Whut Do if China Loads a few up with Military personnel

and equipment and coordinates a west coast landing all at once?

Attached: evergreen_adds_18000_teu_ship_felixstowe_docker_800_510_84_c1.jpg (800x510, 84K)

Holy shit, it's container-bro, i thought you died.

Damn. Yeah thatd be a cool idea. Just load up a shit load of infantry in half as many of the cargo ships that float between america and china.

The Mexican government is partnering with several Chinese private-sector companies to fund the dredging of a completely new port in the state of Nayarit to service the country’s Pacific coast. Capable of accommodating up to 18,000 TEU vessels, Puerto Nayarit is slated to become the country’s largest deep-water port and is to be accented by the construction of a new railway to connect the port to U.S. State of New Mexico. Chinese President Xi Jinping has commented on the project, calling it “the first of the Mexico-China Alliance.”

Wait for them to run out of food/supplies as they'd have no supply chain or link back to China.

If they showed up in san francisco or los angeles literally the entire city would welcome them. It would be like austria being annexed by hitler.

the democrats will feed them

Attached: 1445922453500.jpg (1440x810, 151K)

what if they just loaded them up with pregnant chinese women seeking asylum?

Attached: 1533695571774.jpg (600x600, 38K)

1: We would likely see them loading the cargo ships from satellite
2: Cargo ships are not designed to spearhead invasion forces, they would not be able to unload in a quick and effective manner and would become giant "Shoot me with missiles" targets at port
3: you could really do at most 5-6 cargo ships without looking overwhelmingly obvious and 5-6 cargo ships worth of war materials and troops would never be able to hold out against the counter assault that would come from all the military bases along the coast.
4: Without followup shipments and troops any invasion would stall before it even got off the ground assuming logistics and counter attacks dont stop it. Any additional ships would likely be sunk at sea.
5: Without carrier support (very fucking obvious to move a carrier across the pacific) you dont have any way to control local airspace, resulting in getting bombed 24/7 until your invasion fails.

Best case scenario, surprise attack a major city while announcing you have nuclear weapons onboard/deployed and attempt to use the city as a hostage for negotiations.

You really think America is just gonna open fire on a cruise ship?

Laugh while California burns.

as soon as the invasion threat is known, all ships heading would likely be told to cease approaching land and that continuing into USA waters would be seen as an aggressive action.

So yes.

>the eucalyptus trees in california were purposely planted so if we had an asian invasion, we could just strike a match and ruin their operation

Thanks aussie bros

Attached: 1540606826010.jpg (600x384, 35K)

but if the stock the containers in doors then sail to Mexico, load all their shit on that high speed train to New Mexico, and blitzkrieg all the way north with 100 thousand gooks loaded to the teeth on a soft desert border of 4 states

BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL MOTHER FUCKERS

I dont have 100 thousand rounds of ammo to defeat them

Attached: 1536638505411.jpg (1200x776, 192K)

They successfully conquer the Falkland Islands

I bet there is a whole part of the military that just watched Mexico. Any group bigger than 10k moving together and the us would know. If we can land 25k troops in Korea from Japan in 4 hours, I bet we could stop them fast here.

a famous japanese general once said "thered be a gun behind every tree, hill and pane of glass" thats the main reason they didn't go farther than pearl harbor, they feared the americans for good reason

then they will just have to keep exporting Fentanyl with the hopes everyone will take it

Attached: 1530548157870.png (1000x646, 634K)

You're welcome, mate.

Every Chinese container ship will become a valid military target. Stupid even by insectoid standards.

when the US was white

Attached: 5333911779057241.jpg (582x436, 35K)

The army wouldn't shoot them because that would be racist.

It's seriously about time we drop a bunch of nukes into the faces of these awful chink fuckers.

Do they land in Seattle?

They'd probably do it with submarine troopships. Make a massive disguised submarine pen and send out a wave of 10 million in hundreds of thousands of cheap chinkshit submarines, go full speed when you get 70% of the way across the atlantic and the SOSUS arrays would pick them up but commandeer all your chinese airliners and use them as kamikaze cruise missiles for the pooh bear to preoccupy the super hornets and ASW ships and ram any P-3s you come across, go for wall street and fort knox and the pentagon and shit

Empty my fixed 10 round mag and go home to disassemble my rifle to reload.

>le secret container ship attack meme

yes lets just lock up thousands of men into shipping containers and unload them all to invade America while the US sits there and watches

>yes lets just lock up thousands of men into shipping containers

You underestimate how many chinese men there are. They could lose half of their entire force to cannibalism and still overwhelm the whole west of the united states.

Prolong the fight and make sure it stays in California. Though many of the native Californicucks will probably support the Chinese, thinking they're going to bring nationwide communism late 40s Maoist style

That's a stupid plan.

If you want to take territory, just load ONE container with a Tsar Bomba style nuke and set it on a deadman's switch, then park it at NY's port.

There you go, you have the USA by the balls using less than 1% of the personnel you wanted to bring and being 1.000% more dangerous.

How do we know this is not already a thing and Russia/China hasn't brought a nuke to a port and is currently hidden and waiting?

World In Conflict was a great game, yes.

But not a very credible battle plan

Literally the game World in Conflict.

>The Chinese took us by surprise. We had been at a trade war for almost a year and we still couldn't understand what was happening.
>Even as artillery shells started exploding in the streets of Los Angeles, many bugmen just stood there, stunned by shock and disbelief.
>War can be fascinating to watch on Liveleak but up close and personal... it's a whole other story. Imagine your starbucks, blown to pieces. Your car, thrown about like a discarded glove and your friend lying on the street, his body torn to bloody shreds.
>That was always the reality in Los Angeles but so it was on that fateful day in the winter of '18. The army was busy recruiting traps and trannies and our navy was supposed to protect us from an invasion. But they failed. They were fooled, as we were all fooled, by the Chinese ruse.
>But as the first Chinese tanks started crashing off those freighters, a few of us tried to organize a desperate defense. We were not about to give up without a fight.

Attached: 1520414171733.jpg (858x1024, 50K)

Hahaha!!!!

Attached: 26-mitt-romney-laughing.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 116K)

We're fucked in WW3 aren't we? China already surrounds us on our borders while our country is ripping itself from the inside

I never get these fucking threads or the civil war ones.

Is technology bullshit and the military incompetent? Why not just sinking the fucking ships?

Do we need advanced multi-trillion dorrar tech for that? one hundred levels of clearance? Why not just shoot the fucking ships with a big cannon? Why is this even a question?

this
>tfw the ancestors to the faggy californans we know today couldnt understand the bantz and bought exploding trees en masse from true blue aussies

Attached: 47430562_624365481314489_6626355662588739584_n.jpg (480x644, 44K)

Ship fags could an ocean going tug (or tugs) forcibly move a ship trying to enter a port under its own power?

Attached: FF57AA28-4129-45FF-9841-6D5B78E646C0.jpg (1200x782, 256K)

Now I want World in Conflict 2 Gook Bogaloo.
Maybe an alternate end with no nuking the Burger King Abrams so the gooks make landfall.

if you cant beat them join them the combined might of the chinese computer man and the creative white man shall usher in an era of prosperity like none other

It's China we are talking about they lost to Vietnam.

yeah, it'd just fore turn it 180 degrees so it was sailing away, pit maneouver style.

That said it wouldn't happen because if you had a ship full of known enemy combatants you'd could just drop a GBU on it because it's literally defenceless.

Also everyone's ignoring the fact that even if you sneak a multi-division sized force onto land in container ships, without nullifying the USN they're not getting resupplied, ever.

It's why wehraboos are super retarded when they say operation sealion could have worked, sure they *could* have crossed the channel in barges, but good luck keeping your supply lines open against the entire Royal Navy and RAF

>not supporting the fact that sleazy chinese business practices are taking care of americas druggie problem
this is unironically the only thing china imports that I approve of

Depends on the displacement of the individual vessels as well as their engine output.

>overwhelm the whole west of the united states.
Sure, if we disregard literally anything but raw numbers besides the obvious difficulty in landing gorilions of gooks via cargo boat before someone catches on

>what are tanks
>what are air planes and air superiority
>what is surveillance and counter intelligence
>what is logistics

Ram them with destroyer!

World In Conflict prepared me for this, we lure them into an Alpine Hamlet and tac nuke it while giving failed armor LTs chances to redeem themselves.

These Colors Don't Run. Just like those protesters didn't run on the 4th of June 1989 in Tienanmen Square. Just like the Dalai Lama and those that fight for Human Rights and Freedom of Choice. Just like the brave people of the Republic of China and The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region we will stand strong forever. 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa

The russian did it in Red Storm Rising. Very effective. Then again, the setting is the 1980s

Attached: 1989.png (1258x707, 790K)

>Just load up a shit load of infantry in half as many of the cargo ships

Without anyone noticing

*blockades the South China Sea with subs*
Psssh, notin personell Chang

What if they just charter the troops for a vacation trip and fill the containers up with gear. Then the troops just use weapons legally purchased in America to secure the ports and their gear. THEN the troop container ships land. By controlling the unloading of the ships, they can speed up the unloading process

Juuuuuuussssst slightly to the left

Amen.

Aussies really are cheeky cunts

We have the world's largest and best submarine force.

Attached: 20-000-30-000-civilians-were-eaten-decisive-tang-strategic-victory-https-en-wikipedia-org-wiki-batt- (500x539, 100K)

>Chinese men land
>Desert Chinese army trying to force them to die for some unknown reason
>They try to become American citizens
>America is unable to extradite all of them
>They overpopulate via birth rates
>america concedes to the Chinese Empire

I assume because of nuclear deterrence. If they tried that, America would be fucking pissed

Victory without battle. Sun Tzu would be proud

So all the international student bugmen I see here in california somehow buying arsenals of video game weapons is actually a sleeper cell?

fuck me, that's troubling

Attached: 1545334928969.jpg (720x526, 55K)

No wonder there's always a group of asian "tourists" at the range.

Attached: cff.png (625x626, 65K)

They'd burn through the three liberal west coast states that have strict gun control laws, (Washington is getting there), then run into a wall of opposition at the border of the more gun friendly statesneighboring those three commie west coast states.

Those things only open from the outside, chinks wouldn't be that dumb.

>giant slow thin-hulled target
hmmmmmmm

Please oh fucking please let this happen
>stackin up piles of chinks makes me hard

Attached: E8F155A4-088D-4BEA-9D2A-1B05353DBA05.png (500x522, 136K)

Why just stop at Chinks?

>Stacking up piles of Californians and cleaning house.....

Attached: 01VyU6l.jpg (640x615, 54K)

dude i loved World in Conflict

Join the fight. Deny them supply. Kill as many boat gooks as I can.

Attached: 220px-Wic-win-cover.jpg (220x273, 23K)

>and equipment and coordinates a west coast landing all at once?
inorite! What would we ever do if Chinese people took over Vancouver and San Francisco?

... you think we won't ?

六四天安門 事件

june 4th Tiananmen Square massacre

Attached: 8B3D70E9-65BF-46A4-8FE6-523F8696E557.jpg (640x345, 43K)

We fire missile strikes at weddings.

laugh as California burns and the Chinese get stuck.

I work in shipping and logistics.
You can’t unload a mega container ship like that without overhead gantry cranes. They aren’t what’s known as “ro-ro” ships, that is “roll on roll off”
Strategic sealift vessels are usually ro-ro because it allows vehicles and supplies and personnel to rapidly unload down an integrated ramp and doesn’t need much support infrastructure.

It takes probably several days of multiple overhead cranes going 24/7 to unload that Chinese freighter. And there’s no facilities or habitation amenities up in those container racks. It would be two weeks of total hell packed in there, then they’d arrive at Long Beach and after a few containers get on the beach and private Zhu stumbles out waving his type 56 around, the whole thing would be over.

Now if the Chinese somehow captured an intact port, they’d be able to move a lot of material in these container ships, but it would have to fit inside conex dimensions and so that wouldn’t include most IFV/armor

Chinese food.

Attached: 1529058725511.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

China has a 100 year plan to rule the world by economic and military means, meanwhile we probably won’t be able to fund the government after Christmas.