If I put this on my glock would it need spring weight changes?

If I put this on my glock would it need spring weight changes?

Attached: V3-01.jpg (470x577, 160K)

No

Yes.

Maybe

glawk pieces of shit have been known to malfunction just from light rail attachments so it’s best you buy a proper gun

Maybe I dont know if I gave enough information.
It's a glock 21 sf tb with a 16x1 LH threaded barrel

Nope, just need to upsize the butt-plug in your ass to match the fagginess of your glock.

I don’t know

Okay Ill repeat the question.
If I put a compensator on my threaded barrel glock 21 is it going to be too much work for the stock spring?

Nope, doesn't really affect the slide velocity at all.

Potentially

I didn't on a 17L
never has issues cycling with range ammo

If anything, the additional weight and reduced recoil effect from muzzle device would make it necessary to install a lighter spring.

Keep lying Poor boi one day you will have the money for a Glock. Maybe if you get a better job and quit shit posting all day.

Attached: 19x light (2).jpg (3391x1908, 1.07M)

He’s right, though. It’s scientific fact that glock owners are huge faggot virgins that love guzzling cum from the asshole of rotten goats.

Really? I wanted to put a comp on my vp9 tactical and anons said it would only be reliable with hot ammo because of extra weight

The spring is for the slide. It moves backward but the barrel muzzle end stays where it is sort of. The purpose of the slide spring is when you use ammo like Underwood. The stiffer spring just keeps the slide from smacking back and forth to fast causing the shell to get pinched/caught, I forget what that's called. I have one but suck at explaining it.

Attached: DSCF0062.jpg (1600x1200, 628K)

And it is also fact that poor fags talk shit about Glock because they only have money for hipoints and Taurus pt111s. From spending all their Mc Donald's money on dragon dildos and lube

So you have more weight and less recoil now. Combine that with standard spring and the slide might short stroke. So you have 2 options to allow slide to full travel:

Keep standard spring, but use hotter ammo
Use lighter spring, keep standard ammo

>Glock owners calling other people poor

Attached: 0630D078-21A0-4917-A593-B51614E64CDB.jpg (209x202, 27K)

Okay Ive had the issue before on my glock21 tb where it wouldnt complete the action and I had to thumb my slide to close the rest of the way. I was worried getting the muzzle device would make this happen again. I understand now.

thanks for clarification, makes sense, and counterintuitive to use a light spring since hot ammo benefits most from a comp

no. The slide is what is moving, the barrel is just barely tilting and moving back. You should be fine.

>he doesnt know any sort of rail attachment causes malfunctions
lmao @ ur life

literally google it and hundred of hits show the same thing

id rather renounce my citizenship and move to some shithole euro country than buy a glawk

Attached: L7x9jpR.jpg (516x1007, 246K)

>he overpaid for marginally worse Glock reliability

Lmaoing at u

Fuck off Reddit. Jesus Christ.

Are you a time traveler from 2013?

The issue is: the addition of the light stiffens the frame (it doesnt flex as much when fired). The result is the slide cycling faster than the magazine could present the next round. This was a Gen3 problem only.

The fix was Glock released a stronger magazine spring - 10 coils, the previous had 9 coils.

There were enough other changes in the Gen4 to eliminate the problem.

Probably the most emphasised point in Glock's Advanced Armorer's class was the importance of magazines and magazines being the cause of more failures than people realize. Keep your carry mags seperate from range/practice/competition mags and take care of them.

newfag

Fucking bums...

Attached: 9A60985B-1B10-4430-BA65-BDCA72607B77.jpg (2448x2448, 937K)

Maybe. Depends on the ammo you're shooting. You will probably want to change it anyway.

>he thinks glocks are expensive

I postulate that you are in fact the poorfag

My experience with pic related is that it's better to just shoot hotter ammo instead of fucking with springs. It wasn't cycling properly with 115gr I had and I tried going to a 15lb spring, but that just made it stove pipe. Stock spring and 124gr seems to be the sweet spot.

Attached: 20181127_192948.jpg (2048x1152, 574K)

Gen 4? Probably not. Gen 3 or below? Probably so.

>My experience with pic related is that it's better to just shoot hotter ammo instead of fucking with springs.
No. The correct thing is to make sure your Glock runs with all types of ammo, and if it doesn't correct the serious problems that you created by sticking aftermarket shit on your Perfection.

Changing out a lone spring is almost never the answer. Spring weights are matched with each other in the design, you should pretty much always change two opposing springs if you change any springs, excluding shit like the firing pin safety plunger spring or some other secondary shit that you should never change anyway.

Just get a SIG, I’ve never had a malfunction with any bullet, case, suppressor, light, optic, etc.
This is why operators choose SIG and the Army chose the P320

shitty bait

Attached: we_dont.png (1080x727, 665K)

>having a glock
>calling people poorfags

Just don't limpwrist it, faggot. I'm willing to bet 80% of malfunctions from modifying your glock come from not actually knowing how to handle a pistol

>t. never modded a glock before

Fag

do not modify the glock. glock is fine.

Attached: IMG_20181201_224044821.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

The SEALs and Delta switched to Sig though...

>t. poorfag

>Glock
>Now an indication of wealth
Yes user, because cops throw the most expensive guns at their officers.

nothing about the post you're replying to refers to the cost you socially illiterate snob

Mine won't cycle properly if I don't grip it tightly. I've had good luck with inforce's APL on my .40 cal though so I can't personally confirm that they shit the bed with lights.

How the hell do you know how you'll react under the stress of being shot at? What if you draw and don't have an ideal grip for the first couple shots? You're gonna be sitting there clearing a malfunction while being shot at...

Glocks are not a fighting gun, they're a low budget government issue gun.

Glocks are 300 dollars used...So I'm pretty sure everyone can afford them...

The only people who think they are high class, are people listening to rap music.

Okay guys. OP here Im gonna try this compensator and keep my same ammo loads. If it works thats good otherwise I go to a lighter spring. Im still waiting on my silencer to even arrive so I can do my form 4. So I thought it would be kinda neat to buy a little compensator to see how it acts.

sig marketing team gtfo

I have that exact comp on a glock 19.
I had to keep adjusting recoil and striker springs depending on all sorts of normal ammo.

it got to a point where I just put the project on hold so I could actually enjoy shooting instead of struggling with all the stovepipe or FTF problems.

along the way I bought an M&P 2.0 3.6 and a walther PPS RMSc. I now shoot the glock without the comp since I shoot it just fine as is. RMR has stayed on the glock though cause it's really enjoyable.

one day I may go back to it as a project but I'm currently building an AR15. Its still my favorite gun but the experience has made me feel its not as reliable compared to a stock gun.

Neat. Just got a 19X a few days ago

Attached: BD65B09F-9E71-4C64-80FB-39153A10835E.jpg (2444x2153, 1.39M)

Why

Why not

Awwww its so tiny! Hehe here's your cock cage sweetie.
[laughs in italian]

Attached: DSC_0149.jpg (1380x1035, 329K)

lmao tell us about your Gucci M&P Sport II next you fucking poorfag glock owner.

user ... did you just stick a pen in the trigger guard because you saw everyone else doing it without understanding WHY they do it?

If you shoot under powered ammo maybe.

1) you took something beautiful and made it look like trash
2) LMAOing because of how retarded you are, see

Ya i used a pen to get my delicious (you)s.

Trip back on burt.

You really don't know why people do that, do you moron?

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 40K)

I think these are cool af but good luck getting a fitting holster.

Gross. You are doing it wrong.

Attached: 20181222_170749.jpg (2880x2160, 1.34M)

do they make one for 45acp 16x1 LH twist?

well why do they do it then smarty pants?

to perch the firearm on the pen so you gain angle off the table for a more detailed picture of the firearm.