What did this feel like for him. Was it just an instant lights out or was it very painful

What did this feel like for him. Was it just an instant lights out or was it very painful.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you try it out and then report back to us.

I imagine when you die you still keep all your senses complete but become unable to move. Like anyone who dies is actually just unrecoverable comatose down to even involuntary function.
So it felt like pain and hearing his mother scream. Yet not even being able to cry or react.

Not lying I feel bad for this kid and his family

Don't do it user. It would be extremely painful for you.

Instant light out.
Even if he somehow didn't die, it would have knocked him out permanently.

Why feel bad for him he's dead.

someone post the video

Kek his fucking brains were splattered all over his room, he wasn't feeling shit.

I would vote lights out.

How do you know. Have you died?

His brains were splattered out of his head. You need your brain to hear, see and think. So no he didn't hear his mother scream nor could he have any emotions about her screaming since he couldn't think.

Yes.

There was probably a tiny instant where he was partly conscious in some way but yeah it's probably as lights out as it gets.
Source: I die in my dreams pretty often.

Not all deaths are the same obviously. His was his brains being destroyed. Someone else who was set on fire or something, yea they'd feel everything.

Your body needs your brain intact so it can stay alive, and your brain is also where your consciousness resides.
He was done.

This. If the head was cut off and brain intact, there's enough oxygen and blood there for a few seconds of consciousness. His brain is jello, so he doesn't think of any thing.

*snap*
Yeah just gonna add this imagination of after-life as another reason to not die

Did he live?

I sure hope you wouldnt...

Ask gravy kittten

Attached: gravykitten.webm (202x360, 557K)

bestgore.com/beheading/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading/

The shell (slug or bird/buckshot, wouldn't really make a different at point blank range) would instantly eject a large portion of your brain matter from your skull, likely destroying your cognitive and sensory functions in the process. Whatever few remaining minutes your heart continued beating, you would essentially be more braindead than Terri Schiavo and unable to feel or respond to outside stimuli.

tl;dr you wouldn't feel a damn thing

Attached: isis shotgun.gif (320x180, 1.19M)

100% fake. Crisis actor for sure.

Attached: I_ain't_clicking_that_shit.jpg (250x250, 14K)

His head literally exploded, what do you think?

I probably would depending on who's on the receiving end.

Attached: isis KKK.gif (450x367, 587K)

what the fuck

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-05-28-21h23m35s806.png (853x480, 226K)

What's going on here?

Even if it was a light load at 1150ft/s, that shotgun blast is traveling twice the speed of the fastest possible nervous impulse in the brain. The pain signals don't even have time to be created, even if they did, the bullet is faster than the signal itself.

Your consciousness would be turned off physically an order of magnitude faster than you can imagine.

Fuck you and fuck whoever did that.

>What did this feel like for him.
Well, you could say that he had a mind-blowing experience.

That sounds pretty comfy, gotta admit.

You're not as smart as you think you are, read some more material using those words fluently, and consider your target audience when typing. Maybe study some rhetorical analysis. Using big brain words superfluously makes you look small brain.

Probably still feels pretty painful considering he's now in hell.

4 u

not true eventually your nerves get destroyed

Kitten in toilet, it's pretty simple

He should have kept on the mask, that way it wouldn't be very painful

did you watch it? I turned it off on the first scream

he's just having a bath

The dude literally didn't use any big words. If you think "sensory" and "cognitive" are "big words" you my friend are not as smart as you think you are.

They relaxed.

Attached: analexpression.png (693x330, 202K)

t. small brain

Deep.

People start to feel things about 80 milliseconds after they happen. He didn't have a brain capable of feeling anything anymore about 10 milliseconds after that hit.

Backstory?

A shotgun in the mouth, aimed at the lower brain not the upper brain, is as surefire way to turn out the lights with zero pain as there is . . . short of being at ground zero of a high-intensity explosion that blows your entire body apart at like 6 times the speed of sound or something.

you're wrong user. his soul was still intact before it got broken up in hell so he felt it.

The bible says all you have to do is accept jesus as your lord and savior and believe he died for your sins and you will go to heaven. Doesn't matter if you kill yourself.

you read it wrong because suicide is a sin right up there with jacking off

I believe in an afterlife, but his head fucking exploded so he probably went straight there. If you get shot in the heart or something, you genuinely hallucinate. The brain releases DMT, and even though your body is dead your brain stays very much alive and medical reports show significant brain activity well after the death of the body. a lot of people who have been very near death report seeing their lives flash before their lives, all their favorite memories, other dimensional beings ushering them on to the next stage as they die. A lot of people who have brushed shoulders with death end up very religious afterwards. The problem with being shot in the head, is that your brain doesn't have time to release that DMT or continue brain activity after body death, so I would imagine it's just an instant nothingness then you move on to whatever is next.

Everyone is a sinner and deserves hell. But if you accept Jesus as your lord and savior and believe that he died on the cross for your sins, then you go to heaven. Thats what the bible says.

could you please stop justifying your debauchery? you're going to suffer for eternity user, i am sorry to say.
i will pray for you regardless

Yes, however this girl wasn't as lucky with a quick death.

Attached: heads are going to roll.jpg (306x455, 36K)

"But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur."

Note how it says "all liars". Even all liars, which is everyone, deserve hell. You can only be saved from hell by belief in jesus christ. Not by attempting and failing to be sinless.

which parts of the brain?

>and then there was only pain, and the vague idea that he existed, and was in pain
>horrible pain

What if that's wrong? It's a translation of translation cut, pieced together, and modified by a church that swore it was holy and could do no wrong (like they all do). As far a you know, the real gospel is lost to mankind and made an exception for certain sorcerers, and what you have is a satanic lie meant to lead the children of the true god away from enjoying the benefits and power conferred upon them by having faith.

This kid should have been forgotten several months ago. People have killed themselves on camera a zillion time already, even more people from r9k have killed themselves in general. Why don't you all stop giving this faggot attention?

he was special because he did the world a favor and was nice enough to use a tarp

No way to know if it's wrong. But christians put their faith in it and without it they wouldn't have anything to guide them.

He was the latest guy who did it just for Jow Forums

>which parts of the brain?
Fucking all of it dude.

He could have been a cute girl

Attached: 1521315166009.png (1490x1208, 754K)

>Why don't you all stop giving this faggot attention?
He's dead you nigger. Giving him attention doesn't matter a whole lot.

we could have all been cute girls. we could wake up cute girls tomorrow. if i were one, i would look at myself and enjoy that part. i would also jerk off for ten hours straight. but the loss of purpose would kill me. and by that, i mean i would eventually kill myself.

Completely painless OP.

I've lost my soul over the years working my shitty job, so I'm dead on the inside, does that count?

>he doesn't know zoomers read and listen to so much discovery channel shit derived from academic literature that they use those words normally but barely know "lesser" words like "reckon" because they don't show up in academic writing styles

Well there obviously has been research into near death experiences, so as far as i know:
>Some people and experience the summary of their life as some sort of a conpressed movie
>Some people see a picture of their loved ones
>The 'light at the end of the tunnel' is a chemical reaction which is induced by lack of oxigen in the brain. Dying brain cells give the brain the impression of seeing light. Those are unrecoverable.
>By extension that means you experience brain dead as a decline in brain activity and since you cannot feel physical pain in your brain it gets translated into 'shiny thing'. That process takes about 10 minutes in which you are knocked out. If your brain is dead you're a veggie and don't process information any more. You might aswell be dead.
The Initial shock of the shotgun blast will knock you out pretty much instantly. Since large parts of the brain are already scattered arround the time until complete brain death is shortened, but i'm certain you'll feel pain for a couple of seconds. Not that it matters at this point. I would say complete loss of remaining brain activity: thirty seconds, loss of motory functions: instantly, loss of sensory information: depends what you hit, but again less then 30 seconds.

>That completely missed second shot.
>Followed up by a direct blast to the ass.

Just tried posting it, file size is too big.
>Tfw I got it from this shitty website

Attached: 1540195020839.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

I would say a guellotine type device that crushes the brain with a high velocity block of concrete would be more efficient.

Why did I click?

What a fucking awful way to die.

His brains were everywhere. There was literally no physical connection between his ear drum receiving signals, to the brain matter that processes sound, and no connection between that part, and the brain matter that associates sound with meaning and information.

Didn't feel a thing.

Attached: 20181118_221302.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

He'll burned in the deepest pits of hell for his sin. While Jesus Christ have forgiven and taking all humanity sins with him, but this sinner follows Satan advice and condemned his worthless soul to hell (where he belong) by committing suicide. He is much much worse than a Muslim infadel. God love is infinite but not to this type of sinner. While all good Christian will be together with God and Jesus love in heaven, he'll suffer in hell horribly. HALLELUJAH!! GOD'S LOVE IS ETERNAL AND JESUS IS KING!!

Attached: d5929cd5119c974419004f45bd377ad65389f64a_00.jpg (512x512, 40K)

Well that's not what your mother said last night as she did her 5th line of coke of the bathroom floor.

Committing suicide does not condemn you to hell anymore than any other sin does. As long as you've accepted jesus as your savior and haven't committed the unforgivable sin, which isn't suicide, then you go to heaven.

He probably felt a sharp quick pain followed by nothing. The last things on his mind was the wall and the floor.

Imagine been the non trying to percome the loss and then one day you come back in the room of you decessed children and you find a Tony piece of brain in a corner of the room.
And you are there thinking this is not a part of him, it must be something else but in your heart you know it is the Skull and the brain of the children you have the life to.

not sure

Attached: 1527957036733.jpg (720x548, 31K)

What is wrong with your computer why do you have so many typos.

>Imagine *being the *mom trying to *overcome the loss and then one day you come back in the room of *your *deceased children and you find a *tiny piece of brain in a corner of the room.
And you are there thinking this is not a part of him, it must be something else but in your heart you know it is the Skull and the brain of the children you *gave life to.

FTFY

can someone help me find the shirt hes wearing? i have the mask already cant find the shirt though

Poor soul, had one of two working KSGs

audibly lol'd

Since this is a good thread to ask, would it be better to kill yourself with a slug or 00 buck shot? Or would a rifle be better overall to kill yourself with than a shotgun?

Attached: 1545095182511.png (455x455, 293K)

>rhetorical analysis. Using big brain words superfluously makes you look small brain

You have a small brain. You also write like a stale fart with no actual point except butthurt

I'd just like to point out that if you are suicidal and plan using a gun, no one here gives a fuck what is best for you. In fact I hope you manage to maim yourself and have months and months or a lifetime of pain for being another boring self obsessed depressive little fuck who thinks their suicidal idealisation is fucking interesting.

I have some bad news for you.

Cool it with the edge there my 12-year old friend, I have no current plans for suicide and am only interested in case some serious bad shit happens and I need a quick and easy way out.

Attached: 1534431522369.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

>I imagine when you die you still keep all your senses complete but become unable to move.

>you can lose any and all of your senses if a specific part of your brain that is responsible for said sense dies
>but you keep all of them if your entire brain dies

Attached: bd8.png (1190x906, 178K)

No, that's the case for everyone here basically

>Listing to her screams and choke on her own blood
>Can't do anything to save her

My incel senses tingled hard that day

it would be extremely painful

for him

>Have you died?
No, but anyone can come to this reasonable conclusion based on what modern science knows about the human brain. Your ability to think comes from the living brain, damage to specific parts of the brain can easily change the way you think and your entire personality, things as trivial as diet can easily change you from the happiest motherfucker on earth to someone who thinks about nothing but killing himself. Everything you are is defined by physical matter, there's no souls or any other magical life energy bullshit, you die and it's over. Deal with it, embrace the void that is our fate.

Bu-But! HE IS A SKINNY GUY!!

I drowned. Awful for like 30 seconds when you start gasping in water, then its really like your vision starts to tunnel with it black all around the tunnel until its all black and thats it
30 seconds of hell, then its really, really peaceful

My cellphone dictionary is a mess it was originally set on Italian but I had many conversations in English, and now it fucks up all words ( even the Italian ones)
Once I found myself writing an innocent message to a girl and this thing wrote some sexual innuendo.
Not funny

What is the unforgivable sin?

How's 8th grade biology going? Nothing you said is groundbreaking, or related to the question at hand.