Seriously: Why did he commit treason?

I thought we had a patriot not a sissy. The president betrayed us. He literally surrendered to radical Islam and to Iran as well. American Military Supremacy needs to remain number one this is treason. Our military is supposed to be rebuilt getting ready to defend our allies in the Homeland from all enemies. What happened to this traitor? why haven't we had a military coup yet?

Attached: 819px-James_Mattis_official_photo.jpg (819x1024, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sGUNPMPrxvA
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5429171,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is a jew

>muh trannies
>muh women in combat
>muh badass quotes about killing muslims
he's like every caricature of what a redditor thinks should be a military man; he's even secretly a leftist. The only flaw is those quotes, which I'm sure he just says for the fuck of it.
At the end of the day fighting is the only thing he knows. If we suddenly cease to be fighting in 20 different countries in any given moment 90% of his reason for existence just went away. He has no kids, no relationships, and no future.

Attached: you know its accurate.png (750x644, 462K)

Just a dude turning up to work every day, counting them beans, making decisions and you've managed to end up with an autistic orange goblin as your boss who spends most of the day on twotter, twottin his twots.
>Fuck it
>go get another job

Attached: trump tricks.jpg (609x343, 25K)

Pulling out of a third world desert hellhole isn't surrendering to radical Islam, it's saving money that can go towards our country rather than funding the sand people's defense.

hes a democrat same thing

Attached: s-l1600 (3).jpg (1032x1200, 270K)

Washington dedicates a large part of his farewell address to discussing foreign relations and the dangers of permanent alliances between the United States and foreign nations, which he views as foreign entanglements. This issue dominated national politics during the French Revolutionary Wars between France and Britain.

Attached: !cid_97D36CBA0C5ocalHost.jpg (431x410, 19K)

Traitor? Psh. He probably got tired of the bullshit craziness that is the Trump admin.

Pulling 7k troops out of Afghanistan, withdrawing from Syria, was probably totally against what Mattis advised, and Trump DGAF. I’d walk too if my boss relied on my expertise yet didn’t listen at all to what I said.

MSM says Trump is playing into Putin’s hand, are the same mofos who bitched and moaned about the illegal GWOT during Bush. Military Industrial Complex and the media companies are in cahoots. They need to war, it’s good for ratings and sales.

Doesn’t matter what Trump does, he’s skewered either way.

>He has no kids, no relationships
>Mattis has never been marriedand has no children. He proposed to a woman named Alice Gillis, but she called off the wedding days before it was to occur, not wanting to burden his career. He is nicknamed "The Warrior Monk" because of his bachelorhood and lifelong devotion to the study of war.
Poor Mattis.
You can almost feel that he doubled down on the military to prove to her that he was something.
It's hard to buy the fact that she didn't want to burden his career, and it's easy to tell that she just dumped him for someone else.
It's an all too common tale...

Dems told trump we cant afford a wall to protect our country... Trump said ok Ill find money somewhere else...Oh lookie here, we have illegal wars going on all over the world for no reason....bring them home and use the saving to build that fuckng wall bitches!

Attached: 1538360442829.png (357x346, 241K)

Agreed!

Let the Ruskies work with the Muzzies to kill other muzzies all they want. What’s there for us in Syria, besides waging a proxy war against Russia and Iran? Fuckin nuthin. It’s not worth American blood and treasure

>REEE WHY IS US NOT FIGHTING SAND PEOPLE IN POINTLESS WAR???
top kek, getting worried rabbi?

>mfw Mattis fired Dowdy for bypassing al-Kut rather than charging through and risking another 17 casualties Nasiriya style
he thought he was gonna be schwarzkopf 2.0 with the cameras focused on his men parading through the streets

Attached: 1344399604158.jpg (639x424, 21K)

Pulling out hurts US Military dominance which is bad unless you're an idiot who unironically believes the US has ever been isolationist

Yup and let the Chinese Communist Empire go into Afghanistan for the rare earth minerals, see how that works out

Attached: _1543271502.jpg (2062x2999, 938K)

Occupying some desert that calls itself a country isn't showing dominance, it's wasting money on a lost cause.

>homeland

Hello mein yuden.

How does it hurt US military dominance? When we leave Syria, will Chang and Ivan suddenly have 30 aircraft carriers between the two of them?

Attached: 1543467370311.jpg (1432x891, 108K)

>"occupying some islands in the Pacific isn't showing military dominance"
US Military success against Iraq in Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom led to China changing their defensive strategy because Iraq's Soviet era equipment and doctrine got destroyed

shareblue thread

>"how would leaving Guam pre-WW2 hurt US military dominance in the Pacific?"

Yes indeed

my Jow Forums friend

we absolutely must

keep permanent wars in the Middle East going

for the sake of our allies, Israel foremost among them

Mattis is a hero. Read his resignation letter and you'll see exactly why he can't deal with the traitor in the White House anymore.
You cucks might love him for taking away our bumpy bois, but I don't.

Attached: mattis.jpg (1536x2048, 456K)

Who gives a shit about China?
Let them fucking have all that sand and shitty oil.

Are your masters planning on a World War 3 there, then?

You'll be first, traitor.

>we need an international order

Jow Forums rightfully called out Mattis' politics as neocon globalism a few weeks into his tenure. He should have shut up and done his job, but he had to push his political agenda, and now he's out.

Yes, and you'll be giving people helicopter rides on the day of the rope too.

Tick tock, traitor. Tick tock.

Attached: muellertime.jpg (630x630, 56K)

>"Who gives a shit about Imperial Japan"
>"Just let them have the Philippines"
You're a Lolbertarian moron who unironically thinks the US has ever been isolationist or that Washington wouldn't have wanted interventionism

I think it is more about the fact that Trump announced the withdrawal from Syria out of the blue without consulting Mattis or DoD. He is just done with this shit.

>system of alliances

Attached: quote-peace-commerce-and-honest-friendship-with-all-nations-entangling-alliances-with-none-thomas-je (850x400, 45K)

>Japan is one of the most prosperous nations on earth even after we nuked them
>Guam is 75% c*tholic
>the US commissioned ships at a rate of nearly 1 per day
Are you going to answer my question? How does leaving Syria compromise the US's swinging dick?

>How would leaving Midway hurt US dominance

Really hope Trump skimmed this. War with what money?

fuck him
he sounds like an idealist israeli firster
advance international order,
we must use all the tools of American power to provide for common defense? What about the fucking WALL? We can even get that done, but this 1/2 a homo wants to play army man all over the world....

Attached: 294termiinated.jpg (420x215, 53K)

Who gives a shit about the Philippines? The US sure as hell didn't.
The only reason we "cared" about it during the war was because the Japanese attacked us.
We had the Japanese by the balls when it came to oil, and we still do.

How about this, Japan had no chance during WW2 and we could've done whatever the fuck we wanted and still come out on top precisely because of our massive swinging dick. Now are you going to fucking enlighten me on how leaving Syria will impact the US' military superiority?

>hired to do job
>job done
WTF why is he leaving?

Are there any good Chyna hawks who can take over

But But, Mu'h End Times

M'uh Book of Revelation

Attached: 720730-5700671_orig_1502720770.jpg (640x348, 68K)

We were in there to begin with to overthrow Assad with defeating Isis a secondary goal. We ended up staying to counter Russia — they tried to grab an oil field back in May and we ravaged them.

Yes I know Trump is deep in Russian money laundering, but who cares. Russia is a mob-run kleptocratic shithole you deal with them with police and tightening up your financial system, not with armies.

Everyone has such a hard on for beating Russia militarily. No. This is not the USSR. You fight them by rooting thier money laundering operations from Western nations, kicking out thier oligarch crime bosses, and reducing the regime to an international pariah until Russians finally do something’s for themselves and install a legitimate government.

>Who gives a shit about the Philippines? >The US sure as hell didn't.
Is that why the US annexed the Philippines and fought a decades long war to keep control of it? Because they didn't care about it?
>"How would losing vital military bases hurt the US is a war"
Thousands more casualties, probably? >"How does having fewer bases and less troops in foreign countries hurt US dominance"
How would a base falling from East India Company control to Dutch East Indies control hurt Britain

The Islamic State terror group published an article explaining why it does not attack the Jewish state, arguing that the Palestinian issue should not get preferential treatment.

Despite the fact that the Islamic State ranks in Syria and Iraq are swelled by fighters from across the world, the article calls for jihadists to take the fight to “infidels” nearest to them. Therefore, fighting the Jews should be left to Muslims in Israel/Palestine, while Syrian Muslims should fight Bashar Assad and Egyptian Muslims should fight Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi.

Only once a Muslim’s native land has fallen under proper Islamic rule, the article said, should he attack the adjacent infidel land.

Attached: 1443906334949.jpg (498x401, 214K)

Fuck the middle east and all those desertstans.
Our intervention there has no bearing on the prosperity or freedom of the US people.
Let those sand fuckers waste their own goddamn money on their own pointless religious wars.

Hope rabbi and his cohorts seethe themselves to a heart attack.

>Thousands more casualties, probably?
As opposed to the thousands of actual casualties that we suffered over almost two decades of having that extra base or two?

Attached: 1526468048087.jpg (615x580, 52K)

We're going on 20 years of continuous war. Or military is utterly broken. If we don't stop meddling in mudslime business, we won't be able to defend ourselves against Russia or China. Or even fucking India, for that matter.

How is China modernizing a good thing?

it would be like leaving your front door wide open at night in a bad hood, but locking your bedroom door to fell safe.

False.

>We were in there to begin with to overthrow Assad with defeating Isis a secondary goal.
Retard, we literally *created* ISIS. That was plan A for overthrowing Assad.

youtu.be/sGUNPMPrxvA

who is "WE"?
Im not a jew

Counterpoint:

Anyone who sends Americans to die for subhuman shitskins is a traitor.

>BUT...THEY GOTTA HAVE A DEMOCRASAH AND WORSHIP JAYSUS

They already control 90% (or is it 99%?). We’ve been in Afghan for what, 17 years? Have we pulled an ounce of lithium out of there? If so, haven’t heard shit about it.

the gooks dont mess in afghanistan, thats why that place is still call afghanistan

Attached: 1534413144826.jpg (745x970, 136K)

Holy fuck that is scathing doublespeak.

>How is China modernizing a good thing?
How did USA win the cold war against USSR?
An arms race that they won.

Touché, though I’m not saying China is there, and in control of the rare earth mineral mining there, but that China controls 90% or more of the rare earth minerals worldwide (so I’ve heard). I see why the US MIC wants us to be there, but it’s not producing anything valuable.

>How did USA win the cold war against USSR?
By not being a starving commie country? We didn't kill the USSR, we merely witnessed its death. Pound for pound, NATO was at an objective disadvantage up until the 80s up on through the collapse. Communist countries are a meme and have a short lifespan.

Russia is not a threat except to crazed ZioCons

>Pound for pound, NATO was at an objective disadvantage up until the 80s up on through the collapse.

The official turning point was around 76, due to technology in guided munitions. The Soviet Union came out far worse off Afghanistan than the US did off Vietnam.

Fuck Trump for refusing to fight Israel’s war for us! American goyim exist only to fight and die for the jews

Mattis wanted to throw away more lives for Israel and Trump did not

Hence the extremely heavy JIDF presence on this thread.

Get gassed, the US should clean its own lawn before helping others.

And then we kept spending and defeated ourselves.

>being on a country uninvited
check
>doing absolutely nothing
check
>betraying the very same people they say they will protect
check
>syria pretty much landlocked isis all alone
check
>you couldnt stop pmu anyways to operate in syria
check
>israel doesnt even fly anymore in syria
check
>literally having a pocket of us forces just to spend more money and commit to escalation of commitment
check
>had no choice than to leave and let them deal with isis
check

nice bait

Source for that quote?

ISIS was created by Russia/Iran to cause civil strife among anti-assad militias. While the US/Kurds/SDF were taking ISIS' capital of Raqqa Russians and Iranians were blowing up civilians in Aleppo which didn't have 1 ISIS fighter in it

>anyone who doesn't suck assad's shitskin dick is a j00

okay Jow Forumsestine

US lost virtually nobody in Syria fighting ISIS. And it probably saved Assad. You shitskin posters are always demanding more Russian/European/whatever blood to bail Assad out of his latest mess.

says the "die for assad kuffar!" /sg/ mudshit

Attached: PutinPill.jpg (1680x945, 83K)

Fuck the freeloading eurocucks, fuck the sand niggers, and fuck the kikes.

what?

Attached: Baal.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

Mattas is going to Georgia (State) to establish a band of revolutionaries, march on Washington, and execute a military junta. The states will balkenize. They've been telling you for the past 153 years that the south will rise again.

Much like Al Qaeda, the Islamic State (ISIS) is made-in-the-USA, an instrument of terror designed to divide and conquer the oil-rich Middle East and to counter Iran’s growing influence in the region.

The fact that the United States has a long and torrid history of backing terrorist groups will surprise only those who watch the news and ignore history.

The CIA first aligned itself with extremist Islam during the Cold War era. Back then, America saw the world in rather simple terms: on one side, the Soviet Union and Third World nationalism, which America regarded as a Soviet tool; on the other side, Western nations and militant political Islam, which America considered an ally in the struggle against the Soviet Union.

The director of the National Security Agency under Ronald Reagan, General William Odom recently remarked, “by any measure the U.S. has long used terrorism. In 1978-79 the Senate was trying to pass a law against international terrorism – in every version they produced, the lawyers said the U.S. would be in violation.”

During the 1970’s the CIA used the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt as a barrier, both to thwart Soviet expansion and prevent the spread of Marxist ideology among the Arab masses.

Point to ly post where I said I wanted to die for /sandnigger/ general. Fuck Jews and fuck Arabs. They are the same genetically anyway and the US doesn’t need to waste money or lives for the FSA or Kurds. If they are so bad the IDF can deploy to Syria.

Attached: 3DE2D7CA-E4EA-435E-BBC2-7C82E15E3813.jpg (349x300, 36K)

>nobody mentions Israel/Jews, not even Mattis
>cry about them anyway

The Syria withdrawal is primarily a stab in the back to Kurds and the Syrian Democratic Forces army. It doesn't effect Israel much:

1.) The US was not engaging in any armed activity against assad-allied groups in Syria as it was, only ISIS and co..
2.) The US was not deployed anywhere near Israel's border
3.) Russia has already sent a high-level delegation to Israel to "signal an end" to any lingering tensions over the plane shootdown incident and coordinate future cooperation in Syria. Putin has stated it supports Israel's current anti-hezbollah tunnel operation in Lebanon (which, curiously, stronk hezbollah isn't retaliating against). There have already been repeated strikes in Syria by Israel without Russian complaint. The Syrian S-300's aren't operational atm and it's unclear if they'll ever be, it's becoming clear that a lot of the Russian bluster after Assad downed their own spyplane was postering.

The Kurds are about to get genocided by Turkey because of this, but Israel won't be changed one way or another as the US wasn't doing anything to prevent Iranian infiltration into the country.

I'm just looking at the facts, I really don't care about Syria and am largely supportive of the withdrawal of US troops. But go ahead and call me a Jew or whatever, "fellow white" Jow Forums crossposters

10/10 would go over to assist
T. NJ Latino

IDF is already in Syria as it is, or at least over it daily. With Russian complicity.

The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt killed Sadat who was the one who defected from the Soviet bloc to the Western bloc. Fuck off.

actually israel was the one that sent a "delegation" to russia 2 weeks after the plane went down
didnt seems to do anything since the s300 came down regardless

i really cant understand israel at all

because he was a satellite of Israel

Attached: 44B4EB8100000578-4910758-image-a-93_1506356490277.jpg (634x476, 83K)

ISIS was created by Assad, which is why he pumped so much money into them under the pretense of buying oil. It's also why the SAA/Hezbollah/Russia did very little against ISIS and instead focused on the FSA around Aleppo as the US/West/Kurds dealt with them.

FSA and Kurds are about as dirty as those epic Lybian rebels you stroked off before they flopped to ISIS

Attached: A47FD892-FBC8-4891-903D-49D375072573.jpg (709x1062, 234K)

We know you would spicy el nunez you 56% ZOGbot

so assad created isis to cut his country in half right on the path where the proposed pipeline of s.a and turkey were to pass?

hmm
interesting theory i might say

I'm talking about the delegation on its way there NOW, that was sent right after trump announced the syria withdrawal

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5429171,00.html

Putin's defense adviser and foreign affairs adviser are on their way there now

Assad negotiated the peaceful withdrawal of thousands of ISIS fighters to go fight the Kurds.

oh nvm then i always thought israel was playing the short term game but turns out they will be forced to play along this time

And that excuses the Kurds releasing ISIS war fights, I see you jewish puppet

It was a way to divide the opposition. ISIS mainly killed other opposition fighters and didn't bother with assad very much

china is an actual threat to the US. Not russia and not fucking iran

>killed Sadat
On 19 November1977, Sadat, made a surprise visit to Jerusalem marking the beginning of a new era with respect to the Zionist-Arab conflict.

A Camp David summit between Carter, Sadat, and Begin was held during the period 5-17 September 1978 and produced the 'Camp David Accords'. That led to a Peace Treaty, which was signed between Egypt and Israel at the White House on 26 March 1979

nice roleplay maybe you should sell this story to hollywood

Whats up with all the "11's" and the Jews?

As a result of Kissinger's shuttle diplomacy, Israel and Egypt formally signed a truce on 11 November ending the hostilities. The truce was signed in a tent at Kilometer 101 on the Cairo-Suez Road. On 17 January 1974, Egypt and Israel agreed to a disengagement accord mediated by Henry Kissinger.

>And that excuses the Kurds releasing ISIS war fights
It's pretty much the same thing. Kurds have no business fighting ISIS for the West anymore with them leaving.

just as much evidence as your mossad conspiracy theory.