PA Gun Control Protest

Pittsburgh High Noon
Pittsburgh City/ County Hall
414 Grant St
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219

Don't bring loaded weapons, we're trying to show responsibly, and there is a possibility of police interaction.

Attached: FB_IMG_1545360498054.jpg (719x719, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=342075&page=26&p=3902259#post3902259
youtube.com/watch?v=-IX5wIgOmeU
academic.oup.com/jlb/article/2/2/469/826237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It won't do any good. Sorry to be a realist, OP, but these are the times we live in. Buy ziplocks and oil, prepare for long term storage.

Protip: they don't care and the news won't cover it, and if they do they'll spend half the time focussed on the one old fart with a Confederate battle flag on his baseball cap.

Hand out 80%s

When will you cowadoody larping faggots with empty plate carriers and unloaded safe queens actually bother to do something other than stand around? You manage to be even bigger queers than our power bottom bitch of a mayor.

Good luck, PA bros. I sincerely mean it. You have to make an active effort to preserve your rights, you cant just bend over and take it.

Full support, Bros
Love, eastern pa

Not sure is this is support or not. We're going out. We're not going to start a damn revolution unless they take things further, then cowabunga it is.

>Don't bring loaded weapons
fuck coming then.

terrible optics, get ready to have some autistic faggot with a tapco AK in the news

Unless I’m so tired I missed it, I think you forgot to put the date. Oh, Lawrence County here.

more info here, OP is not the organizer or anybody for that matter.

YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO BRING LOADED RIFLES AND KIT

forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=342075&page=26&p=3902259#post3902259

Good luck, but from my understanding your state law supercedes city laws with regards to gun legislation.

okay im i live in la wtf is going on someone give me a quick rundown please

Pittsburg leftist faggots want to be salt weapons in the city and other gun control bullshit.

oh so this only affects pittburgh? guess im alright then

Best to my knowledge, yes. But I'm not a PA user, just someone interested in any gun legislation.

Ill bring my unloaded AiRsoft-15.

Attached: 0447_-_JmBxBW4.png (167x508, 7K)

>hurr durr roll over and don't fight
Dumb blackpillfag

Attached: Unite and fight you faggots.png (1899x777, 265K)

Columbia County checking in, good luck!

Dude, you're going into the middle of the rat's nest effectively unarmed. Unloaded rifles aren't enough if the pigs call your bluff and attempt to arrest/kill you. Cast any of these retarded ideas of peace being an option out of your mind, that shit's been long over. Besides, we both know that the local militias that advertise themselves as such are full of Federales and other scum. All you'll serve to do is give Big Brother your face so they can come down on you later for wrongthink.

Keep the fight up Jow Forumsommandos

>oh so this only affects pittburgh? guess im alright then

No, it effects you. It's one more city to fall, less places to go, more rights being chipped away while we constantly lose ground.

This exactly, it's how the other states fell to the blue wave NY cause of nyc, CA cause of la and San Fran, NJ cause of Trenton ,Camden and Jersey City. Now the entire states are blue and no funs

They cant legally unless they have Pittsburgh status changed to a "city of the first class" like they did with philly that let's them restrict certain things

see
It literally doesn't even affect Pittsburgh, it's a purely symbolic move on the city council's part and if they pass it you can sue the everloving shit out of the city if you get arrested. Honestly, if I could afford a good lawyer I'd toss every semiauto rifle I own in my trunk and head straight to a Pittsburgh police dept to tell them I had "banned" guns on me, it's open and shut free money.

>if I could afford a good lawyer

Dude, we shouldn't need a lawyer to defend our rights. Just think if we had to do this every time we voted right, or used our free speech. It is symbolic, but it's still a victory and it's only a matter of time until it falls. Draw the line and protest, do what you can to help if anything.

The most important thing is to not show up with a fucking confederate flag

Get Magpul to donate magazines to hand out to shitlib politicians.

Retards will still do it and make the protest look like some autistic neo nazi Confederate wannabe protest to the masses.

>thinking that the battle flag still represents just the south.

It’s just a symbol of rural people now.

>PA constitution:
>Cities/counties/towns can't pass their own gun laws that are different than the state law
>Cities attempt to
>Get sued frequently
>Forced to strike the bullshit that Susan the local council womyn passed
>Sheckleberg and Sheckle, esq. Earn a paycheck
>Life goes on
Unless you're Philadelphia. Then life doesn't go on.

If you think you need to bury them, it's time to use them.

I'll be going but I'll only stick around if the Confederate flags and neo nazi's aren't out in force.

For a bunch of neutral people you're trying to influence, seeing tons of Confederate flags and the same maga hats like drones, just leaves a poor impression.

Do neo-Nazis even exist? I mean, just by being pro-gun you’re already a neo-Nazi to someone.

The only people that would be turned off by that are people that would never really be in your camp anyway.

I mean im Jewish so thats ironic but seriously there are a handful of autists that like to nazi-larp for this sort of thing.

They had a booth at the Pittsburgh gunshow earlier this month.

What matters is their votes still count though, and they may be pushed further left seeing tons of Confederate flags and interpreting it as gun owners being all neo Nazis etc.

You PA faggots better be there. I will be.

Doesn’t matter if you’re Jewish. The Proud boys were all sorts of mystery meat, but that didn’t stop anyone from calling them neo-Nazi white supremacists.

I agree, don’t wear a stalhelm and Roman salute everywhere, but don’t be such a pussy about being called a name.

They’ll still call you Nazis and hillbillies and what not.

>I mean im Jewish

No you're not.

I don't care about being called a name I just don't want to waste my time if dumb fucks are muddying up the water with their irrelevant agenda.

I plan on playing up my jewishness though with a "don't disarm jews!" sign

I'm a green, and will be having a Greens for gun rights/ gun rights are human rights sign.

Then why aren't you out there using them?

I’m 8 hours away, if I could be there I would. I’d just hold up a sight that reads,
“SHALL”

Then why do I wear this every day?

Attached: 20181221_101924.jpg (1902x1704, 1.19M)

I also think your slogan sucks.
Try, “Jews for gun rights.”
Yours sounds self centered.

KDKA will pick it up, and that's about all that matters for Pittsburgh.

Optics and media spin, only an anti-gunner would bring a Confederate flag, especially in PA. Learn to history.

We have reverse carpet baggers here, dude.
Digits observed, fact confirmed

meh I just buy more guns as a protest. fuck'em and never buy another faggoty starcucks again

were you born in Israel? do you have direct family traces back to the first tribes?

No? then your just another goyim, you are not a jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IX5wIgOmeU
Would using Saul Alinsky tactics (inconveniencing the establishment) work? What if you blocked off city hall?

>thinking Jews are exclusively a race
Try again

just fucking kill yourself kike

academic.oup.com/jlb/article/2/2/469/826237

so first off, no matter what day it is sephardic jews are superior to ashkenazi. second, fuck all jews.

LEAVE! And tell your "people" to go along with you, I'm sick of your liberal bullshit and anti-gun shit. Go to Mexico, subvert them.

Nah im good. But you're welcome to try yourself.

I'm on your fucking side you moron. I'm as pro gun as you can get. You need young jews like me to help change the ideas of the next generation. Clearly we aren't going away anytime soon.

No, you all need to get gassed. I love that "I'm no your side" and then you'll say "but we need to give up this one thing when it comes to guns." Go fuck yourself man, honestly. The only thing to cleanse this country now is a civil war, not more kikes or any of them staying here unless they want to get gassed. And on the 1% chance you legit are in our side, 99% of you aren't and you'll know why you have to go, take your people home and teach them what you know then.

Waddle your 400lb ass to Pittsburgh for a good time then.

Why don't you start buy trying to gas me? Im up for a good time.

Mayor Bill Pedutos favorite places to drink at are in East Liberty, Sq. Hill, and Shadyside, specifically Kellys in East Liberty.

He also frequents whole foods in east lib.

>full support

there are a slew of bills floating around in the PA state legislature, A WHOLE SHITLOAD OF THEM ARE FROM PHILLY DEMS.

If you want to offer your "full support" call up all the uncucked Repubs in your area and offer up to volunteer time and/or donate money.

cry more goy.

Pennsylvania is constantly at its own throat in a contest between the liberals of Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, and Philadelphia, and the conservative center and northern parts of the the state, colloquially reffered to as "Pennsyltucky"

For many years a balance has been maintained as conservatives have controlled the state legislature with the liberals normally controlling the govs office. fed representation is normally down the middle.

liberals have been slowly gaining ground and breaking out of their containment zones in the large urban areas, and years of milquetoast republicans and rinos are now beginning to take its toll, especially in the judiciary.

This is evidenced by the repubs losing the recent redistricting court battles.

Further, the urban dems are recieving a shit ton of bloomberg bucks and they're coordinating between the govs office, state reps, and some of the larger lefter localities to introduce legislation all at once to overwhelm local and national gun groups.

The mayor of Pittsburgh is spearheading this effort with an influx of money after the tree of life shooting in a very affluent area in the city.

Pittsburgh is surrounded on all sides by former city residents who fled the escalating crime and taxes of the cities decline of the steel industry during the 70s and 80s. But over the past 20 years, as Pittsburgh has had a nice renaissance, the void in the population of old steelworkers, (who mostly disagree with this shit despite being dems) has been filled by hipsters and millenials gentrifying neighborhoods and electing ever more liberal politicians.

He also sucks dick on the shitter lmao

>not calling the cops on yourself
>not blasting "FUCK THA POLICE" as the cops come
>not answering the door naked, a kilt of 30 rounders taped around your waist
>"KILL COPS" sharpied on your chest in big, bold letters
>while wearing socks with sandals
Gay

this guy here
is right

you need a big Israeli flag with a simlle slogan in dark blue or black lettering so it contrasts against the white. Then you need to make sure you're behind ANYONE being interviewed on camera.

>KDKA will pick it up.

yeah maybe the radio station.

the AM radio station.

>HURR DURR STOP BEING A SUCH BUSSY user WE ARE GOING TO KILL THE GUBBERMENT :DDDDDD DONT BURY THEM USE THEM HURR DURR
you faggots arent going to do jack shit. gun rights will die and no one will left a finger to do jack shit and you know it. you loser neckbeards havent seen the outside of your mother's basement in years and cant even walk outside let alone fight the government. the 2nd is gone and all your civil war 2 and SHTF threads are just your way to cope with the fact you know you wont do anything. all you idiots on here like to LARP and act like "when the time comes im going to use them." Heads up: the time has long passed and you arent to use anything, fuck off nigger

Thats the plan

Shill

finally somebody said it