Any lefties CCW here? Recommendations?

Any lefties CCW here? Recommendations?

Attached: 300px-Walther-PPS-Pistol-9mm.jpg (300x218, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sig p938 or smith 637 is what I rock as a lefty. HK with paddle release is lefty friendly. Love my usp

Attached: 20181203_170703.jpg (2576x1932, 1.33M)

By "lefty," do you mean left-handed, or crazy?

Anything HK. Except the VP9-B, that has no reason to exist.

Handed lol

The same exact shit as righties what the fuck did you think?

You posted the best one why even ask?

Attached: 1529433206034.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

The criterion the Communist Party should apply in its CCW policy is whether or not a gun is resolute in carrying out the Party line, keeps to Party discipline, has close ties with the masses, has the ability to find his bearings independently, and is active, hardworking and unselfish. This is what “choosing guns on their merit” means.
If anyone attacks us and if the conditions are favorable for battle, we will certainly act in self-defense to wipe him out resolutely, thoroughly, wholly and completely (we do not strike rashly, but when we do strike, we must win). We must never be cowed by the bluster of reactionaries.

That's why you want a 1911 in 10mm.

Attached: mao tse tung.jpg (458x600, 57K)

Glawk 19 appendix with sidecar

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
based and REDpilled comrade

Leftie here. I ccw a Ruger American Compact since it's ambidextrous and I found a great deal on gunbroker.

Attached: PSX_20181211_203124-1600x849.jpg (1600x849, 391K)

Just shoot with your right :^)

Any gun work. I use a M&P9C for its ambi safety. Still keep the mag release the same though.
Biggest tip is whatever gun you go with make sure they make a left handed holster you like for it first. Even something as popular as an M&P isn't universally covered.

Lefty here. I carry a Glock 26 and planning to buy a SW j frame; 638 probably.

Vp9 all day

>>>/reddit/
>>>/leftypol/

/thread

Unironically buy a USP40 and use it left handed. the ambi mag release can be knuckled and so can the slide release.
You can high bore axis grip the USP without the slide release getting in the way because its only on the right side.

Fuck ambi slide releases. if you can get it only on the left side and operate it left handed then JELLY BEANS

Attached: 1496480623871.jpg (800x600, 46K)

Can confirm. USP 40 tac model is bedside gun as a lefty.

Attached: 20180604_170746.jpg (2576x1932, 1.59M)

This lad knows what he's talking about with the 637

Attached: 20181221_141321.jpg (3264x1824, 1.88M)

Gen 5 Glocks have an ambi slide stop lever and a swappable mag release, CZ P-10 C is fully ambi.

Bedside for lefty is a Glock 21. Glocks are pretty lefty-friendly and .45 is a "in home" friendly round.

I aint shooting a .40sw without ear protection indoors if i can avoid it.

>Fuck ambi slide releases.
Why? Just how fat are you?

To each his own user.
No problem with glocks

Attached: 20180720_152916.jpg (2576x1932, 649K)

I prefer HK handguns because of their paddle mag releases and huge controls but most "right handed" handguns work fine for southpaws with a little adjusting. Just use your trigger finger or middle finger to release the mag.
When it comes to long arms though I prefer ambi/leftie controls 100%.

>When it comes to long arms though I prefer ambi/leftie controls 100%.
This really depends on the gun in question, the controls on long guns are much more varied than on most handguns. AKs for example are arguably better for lefties than normies out of the box; we don't have to reach over/under to use the charging handle, mag release is ambidexteruos and the safety is easy to use.

On ARs the bolt release is arguably in a better place since we can hit it with our trigger finger which is faster, normies install BAD levers for the same effect. The mag release is usable and in a perfect place for retention reloads, but if you want to be fast you should get an aftermarket ambi mag release. Safety is usable, but anyone should get an ambi one regardless. Charging handle is also usable, but an ambi one wouldn't hurt.

With bolt actions it's pretty awkward and slow to work the bolt, but most of those that are worth a damn are also sold with left-handed bolts. Bullpups will throw hot brass in your face at high speed if they don't have a swappable ejection port, RIP bong soldiers, fuck L85.

You could try pic related.
Mine ejected neither left nor right, but straight back over my head and occasionally hot brass would hit me in the face.
Good times.

Attached: SteyrM9.png (543x418, 165K)

I can confirm this ejection pattern, although it does diminish with use.

the high bore grip isn't a meme.

I can shoot .40 all day and the ambi slide release always gets in the way.

i saw one in a pawn shop for $290. worth that price?

Again, just how fat are you? Your hand should be nowhere near the slide release. Post pics.

Rugers are pretty good choices for lefties. My SR has been great. Ambi paddle releases are great too if you look at a German pistol. The only thing that's really a pita for lefties is decocker levers like on the P229.

I liked it, except for the trap sights.
Quirky little gun.

I am. Love my walther pps in my crossbreed holster.

Go 9mm not 40

That one. Best CC pistol ever.

>Recommendations
As a fellow lefty shooter I recommend you stop being a little faggot. Just shoot or learn to shoot righty if you're such a bitch.

>Recommendations?

Left handed 1911.

Attached: General Lemay Left Handed Randall.jpg (3178x1795, 1.64M)

No. Randall is/was shit.

Put a left handed safety on a right handed 1911 and use your index finger to manipulate the slide stop and mag release. Taht's what all the left handed race-gunners do.

Top guns to ccw under 1"? My p938 feels thick, or maybe I need a new holster.

Smith and Wesson 3913 comes to mind.

>No. Randall is/was shit.

Absolutely not. Maybe you're confusing them with AMT. Randall was top quality. One of the first manufacturers to deal with the galling issues common to stainless guns of the time. They were an aerospace company contracted by the South Koreans to manufacture 1911s for their military. Then the M9 happened and Randall quickly went extinct.

Attached: Randall A111 with Pokemon Cards.jpg (1532x1132, 999K)

Meant for

Attached: General Lemay Left Handed Randall 2.jpg (2540x1550, 1.27M)

I am not. AMT was worse, but we had thousands of 1911's move through our shop in the 70's, 80's an 90's. AMT is worse- Randall isn't far behind. Your sample size is too small.

Just because they were an aerospace company doesn't mean they aren't vulnerable to making short-sighted engineering decisions. hey- if they were so good at it why aren't they still making 1911's?

What did I leanr though those years? Even Series 70 Colt's were pieces of shit that barely worked.
The Series 80's worked though. Those strike-built 80's were reliable guns right out of the box.

AMTs were a dumpster fire.
RMT/PMTs were even worse, if that's possible.
Remington-Rand's from WW-II were the most reliable of the era.
The Ithaca 1911'were awful.
Hi Standard parts like barrels were hot garbage.
Essex were 50/50- either it worked or it didn't.

The Ruger American is okay but I personally do not like it. The mag eject feels bad to use left-handed and the grip feels tiny.

Go with revolvers. I recommend the LCRX or LCR.

Found the lib

>Your sample size is too small

Perhaps or maybe whatever issues you witnessed were resolved by the manufacturer. I own three Randall 1911s. My commander sized left handed General Lemay, full sized 9mm service model with fixed sights and a full sized .45 Auto service model with target sights. They're all outstanding with excellent fit and finish and have been perfectly reliable. I also own a AMT/IAI so I've some idea of what a crummy 1911 looks like too. It works well enough with Wilson Combat magazines though.

Attached: Javelina 10mm Longslide.jpg (3669x2484, 2.81M)

any hk in lem config

For some reason I thought this was about comifornia carry.

>tfw cross eye dominant and can't into rifles, and only pistols fill the void

beat me to it user. I also carry a RAC, my only issue is finding a good holster that will be comfortable to use since it is a little bottom heavy.

ambi doesn't matter to me, I like using righty pistols. I use my finger to drop the mag and drop the slide(easy on cz75 p01)

Which holster is that?

Source on that cartridge chart? It looks nice.