Are you happy Jow Forums

General forgotten weapons discussion an latest video. Last thread reached the bump limit in three hours

>old thread
>new video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sM2zPe_D4io

Attached: 1D61896A-D506-4894-A770-1FD53D01DF94.jpg (960x570, 40K)

I enjoy Ian’s content, and can even tolerate Karl’s obnoxious personality to enjoy InrangeTv. I don’t take it as gospel and I don’t really care much about their liberal views enough to stop watching. FW is especially nice as it is more apolitical in style and there’s not many channels like it.

Listen to gravy kitten

Attached: gravykitten.webm (202x360, 557K)

Happy about what? That he's advertising his channel here by making these threads?
No.

It doesnt matter. I already sent Ian images of how people on Jow Forums intend to "justifiably" murder him when they show up to his next competitions. Its over inrangetv fags.

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-21-03-26-40.png (1410x1047, 181K)

>Me make rock string
>Me throw many rock with rock string
>Whole tribe love rock string
>Spend many moon teach how to make rock string
>Now tribe say stick thrower better
>Rock string still make hunt!
>Stick thrower NOT better than rock string!

Attached: Sling.jpg (652x300, 34K)

It's not advertising if it can get 100 replies/hr.

Someone just tell me, is the kitty okay at the end of the webm?

Attached: I_ain't_clicking_that_shit.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Plz be serious

Attached: 3819B00E-C2D8-4492-BAC2-03F89F0B2404.jpg (455x376, 39K)

He killed like 5 of them.

Yeah I sent them both to Karl and Ian through Patreon. Theyll probably tackle it or at least see it later in the day.
False flagging is. Now one of you will end up dead or embarassed in public.

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-21-03-32-05.png (1392x998, 307K)

You are a true hero my autismal friend im glad people like you are keeping gun Jesus safe

Attached: The Klansmen - Fetch The Rope.png (300x276, 101K)

Too bad he's gonna expect only a white faggot and never expect a PoC (gotta use Ian and Karl leftist lingo) will be the one that will do it.

When I said one of you. I meant inrangetv AND Jow Forums

Word, that’s pretty much how everyone feels. you should read the last thread some new developments came up.

Attached: BE6E3325-2D79-4AD6-9DA7-1B5B3ED9AB8B.png (1090x864, 361K)

>too fucking stupid to even start a secondary sponsorship program

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-21-00-00-18.png (1357x1396, 210K)

Gotta virtue signal that you only support leftist ideological companies.

oh mooooo000oods...

What does this thread have to do about weapons?

I think we have Forgotten.

Attached: MVeGvU8.gif (112x112, 53K)

Im pretty sure its a discussion about this show on jewtuhe called forgotten weapons. Thats all about guns, its a pretty cool show you should check it out.

Karl really does his best to be a faggot every time huh? Next time I see them recording I’m going to airhorn them and be an asshole just to spite that faggot

There should just be a fucking goatse program where Ian is a goatmom anal whore, and they shovel cash and coins into his gaped GOATse asshole, whatever he can fit he keeps, meaning he would be an infinite storage device if the universe's matter were money.

This is a blue board you soon to be schoolshooter.

Someone redpill me on the Inrange communist meme. I just watch the videos for the occasional interesting guns and because it's amusing to watch the fat fuck karl try to run

>Ian makes videos about historic guns for years
>Popular with the Jow Forums demographic, there is some Jow Forums and /his/ cross-pollination
>People assume he's based and redpilled
>Ian announces that he's in South Africa recording videos
>Poltards meme about ongoing white genocide there and that he shouldn't relax around blax or else he might get the machete
>Situation in SA really isn't on that level for the city dwellers that Ian interacted with so he found this confusing
>Rolled his eyes, assured anons that it was fine and alternative news we're blowing it out of proportion
(I think this is about half-true, there is anti-white violence but it isn't everywhere on a large scale yet so not really a genocide)
>Poltards blow their fucking head gaskets
>Ian is NOT based and redpilled!!??
>Can't deal, turn on him en masse.
>Arguments ensue.
>Autists start digging up every possible scrap of information to push their arguments, even if it's grasping at straws
>Resort to literally calling him a commie because he wore an ushanka in a video and played a guitar song from a hippie in an old video years ago
>Resort to literally photoshopping his videos and responses
>Some images of a guy cosplaying as Ian at a party with furries passed off as being him
>Basically they have a massive meltdown and flail around like retards trying to prove that he's a literal anti-gun commie because he's not on the same wavelength as "Hitler did nothing wrong".
>Heat eventually dies down but a few determined autists have basically sworn to destroy Ian and ruin his life. They mostly just samefag here.
>Others just repeat Ian shitposts as a joke.

Then there's Karl who is basically a shitpost on himself. Ian's alright though.

He finally learned how to cut his goddamn fingernails.It only took a few years to figure out.

This is a pretty succinct analysis.

I used the word literally too much but that's the gist of it.

I do consider what poltards say, because I listen to everything and even a broken clock is right twice a day. It's pretty hilarious how they have the same exact logic patterns, fallacies, blind spots and behaviour as blue-haired Tumblr lefties but are completely oblivious of this fact. They can't deal with people having other opinions or the possibility of being wrong.

The way I see it there is so much noise (info/disinformation) on the internet and world at large it's impossible to really know what is going on. Only have some vague idea based upon probably and personal experience, which varies person to person, hence why people see the same thing different ways.
It's not a comforting worldview because it's so uncertain, but it helps avoid groupthink which demands you ignore your own senses in the name of narrative.

>it's impossible to really know what is going on
It's worse than you think. We're approaching a post-proof world. Anyone who has had pictures taken of them and recordings of their voice can have both their voice and likeness recreated by software to do or say anything someone could want. Look up the "Deepfake" controversy, for instance. It's not perfect, yet, but it's a damn sight past the point of potentially causing problems.

You can still get a pretty functional picture of the world by getting off the internet and out in the real world. Interact, talk and listen to a lot of people. Politicians and celebrities lie, but most people aren't politicians or celebrities.

Then again going outside and interacting in a healthy way with lots of different people with different opinions and life experiences is not exactly what the Jow Forums or Tumblr demographic is known for. We're society's misfits, so we cluster together and our individual delusions become a collective insanity. With the world becoming an increasingly confusing mess it's an appealing alternative, although it's not the same as enlightenment. The redpill or bluepill is just a delusion of a different flavor.

he partied with who?

Attached: 04591723ac060281c036d76b64ec740d8beded5b95c37b250d0115b5145b802e.jpg (377x323, 84K)

There's a photo of a dude in a blue forgotten weapons polo with Ian hair/mustache/beard, half-assed out on a couch at a party with some person in a fursuit or something next to him (it's not clear because that person is mostly out of frame). His face doesn't look right though and it turned out pretty quickly that it was just an absolute unit who went and cosplayed as Ian at a con and the photo was taken at a party.

So kinda funny, but not really Ian.

Fuck no and stop asking

are you denying photo evidence?

if you lurked more you'd have seen the photo at some point, it's in almost every ian hate thread which im pretty sure are all posted by a couple of anons spamming the same images.

dont believe your eyes, goy

Kek, it really does look like him at a glance but if you give it a second look it's clearly someone else. Face is completely different.

The thing that confused me for a minute was why someone would cosplay as Ian, but I suppose it's not the dumbest cosplay I've seen by any stretch.

are you the range trap?

Not gonna lie, I like the idea of cosplaying as Ian. Would definitely have to rewatch his French gun videos and Bergmann series to max out the memes though.

Oh good, another Ian thread. Because, y'know, the four that are already in the catalog just weren't enough: