Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1539916834244.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunpost.ca/firearms/rifles/belleville/reasonably-priced-wk180-c
breitbart.com/politics/2018/04/21/unpublished-cdc-study-confirms-2-million-annual-defensive-gun-uses/
youtube.com/watch?v=M4D3jwSYpEc
youtube.com/watch?v=LWcGJTd1fI4
youtube.com/watch?v=vLq08V3dYQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FmgWcasOjIk
huffingtonpost.ca/mark-holland/andrew-scheer-gun-control_a_23412680/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for fuck 2019

Attached: scheercuck.jpg (600x400, 41K)

I party hunt with about 20 farmers, so we just hunt their land. They spend time in the fields so know which bushes have deer through experience and that they see them. Guys who don't have a large group go door to door asking farmers for permission, then set up trail cams to look for activity

Where to buy redding dies in Canada?

REEEEEEE
WHY HASN'T MY LOCAL GUN STORE STOCKED WK180s YET
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1544894903149.jpg (1024x1000, 64K)

I'd rather have microdotting and a killed prohib list over losing my rights as a whole and be enslaved by king cuck. FTFY

Getting mine shipped by NAS guns and ammo this week hope it gets here before Christmas just got to figure out which gun range near the west end GTA is a decent place to go as a non member.

Bought my first R, Glock 17 gen 4 austrian.(cgn 650$)
What can I expect in terms of wait time in ontario?

Is a locked room with the hinges on the inside plus trigger lock cover storage requirements or do i need a gunvault pistol safe or stack-on cabinet.

Inb4 poorfag not having a gunroom made from concrete and no windows, with safes for each gun and ammo type.

Would you commit to spending 30k in legal fees to fight the horse niggers over whether your room of choice constitutes as being 'purpose built for the storage of firearms' or however they phrase it in the law? If not just fucking trigger lock it and lock the case it's not hard.

You will need some sort of cabinet. Your door or the wall its attached to could be entered with nothing other than a swift kick. Put it in a cabinet, don't lock the room its in, but hide where you've placed the cabinet. Thieves can't steal what they can't find

Maybe a couple weeks. You'll get a new RPAL in the mail, too.

>Restricted firearms must be unloaded and either:
> Made inoperable with a secure locking device (such as a trigger lock) and securely locked in a sturdy container, cabinet or room that cannot be easily broken into; or
> Locked in a vault, safe or room that was built or adapted for storing these types of firearms

Is a locked room with a proper keylock plus trigger lock not sufficient?
I'm not talking about option 2 of a gun vault. My house is old and has proper wooden doors and solid walls, not plywood and drywall.

Is the glock case a secure container? So cable lock it and trigger lock the glock?

Does taking it apart and locking it in separate cases count, i know if you take out the bolt of a SKS you can just have the rest of it chilling.

I just had a stupid idea.
What we turn liberal arguments against them ? Something along the lines of saying we feel triggered and oppressed by people assuming we are criminals because we own guns. And how we feel persecuted by the media and the government, Trudeau saying there's a gun problem in Canada etc ....

Appeal to emotion can sometimes work, advocate for concealed carry by empowering woman to stop rapists.

Generally most gun grabbers are ignorant to how firearms work and the real stats about crime guts, teach and explain slowly. Save the memes about pistol mag fits in rifle and use stuff like Mossberg Blaze is NR but Mossberg Blaze 47 is prohib.

The piston case being locked with the pistol itself being locked is legal regardless of whether the room its in is locked. You will never get the horse Gestapo to side with you that your wood doors and plaster walls are as good as a locked plastic case or metal cabinet

That faggot wants more gun control and he's stated that they have no interest in repealing any existing laws dude. CPC is LPC lite version.

No, with leftists that only works for people they agree with.

This. Every time I've been in an argument where they bring up the same dumb talking points I ask "if cowards use guns, are the police corwards? How about military?" Or "the CDC confirmed there were 2.5 million self defense uses of a handgun. Assuming half are women, that stoped. 1.25 million rapes last year. Do you prefer 1.25 million more rapes per year?" That always shuts them up.

>advocate for concealed carry by empowering woman to stop rapists.
REAL FEMINISTS ARE PRO GUN

Attached: 1540260906960.jpg (480x720, 65K)

A hard shell case with lock then trigger locked gun is bare minimum
Storage locker/safe with weapon inside with no trigger lock action lock is fine too

The cdc did not confirm that you retard

Retard

Here you go
gunpost.ca/firearms/rifles/belleville/reasonably-priced-wk180-c
Sounds 100% like soupfag

*REASONABLY PRICED*
*LESS THAN 200RDS THROUGH IT*
*I KNOW WHAT I HAVE*
*NO TRADES*
*DON'T WASTE MY TIME*

Attached: 1537498102250.png (595x510, 227K)

Thanks but you don't need to sign your name at the end of posts.

If I'm a zoomer by age but unironically like Werther's Original Caramel Hard Candies™ does that make me a grand-boomer?
The CDC doesn't actually know, but their best guess is anywhere between 500k and 3M. Still nothing to shake a stick at in terms of statistics though

breitbart.com/politics/2018/04/21/unpublished-cdc-study-confirms-2-million-annual-defensive-gun-uses/

Isn't that the one that Obama funded and then chose not to release because they were pushing for a Fed AWB?

That would be the same one.

Neither right wing party wants to abolish the ban list you fucking idiot. I hate having to explain this to people every time I come to this thread

>does that make me a grand-boomer
no, that makes you a Zoom-Boom

Attached: zb.png (907x509, 1.07M)

>Belleville ON

brb guys gonna beat this nigguh

11/10 my sides

Attached: 1506340370417.png (400x400, 78K)

He must now buy an MX5.

>t. hasn't read cpc gun reform

to become a Zoom Zoom?
youtube.com/watch?v=M4D3jwSYpEc

youtube.com/watch?v=LWcGJTd1fI4

That said, the new Mazda 6 is probably a better daily driver.
>227 horsepower

Attached: 2018 Mazda 6.jpg (800x450, 39K)

Gottem.

So I heard Trudeau speak for the first time the other day, how could someone with such a gay voice and manner of talking get elected? Politics aside, it's just undignified.

Do you mean as PM or in his riding?
The answer to both is his family name.

Is this your first day on the internet?

>picking up my Savage Stealth tomorrow

Attached: 1410352515914.gif (600x338, 1.76M)

Nice!

My wallet disagrees but yeah

Can't wait till the libs get smacked by the CPC in the coming election. The fire rises brothers!

You won't notice your wallet once you have it in your hands. The throbbing erection will drown it out.

Yeah I thought I'd just wait until next summer to get a bolt .308 but the instant I tried my friend's I was pretty much pic related

Attached: 1531460005346.jpg (804x585, 25K)

>such a gay voice and manner of talking get elected
I uhh, I don't, uhhhhh, know what you are uhhhh, talking about. Why don't you, uhh, like the way he uhhhh, talks?

He's always happy to work with the Ethics Commissioner, haven't you heard?
youtube.com/watch?v=vLq08V3dYQs

youtube.com/watch?v=FmgWcasOjIk

Attached: 1544668594077.png (1000x750, 1.11M)

Just passed my rpal. Gotta fill this form out. Anything to know?

No visa debit, no prepaid visa. Send by registered mail. Make sure the photo of you is signed

>Anything to know?
Actually read it, unlike some fucking retards here.

i mailed my pal and rpal on the 6th of december and it says on the rcmp application checking website that they haven't received it yet. how long does it usually take for them to receive an application?

THIS IS WHY YOU SEND IT VIA REGISTERED MAIL
The system won't show it being received. It'll show it once they get to that letter in the queue

registered mail? why no credit card?

Registered mail is where they treat your letter like a package, including tracking number. They don't accept visa debit and prepaid visas.

They accept credit just not visa debit.

Let's take a look shall we?
CPC platform
Pros:
>extending PAL by 5 years
>possibly better classifications for NR, R, and prohib
>RCMP no longer make the laws
>laxing import laws
Cons:
>still not repealing C-68 like they said they would years ago
>microdotting as a stealth long gun registry
>firearms laws still not made by parliament
>keeping any gay import laws
>keeping C-71 if it passes

PPC platform
Pros:
>extending PAL by 5 years
>ending the cap on CFSC instructors
>ending mag capacity limits
>parliament makes firearm laws now
>promise to repeal new and existing laws...hopefully
Cons:
>replacing NR, R, and prohib with a laxer system and not scrapping it entirely
>keeping any firearm laws

Seems far better than CPC not that they have a chance of getting more than a seat or two. Either way, I'd rather waste my vote than vote for some faggot to take away more property rights from me.

does registered mail speed it up or just inform me they have it?

It just informs you when they receive your application. Up to you if that amount of autism is worth those extra canuckle bucks.

>keeping C-71 if it passes

The CPC never said that.

fucking fpfp I was fuming yesterday
BOOOMERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what

Don't mind him, he's American.

Scheer has stated repeatedly that they have no intention of repealing any existing laws. If C-71 passes, it's here to stay with maybe a touch of CPC tweaking.

Bruh where are you getting this shit from? CPC and PPC gun platforms are almost identical and CPC is 100% more likely to win than the meme PPC.

Go to their websites. I just went point-by-point for each. I'm not crazy about either but only one of them doesn't want to introduce MORE legislation for gun control.

non bc reeeeee

are you having a stroke or do you have an actual point to make here

He said he would repeal several parts of currently existing laws:

huffingtonpost.ca/mark-holland/andrew-scheer-gun-control_a_23412680/

Nowhere have the CPC said they'd leave gun laws alone, and nowhere have they said they'd keep C-71 in force if it passed.

If you are not from BC you wouldn't get it.

k
thanks for you valuable contribution to the thread

The 5'2 PPC shills are in full force today, spreading bullshit about the CPC "Microdotting" this and not repealing anything.

You cringy PPC fags, genuinly don't own any guns hence why you're throwing away your vote for him.

Wasting your votes on the PPC is a surefire wau to get Justine re elected.

Attached: 80s loadout.png (1360x650, 809K)

Go be salty on another basket weaving forum

nah I'm good

I read through the actual leadership statement since I was highly sceptical of your source - especially when the author says retarded shit like our handgun transportation laws are lax or the AR-15, a very popular platform for hunting in murica, is never used for hunting.
Scheer's old policy is leagues better than what the CPC has on their website now which makes me concerned. He's either a coward about his true stance or he was lying and is now cucking to the libs to get those moderate votes by throwing us under the bus.
Either way, even when Harper said he'd be repealing old Liberal gun control laws, he failed to get that accomplished. The CPC have been fucking us over for decades now. Why would I trust them now?

Shoo shoo scheerbot the adults are talking

FIVE

FOOT

Firstly, the CPC hasn't existed for decades. Secondly, the CPC has to be somewhat careful during election campaigns and before them because the media will tear them to shit. Whether we like it or not, moderate votes are important in Canada. Thirdly, Harper had only one true majority, and the LGR was scrapped during it. C42 wasn't great, but it was better than the alternative. As you can see with C71, it takes an awfully long time to get anything through.

>Why would I trust them now?

Because Bernier doesn't have enough time between now and the next election to win. Vote CPC next election and then work with your local PPC reps to get them ready for next time. Right now the job is to stop the bleeding. Next go around is to fix things.

Also, take some time to write to or meet with your local CPC team and talk to them about guns and your concerns about them.

TWO

Literally this! Bernier didn't even show up to cast his vote to oppose C71 but the cringy, no-guns manlets ITT don't even care about that. They'll vote for him because they literally have nothing to lose.

Okay yeah I don't mean the CPC in it's current incarnation but the Conservatives. They've let it get this bad. It's three steps forward for gun control and one step back - over time we are going in the wrong direction.
Let the msm spout their retarded lies to the public. CNN and NBC thought they could deliver a coup de grace after all those school shootings but support for more gun control is at an all-time low. Don't forget everything between Vancouver to Toronto has more in common with the American Midwest than the rest of Canada.
Yeah, I honestly doubt PPC will win more than Bernier's own seat but you never explained why the hell I should believe them. The CPC are cowards at best and liars at worst.

>decades
12 years is less than two decades.

The modern CPC is a merger between the old PC party and the Reform Party, and the fight is between those two wings. The Reform party side has given us good wins with the LGR repeal. The old PC party was what it was.

>Let the msm spout their retarded lies to the public.

We aren't the USA, and we have a greater concentration of power in certain urban areas that makes this less viable. Or to put it another way- too many people up here believe that shit.

>I honestly doubt PPC will win more than Bernier's own seat but you never explained why the hell I should believe them.

Go and talk to your local reps and make a decision.

I've been around long enough to know this already not everyone is a zoomer. Would have been better if the Reform Party took over the whole damn operation.
Metropolitan areas are leftist no-go zones. The rest of Canada is redeemable especially suburbs with high enough pop. but without that retard city mentality. And getting minorities on board with hunting or target shooting works wonders.
>Go and talk to your local reps and make a decision
I'm going to need to see big clarification from CPC top brass not just local volunteers who have no influence on party policies

Attached: received_207265716879686.jpg (645x608, 51K)

CPC never said they would scrap c68.

That was Stephen harper in the reform party

Has anyone here ever taken a Norinco CQA, and put a free float quadrail on it? How hard was it to get the FSB pins out, and are there any good free float quadrails for a 14.5" barrel in Canada?

You're going to want a hammer and a brass punch, I can't push mine out by hand.

Yea I have punches and a hammer. I've heard that Norinco taper pins are a pain to get out, more so than other brand

i read that they are a bitch to get out, some people had to machine them out. also why quadrail in 2018? mloc with rail sections where you need them would save a lot of weight

I've got the CQA, but why not just buy another AR. For the cost of a cqa and a quadrail you could get a radical ar with a rail already on it

>at least now I wont scratch the receiver like I did the SLR r-right?

Attached: 20181221_174131.jpg (3264x1836, 1.88M)

ATRS had a hiccup with upper production - they wont be shipped out by the end of the year :(

Luckily everything went in swimmingly, everything in spec, preserved my finish lol and fuck is it nice anodizing. So thiccc

Attached: 20181221_200833.jpg (3264x1836, 2.79M)

As soon as I get that upper Ill have the first Modern Sporter SA20 in Canada.

Am I lame? Yes.
Do I care? No.

Attached: 20181221_195252.jpg (3264x1836, 1.78M)

Looks good friend.
My name is in batch 2 so I wont get to play until July or Aug 2019

To be honest that's exactly what I'd be doing if I end up getting one of the non-restricted receiver sets.

You wont be disappointed with the quality. Top notch billet receiver

I asked SFRC to sell me a stripped SA20 and told them they could keep the receivers as payment for stripping it down, and saving me the hassle of waiting for the R transfer, strip it myself, re-classify the lower as frame only with the RCMP and then try to sell and transfer the Restricted.

Got it for 18% though with their sales code, so it worked out to $1700 just for the parts, which is expensive and I know I overpaid, but I just wanted it in one shot, and no hassle.

Go fuck yourself fsggot.

Im glad we shot that down again for the third time