Did any1 return fire in Vegas?

Dunno nothin bout guns just curious why in a crowd that big nobody shot back.
Surely, if he could hit them they could hit him?
What am I missing?
Thanks.

Attached: 1542225330775.jpg (249x202, 8K)

LOL yeh just shoot at a skyscraper nice one stupid frog poster

Why not?
Bullets don't go UP?
In a life and death situation in a crowd of 2k+ ppl that listen to country 'music' one might find quite a few hillbillies with concealed guns... Unless faggotry won American the beautiful already...

Attached: 1542971705845.jpg (236x236, 14K)

That disgusting manlet Dan Blizupribergistein pretended for a long time that he shot back. Ran like the rest of them.

Just a shitty time.

You often OC a rifle when you go to a country music show? Barring that I'd love see your shooting technique for reliably hitting a target elevated and entrenched several stories above you with a handgun

Again... Extreme circumstances.
In footage we clearly spot the flashes from the sniper nest. It would be better than nothing and potentially delay the shooter (s).
Or one can just be shot.

Attached: 1542412931587.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Old H would have kept the hood safe even with a G26.

Attached: video-5.jpg (876x492, 309K)

Not trying to be facetious but would you explain in plain lingo what you said?
Did you mean a particular gun (presumably poorly designed?) could've provided good cover?
Sorry for my precarious wits.

he's suggesting a popular YouTube personality would have returned fire towards the hotel with a concealed glock 26

He was 500m away, I don't believe he (them as in the CIA) used a bump-stock intermediate cartridge rifle and killed that many people, it sounded like two M60s that were cycling at regular intervals. The reason why no one fired back is because many of them they couldn't locate the source of the firing because they mistook multiple reflections off surfaces with a diffussed sound as the actual source and thought it was multiple shooters because of the echoes.

Most people have shit directional hearing and don't know how to center a sound in their ears and would have a terrible time doing that with all the reflections. It's not like they train police to be audio engineers or you're going to find someone who's both a pro audio engineer AND an expert marksman. The shooters were probably firing prone from tables/ladders way back from the smashed windows and there was a convenient strobing light coming from another window to confuse people. Also the fire was suppressing everyone so many police didn't pop their head up to check because of the sheer amount of bullets cracking overhead.

>just shoot at a hotel full of people

>I could have found the shooter because I have great ears
>also it was a conspiracy involving machineguns and helicopters conducted by the CIA so there's no chance anyone could have done anything anyway

people like you actually exist

I see, so I take HE is the facetious one?
Thanks for clearing it up user.

I probably wouldn't have been able to find the shooter, but most people cannot hear accurate directionally or approximate distance unless they're trained to which is an extremely niche thing.

>Why not?
>hotel is 500m away
>missing means spraying bullets into hotel rooms
>police are looking for potentially multiple shooters
>you're not allowed a gun in venue

Yeah, not happening, even the nerd who snuck his 5.7 in and saw the flashes was too scared of being ventilated by police

OP.
I too consider the false flag angle user.
HOWEVER, I would like to suspend the possibility here and concentrate on the simplest scenario, namely 'official story ', for the sake of understanding the mere absence of ANY attempt at returning fire.
Not that I disbelieve it transpired, just attempting to get a grip on the event from gun acquainted gentlemen.

Also hipsters shouldn't own guns

Or time travel.

nah they should time travel back to 2007 where they belong

only a hipster could pull off a 40 foot holdover shot into a skyscraper from 500m

Ah I remeber that Fag Blizerian who always posing with guns and brags about being an operator running away then claimin he was returnin fire then getting exposed for being a coward

Pics of him claiming he returned fire? I recall vid of him trying to get a gun from a cop or guard lol

There is a video of him running away where he talks about "look guise im goin to the shootin retunin fayaaa" im sure its on youtube

They didn't know where the shots were coming from. If you watch a video from the crowd perspective, you can barely hear the gunshots because the sound of the bullets' sonic crack is so loud and overwhelming.
Even if they could locate the shooter, I think he was too far away.

Is there anything Jow Forums doesn't consider a false flag?

This is why I own a CZ. Theres no way a glock could take that guy out at distance.

pol attracts the mentally.ill and just makes their delusions stronger. Thats why you always see posts like jews.shareblue reddit raid etc everytime when someone disagrees with their ultra retarded bullshit. They are paranoid and narcisitic so much that they think the whole world is out to get them.

Tldr. They are retards

No.

No.

Narcissism is basing your entire worldview on telegraphing that you have the correct opinions, keeping updated on what "comedians" and vice media make fun of so you know what not to get ridiculed over and being le rational skeptic stiff upper lip raking in reddit upvotes for dabbing on preposterous ghastly nonsense

must be the jews :^DDDD

Well, it isn't *not* the Jews.

No, it's consumerism and you relying on antidepressants.

Yes, everyone is wrong except you. you are just proving my post.

lower case lmaoing @ your life

Thanks user, fair enough.

Lame rethorics and avoiding serious discussions. Shareblue niggers are so obvious

Serious discussion about what?