What the fuck Jow Forums how can you justify this

What the fuck Jow Forums how can you justify this

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-21-00-11-58.png (1080x1920, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHALL

>inb4 it's just suicides
Yes suicide makes up the majority of this uptick but it's still a massive increase only in homicides since 99. How do you account for this?

We can’t. Almost all non-suicide gun crime is committed by niggers. Ban niggers now.

>record number of degenerates committing suicide
What is there to justify?

hitler dubs

It's a culture. You have extreme violence in the lawless sectors of inner cities, you have MASSIVE suicide rates, many of which go unreported out of familial shame and local statistical adjustment, and you have less parental and familial involvement in young people's lives than ever before.

>liberal guy at work I got into arguments with all the time
>comes up to me
>hey user you like guns what gun should I buy
>give him a plethora of options and narrow down to what he wants
>next week he blew his brains out with it
I dont know how to feel about it.

Jewpilled.

Attached: homicide_51yr.jpg (693x523, 52K)

Nigs gonna nog

Attached: 1544997584342.jpg (3608x1686, 1.27M)

Huh. Now that was a short, but interesting ride.

It's just a time thing. Everybody is tired of the daily mass shootings and non-stop gun violence but a small amount of old white dudes are holding up anything being done about it.

20 years ago, Nevada, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Mexico and Colorado were solid red states. Now they're largely blue.

20 years from now (maybe even as little as 10) Texas, Florida, Arizona, and North Carolina will all be blue.

It's just a matter of time and nothing can stop this. Even if Trump were to halt all immigration (legel and illegal) 100% tomorrow, it still wouldn't change this. In the meantime while you wait, just keep your heads down and watch out for spergy white dudes who might shoot up wherever you're at. I know whenever I'm in a public space or etc and a white dude walks in and does the typical white dude thing of sitting along and mumbling to themselves I keep one eye on the exit and get my phone ready to call the cops.

Attached: article-1391346-0C4A228000000578-637_468x366.jpg (468x366, 54K)

>daily mass shootings
Fake news.

>Gun Deaths
Weasel words so that they can include suicide and justifiable homicide.

shit b8 m8

Also, OP is a massive faggot

Attached: 1482660102992.jpg (869x1080, 298K)

>x will be blue
Only because blue keeps shifting right.

Yeah, what you’ll have instead is 50k+ actual homicides a year and a third world shithole as whites are replaced by subhuman blacks and mestizos.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: Murder Distribution vs Electoral College Map USA.gif (905x723, 486K)

Really joggin' my noggin'

Oy vey, don't you know that noticing is very racist goy?

so what was the gun? did he at least an hero with a quality big iron?

>4X as many people die every year from preventable medical errors
>10-12x die from car accidents
>68x from heart disease

ban hospitals, cars and trans fats first

also
>60% of all gun deaths are suicides
>young men killing themselves in record numbers in the #metoo era
>niggers commit 75-80% of all homicides
>something close to 90% of gun homicides are done by niggers who cant legally own guns
>Media reporting of "mass shooting" incidents is up 300% over 5 years when actual violent crime rate has been stagnent in the same time

Attached: war on drugs.png (462x384, 274K)

Glock 26

>rural southern blacks are actually not bad
We just need to nuke the cities and everything will be fine.

lame

X as many people die every year from preventable medical errors
It's waaaaaaaayyyyy more than that. There's about 250k deaths due to medical errors.

Peep the demographics bruh. I bet you the perpetrators and victims aren't productive good people.

>how to start a Second Civil War and get us 300+ Sandy Hook-tier massacres daily, the post

Attached: brother against brother.jpg (729x471, 160K)

I've lived in quiet rural areas, suburbs and bustling cities. Humans are like grasshoppers, I think. After certain conditions, a switch just flips and they turn into locusts.

Attached: International suicide rate vs firearm ownership.png (1462x926, 175K)

Just going off some rough math. Either way, guns aren't even in the top ten leading causes of death in the USA

My theory is that rural niggers get along better because they realize they can't rely on numbers/nigger-loving politicians to protect them from the white man's wrath

Attached: kkk muscular.png (645x622, 20K)

media glorification. the founders never intended for netflix cnn, cbs, nbc, or the electric news press to be covered under the first amendment

It sounds like the guy was a dick who figured he may as well get one up on you from beyond the grave.

>20 years from now (maybe even as little as 10) Texas will be blue
Democrats have been saying Texas is going to flip "any day now" for decades. Either get on with it or shut up.

Niggers.

Attached: 1522804203312_0.png (1169x821, 56K)

>Ill just kill myself! That'll show him for wanting to use guns to defend himself.
Travis always was a faggot. Rot in hell.

This.

Jesus Lithuania get your shit together.

I think its like a reverse hivind. the more niggers in am area the more aggressive and dumber they get.
If you only have a token number of niggers in an area they tend to be normal aside from the nigger noise "music" and trashing vehicles with pointless garbage accessories

>0-4
>niggers have more than zero
I'm kinda impressed they can feel hatred that young

This. Niggers are responsible for over 50% of gun crime in the US. Ban niggers, not guns.

>that Shitcago/Cook area....
Pls nuke me

I'm even more impressed that they die less when they are 5-9 than when they are 0-4.

Nah. Even the most devolved urban niggers mostly just kill each other. Why would white people care if rural niggers killed each other? I think rural blacks are just good people. They have more in common with rural whites than rural whites have with urban whites. But blacks everywhere tend to be poor, and the poor are especially susceptible to the lies of the urban liberal Jew.

The spic and nog birthrates have crashed hard since the Dems decided to pin everything on demographics, and they'll continue to crash while rural non-hispanic whites are the only ones reproducing above replacement rates. Didn't you make this exact same post yesterday?

I doubt he'd kill himself just to spite you, it was probably more of a side benefit to him. Still though, the sort of person who uses their suicide to spite people would be utterly unbearable to be around, and almost certainly did the world a favor by removing themselves from it.

My god, past 24 blacks actually starts to slowly become progressively whiter.

Hispanic detected

I think it's more the population thins out.

It's almost like there's an increase in n̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶ gang violence due to the fetishization of the "culture"

I hope you didn’t waste too much time on your gif, I only spent a moment on Wikipedia. :^)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

>implying we're saying it's causation
the correlation is pretty intradasting though

>Japan and China not even listed

Bad list.

NOT

Attached: 1542843234969.jpg (960x903, 80K)

Troll moar, OP.

Attached: homicides by race 2014.png (951x921, 84K)

>whenever I'm in a public space or etc and a white dude walks in and does the typical white dude thing of sitting along and mumbling to themselves I keep one eye on the exit and get my phone ready to call the cops.
>not embracing his Jow Forumsommando personality
found the (((newfag)))

Attached: 14251.jpg (640x432, 29K)

Did he thank you in the suicide note?

everybody's wearing levi's......

Make the government stop shooting people

BE

Hmm, almost like more densely populated areas have a higher crime rate.

Attached: PainlessDeath (Pictures For Sad Children).jpg (564x433, 56K)

glad we both agree that gun ownership doesn't correlate with homicide, then :^ )