California Meetup Thread

Date: December 27th-30th
Time: No rally-up at the Subway beforehand, any anons who are able are asked to arrive and "claim" the spot for us before any normies come in.
Directions: Take Exit 368 off of I-5 and go down Panoche Rd into the hills, past the Subway. You should soon be forced to turn left at a group of agricultural buildings where the road ends. Continue down the road until you see a sign for Tumey Hills BLM and an open gate, and drive on in. Continue down to the absolute end of the road and into a box canyon, that is where we will be. Some parts are bumpy, low-clearance vehicles should make it, with minor difficulty.
------------------------------------------------------
So, with even more restrictions coming in this January and probably even more on the horizon with Newsom, we're going to be shifting our meets over into Nevada, while Nevada is still relatively gun-friendly. We have a couple spots we're looking at just on the other side of the border that we can freely use that should be minimally inconvenient for most of us here in the cuckoldry state.
The one exception to this will be meetups at Lucky Slav, which I hope we'll still be able to manage one or two four-day meets at per year, and mini-meets at local ranges in the Bay or elsewhere organized by some of our other members.

Shit's fucked, come and enjoy a weekend with us while you can.

Attached: FNV_NCR_Flag.png (2000x1333, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laxammooc.com/california-ammo-laws-for-2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAKE AND GAY.

LEGITIMATE AND HETEROSEXUAL

Attached: 1492174021169.jpg (1920x981, 469K)

>head to a remote box canyon to meet up with armed 4channers

This looks like an irl Legion meetup.

It's worked fine for three years now. Armed autists are polite autists, for the most part.

Attached: hotelkwanda-2714.jpg (1920x1280, 804K)

>Imagine living in California

Attached: 3rd Panoche Opsec.jpg (1776x1184, 809K)

>implying you can even own guns in commifornia.

No, I have enough nightmares that is my life.

Still going, bringing mostly wood guns and mostly ammo.

>we're going to be shifting our meets over into Nevada
Don't do that man, the point of the meet is to stay in the state you are in....you are literally becoming the meme
>t.califag

Then I'll call them Nevada Meetups instead to appease your autism, user.

Attached: 1514931079946.jpg (3277x1039, 1.42M)

>implying there haven't already been successful meets in Nevada
ishyggddt

they want us gone, therefore we should stay

I'm out of the loop, what restrictions are coming in 2019?

must be 21 to own a gun unless you have a hunting license or are military or Leo

Turn it into an NCR and Legion gun fest and I'll come.

When I was

Need to be 21 and over to buy any firearms.
Ammo purchase will be limited to 500 every 30days and will have a bg check and 10day wait period, won't be in effect until june/july 2019.
Talks of banning sales of firearm parts without going through an ffl.

>10day wait period for ammo
You better be fucking with me.

Neat, Tumey hills isn't too far from Kerman

>Ammo purchase will be limited to 500 every 30days and will have a bg check and 10day wait period

Well shit, I guess Reno aint too far to drive for ammo.

Attached: download.png (638x710, 643K)

Actually, I might be wrong on that. Just an "instant bg check", I thought I remember them arguing for a similar system as buying a firearm in CA.

Wait wait, 500 overall!?? That means you can't buy .22lr bricks anymore...oH FUCK FUCK IT'S GOING TO BE FUCKING GONE I NEED TO STOCK UP NOW

1) assemblyman portiano's aide did in interview where he said "my boss would love to make it 35"
2) I waited long enough,faggot
3) stopping me from buying a .22 won't teenagers in Oakland from shooting each other because they all own guns illegally
4) fuck you nigger, I'll buy all guns I want because section b of senate bill 1100 says I can with a hunting license and their ain't shit you can do about it,

I thought the ammo limit was just that you needed a license to sell 500 rounds in a month, not for buying

Then I could be incorrect, I just recall their was a set limit of ammo.

fortunately not

Sounds like I'm going to make room to start reloading.

yup, likewise,
youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE]
I wonder how bad It would be to cut corners like in 4:02 using a hammer to seat the bullet

LAX ammo has a reasonable write up of cal ammo laws.

No limit on amount of ammo. No waiting period. Stop spreading false info.

>spreads fear to buy now

>look at my ammo store goy

I love active merchants.

>the goyim know

Attached: 1524160593986.jpg (933x1024, 197K)

first thing I found that had a a list of the all the changes find one better or shut up.

It's a joke, relax.

sorry I'm an autismo jokes can confuse me

Are you going to the meet?

I can't make it, so cal and I don't drive yet

actually just the first reasonable google result... But it's the internet so lets just all turn off our brain.

SoCal doesn't make it to meets.... We are flaky as french pastry.

>pays for first page liting

>

Probably flaky because we're more paranoid. I wonder why

we should start our own meet desu

i'm down for a socal meetup.

>had the school police show show up to my house cause I was an edgy retard at 17
>get nervous when anyone in a police uniform goes near me, (or any blue uniform including rent-a-cops and firefighters
>avoid talking to people, so I don't slip and say something that reveals my power level
such is life as a gun nut in socal

what spot would this be held at? the only BLM land that I know is near lancaster and the mojave.

don't people shoot at ocotillo wells? (San Diego county near imperial)

Shit man anywhere in blm land really. Just needs normie access. I have a jeep wrangler so I can literally fuck off to blm land where most people don't go to. Anzo Borrego has a lot of land and the Mojave would be great. After this meet maybe we should make one in SoCal for February while the weather is still cool. I'm down for hosting it but first I want to see how this one goes.

cops shoot there a bunch from what I hear, hodge rd was the go-to but I think they closed it due to range trash iirc
desu the drive to panoche is long but worth it

Yeah I used to go there every weekend before the weather cooled and now normies with gay ass rv's are hunkered down all over that spot in Ocotillo. But I'm usually one of the few that still goes when it's summer because fuck range rules. I practice drive by for fun.

I'm 805. Lets do this

im not that far south, im near LA, so lancaster area seems to be the nearest BLM I can find.

anzo is near SD, quite a drive from me, havent been at mojave in a while, heard there was a serial killer out there.

So SoCal meet would be somewhere in Lancaster then?

>serial killer in the mojave
W..What?!

yeah I'd plan on going this summer, heat does not affect me by the power of autism

I have one of those shade things that's about 10x10 for longer durations of time spent there but the wind fucks it up. I'm going to take that, a couple of benches and a chair or two at the norcal meet. But let's see how this thing goes then I'll make a SoCal meet for feb or march followed by some sort of slack site/discord.

lancaster would be great for anons near the LA, its 65 mile drive for me, but its the closest BLM spot that I know of. I think around 2007 there was a serial killer lurking the desert, some user on a cali thread was telling his run in with the would be serial killer, a few days after his run in in the desert they found 5 bodies.

>commiefornia meetup
>has to happen in another state
my sides, just fucking move you actual retards.

Was that the story about the van in the middle of no where? I think I remember that story. If not, can you do a quick recap of what happened? I actually go to the desert a lot but I am armed so I'm not that worried.

Everyone's working on that at their own pace.

only 40% obese, not bad!

I'd go but no one on Jow Forums is Jow Forums and I'm also not trying to die.

Hey, we are the tip of the ass fucking. We are your only containment. We are the paper bag holding the liquid shit. We can't stop much but we are trying.

Any one gonna be there on 28th
It’s the only day I could get off from work willing to carpool anyone from the Bay Area to the meet if they need a ride

Going in on the 29th myself

562 here. where else are the socal bros at?

Freaking finally you make a thread Reimer, we had anons making threads asking if this was still habbening.

I've been on a bender for the past week or so since I stopped working at the tard ranch. Sorry.

Attached: 1545384547845.jpg (554x554, 14K)

I think it was the van or truck. the recap was, user goes shooting innadesert, some old ass truck or van drives towards him from inside of the desert, some guy gets out and just stares at user not saying anything, the guy sees anons gun, gets back in his car and drives off back into the desert.

no restroom?

There's a public restroom in the day use area just a little ways from the shooting spot.

Already on the phone with the feds about the group of extremist with illegal rifles similar to the ones used in mass murders.

oh no pls mr user we've never been threatened with being swatted before

Good thing I'm joking

Thanks Satan

Is anyone gonna be camping out there?
Cuase I aim to get there early as fuck but I don’t want some hung over autist crashing out of a trailer like the looks if man with a shotgun
Plugging me in the back when I’m sighting my rifle at 6:00am

Phone posting “kool aid man”

Most of us are

They'll be a few anons who will camp out there either in their vehicles or tents.

21 starts January
The ammo background checks are still aways in July

A message to you @rudi

>fag

Is this a good venue for hooking up with traps?

Attached: 1542852099548.jpg (600x450, 86K)

>Talks of banning sales of firearm parts without going through an ffl.
that was recently vetoed by Mr Brown
if it's reintroduced anytime soon though, RIP because of gayvin newsome

same

Despite what they say, no, 100% fat dudes

We've never had a single trap, funnily enough. And that's a record that's held through several years of meetups.

Weird with California having a large trans community if not the largest in the country odd that there are no traps? Have all their minds been poisoned by the LGBTQ?

Well, there was one that showed up to one of Wumbo's mini meets IIRC, but the weekend camping meets haven't had any.

socal meet at hodge road when?

how many trannies like guns? probably very little in LA
then how many want to meet sweaty mal 4channers for a weekend? zero

So If I can only make one day its Saturday right?

I think hodge rd was shut down? Some other user said so.

Negative, was just there.

I had a group of 4 traps come to one minimeet. They were alright people. One was really into guns and the rest were more or less along for the experience.

As far as I'm concerned so long as nobody acts like a dick/cunt/unsafe/legit psycho crazy it's not my business what they have in their pants/up their skirt.
I actually know 2 that are both massively pro-gun, but they are naturally hesitant about being around 4channers. The concern is either being legit hated by the redpill brigade because "muh degeneracy" or incessantly harassed by horny incels.

Then again if they were full on natural females that probably wouldn't be much different.

literally all of that shit is wrong and misinformed
please shut the fuck up unless you have correct info

Why would you expect a bunch of veterans in uniform?

Thanks for the correction.

Bump