Cringe/Edgelord 2Gun

What loadout/costume is guaranteed to piss off Ian McCollum if someone were to show up to a match?

Attached: natural-selection-men-s-t-shirt-white.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/bakerandness/works/23993029-a-woooooooooooolf?p=t-shirt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

killingdeathmachinemurderfucker5000noticemeIanSenpai

You posted a pretty good option. Eric Harris LARP. Trenchcoat, natural selection T-shirt, come with a hipoint carbine and a mossberg shockwave.

Or a shirt with Ian Smith or Otoya Yamaguchi on it.
Redbubble is lit.

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-21-00-28-45.png (1127x1569, 1.09M)

Attached: 346367.png (520x577, 401K)

Better

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-21-00-37-13.png (1153x998, 684K)

'stop white genocide in south africa'

He would get a range official to eject you from the premise.

He'd probably be really mad if you dressed up as 2B and shot a bullpup SKS.

>mossberg shockwave.
Make sure to throw in some obvious memes/bait to trigger ian's autism

I think if you went up there with a shockwave and actually did decently he would eat his words.

>doing decently with a shockwave
I'm wondering how difficult that would be, considering the lack of stock. Aren't shotty matches supposed to be more about reloading than aiming?

Why the hate for Ian?

Depends on the load IMO. I use #1 buck and just hold it up eye level. Shockwaves arent that hard to use.

>He would get a range official to eject you from the premise.
Would the RO do it? It's not espousing hate against any particular group, so RO would already have to be a "muh internet nazis" tier liberal to give a shit.
He's a normie, and it's fun to fuck with normies.

Use hipoint carbine for rifle stages
Use shockwave for shotgun stages
Use Tec9 for pistol stages
Use propane tank bombs when you come in dead last

Well the trick is to get in an argument over it. Like if he accidentally nudges you, and you take it as a form of aggression because of your political beliefs. Then you shoot him in the time it took to read the previous sentence. In self defense of course.
And now that this possible intention has been posted. And possibly read by Ian he now has a reason to get anyone taken off the range for possibility of violence.

Attached: 1465858357253s.jpg (211x250, 5K)

Ian's part of Jow Forumsliberalgunowners iirc, so he's probably not too concerned over traps. We can find other ways to make him uncomfortable (pic related)
redbubble.com/people/bakerandness/works/23993029-a-woooooooooooolf?p=t-shirt
>Sir, user might shoot me because he's wearing a shirt
He would have a hard time convincing the RO that user is violent, assuming user isn't acting like a jackass.

Attached: owo.jpg (360x360, 14K)

Just go up there and instigate an argument with him. But be as civil as you can. Sooner or later just raise your voice as a response and slowdraw on him. He will try to quickdraw but itll still be slower than you. Because youre intending and he is responding. He'll end up shot with a gun in his hands. Then you say he attacked you for your political beliefs

Attached: 1477587297464.jpg (450x449, 135K)

Why?

Yet almost know one would understand.

Because I want Ian or someone from Jow Forums to die over this stupid inrangetv nonsense. It'll be hilarious.

Attached: maxresdefault(58).jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Wouldn’t work. No evidence of nudging would be there, and could easily simply state that you indeed murder him. It would be simplier to do lighter long term payback.

Yet none of it will happen. You ain’t psycho, you’re just lazy.

Who said me? Im just implanting a little idea here on Jow Forums. To start some shit. In fact Im gonna screenshot my own posts and send them to Ian and Karl. So they be attentive of gamers coming to their range days.
Hopefully that will kill these stupid topics on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1540390712865.jpg (700x500, 60K)

No, it wouldn't be hilarious. What's hilarious is turning Ian into a lolcow and watching his downward spiral as he makes an ass of himself, like sarg'n.

He'd have to be a fat coke snorting high school drop out raising a bastard child to be like Sargon, or Kraut, or Matt, or Shitrat, or any of that ilk. And it just won't happen because he makes it a point to focus on doing what he gets paid to and has a degree on instead of giving in to ego measuring dick slapping contests, or letting butthurt anons provoke him.

Now i know you got your anus in a vice because of the comment reading, but you need to grow up and accept that real gun owners don't want to join your sick right wing death squad and install white Sharia.

kek

>He'd have to be a fat coke snorting high school drop out raising a bastard child to be like Sargon, or Kraut, or Matt, or Shitrat, or any of that ilk.
This DESU. Ian is a college graduate in his financially secure dream job that rose to prominence based on the merit and quality of his content, and not riding the coattails of some internet controversy. In spite of the leftist commie memes and him being a bit annoyingly naive, hes frankly the polar opposite of the sort to implode like the septic community did. Karl on the other hand is one vigorous internet argument away from calling a bomb threat on an airport.

If we can't break Ian, how do we break Karl?

>this fucking thread