>sees Daewoo DR300
>7.62x39
>whatinthegoddamn.jpg
>bought the DR-300 and DR-200
>also bought the aftrmarket pistol grip for DR200 from another korean guy
>be ultimate roof top korean who owns TWO daewoos
pic related

just ordered ace skeleton stock for DR-200

Attached: 20181220_235354.jpg (4128x3096, 3.62M)

Now you have to get a DP51/LH9 for carry and you will be the most Korean corean on the roof

just need some /fa/ and wide-ass specs and you're ready for some ape escape

Attached: xuqJjRj.jpg (950x647, 185K)

Why do you call yourself a chink?

Attached: 1543364127011.jpg (1200x800, 171K)

Based insect people.

>be chink
>be korean
Redundant

Koreans were even more based when they had to deal with uppidy commies in Vietnam.

Anyway I'm not sure the X39mm Daewoo will run reliably. That cartridge doesn't like to work with unevenly curved magazines because it has such a steep taper.

The 5.56 ones are Rock solid though, or should I say ROK solid!

Good taste, chink user

Jow Forumsorean reporting in
Own an ace converted DR-200 and preban K1 with wire stock

10/10 would have you guarding the roof of my buisness when EBT card system is hacked by Chinese trying to destabilize United States.

I didn't realize that worst Koreans could own guns.

Nice finds, how much were they?

What is your opinion regarding Trump’s policy on North Korea

You think 20rnd mags would work better? It would have less slant

As someone learning Mandarin, I am jealous that Koreans have an alphabet.

I think he lives in the US, Korea is very strict on guns like most of asia

Don’t shoot that DR300 too much or you’ll crack the bolt head

Carlos!

You mean contradictory, you room temp IQ government cheese eating retard

>chink
>korean
Learn the your own racial epithets please.

They can't. However, if you look closely you'll notice a US passport in OP's photo.

I cry every time I see a minority degrade themselves for the white devil’s amusment

Attached: 3d0bce12-d1c7-4992-9ed6-6db63b51c835..jpg (970x582, 50K)

Spare parts are a bitch to get. Bolt breakages are reported. Have fun though

You salty?

Attached: apologize_for_colonialism_no.jpeg.jpg (720x720, 79K)

>be Amerimutt
>post this image
>56% face

yes

asians are the true master race

>obviously a Korean born or first generation dual citizen
>hurr durr le 56 percent
You don't even know what memes are for what ethnicities

How is it any different from Anons calling themselves gearfag or such? Hes just trying to beat Anonfags to the punchline.

But he shoulda called himself a Gook not a chink.

56% represents muttland, not the specific mutt.

No, you dumbo. 56% is specifically for Hispanic whites an/or mulattos.

Koreans arent bugs you second rate racist.

>unironically posting that fat gook
If it wasn't bait I would tell you to kys

aren't those the same glasses as mi/k/e vining's?

Oh they're quite repentant now. Masochistically at that.

Attached: welfare-600x787.jpg (600x787, 162K)

>Koreans can own their country's guns here in America
>TFW Japanese American, but will never own grorious Nihon Type 89

A-Atleast I have my Arisakas ;_;

Attached: 38391724_2110851719234624_4529972577698840576_o.jpg (1200x840, 129K)

When you fuck up so hard, you just keep fucking

*Operator frames grant +5 to perception and endurance

wtf is this dual passport shit. PICK ONE ya slope faggot

guess once the coal is burning you just have to keep going.

Attached: image0-21.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

Is that a 20 round fixed mag SKS?

>explicitly banned from export by law
It's not fair!

Hell yes it is man.

Attached: JPEG_20181017_203015.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

OP here, here to answer all the questions
$2300 for both rifles
i know the issue on the bolt crack on relatively low counts on ammo,but at least i gotta shoot the gun since i bought it
jealous poorfags can't even afford acog and two daewoos

first of all i'm not a muttland, I'm a first generation Korean American who was born in United state.My parents are 100% Koreans who had long relation with military.My grandfather served in Vietnam war as ROK soldier, my grandmother served in ROK Airforce at same era. I grew up in South Korea for almost an decades with dreaming up to be Patriotic American serving in US Marines,but I found a job that pays a lot. if people get mad or salty at calling my own racial as chink or gook, I have my rights to call chink or gook, because most of chinks or gooks that I known these days are liberals.

Attached: 20181221_102426.jpg (4128x3096, 3.39M)

BasedGook

>mfw basedgook is intentionally picking a fight with the leftists to make his rooftop dreams come true
God speed!

All you need now is an m16a1 clone to tribute your grandfather's Vietnam service, and you'll have a Jow Forumsommando tier collection.

Theres actually a gun store near the train station in Daegu. Only one i saw there. All they had was crossbows, bolt actions and a couple levergats. Was still surprised.

pls namefag as "Roof Korean"

because arr rook same

I second this, namefags are homos, but based Soju-American can be an exception.

Godspeed and good luck!

Attached: MGS Sora salute.jpg (273x273, 17K)

Op here
thanks all of you guys

I already own M4 clone made by FN but im willing to build or get m16a1

here to show some GI mag gifted by a fellow Jow Forumsomando i met

Attached: 20181221_120918.jpg (4128x3096, 3.3M)

Shape is called "aviator".

>Ape escape

Attached: 1544279974704.jpg (218x265, 21K)

Some people don't have taste. Those same people don't have an old-fashioned SKS.

Sexy raifus chinkbro

Apologize for pearl harbor now!

much much less bug than the Chinese but still so conservative in many ways that show their insectile roots.

>8 kids
>all shitskins
>no father
>complaining about welfare
Like pottery

Godspeed, defend your home from blackies

>Trumpenstein
Yikes

Daily reminder the roof koreans were arrested and charged.

lmao my das has the exact same blue/yellow/darkblue shirt of the guy in the background

Were they convicted?

Serious question, why do Koreans and Whites get along with each other so well. When I don't see a Korean hanging out with other Koreans they are always hanging with whites. Just like how i see Chinese always hanging with blacks. Filipinos hanging with Latinos.

> Just like how i see Chinese always hanging with blacks

nigga whut... chinese ppl are racist as fuck and generally hated by everyone else

you have literal autism, i am sad for your life

Based zipperhead

Attached: 5BF743EE-A380-4209-9ABE-34FD54A7E0FA.gif (380x206, 1.17M)

>As someone learning Mandarin
You Fool!

Attached: lrNHGbS.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Really around here we have a ton of Taiwanese and Cantonese people who act like pseudo-negros

Self deprecating humor is the pinnacle of self-confidence. It's unironically why you're not allowed to make jokes about black culture, and what set Dave Chapelle apart from lesser black comedians.

Attached: 1542981237693.jpg (500x323, 24K)

Good thing my fiance is Taiwanese, so I won't have to deal with the Chinese. Also I'm not learning because I have to, but because I want to and its fun to be able to have small conversations and actually not be a complete tourist when I go over there.
But yeah, that post is 100% correct when it comes to the Chinese, from what I've heard.

I used to work with a Korean who would call every customer "chicken fucker" in Korean. He'd tell them it means "friend". I miss him.

You're a complete tourist them even if you spoke their language perfectly. They'll never see you, nor accept you for one of their own. Retard. Another white man bites the dust.

Convicted of firearms violations and had them all seized.

>my fiance is Taiwanese
>so I won't have to deal with the Chinese.

Attached: 1533003320888.jpg (808x500, 74K)

Actually this. Asians are, without a single doubt, the most racist and prejudice people on the planet. Even the progressive Japanese, they just tend to be more hush hush.

People who believe people actually buy shit like that are vastly dumber than the people they're assuming to be.

They have never been anything except for loving and extremely generous and gracious to me and my family. I hope you and others can find someone who loves me as much as she and her family have. Its a good feeling.

Chinkanon, here, can confirm. I dated a Hispanic girl once and my parents threw a huge fit and threatened to disown me for it.

>I chose to pursue a degree in one of the hardest languages in the world
>I am shocked this puts me in prime positioning for jobs involving this language and culture
>someone is to blame for this
Stopped reading at lightning speed. People like him are not a shred different from those who pursue art majors.
>help I'm surrounded by the Chinese
>this is because I learned mandarin
No, it's because you moved to China.

>no link
No they weren’t.

What's the job entail?

Well that isnt anything new, my Texan gf brought home a Mexican boyfriend in 6th grade and her parents reacted the same way
I dont know a single person remotely willing to date a Hispanic unless they themselves are also brown

Its because she wasn't white. My fiance's mom straight up told her if she dated a Muslim/Middle Easterner that she would be upset and worried. My fiance also doesn't like Indians or black people. She distrusts them.

kek

Attached: Happy times adhead.jpg (761x563, 60K)

Build an A1 OP you won't regret it.

I'm working on finding a real USGI upper and am going to engrave an 80% with Korean M16A1 markings which I found in a book.

Attached: heyguysitworks.jpg (1932x2576, 318K)

So the DR-300 doesn't normally have a thumbhole stock, right? This seems like something they did to be able to import it. I wonder if you can find a pistol grip for it and a stock.

Are you in Reno?

Never mind, OP. The contrarian douchebag I thought you might have been would never have a MAGA hat.

>>be chink
>>be korean
wtf

>my fiance is Taiwanese
>I won't have to deal with the Chinese
You're a retard
Agreed but whenever you tell this to them they get angry and never listen.

They do.

Asian here. We actually look the same, believe it or not.

I'd use 20rnd x39 mags in the 300 exclusively. Also look for spare parts.

You realize that:
A. That wasn't even the point of the story, nor was it even said in the first place
B. It's a good greentext and not reading it because you have no reading comprehension is just retarded

Im from central texas and I saw a bunch of mixed dating in highschool. No one questioned it, it was the norm

Who else here K1A1?

Attached: 2017-07-17 20.08.52.jpg (1192x2122, 2.75M)