What Jow Forums do?

"Hey sir. Give me you wallet and nothing gonna happen to you."
What Jow Forums do?

Attached: images (15).jpg (631x486, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/07/12/robber-ak-47-shot-waffle-house-customer-desoto-police-say
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Go go gadget end it already man"

Fuck dude. Same.

>Give me you wallet
Fuck off, chink.
>mag dump into Xiaoping

I'm not black Mayne

reach into back pocket
>give wallet
>shoot him 17 times in the back while he is running away
Never draw on draw but it is ok to fucking murder him when he isn't looking.

Attached: 1501422977518.png (419x298, 217K)

>What are you? Poor?

Attached: 1487357201738.gif (500x361, 1023K)

>see nigger across the street ready to jump me
>draw and find cover
>cock the hammer and maintaining low ready
>if he comes, he goes down

Have done it before, thank god the upstanding citizens understood my actions and kept walking.

>sir
That's very polite. You're a good man probably fallen on hard times of course you can have my wallet, godspeed.

>whip out gun
>shoot myself

Enjoy still being around when I void my bowels, faggot.

Attached: 1543362584311.gif (680x846, 145K)

Last month someone did this to me.

>Walking out of the liquor store
>Dude was hiding around the corner
>yells "hey"
>Keeps trying to get me to come over, whisled at me, sayes other stuff.
>white dude in a black sweat shirt, hood up.
> yell "Nope!"
> Didn't even stop walking or turn towards him.
> at my car door, about to get in
> hooded dude fucking runs at me, as my car is driving he runs and fucks off.

TL-DR
Told mugger "Nope". Called and made a police report.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x259, 21K)

>carry M&P in jacket pocket
>usually have hands in said pocket
>point bottom of jacket
>pull trigger
>(optional) see what's in his pockets
>now have to drop $40 on a new levis jacket

Attached: MPshield.jpg (1499x1417, 658K)

>tattooed fag
>Ford Focus
>M&P
Checks out

>bro I got a dollar and my checking account has 10 bucks, I'm not even fucking worth it.

But wait, there's more!

Attached: shittergat.jpg (1137x1641, 366K)

Tattoos are cool and shame on you for being so anti-individualist

>might be biased but I have something like pic related

Attached: F9F9E4B9-FEDE-48BD-9B8B-4A5A6DB659CD.jpg (1032x1704, 234K)

I used to have a staff piece that had a coy fish sleeve. Dude was jacked so it looked nice.

Yass that seems rad; don't chu have pichurs to share, user?! :*

Attached: 7D145520-3046-4C6C-85C3-FD0D39FEACEF.jpg (600x800, 156K)

>beat this chump to death with my USP40
>go home and jack it to my own greentext on Jow Forums

>Give me you wallet-
>I has no wallet chinaman
>Chink gets mad
>Buddy go rob that nig over there they are known for carrying hundreds in cash. White people have cards which are easy to track

Have literally had this conversation while being mugged by a white guy. He had a knife and I just talked to him for a bit and told him some better spots to mug rich blacks

No, I don't have any tattoos. I also didn't take any pictures of his tattoos. Sorry to disappoint.

Tattoos are trashy and there's nothing "individualist" about permanently scribbling stupid shit on yourself like every other halfwit prole. Tattoos stopped being rebellious 20 years ago.

Okay, Grandpa.

*sips* Ah, nothin' like having some dude use a permanent marker and write "SLUT" on your arse 8)

Attached: 97B891AB-8D8B-40DD-AA36-CF1DE70B2EEC.jpg (960x910, 60K)

Not asking the Internet for help, while getting robbed.

Only time I leave the house is to run to the gym and back or to go running inna woods
My backpacks like 15kg
Dudes just gonna get knocked down by some screaming autist in short shorts and boots
And im broke anyway whats he gonna do take my locker token or the £1.50 I occationaly bring with me to get end of the day discounted chicken?
Id probbly just ask him where he got the pistol from so I could get one too

I got mugged once
>running last minute errands before going to the airport for a summer vacation this summer
>nignog walks up with knife in hand
>give me your phone and wallet
>no
>what im not playin cuz
>no I've only got cards and my phone is in my car and i don't want to kill a nigger today
>confusednog.jepg
>lift shirt and puts hand on AIWB glock 43
>nogs eyes grow to the size of dinner plates as he scurries back to the crack house down the road
>goes on generic over priced American Florida vacation

Dude was lucky I had places to be and didn't have time to deal with his shit or else I would have ran a mozambique drill on his ass.

Attached: 7247236542834.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

"Please shoot me"

Based

Some dudes tried to mug me once. Posted about it before but I like telling it

>walking new puppy in the third ward of Houston at night because I chose a bad place to live
>walking on the bike trail next to TSU
>see three people ahead of me, walking my way
>don’t think much of them
>notice one of them look at his buddies, say something, then they fan out and start walking towards me with much more purpose
>panic a little but keep my cool and draw my pistol
>hold it out to the side to silhouette it against a street light so they can see it
>tell them if they don’t leave me alone I’ll kill them all
>they clump back up together and walk past me, cussing me out and calling me a pussy
>speedwalk home and take a fear-shit, immediately begin looking up other places in town to rent

Is this scenario actually covered by self defence/stand your ground?

Genuinely curious

No. Never ever shoot someone in the back.

I would say yes, since you are defending your property, it doesn't matter if they're leaving or not, as long as your property is in their possession. When they don't have anything of yours and are running from you? Probably not the case.

More arguments please

Act as if complying, then at a certain moment, go hell fury at him and accept whatever may happen.

Obviously it's a little more dubious but you could reasonably claim you still felt threatened, he would probably still be waving around whatever weapon he had and that's usually what matters.

Yes it is pic related

Attached: 1544119550455.webm (480x480, 1.92M)

Love how the people around the victim are completely oblivious to what's happening and don't move until he shoots the mugger.

why would you ever travel to this swampy boomer infested shithole, I can hardly stand living here as it is.

Because my daughter wanted to meet Disney princesses.

Not exactly my idea of a vacation but hey its what she wanted.

"aight nigga chill dayum lemme get it"
*take step back, reach into pocket, smoke pull it out, abother step back and to the side and mag dump*
"hello 911, umm yeaaa..."

Attached: 17595032_9_.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Go for my backup
>o-okay here take my wallet
>pic related
>he pulls the holster off
>gets a 22 mag in the face
>go be a nigger somewhere else

Attached: 78767.png (768x550, 215K)

On an off topic, your picrelated is why being an artist doesn't mean you can draw comics well.
>dat juxtaposition

kek based corpse

for some reason i always forget didneylan exists here. Theres not much else tourists can do here besides the beaches

>fear-shit
based gangsta

if it were on your property you could blast his ass, if its on the street you cant

I'll show him my robbery-immune license and then proceed with demanding his robbery license. If he has one, I will notify my local council and they can decide how this altercation will proceed; if the council finds he is guilty of breaching his license then he will pay all legal fees, otherwise it will fall on me to pay the legal fees.

>give wallet
>is bomb

Why do people think this?

Someone just committed a violent felony, against you. They clearly just threatened you with a deadly weapon and robbed you.

Them walking away doesn't end the danger, they literally had a gun and pointed it at you. Absolutely shoot him in the back if he gives you the chance.

Also, get concealed carry insurance. Lot easier to think about the person you killed from home after your insurance company bails you out; lest you get put in a cell with some of his friends at county.

Hey man the ST is a great car fuck off

i mena i guess but its easier to argue you killed him at gunooint not with his back turned but i guess u are right

Legally, the only surefire way to get away with shooting an assailant in the back is if they've already fired at you (or anyone). Once they've engaged in an active firefight, retreating could just be a means for them to attack once more.

It’s almost hilarious how bad I had to take a shit after the adrenaline wore off

Give him my wallet
>dying for money
What, you think im stupid?

>What, you think im stupid?
Your entire existence is based on earning that money, wagie.

Attached: 1485864902329.png (402x407, 182K)

>not throwing your life away over stupid shit solely for the principle
>not getting into a fight to the death over ten dollars
full pleb mode

Lol I would just start talking to him. What's he gonna do shoot me? Over $20? I don't think even a nigger is that stupid to get a murder charge over $20.

if theres even a chance they could get away with it they will

Say "ayy yuuuuh dibicrip biff nuh mo shuh ai nuh foh me gruh, bro", and tactically shit myself. Disgusted, and not the least bit confused, the assialant turns to leave, before being bashed in the back of the head by my elbow. As his eyes focus, he finds himself on the ground with my dick in his ass and my shit filled pants over his head, a triumphant REEEEEEEEEE can be heard in the clear night air as I climax into his lower intestine.

>reach into what looks like pocket with wallet
>it's actually a snubnose .357

whoa buddy stop with the antisemitism. us jews have been through enough abuse from you people. stealing $20 from me is like another holocaust. if you take my $10 dollar i wont be able to buy my gefilte fish. be a mensch and let me keep my $5 dollars. oy vey i can't afford to give you $1. happy hanukkah

>over $20??
>even a nigger isn't that stupid
How bout he just didn't like your haircut or how you looked at him, or what part of town you're in. Maybe the drugs hit him a lil funny today. You would be amazed.

Somalis in the states are known for killing each other for being owed 10$

That's 10$ too much.

At my highschool there were 4 different cases where people went to prison over robbing someone for an 1/8th of weed and shooting them (about $40 worth of weed here in AZ)

>Not just forking over the extra $5k for an RS, given you don't know what a wrx is
It's like you want to be made of

Unironicly this.
Everyone and their mother has a tat.

Communist detected. Minuteman missile launching. Please stay still

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM, I'M PLAYING MINECRAFT!!!

Have you ever been to the ghetto? These crazy drugged up fucks are a nightmare to deal with.

kek, that was good

Attached: pasta smile.jpg (315x420, 17K)

What? If he already has a gun in my face? I give him my fucking wallet.

I've always wondered if I could do at least a little reasoning with the guy.

>"Give me your fucking wallet."
>Sure man. Chill. Could I just keep my ID and photos? We've all been to the DMV. It's a nightmare. Photos are of my niece with Santa. Come on man.

I doubt I could remember to say that through my sobbing. Still, I wonder if he'd let me keep those and give him the rest. Whatever. I only ever have like 30 bucks on me and I could cancel whatever card I had on me that night in no time flat.

Attached: 8IsWsHF.jpg (709x786, 157K)

>throw wallet one direction
>run opposite direction

Shoot him

>What I say in court
I feared for my life, I had no choice, why would I believe he wouldn't shoot me? He was already breaking multiple laws, what would one more be to a criminal like that? If he needed money he could have gotten a job or asked for charity. Instead, he pulled a gun. He clearly intended to kill someone. If I thought otherwise I could have died, he could have been doing a gang initiation.
>What I think
Gene pool: Improved.

No, you didn't. You fucking nogunz.

Your girlfriend would fuck black dudes if she wasn't your hand.

the fact that this is used as an insult speaks about what you actually think of black dudes, and is pretty close to what most white girls think of them

If you don't know that this completely depends on your local jurisdiction's laws, the state's laws, how the particular police officer who is investigating your case is feeling that day, how the particular district attorney/prosecutor is feeling, and finally how the jury is feeling then you shouldn't be carrying. Just start pissing yourself and crying hopefully the mugger just leaves you alone because you're too pathetic.

Attached: 1534627813930.jpg (600x531, 46K)

This is correct. Not gonna reply to the retards saying shit like "never shoot someone in the back" or "not in the streets home boy." It depends entirely on what your state's laws are and the circumstances of the situation, as well as the nature of the civil servants working the case.

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/07/12/robber-ak-47-shot-waffle-house-customer-desoto-police-say
>nog robs waffle house
>customer with CCW follows him outside after he leaves
>shoots him in the parking lot
Legally in the clear. Texas Penal Code sections 9.21, 9.22, 9.23. Specifically "Defense of a Third Person." People need to know what fucking laws apply to them before spouting dumb blanket statements about self-defense.

Attached: happy thin man.gif (633x758, 13K)

Kek