Tfw fell in love with my drill instructor (female)

>tfw fell in love with my drill instructor (female)

how do i go about sniffing her panties and not getting caught?

Attached: 1 g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (400x388, 27K)

if its anything like my doujins, overpower her and push her onto the nearest rack, and do not pull out

Finally. A thread I have no answer for.

Lol ain't gonna happen sparky. She's probably getting railed as we speak by people who don't post frogs in their downtime.

Just fuck up your burpees really bad until she gets in your face to scream at you. When standing up, give her a sniff.

Anyone here fucked a female DS? Is she physically intense or is it a swap in the bed where she becomes totally submissive??

Confess to her after graduation, make it as romantic as possible - make it “anime” as possible

Why be sneaky? Woo her a little and she'll let you do more than that.
>But she's my DI?
She's still a human. If you pick your moments and use discretion you can work on her a little without risking anything.

>swap
Yep. Didn't fuck a DI. I've dated strong women in positions of power and the rape fantasies they have are fucking disturbing.

Rolling for this

>wahman
you're a sick fuck OP

Attached: 152415646310.gif (311x210, 253K)

>phones in boot camp

LARP

Fake faggot post and if you had a dyke drill sergeant I hope that pozzed queen kicked you in the nuts and you were to much of a bitch to say anything.

Since you are posting here...
>made up bullshit story

1000% this.

user.. I....

Post her on here if you got the balls to

Sorry I ruined your LARP.

Let me guess. She found you on the phone during lights out or some time when you weren't supposed to be using it, and she made you type this in front of the whole platoon.
Am I close?

Happened to you?

Drill her, you faggot bitchnigger