Why does Jow Forums hate Lucas so much? Are you just mad that he's a better shooter than you? Mad he has more gucci ARs...

Why does Jow Forums hate Lucas so much? Are you just mad that he's a better shooter than you? Mad he has more gucci ARs? Mad that you'll never be as badass as him? Dudes got his own company and he's like what, no older than 23? The kid is insanely good at shooting and loaded with cash and I see nothing but hate because you guys are just jealous of him because he gets to hang out with Garand Thumb.He's got a PEQ-15 on EVERY gun... Haha, you'll never have the balls or follow up shots Lucas has so quit hating on skills and recognize because in the end you're just playing yourself. Now go back to cleaning your airshit guns.

BTW. before you say he's in a religious cult, just being a red blooded American Christian is in no way a cult and being an edgy atheist isn't cool anymore so stop.

Attached: 10629614_1374750629507465_8496396559682433431_n.jpg (720x630, 67K)

He's got some really nice lips. I dream of him sucking me off.

I have literally never seen anyone shittalk Lucas here, ever. Not in /arg/, not in any of the /gq/ threads, not fucking once. I see some Garand Thumb shitposting every week from some autistic fanboy, but otherwise nothing.

Sage goes in all fields.

I like garand thumb. I watch his videos even until the end with the life advice. he is 100% right with the life advice and some days I need to hear that, he;s olde r than me so i feel like he is wiser, not only does he provide useful info on weapons and gear but his life avice is on point bud

Shut the fuck up you nogunz boomer faggot.

I think I've seen this thread 3 times now OP. Can you stop the embarrassing self-promotion?

All fields, kiddos

Attached: 1443657528974.jpg (799x529, 91K)

buy a side car and I'll think about it

sidecars are nice

Nobody cares about your shitty YouTube channel stop shilling your shit.

His products are good and his company is good. My issue is that he acts like a god. He also likes to talk down on people who have actual experience in gunfights when all he does is shoot paper.

I cringe at all these hi-speed, low-drag faggots doing their drills and shit. In a real SHTF scenario, you are not going to be engaging people close up, and if you are, you fucked up. The people that will do best are those that can put one through your heart at 300 yards and beyond, before you even hear the report of the rifle that killed you. Evasion is a better tactic. These knobs are just high-dollar larpers.

He makes some good products and occasionally has good information to share, but needs to learn to stay in his own lane when the big boys are talking. Too eager to jump into beefs, especially when its between two other people with combined decades of real world knowledge. I can't tell if he's just trying to get his name out there to build his brand or he just likes arguing.

Need a patch of this

literally who?
zorry im not up to date on all your internets celebrities

hes young, uptight as hell from work, and mormon. that is a recipe for disaster.

Dude.
You know sage just keeps your post from bumping the thread right?

Who?

>better shooter

Placed 200th out of 204 at a match
And that’s not because he shot poorly, but was because the second stage had targets farther than 10 yards and he had already shown his autism eyes around and got whatever sick 1.25x speed footage he wanted

Why does he have the posture of a petite woman?

this lucas-posting is shiggy diggy

this is my only question. no thoughts on the dude otherwise.

I wager he doesn’t lift.

Imagine putting pistol mags in front on your belt

>cultist
>cuts and speeds up his videos to look faster
>has massive spergouts and deletes comments when he gets called out
>the foundation of all faux operators and is creating what will be fuddlore in 20 years

Attached: 1545262081086.jpg (751x799, 69K)

>BTW. before you say he's in a religious cult, just being a red blooded American Christian is in no way a cult and being an edgy atheist isn't cool anymore so

Nice bait faggot, everyone knows Mormons aren't real christians, they worship the charlatan and murderer Joseph Smith like the filthy idolators they are

Attached: 1545167117820.jpg (720x833, 27K)

sounds like the modern Col. Jeff Cooper.

Prone shooting at 300m is not marketable content. Are you really going to watch a youtube video of someone lying on the ground for 15 min?

Please stop posting this pasta, Lucas. Most people here don't know who you are and don't care about you at all. Please leave this board alone, you're Jow Forums material.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I would, if it's full of good information.

I also really like Paul Harrel's videos so maybe I have a much more generous attention span.

yes

Attached: DSC05899.jpg (628x360, 78K)

TFW you will never take Rose to the range for the first time in her life.

Attached: Feels Guy & Pepe.png (1280x709, 490K)

whose this bb

His products are mediocre compared to similar products.
But he's a dickhead with a number of issues and that's one of my smaller gripes.

> better shooter

And yet I doubt he could pass any military shooting qualification by any decent margin, even with all his expensive kit. Magdumping and doing gucci transfers at 10 metres does not equal being a good shooter and nor does it equate in any realm of reality to what actual combat marksmanship is like, unless you're some super duper sneaky beaky operator on a CT team or CP.

That's the sad irony of people like Lucas; I've seen 18 year old recruits with shitty issued equipment who can shoot at marksman standard and act as part of a section on operations with little issue, and yet you have faggots like Lucas who have thousands of dollars worth of kit and equate wearing cool operator brands and magdumping to somehow being not only a good shooter, but better than every other bloke who goes on the range and slings lead down field.

>Why does Jow Forums hate Lucas so much?
Because Jow Forums could see themselves being him, but he's the one with a successful business and youtube channel.

Imagine believing this

>10 metres
pretty sure he uses yards and owns his guns like a free man

go away lucas nobody's paying attention to you

kristen joy wiesss

Operators are the new fudds, go larp somewhere else

Don't care if he owns a battleship and uses nautical miles, he's still a faggot for the reasons I outlined. You're more than welcome to agree or disagree.

Doesn't speed up his videos retard. Show proofs or go home

Saged

Why must you constantly shitpost this cancer
Fuck you

dont forget to bin that knife

Classic.

I don't hate Lucas. I can see how people get annoyed at him though. The way he talks about everything as if he is absolutely right and no other opinion could be valid lol. I am used to people like that though so it is whatever. No one can say he isn't sanic speed at shooting.

hey lucas what's up

He is not /only/ good at run & gun stuff, that's just what makes for exciting video for instagram normies. Editing and silly music and pewpewpew. I do prefer watching Dmitri make 1000yd shots with his chinesium scopes on Aero budget rifles while dropping knowledge bombs about long range shooting or Rob Ski dinging steel at 500 with AK irons but I am not gonna lie, my rifles look a lot more like Lucas's.

Tbf, regular defensive shooting will almost always be 25m and in.

Regular defensive shooting, however, doesn't involve running around a fake house made of engineer fence and shooting 17 attackers in 12 seconds.

Dorner would say otherwise

This

Also he fucks his sister

Dorner wasn't engaged in regular defensive shooting and still didn't have to make use of those skills. He also did a lot of stuff wrong by going full balls-out.

You are never, as a line gunman in a defensive scenario, take on more than 3-5 shooters with a handgun and have any chance of surviving.

That’s pretty hot

Dorner needed a fire extinguisher more than a gun near the end

*lone

Attached: 0fd.png (387x401, 90K)