What would Jow Forums recommend for a Leatherman to replace my EDC folding knife?

What would Jow Forums recommend for a Leatherman to replace my EDC folding knife?

I currently have a Wave with a nylon sheath on my work belt, but I'd like to have multi tool functionality in my EDC with a little less bulk than the wave.

So far, the Freestyle has caught my eye.

Attached: 61C+8GsvnBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (838x1442, 65K)

Juice

They make a great EDC if you don't intend for it to function as a weapon and don't mind something a bit thick.
I EDC a Benchmade because I can't get a CCW in my state, it's slim and I can open it one-handed. I've got a skeletool too, but it's a bit bulkier and wouldn't really be viable if I had to get someone off of me.
Yeah a knife is far from ideal, but it's basically that or nothing.

I have a skeletool I have had for about 12 years. it's one of the best tools I have ever bought, and takes care of everything I would need for 90 percent of the stuff I use a multitool for.

Nothing. The Skeletool is the perfect EDC because it has pliers.

Pliers are as if not more useful than a knife blade.

Does the Juice have a pocket clip?

My Sidekick has a decent number of tools, fits in my pocket pretty well with all my other edc, and has a locking blade. Also it's breddy cheap.

Attached: like $40 or something on amazon.png (1200x1200, 481K)

No, most tools in this range don't.

skeletool does

If that's make or break for you then that's your best option.

I don't regard my current 3.5" folder to be a weapon, so that part isn't a concern for me.

Skeletool looks like a good one, too. Maybe a little long, given that I don't want/need the hook on the end.

It is a deal breaker for me. Sorry, I meant to include that in my OP.

Charge TTi. Has all the most useful tools with the best steels (the regular charge has cheaper steels, so dont plan on your blades staying dharp). You could also get the sidekick CF (again, regular uses inferior blade steels) if you want something lighter and almost as functional. Dont go for the poor versions and youll only need to buy 1.

*Meant to say the one in pic related for option 2, skeletool in carbon fiber. Dont be a poor normie and get the wave/sidekick.

If he's dropping a wave for its weight I'd imagine a charge is a step in the wrong direction. Sidekick and wingman are decent options I didn't think of though albeit overpriced.

The carbon fiber models are the "cx" ones?

I'm dropping the folding knife, but the reason I'm not just using my Wave is the weight and size, correct.

it's really not bad at all, and the hook doubles as a bottle opener which is really nice

Yeah go for the skeletool cx. Its not lighter than the normal one but it has actual knife steel for a blade. Most of the stuff it doesnt have is really unnecessary. Blade, screwdriver, pliers, and scissors are really all you need.

Thanks, I think the skeletool cx is my front-runner for now.

You are smol и weak like little baby.

Attached: surge-fanned.png (2000x2000, 653K)

wait for after shot show. Prices usually drop.
The Wave has a complete tool set.
After a month, write down the tools you actually use or miss on your multitool.
Go from there.
I really wish Leatherman would make a skeletool cx with the scissors from the Squirt PS instead of the the extra bit.

Attached: Camo.png (464x572, 336K)

I carry a skeletool at work, can reccomend

multitool is a bare to get the blade out every time you want to use it. if you carry it, id still suggest a small knife you can open with one hand to go with it