What is the obsession with the Middle East?

Are modern generals incapable of identifying the threat most poised to their country is a rapid demographic change? Do they not know how to deal with it?

Attached: 93CC1358-F919-466E-BC6A-CF36C3E9D455.jpg (957x1024, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prepareforchange.net/2018/06/22/89-of-our-senators-and-congress-hold-dual-citizenship-citizenship-with-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews

Sorry, too focused on being butthurt for four fucking decades

Attached: 20112615014583797_20.jpg (800x450, 64K)

>OP thinks he has a better grasp on national security than experts and the intelligence community
This is gonna be good

You know I hate to buy into this whole Jew boogeyman crap, but it does feel like the only reason we're in the middle east is because of Jewish interests under the guise of "fighting terrorism."
Bunch of sand with borders are of no strategic importance, their country's politics don't affect freedom in the US, and they do nothing for us other sell oil that we can get elsewhere.

I think Mattis is just salty because he never once experienced a "real" war that he grew up hearing tales of.
Probably thought that the middle east was the best opportunity to finally test his steel and kept doubling down to save face when there was no real war in sight.

Attached: WWI Belleau Wood.jpg (775x1024, 226K)

>imagine being this retarded and unironically maintaining this worldview

So what do you think then? Please contribute to the thread

The middle east is of no value to the US.
I don't care what you say, rabbi, but your homeland and surrounding territories that you want to occupy is none of our concern.

prepareforchange.net/2018/06/22/89-of-our-senators-and-congress-hold-dual-citizenship-citizenship-with-israel/

The only strat interest is the suez, and the saudis. the real question is why does the us not just use direct intervention with them.

Eat a cock, sclomo.

I'm going to have to say no to that.
There's no value in any of that region that we can't cultivate elsewhere.
Let those sand folk tear themselves apart for it or fight another intervening force that wants to take on those liabilities.

>they'll only fight each other
>they'll only go after Israel
>they aren't taking over Europe
>they won't pose a national security threat here
>just leave them alone and they'll leave us alone
>Iran and Pakistan won't sell nuclear weapons and secrets terrorist states and groups
>nah we'll be all good
>humans are peaceful by nature and we just have to leave them alone

Fuck you jew

This is only the 10th thread or so since Mattis resigned that Jow Forumsshitters have made trying to force a meme that Mattis is some sort of traitor or Isreali agent.

It's telling that they see this as a big enough deal that they put this much obvious effort into trying to frame a narrative that doesn't paint Trump as a Russian stooge, ceding US influence in the middle east to the guy who has his balls in a vice.

It's painful to watch them convince themselves that Trump isn't a fucking wreck.

Europe can defend its own borders.
She doesn't need us to defend her, and if she does then she better get stronger because the US shouldn't waste another dime helping them unless we get 10x more in return.

If those middle eastern sand people want to attack us then they can go ahead and try.
With all out troops pulled back to US soil, border security tightened, and national security solidified, not a foreign bird will be able to fly into the US without being shot down.

>not a foreign bird will be able to fly into the US without being shot down.
God damn you're a retard

I wish you'd explain why you think so, but I guess it's just so much easier to insult rather than articulate and share any thoughts that you might have.

The Monroe doctrine worked when it took 3 weeks to cross the ocean and there was a chance you never even made it over. In the 21st century the best defense is shoving troops in different areas of the world and maintaining a presence. call me a jew or shill or whatever, but in hand to hand combat there's a reason they tell you to hold a hand out in front of you to control the space between you and the assailant

Jews and Light Sweet Crude.

But since most the LSC is basically depleted, Jews.

>what is peak oil
>what is petrodollars

don't have to be ms. cleo to see the writing on the wall

Attached: 1545157796689.jpg (700x700, 153K)

I agree but he never got a real war? He lead a marine division in the invasion of Iraq. That was a straight up (if short) conventional war right there.

>Russian stooge

Trump is really doing Putin and Xi a favor with those economic sanctions. You commie fucks conviently forget Obama shutdown the space program so NASA has to pay billions to Russia for access to space. Obama also gave Crimea to Putin. I’m sorry your daycare nannie dropped you on your head when you were a toddler.

>literally attempting to reverse russian sanctions right now
>running US farmers and Automakers into the ground with his sacntions as they can't sell their produce, and can't buy cheap steel respectively
>NASA uses US based SpaceX for the majority of it's launches

Man if only I was this good at shooting targets on the range.

It seems to me that the developed world has a lot to gain from keeping the undeveloped and developing world from going to shit. Fewer refugees, fewer terrorists, more people to sell things to, easier to buy resources from. The trick is measuring that benefit against the costs and moral issues with maintaining peace through intervention. I'm still divided on the issue, but now I can see some merits of keeping a presence in Syria.

inb4 schlomo kike shill

Compared to the days of old it was nothing but child's play.
I'm just trying to imagine it through his point of view since he more than likely grew up on stories of Marines from WW2 to the Boxer Rebellion, all the way to John Paul Jones and his Continental Marines.
The Invasion of Iraq probably gave him blue balls the entire time he participated.

yeah that and all the extremely important and strategic ports and canals but yeah it's jews not logistics

Who gives a shit...
Let them deal with the headache of securing and maintaining it all while we develop our own country from within like China and Russia.
We have more than enough oil, arable land, and products to keep us self sustained for centuries.
The US doesn't need the middle east, we don't need the world, we just need our own soil.

the US is a naval power and depends heavily on maritime trade you dipshit...

We don't need to be a "naval power," we just need secure trade of commerce coming into the country.
What goes out should be up to the buyer to defend, not us.

Our Navy should be solely used to protect our borders and surrounding islands directly under our control, nothing more.

>the developed world has a lot to gain from keeping the undeveloped and developing world from going to shit
>constantly undermine local governments and install your own only to undermine them decades later
>developing the third world
Even if you don't believe it's a war for the kikes' holy land, you can't ignore the fact that all of this extremism stems from decades of imperialism from the West.

Are you also the OP who made this war shill thread? Fight your own wars heeb

oh so you're a retard, got it

Imagine being so used to serving Jewish and sand people's interests that you call a nationalist who wants to put our country first a retard and dipshit...

Your days are numbered, rabbi.

Speaking of our region FUCK AMERICA. You betray us Kurds again? FUCK AMERICAN lies in Syria and Iraq. Fuck Kissenger! Fuck Trump!

Next time you need our help you can fuck off.

It's the J___

>us Kurds
I honestly wish Saddam gassed every goddamn one of you.

>Our Navy should be solely used to protect our borders and surrounding islands directly under our control, nothing more.

We have two oceans to either side, any hope of providing any meaningful defense rests on the US being a naval power.

>muh extreme left is the only opposition to Trump
>muh joos cause everything bad
This is the problem with Jow Forumstards. It's the absolute inability to understand anything more complex than "we good they bad".

>decades of imperialism from the West
You must have a very broad definition of what you consider as the 'west' if you have to even include the Soviet Union in it.

Wait wait. How is military in any way responsible for laws being passed in the senate that bring in migrants in the first place? That’s because of business interests. The military have no voting power.

The time 1965 immigration law was passed, anti war sentiment was rising and in half a decade, conscription was ended. Even though Vietnam is of very strategic importance to keep China in check. It’s nothing to do with jews, it’s an imperial strategy used by the British and the French to keep trading ruotes open and China down, adopted and worked for 200 years only to be thrown away by America in 30 years.

The problems I see now, China coming back, Asia on the whole bouncing back, no control over Africa is a result of America being weak.

Are you insane? I don’t think you are an American, or probably lives in the Midwest.

Washington Naval treaty in 1922, is what made America on the equal footing on the British empire by the empire accepting parity. Jesus, I hope you aren’t an America because you are clueless if you don’t understand what happens when withdraw the navy from Europe, East Asia and ME.

Like China, we'll stay put in the immediate surrounding ocean and setup shop.
We don't need the Navy to be all over the world in order to defend the Atlantic and Pacific borders.

Why the hell do we need to be on equal footing with an imperialistic Empire like the British once were?
Let the world tear itself apart and burn while we mind our own business and tend to our own needs from within.
We don't need the rest of the world, they need us.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet, do you seriously not understand how important ports and trade ports are in war? Churchill focused on securing the Mediterranean and North Africa first because of how important they were for trade. Why the fuck do you think Japan and the US fought so hard over Midway, Wake Island, and Guadlacanal?

>Like China, we'll stay put in the immediate surrounding ocean and setup shop.

China has only the South China sea and maybe a bit of the pacific to really deal with, their position isn't really comparable.

>We don't need the Navy to be all over the world in order to defend the Atlantic and Pacific borders.
Nigger the US has dozens of overseas territories in the Atlantic and Pacific. And you know Hawaii is like a thing, right?

And how is a military general supposed to enact his own will of domestic naturalization? Go fucking rogue of the president and congress? Jow Forums kiddies, folks.

Big miss bub

Attached: A709D79B-4CC4-416F-9965-C183AB6E430A.jpg (750x765, 156K)

That's because him and the like are politicians, not the people.
They know not the importance of securing home, peace, and prosperity, only mongering war.

It's comparable enough.
If they can do it, then we can do 10x better.

>protect our borders AND surrounding islands directly under our control, nothing more

>If they can do it, then we can do 10x better.

Yeah, we just need a navy several times larger than theirs.

I genuinely wish you didn't exist because all you sorry lot are is a convenient excuse for McCain's stooges to keep us in sandbox shitholes

And you don't see them all around the world.

How do you expect to protect territories and states closer to China than the west coast without controlling major ports and the major trade routes

Look at your own image nigger, not that i'd ever expect you to argue in good faith.
Thats astronauts, something the US sends into space literally 0.5 times a year, and use Russian because Russia has the only viable manned launch vehicle for at least the next two years.

Total launches NASA use SpaceX more than anyone else.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

If America never wrestled control away from the Empire, America would be an isolationist country with British, French, Germans and Japs controlling what to trade with you instead of America controlling what everyone trades with them.

One of the reasons why WW2 started was because of Germs and Japs wanting more control over Naval waters. America wasn’t completely innocent in starting WW2.

And America does need everyone. When America pulls out, martime trade gets controlled by China/Europe, dollar plummets, inflation goes out of control and America goes into chaos.

You must be below 18. America is a good place to live partly because of the naval superiority.

Killing hadj is a great american pastime. If you disagree with this than you are an actual sandnigger.

"Mccain's stooges"

Listen to the language they use, their feeble attempts to rewrite not just history, but the present.

Jews and oil

>the sandniggers are you enemies
>yes goy good
>they hate your freedom
>don’t worry if that statement doesn’t make any sense goy
>just keep watching the (((news))) goy

Attached: 96C3DFD0-1D77-4578-91CA-2A48D2AEDB9B.jpg (501x504, 79K)

>appeal to authority fallacy
not an argument

Definitely not happy about Mattis leaving, but what would the long-term goal in Syria be? The way I see it there's nothing to be accomplished there except pissing off Turkey. Ditto with Afghanistan- that place will never be stable because it isn't a country, and the ANA is worth less than nothing.

If it's not US soil then they have to protect themselves.
Their defense is none of our concern.

As for trade we'll defend anything going out AFTER it's been bought. What happens to it after is up the buyer to defend and see that it gets to their country in one piece.
If they don't want to buy it then we don't care.
More for us to continue our self sustained existence.

>America would be an isolationist country
What's the problem?
As I previously stated, we have more natural oil reserves than anywhere else on the planet, enough arable land to feed our people, and if we don't have a product we'll make it ourselves instead of buying it from another country.
We don't need to rely on the world in order to take care of ourselves.

This. From 1980s onward the US had to involve itself in the Middle East for the safety, protection and continued existence of our greatest Ally, Israel. We had to fight their wars, distract the other Nations, and be maimed, injured or die for them.

Because.. Reasons.

Attached: 1532604259262.png (590x393, 230K)

I mean, what's the point of even staying in Syria long-term? Assad is in power and he controls the VAST majority of Syria and has it under wraps. Better to deal with him trough negotiation and delegation than warfare. Also, why the fuck would we risk pissing off Turkey for a non-threat?

Attached: 1542468881121.jpg (600x600, 101K)

all the war mongers are going nuts.
israel is butt hurt, so therefore all of our media and neocons are butt hurt.

Attached: goy_meat.jpg (1536x1422, 329K)

>lands owned by the US where US citizens live is not the concern of the US military
Every attempt at Autarky has ended in total failure

I would rather be a filthy fucking kike than a goat fucking boy raping litterally retarded mudslime sandmonkey.

The only reason you reply as such is because you are a jew obsessed sandnigger who sucks at war so fucking bad they can't evict the parasites from your shitty holyland..

Fuck off darkie.

>muh joos
God you shartblues can't even say Jew can you. Do you get docked in pay if you do?

Must be nice to live an existence where insulting instead of explaining is the only thing you can do.
Sounds comfy to be so lazy, but unfortunately it's not for me.

Those US citizens better come back to US soil or ask their host country's for citizenship, otherwise their safety is on God's mercy.

I also mentioned trade and business with other countries, not full blown autarky.
The only difference I offer is that they have to defend what they buy on their own dime, not rely on us for trade protection.

I think you forgot about all the metals, chemicals, coal, plastic, textiles, raw materials for textiles, meat, etc.

As I said, you aren’t the smartest fellow.
Also, isolationist does not mean completely cut off. America still was a naval power but not a big one.

Read more. Less tweets and social media. You are woefully short of ideas.

You don't deserve an explanation and judging by your posts you wouldn't understand one anyways.

Attached: taHztg5 (1).jpg (400x400, 30K)

>Any criticism of Trump

>jooz/shlomo/oy vey/goyim
>shareblue
>shill
>it was her turn
>le day of le rope
>helicopter rides

And they call libs the "NPCs".

>? Assad is in power and he controls the VAST majority of Syria and has it under wraps
At this point, the war in Syria causing the migration flows is making more Geopolitical problems for us than any sort of presence in Syria would solve.

I never said we can't and won't trade with the outside world, I only said that we shouldn't waste another dime defending other country's borders or political interests.
Their problems are their own and they she be made to waste their own money on them, not ours.

We can all play that game: I know something, but you wouldn't understand it anyway.
Nice way of saying that you don't actually know.

Next time just tell us all that you don't really know and we won't judge you.

Only boomers are butthurt over Iran. No one under 60 gives a shit

Iran is still asshurt to this day.

>Their problems are their own and they she be made to waste their own money on them, not ours.

Because problems can't grow or start causing trouble for us down the line...

Attached: 3610154048314_600.jpg (600x600, 44K)

>genera
Because the generals are the ones that decide who and what to invade

Mattis was the only good thing about the Trump administration.

There is no way to spin the fact that Mattis was a:

1. Competent military leader.
2. Great Patriot of the US.
3. True to his allies, which, nonetheless, first and foremost, were his US military comrades.
4. Truly a "ideinii" - the Russian KGB term of people who should be eliminated first because they are in it for the "idea" or for their "beliefs" and can't be bought.

Good night, sweet prince.

Their problems are not our own.
If their problems cross into our borders then we deal with it, but we should not waste another cent on their defense or political troubles.

They're involved in Africa.

t. Kike trash

Attached: 1544758707990.gif (500x350, 1.03M)

burger: 1
slavsquat: 0
based Elon: over 9000

/thread

Attached: pooh bothered.jpg (5000x4510, 1.74M)

And Africa is not our country.
If the Africans don't want them there then they can fight to kick the Chinese out themselves.

An ounce of prevention is more than a pound of cure

Attached: 163373.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Mate, America isn’t some innocent girl. America doesn’t defend countries borders. It’s an explanation to make the population feel good.

Naval superiority means forcefully keeping open other countries borders, through threat of violence.

Talking to you is like talking to girl and a 10 year old boy at the same time.

This. The only ones who are happy of his departure are the enemy's of America, traitorous Americans, and retards.

I really hope those Americans, including Jow Forumsommandos who seriously thought Trump would repeal the NFA are happy now.
Even worse when you consider that a bumpstock ban is a reality now.

Attached: 1448611514860.gif (400x231, 2M)

Imagine how ingrained it is for those in the MIC to always defend war. Yes, we may not have congress declare war or anybody have any sort of fucking vote on it but the powers that be have decided well stick our nose in this conflict. Ill be taking that billion dollar check and a pension thank you very much.

How on earth have you not realized at this point that our trying to head off problems had made problems worse every time over the last half century.

But they do stupid.

if you actually traveled a bit you would see that

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 10K)

They're going to keep fucking spinning it because their entire identity is wrapped up in their support of Trump. They have no other political opinions of their own. The bump stock ban thread was pretty clear evidence of that, a bunch of magatards kept trying to rationalize the ban as no big deal, ignoring the fact that it could set precedent for an EO to just go around current legislation. If a democrat president gets elected, they'll do the same shit and ban ARs and 30 rounders through EO, and we'll all get fucked.

Jow Forums really took a turn for the worse when Jow Forums got bigger.

>Naval superiority means forcefully keeping open other countries borders
Brainlet. Plenty of closed to the US countries that the US could care less about and still patrols international waters around it.

Absolute brainlet. Disgusting.

Nigger Midway and every other US territory in the Pacific is US SOIL BY DEFINITION

Trump litterally said confiscate firearms before going to Any DUE process. Trumptards defend such statements.

/thread/
if you believe in logic there is only one reason.
Do you know how easy it is to appease a dictator instead of a bunch of fucking inbred savages? And I am talking about mudslimes more than jews here.

Except we're not dealing with diseases and infections here, we're talking about countries.

We don't need to project our power onto others, only onto those who wish to test their strength by muscling their way through our own borders.

I'm sorry, but last time I checked the PLA Navy wasn't in waters along our coasts.
Avatarfagging is against the rules by the way.

Only occupied due to past historical conflicts.
There are no US citizens there that call it home.

>The time 1965 immigration law was passed, anti war sentiment was rising and in half a decade, conscription was ended. Even though Vietnam is of very strategic importance to keep China in check. It’s nothing to do with jews
>It’s nothing to do with jews

oh user, you need to read more. like how the states with the most jews also have the most power in the house and senate. and how this power has been used to force immigration policies through that hurt the country. but you are probably a jew yourself.