Is there a point in buying a 10.5" AR 15 to someone who doesn't have to deal with a tax stamp?

Is there a point in buying a 10.5" AR 15 to someone who doesn't have to deal with a tax stamp?

Attached: cqa1_grande.jpg (600x400, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DyRfHzvwkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait. Rephrase that. You mean you wanna brace it or you dont have to stamp it?
Because what you get out of 10.5s is a cool little fireballer thats still a limit the military thinks is good enough to kill people.
Go ahead and try to make a mk18 clone with a 10.3 tho. Probably cooler than whatever gay shit.

I mean i'm not in the US, and can buy it as easily as any other barrel length. I just want it as a range toy

Well l gave you your reasons. Go find you a mk18 clone.
Obviously velocities will suffer but mk18s have killed enough people for me to realize theyre good enough.
Also you save some length for a silencer. What good that will actually do.

He's probably Canadian, which means no suppressors.

Wait so are you saying going .2 inches shorter is somewhat diffrent then 10.5?

No, it's just the MK18 is 10.3, not 10.5 and that's A U T H E N T I C

The bolt is horribly finished on those Norincos. Adapting a new handguard seems to be a pain in the ass.

less wound vectors
loud as fuck
looks cool

idunno faggot why are you asking a board filled with obese neck beards who own psa/century part kit builds and euro milsurp meme clothing

Speaking of 10.5" barrels I put together an AR pistol and am wondering what red dot sight to put on it. I was looking at Holosun and the Sig Romeo5. I have an A2 front sight but am strongly leaning towards having a red dot.

If you wanna suppress definitely. 16" is a bit long with a can. They are pretty fun without a can too but that is where they really shine.

My norinco has an ugly bolt finish, but has been very reliable, and fairly accurate so far.

Attached: AR.jpg (2880x1065, 588K)

How many rounds did Rod's CQA go through before dying, again?

I don't remember, just that it was a generally reliable, and tough gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=0DyRfHzvwkc
10k before it died.

It's about as short as you want to go for the barrel when shooting 5.56

Do it.

Attached: 5h8G4Vt.jpg (987x466, 125K)

>removable carry handle

Attached: 1541285061436.jpg (600x583, 130K)

Does it matter of the carry handle is fixed or not? It was always drilled onto me that the carry handle os not meant for carrying.

Velocity AND Accuracy suffer terribly in SBRs anything less than like 14.5"

>Accuracy suffers in SBRs
No.

>Velocity suffer terribly in SBRs
Also no.

Attached: 223ME[1].png (754x460, 25K)

so you can flaunt it over burgers seems like a pretty good reason

There's not much to flaunt if
> as easily as any other barrel length
means less easily than burgers can get SBRs.

What are the best sights for an AR pistol?

Hartman MH1

For doing what with an AR pistol?

Drilling the optic onto a removable carry handle is cringe. You need a fixed one.

Just short range range blasting. Not trying for anything fantastic. I have another AR for that.

Eh a little too rich for my blood. This is just a $300 pistol.

Sig Romeo5