Grenade for edc

Would a grenade be a viable EDC? If so, what kind?

Attached: E7B82D13-EBA4-43CB-A0F6-52A442F6EAE6.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eMyuRmZNaTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>carrying condition 2 or even 1
Everyone knows you have to carry grenades condition 0.
Pin pulled, lever depressed. How else are you going to react if someone was to get the jump on you?

>2018
>not having a bandolier of grenades with pins pulled with you at all times

Attached: 3fde9c777396e4a40b6b43f71c208e2f.jpg (332x460, 45K)

I ND'd (Negligently depressed) one on my bandolier the other day. I ended up throwing into the road. Good thing no one was there.

>want to carry grenades
>no CC license so I'd have to open carry that shit
Man I just don't want to have to put up with the hassle of strangers giving me strange rooms while i'm walking to work.

I really want a legal flash bang.

They dont work like they do in counter strike
And they are expensive

I'd want Molotovs. Dude robs me, I'm torching his ass.

How do they work

Cost?

Jackie Chan ran around China with a handgun and a grenade for is EDC

It happens to the best of us user. I've done it approximately 8 times, unavoidable.

Try a taser and a high power strobing flashlight. You can get integrsted versions on amazon for like $50. Reuseable flashbang.

youtu.be/eMyuRmZNaTk

How about sting grenades? Or maybe low intensity offensive grenades.

Attached: dbdgrenade.png (688x459, 178K)

I remember being younger and me and my friend would use old digital cameras set to photo timer as flashbangs when playing with toy guns around the house, Id be interested to see if someone with some skill in electronics could do something similar but with a shit ton of ultra bright camera flashes surface amounted to a PCB to keep it somewhat small with some kinda timing chip and capacitors

They just go bang really loudly, and flash like a camera light. It's designed to throw off somones focus and aim when you assault a room, so the first person though the door is not instantly shot.

It's human instinct to look away and flinch at bright lights and loud noises

They are explosives, so you'd have to rewrite laws.

They can also damage your hearing and sight and can burn you. Would be funny when a passerby decided to sue you for losing 20% hearing in his right ear.

willie pete grenade

Are offensive (HE) or defensive (frag) grenades better for EDC Jow Forums? I figure defensive grenades are better for home defense if your walls cant stop the fragments

>buy a bunch of cheap plastic flash one time use cameras
>take out pcb board and keep the light part
>rig them all around your body
>literally blind everyone
I like this idea, how to expand on flash suit?

i have been around so many explosions i don't flinch anymore i do get blinded though.

Just have a pipe bomb. If the Irish can use em decently, then why cant I?

Offensive grenades are used as non-lethal riot control weapons in some countries so...

Can one keister a nade? I wouldnt be caught dead carring anything externally in fear of being targeted first in a hostage situation. But in such a scenario, one could thwart the wrong doer with an internally carried nade.

I don't think it's "bang so that they get scared and look away", it's literally meant to be so loud that a human will get dizzy and disorientated from their ears getting wrecked, and even lose their sense of balance. That's why if you ever watch a video of a person getting flashbanged, they stumble about for a short while.

>Pin pulled, lever depressed.
Cyrus style!

Attached: tpb.jpg (599x464, 180K)

Carry a bunch of them in your suit pockets all attached to a string that you can easily pull if shit goes down

Attached: 1520898400261.png (800x600, 478K)