Does anyone know where to get decent Tactical Gloves (Knuckle-Weighted Gloves) that are tight fit...

Does anyone know where to get decent Tactical Gloves (Knuckle-Weighted Gloves) that are tight fit, fire resistant with rubber guards and are capable of using smart phones and keyboards with? not finger less and on U.K. Market.

Also ITT: Tactical Gear.

Attached: 71KZPjpAmkL._SL1278_.jpg (1242x1278, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mechanix.com/men/tactical
military1st.co.uk/tsbr-55-mechanix-wear-breacher-tactical-combat-gloves-covert.html?gclid=CjwKCAiAu_LgBRBdEiwAkovNsJaPLbexbJTU9H6w5pBc0bB49oIVqNhPmQBUzj9jb5Fs2MqwS2q7UBoCKoEQAvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the point of the weighted knuckles? Pretty sure you'd be arrested for having an offensive weapon if you got caught with a pair.

>What's the point of the weighted knuckles?
problem solvers

I think I got the name wrong, Wikipedia isn't a good source for information sometimes. SAP gloves or whatever. They're not illegal to own but Illegal to take in public.

Stop being teenage you half grown oxygen thief.

Also added bonus if Kevlar lined.

lmao

Grow up. If you want to fight, carry a stick.

why do you need to use a phone or type with those things on?
here you go fag, but they wont make you any cooler. lord knows you'll only look more like a sperg
mechanix.com/men/tactical

Attached: 0ETy76H.jpg (199x102, 7K)

You operating OP or will the use be for Non-Operating type things?

If operating go for one of the top brands someone else chime in on this I know fuck all about gloves if you not be operating OP just buy chink shit by dime the dozen and toss out pairs as they wear out.

while you were lifting weights and flirting with girls, i was training in the ways of the fist
I’m looking you in the eyes, I am burning a cyclops type hole in your face right now and telling you that you don’t stand a chance.
you should be a little worried.

Actually, you should be very worried. You should drop everything and immediately question your existence on earth. You should find a mirror, look yourself in the eyes, raise your hand and slap yourself in the face.

military1st.co.uk/tsbr-55-mechanix-wear-breacher-tactical-combat-gloves-covert.html?gclid=CjwKCAiAu_LgBRBdEiwAkovNsJaPLbexbJTU9H6w5pBc0bB49oIVqNhPmQBUzj9jb5Fs2MqwS2q7UBoCKoEQAvD_BwE

Attached: mechanix_wear_TS_BREACHER_BLACK_ALL_1.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

>decent tactical gloves
>knuckle weighted
>use smart phone
>use keyboard
>on UK market
really makes ya think just how operator this laddy really is dunnit?

Attached: Ku5aUOD.jpg (229x192, 8K)

My reasons for buying these are not aesthetic nor are they because I'm some special forces operator, my reasons are my own.

on that note: calling someone 'spergs' while posting pictures of some 'bad ass' cowboy John Wayne mother, assumingly taking that persona is calling the kettle black.

>You operating OP or will the use be for Non-Operating type things?

He's going to wear them to school in hopes people stop picking on him for being autistic. Anyone can actually hope he punches someone with them, so that him and his entire family will be thrown in the sea by the police. That way there is no way for him or his own to shit up Jow Forums.

pardon me for happening to have 2 iconic van cleef in the folder i last used for shitposting
you're welcome by the way

Attached: 1534719496235.gif (254x196, 1.8M)

topkek

Yeah posted that half awake at the crack of dawn only now I remember UK and the knife permits for the butter knife warlords of toast.

I appreciate your cleefs user.

Alpinestars summer motorbike gloves

This.

basado y rojopillo

Attached: The Big Gundown.webm (1280x544, 2.34M)