Barrett 82a1 opinions?

What's Jow Forums's opinion on the Barrett 82a1?

Attached: 71562E0D779DCBCEB3F6F9E5728779C3009A6D47.jpg (500x154, 30K)

Best conceal carry there is

It's a big gun.

I prefer my .50 Glock pistol

looks like a FAMAS

>neat
>crowd pleaser
>ammo isn’t super terribly expensive for how often you shoot it
>piece of mind that once I completely lose it I can post up on an overpass and take out cars
>not as accurate as you’d expect
Worth it as a fun fuck you thing but it’s in the same vein as buying a lambo when all you ever needed was a daily driver

t. M107 owner

I was thinking about picking up the m107, but after seeing the plastic bits on the m107 it kinda turned me off compared to the 82a1. but that's just me.

I guarantee you the plastic is not an issue whatsoever, and I’ve shot both the 82 before getting the 107 and the recoil felt entirely the same too

There’s no practical difference in them so I’d look for an 82 based off the lower price than because of the plastic

Makes me wish I was rich/10

I didn’t think it would be an issue, I’m a person that’s about texture, so that’s the only reason it bothers me a little. I think by going with the 82a1 I’d save a few thousand and I’d get that classical Barrett look I originally fell in love with.

Great choice if you need to compensate something.

Attached: at_u.jpg (336x518, 45K)

I suppose my penis is below average size..

Yeah you’ll be fine then. I got the 107 because tl;dr my lgs ordered it expecting they had a buyer lined up who promptly told them to fuck off so I got it at cost so they wouldn’t have a 10k hit and a gun they couldn’t move

I do like that the 107 muzzle device can take a suppressor, you know, for when you need to be quiet like the movies

>muh compensation
>>>/buzzfeed/

I'd assume the suppressor would do hardly anything thanks to that glorified cannon ball of a bullet it shoots. Seen a few videos of the m107 with a suppressor and the shooter and the people standing around still had to wear ear protection.

Just get a McMillan tac50 instead. Way more accurate.

But m82a1 is better for flying dog remover removal.

(Thinking emoji)

Attached: download.png (743x685, 395K)

That has to do with google's image search algorithms, they probably are including the pic of the m82/m107 as a comparison and it got indexed instead.

faggot.

Yeah I’m sure it does fuck all I just thought it was funny

Tru facts, I have smol pp. hung like a jelly bean.