Will the Israelites be heading into Lebanon now that the US Military is pulling out of Syria?

I bet their plans have been drastically changed

Attached: s-l1600cxz.jpg (1200x1600, 455K)

Who gives a shit? It’s not our problem.

Who cares? Go back to Jow Forums faggot.

>Who gives a shit? It’s not our problem.
This.

Make America Blue Again

I'm guessing Israel is going to stage another 9/11 if this is how it's gonna be.

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu: 'Terror tunnels' dug under border from Lebanon are 'act of war'
There were no props, as we have seen from Benjamin Netanyahu, but this was clearly aimed at an international audience.
Mr Netanyahu was speaking ahead of a UN Security Council debate on the issue on Wednesday - he also made it clear that Israel holds the Lebanese government and the Lebanese army responsible for not stopping the Hezbollah threat.

He said the Lebanese army "has done nothing of the kind" to dislodge Hezbollah.

"The Lebanese army has been a total failure in this regard. They've failed to take action to control their own territory.

"They failed to take action to prevent the use of their territory against the territory of a neighbouring state and they failed to dislodge the tyrannical Hezbollah. They haven't even tried."

What underpins this though is a new military doctrine in which the subtext is clear.

In the event of a new conflict, Israel will not distinguish between the Lebanese state and the militant group.

Attached: 1520442017880.jpg (491x491, 56K)

They’re not Israelites they’re jews...satanic edomite jews

This

>I don't care so much I'm going to tell everybody about how much I don't care
SEETHING

Attached: This is you.png (500x460, 25K)

If they stage another 9/11, it's not going to be blamed on Lebanon.

Trump could use the same argument against the Mexicans, using the name Cartel instead of Hezbollah... Might work

Attached: 1520075671567.png (501x504, 214K)

Seething about what? That our country is finally telling the middle east to go fuck themselves and solve their own problems?
Oh yeah... I'm really fucking seething about this.

seething ahmed ITT

Attached: nakba9.jpg (960x914, 345K)

honestly would be kinda nice. I miss the righteous anger

state dept. can classify anything as a terrorist organization provided they give like moments notice to the senate.

Attached: 1490158177335.png (601x600, 184K)

It's expected that the US might finally put Israel under its defense umbrella as compensation. Currently lots of countries (NATO, Australia, SK, Japan, Taiwan, Colombia, Thailand, Philippines, most arab states, etc.) are basically either officially or unofficially under the US defense umbrella but Israel has always been exempted due to arab pressure. Trump is probably going to change this.

Israel already is the only country to support Trump's border wall

Attached: JewsLoveWalls.png (590x330, 48K)

>Remember goy, there are only two choices.

the "hello fellow white kuffar, yes yes making fun of muslims is good and all but what about MUH PALESTINE?!" muslim shilling here is just blatantly obvious.

Even more perplexing, though, is Israel’s eagerness to cooperate with Chinese companies and researchers regarding highly-sensitive and early-stage technologies. Earlier this year, Israeli diplomats inaugurated an incubator in the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou focused on biotechnology and the Internet of Things. The incubator not only assigns Chinese companies rights to technology developed at the center, but is also supported, in part, by Israeli government funds. Despite Washington’s warnings of China’s rampant intellectual property theft, Israel is doubling down on Chinese collaboration.

Attached: DlYRLYIXgAAY6xF.jpg (854x570, 53K)