green or coyote. They're wet

It gets kinda chilly here this time of the year
local amerisurp warehouse only has those and some woodland BDU shirts I think

I wouldn't wear woodland here, everybody wears those, from rebels, to militia dudes to the homeless

Its a standard m65 pretty timeless but thanks for the input.
Ill gladly take $120 btw guys!
Also i plan on adding more sizes once this one sells: i also want to do another jacket pattern what would you guys like to see? German issue parka? Swiss? Also i want to do a hat. What do you recommend for hats jackets and shirts?

how exactly is that pistol grip supposed to work

Don't get me wrong you can make that work if it's in your style theme and fits well. But it's incompatible with the preppy, semi casual, theme I wear.

I see what you're saying but I don't agree. You can put together plenty of looks with one piece that says something. Look at terrorwave or whathaveyou. One peice of camo, one face mask, a pair of combat boots- not all together. Then it ties together. You're /fa/ when you say something. You're Jow Forums when you do something about it. I say the jacket stays.

TETSUOI!!!

KANEDA!!

>with one piece that says something
Your whole comment is true. But this especially. One striking item complimented by things that aren't. My problem with this sort of method towards dressing well is that if you start collecting an item in every category that's striking how long before you have many of those and your wearing more than one routinely making outfits that make you look like a caricature. That can obviously be overcome if youre conscientious about your outfit everyday. I lack that extra attention I suppose and prefer to have a wardrobe that can be mixed and matched pretty freely while always looking well put together.

I try to just stick my hype items to hats and jackets. I try to balance out a piece of surplus with some streetwear. Flack jacket and a supreme hat? Golden.

TEtSUO!!!

Look more closely grip is a pistol in a holster, not attached to shotgun. Though I thought the same thing at first too.

Why dont you guys just wear normal people clothes and quit standing out?

No, please elaborate further.

>150 dollars for a repro feild jacket with a print on it.

Dude, drop that shit to 50 or 60. That 150 price tag is what I'd expect from a genuine issue, not a a repro.

Attached: viper.jpg (500x500, 17K)

6'5 here. I'm a skeletor, and I got one. Length was decent but it was just a hair tight in the shoulders. Go a size up and you should be fine.
I rock one of the older strichtarn models now and it's comfy as fuck.

Anyways, if I mailed you one of my old repro M65s would you print a design or image on the back? (I have two rothco jackets somewhere.)

Attached: kazuichi-hanawa.jpg (590x862, 429K)

Ok then how am I supposed to buy another feild jacket and vinyl. The jacket retails 100-70 new

I suppose so sure
Email me
[email protected]

Cost of a new one:
ebay.com/itm/TRU-SPEC-Mens-M-65-Field-Jacket-with-Liner-X-Large-Long-Olive-Drab/173652866615?epid=1117322775&hash=item286e847637

How tf am I supposed to make money and make more of these if you want me to give a new feild jacket away that i also spent time and money on.

can i get the original image?

Its anywhere from 100-70$ new and ebay takes a cut
$120 seems fair for Jow Forumsommandos

Attached: IMG_3883.png (640x1136, 272K)

Which country makes the best quality surplus jackets. I see alot of eastern euro shit

Attached: IMG_3827.jpg (820x547, 70K)

I rather enjoy my Yugoslav jacket with a t shirt and some boot cut jeans and chuck taylors. Throw a ski mask on and you’re peak terrorcore

Attached: 87381D0F-23E4-4346-A2B6-6865F77217DD.jpg (1939x3496, 1.49M)

Arkanove Delije :D

Ayy. I need to find a trench art stock for my NPAP+.

Attached: 20181122_162847.jpg (3309x2482, 3.22M)

Hvala Ti Arkane

Oh you got me fucking triggered there.

Attached: excuse_me.png (1247x694, 42K)

This is a nice looking parka. What country is it from?

I have a pair in black multi cam. They are comfortable I guess, some people have bad reactions to the insole but you could always replace it

I haven’t gone diving or snorkeling with them yet though

I would buy this

Attached: salomon-quest-4d-2-goretex.jpg (1000x861, 114K)

I'm making my own shirts. Anyone interested?

EU only, because customs joos

Attached: 1533430207621.jpg (640x480, 62K)

god tier coming thru

Attached: getoutofhere.jpg (1000x1000, 192K)

Make

If I get the pic.

Also considering pink Martyshirt

Attached: gunfighterballads.jpg (600x600, 501K)

sizes 59/4, 56/4 should fit you well, even 59/3, 56/3 should be fine

first number is chest size/2 ,so 59 is 118cm
second number means height 4 is for 188+ cm, 3 is for 180cm.

armatex.cz/cs/vojenska-vystroj/kabaty/kabat_vzor_85/
I love it as well, recently bought fur lining - pic related, it's for diferrent coat, but fits in perfectly except for length which can be easily adjusted.

Attached: Kožich 1.jpg (900x1200, 342K)

I'm 6'3" and have had my eye on that exact jacket, now I know I cant wear it. This hurts me deeply now.

Attached: 1543223134647.jpg (340x287, 17K)

apologies.ltd/collections/special-tech/products/3d-printed-gun-shirt
apologies.ltd/collections/the-d-r-o-n-e-d-i-a-r-y-collection/products/short-sleeve-unisex-t-shirt-2

Has anyone used an authentic N-3B parka before? I'm considering getting a legit one, not the normie Alpha industries version. They look comfy AF

Attached: n3b_ss01_2.jpg (810x1200, 267K)

these are hot, are these all marketing or actually legit. Trying to decide between the low and mids.

Merry christmas faggots, this is peak perfection

Attached: 2552DD6F-A270-4623-87BE-09606A9CB8DE.jpg (573x909, 119K)

Attached: JPCWIC.jpg (320x581, 36K)

US m51 fishtail

Because that's boring
and you're a boring person
fuck off and go post somewhere else, tasteless faggot

Attached: chocolate chip adidas.jpg (1080x1350, 128K)

how goes it ned stark?

Altamas are fucking trash. My feet would sweat like no other in them, ankle supports were crap too.

t. Last half my first tour in SEA and first month of my second to AFG.

Why do you have a ppsh 43 lower?

That's subjective. Fuck you, attention seeking faggot.

Is it LARPy/valour stealing to wear some military surplus jacket I bought on the cheap? Its just comfy for me, and aside from the pattern and small Union Flag on the shoulder is basically just a normal jacket, plus its abundantly obvious to anyone who's seen me that I'm not a soldier, so I don't think there's much chance of me being mistaken for one just cause of the jacket.

>bought my M65 from Kommandostore many years ago
>tfw several sizes too big
no idea why i didn't try to exchange it at the time (probably because i was a lazy autistic teenager. it's been so long ago i don't think i can exchange it now, plus i have no idea how to.
anyway,
>several years and a lot more muscle mass later it's still way too big
>look turbo-tistic if i wear it in public
>life is pain

if you don't act like a soldier on off-duty or try to get free shit/discounts for 'serving' then it isn't stolen valour

oh, no, I'd never do that
I respect soldiers greatly and would enlist if I was fit enough to do so

so its fine to wear then?

yeah
don't let your dreams be memes

Goat coming through

Attached: IMG_0833.jpg (3024x4032, 2.1M)

All the Czech parkas come in sizes that assume if you’re below 6’ you’re broad and built like a brick shithouse had a child with Gimli and if you’re above 6’ you’re a lanky freak.

Attached: 39307A10-A6C6-4678-BB36-03C97FAA04D8.jpg (630x280, 53K)

just get an unissued woodland one for like $30

>woodland
HA
i want to be a military autist, not a camo autist. OD a best.

It’s called capital you business brainlet. Capital you don’t have apparently. If you can get the repros for 70, the best you can do is 90. Maybe 100. If you want to make more money buy in bulk so you can get a cheaper price per jacket.
>but, but a-user kun what if no one buys my jackets, I’m out xxx dollars
Well that’s business bud. All business is a risk and all business takes money to make money.

Attached: B682FACB-2991-45EE-B8C0-809CADC51E2A.gif (300x166, 1.39M)

Read this. Business brainlet.

Attached: A94B1D6A-846C-4410-91FC-15C602F36CE4.jpg (1217x1477, 239K)

Why?,but at the same time, YES

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Tactical Companions DLC

An Elder Scroll is used to open a rift in time, far, far into the future. Strange new weapons have been developed, that seem to fuse mundane weapons and magick. Weapons that are heavy metal with wooden grips like a sword, yet fire invisible projectiles farther, faster, and deadlier than even the most advanced crossbow. Seemingly powered by strange little capsules that confound even the most advanced wizards and alchemists of the age.
Such was the might of these weapons, 47 of which fell through the time wound, that they were named by those who wield them, the AllKiller-47

Had a knock off JPC and some pelts laying around. Quite happy with it

I got this from my Se/k/ret Santa and it fits like a goddamn glove. It is a beautiful jacket.

I would recommend people getting this but then I won't be the only one wearing one.

its a 9mm blowback conversion I did on an AIMS74 parts kit

Please tell me the name of this camo/pattern

Attached: 1541163281530.jpg (523x800, 61K)

I have one, my dad's old late 60s one, and it is really sweet but way too heavy for 99% of the weather here. I can only wear it when it hits below 30F or I sweat like a roast. I'd advise against it unless you already have the humble and mighty 3 season m65 and want to flex on k.

Roma Guarda Rifle SF legit authentic.

the post you link at his east germany rain pattern
the pic you posted in Finland M62

rain camo / strichtarn
it's also my favorite for innawoods wear since it's muted but not overly militaristic

Tysm I should have made it clear but ty

Strichmunster/rain drop
I like it's cousin splintermunster

Attached: Buntfarbenmuster_31_(Splittertarn).jpg (787x1302, 1.28M)