Home invasion dream

>home invasion dream
>shoot nog 5 times in the head
>paramedics come with the police and save him
Fucking dream 9mm

Attached: CAAFD9CA-AB36-4A2B-8D52-DDBC55607847.jpg (633x758, 74K)

>aiming for the head
didnt know retards could own guns

You aim at the feet

Most Americans own guns, yes.

Well played

shoot center mass until threat is neutralized, then atleast 2 into the dome afterwards. If you werent a faggot you’d know this.

>gun dream where favorite handgun turns into a taurus and explodes in my hand
fucking dream taurus

>Katrina SHTF dream
>bugging in, sitting on resources
>gang of urban gentlemen come by
>grab the pistol grip 12ga
>trigger wont move, does nothing
Fuckin impotence dreams

I know that feel user

Attached: 1541293303212.gif (240x103, 1.59M)

No gunz

>>>/Twitch.tv/

>I have a dream
>MLK fucks my ass
>Swear an oath of sweet revenge against his savage race by spreading the N word on the internet

Attached: prolific_nword_user.jpg (342x724, 65K)

>>>reddit
Go back

heh, clever

>shooting a home invader once he's on the ground
>shooting a home invader in the head

ishiggydiggy, this is how you end up losing it all in a wrongful death tort lawsuit

>he was still moving on the ground and it looked like he was reaching for his pockets
>I slapped the trigger because I was scared
anything more law knowledge Johnny Chochran?

>have dream
>nazis won ww2
>man in high castle
>conscripted into the SS
>commander treats me like shit
>tired of it
>plan to shank him with a filed down fork and stage mutiny

that sounds like it affected your sleep, hopefully it wasn’t a school night, paying attention in middle school is very important even though you might not agree yet

its okay friend, school is out, so I have more time to spend with my K friends on fourchannel

>>shoot nog 5 times in the head

Attached: 7.62mm-lol.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

> be the autistic loner who didnt play sports and no gf in school
> some jacked black athlete makes an offhand joke about you eating beans or something similar
> everyone laughs
> he proceeds to spread the cheeks of the girl you've been crushing on
> vow to have your revenge
> grow up to spread racist pepes and nigger all over the internet, starting and propagating the new wave of zoomer ethnonationalists who have had similar experiences
> yfw the beta wins in the end
> yfw the real battle isnt out there, it's on the internet

This is a decently accurate backstory of half of Jow Forums

Do alot of people fear home invasion from minorities and criminals? I've never felt stressed, let alone having nightmares, about it.
Like some of you, I'm in the oppsite camp. Please try to break into my house please try to steal my car.
My family gets freaked out over the dog barking too much because their might be a criminal(s) out there.
I hope they break in. I'll get to dispose of a threat to the community. So he can't victimize people like the elderly or disabled. Its best if he tries to rob me, why be afraid of it?

>spacing

Attached: plebbit.png (611x512, 14K)

>why be afraid
First of all most people have property and folks to lose and the best home invasion scenario is ones that doesn't happen. Also life ain't cowadotty, there's a fat chance of perma death and the level doesn't end after you eliminate the threat. Cops come to do their song and dance, body clean up, property repair, and maybe court. You wanna play Batman do it outside of your house.

If you want to shoot in the head, next time, take a .45 in your dream.
>three 9mm bullets in the chest
>job done

Ive been having a recurring day dream where I rip off drug dealers and take their stash and cash. Some Omar shit were I have a full sized pump shotgun and a bulletproof vest and kicked down the door and point the fucking thing in the faces of the dealers.

Au contraire, user. My confidence in my ability to deal with a home invasion threat isn't baseless. Ive had to deal with armed criminals trying to break in to my house before when I lived in another state with my girlfriend. They weren't completely anonymous hoods, my gf had connections to some shady fucks and we ended up getting on their badside. They came in hard as fuck and then fled like the world was ending when I jammed a WASR in their face. and believe that or don't.
But I learned a couple things from that situation.
-I could meet a potentially deadly threat while keeping a grasp on my ability to be rational.
- I was absolutely ready to kill those people if they did anything but flee. I didn't shoot them immediately because I wasn't as afraid as I thought I was going to be and i was confident in my ability to pull the trigger faster than they could lift a limb in aggression. Also I didn't literally jam the WASR in their face i was far enough that lunging at me wouldn't work and could keep all of them covered.
- and I also learned defending a position you know well is infinitely easier than assaulting one

That's what I learned on the FIRST time some scumbags tried to do something. It happened again with total randos (apparently friends of a neighbor who were casually casing my shit whenever they visited) and the story was nearly the same.
People let this shit stress them out way more than is necessary. why feel afraid in your own home? Take precautions so that you only feel sorry for anyone who would dare.

Fear is not the message I wanted to express. It's like, I am confident in my ability to clean up dog poop if it were to make landfall in my house, I would much rather it doesn't happen in the first place so I don't have to deal with it.

Can't fix the world or plug all dog assholes. You can choose to not let it make you miserable though.