Has anyone ever met an ATF agent in real life? What are they really like?

Has anyone ever met an ATF agent in real life? What are they really like?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation
akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=364467
youtube.com/watch?v=RxR6MYKPeLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My dog is on my lap so no, i havent met an ATF agent in real life.

Interesting question...I know a US Marshal, a Texas Ranger, a SEAL (Vietnam era) two Green Berets, a former Border Patrol agent, buddy in Coast Guard, former Airbn Ranger, now in reserves...but I have never met an ATF agent.

there's only like 5 of them

He was okay. He had a long beard. Looked like somebody from 13 Hours. He was accusing me of selling guns without a license. Something about blah blah blah 80 fireams bought in 4 months blah blah blah. I gave him the number to a lawyer to call. He said I didn't need it. I told him he should call the lawyer. He said it's not necessary. The third time he agreed and left.

No because they are all shape shifting Je....Reptilians.

nice BIRGing man

They're underfunded and understaffed so they are busy chasing big fish and aren't concerned with petty NFA violations from otherwise law abiding gun owners. Your vertical gripped draco is safe.

No, but I stood behind some FBI guys at the Jimmy John's in downtown LR, probably the same guys investigating the Clinton Foundation.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation

I met one last week actually. I dont own a dog, so he shot the neighbor's mut instead. I thanked him and shook his hand.

I know I was prob in some sort of fishing sting, guy sold me a lower and then offered me to throw some full auto FCG for an extra $30. Fuck that

I know my neighbour is with the ATF. He's pretty cool dude.

Older Step-great Uncle (fuck my family's marrying habits). He's older and balding and has since retired, but he inspected breweries and distilleries for his job. Prided himself on never taking a taste during inspection when the owners would often offer, completely fucking tea-todler.

>completely fucking tea-todler.
What an insufferable faggot.

Nice try ATF

Yep, he offered to sell me a full auto tec 9 in the parking lot of a gun store.
Told him to git and stay git.

How many people do they actually get like this? Are the cases publicly obtainable?

Bumping, if you have met one how did he/she react to your dog?

Met a couple at my LGS when they were doing an audit and the owner forgot to lock the door. Nice people

About 2000 people work for the ATF in total iirc, so yeah
>daily reminder ATF agents make only $30k annually

I saw one the other day. He was some cheif or something and was at my girlfriends graduation because an atf agent who was a grad from my university, thankfully drowned recently. They gave him a posthumas degree or something. He was a short Hispanic and got a standing ovation

>drowned
So he believed the "boating accident" story huh?

Any one want to take the bait?
>akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=364467

Nice try ATF.

Idk but some random guy was wondering around asking to saw off a barrel to a shotgun then they shot my wife in the head it was weird

Attached: 33013588-4498-4BB5-9CA2-E6AE86A51CBD.jpg (1140x1683, 365K)

Fuck bro, are you that guy in Idaho?

Not met per se, but saw them when they were auditing the LGS by my office.

Was a male and female, they were going through the record books. Best way to describe their disposition would be "professional". All parties involved knew this was one of those bureaucratic things they had to go through.

Some dude shot my neighbor's dog. Then the next day he came to the house and asked if I was interested in full auto ar recievers....

Real talk here:

How fucking high was the legislature to lump regulation of GUNS in the same agency as TOBACCO and ALCOHOL?!?! Furthermore, if they're now DOJ instead of Treasury, why in the name of the holy baby jesus do we even need an ATF if we have the FBI and DHS with overlapping authority? What bumblefucks are running this country, and can I speak with the manager please?

When I deployed to Iraq with my Army Reserve Unit I met one. I worked Battalion S3 Operations and he was a cross level filling the Battalion S2 Intelligence Officer slot. He was personable, nothing about him stood out as diffrent.

>ATF makes $30k
Lol I make more than that working at a fucking jail

>They are dickless cowards who spend all their time trying to setup stings on law abiding citizens because they are afraid of actual criminals who might be dangerous.
Fixed that for you.

Give his home address user.

>How fucking high was the legislature to lump regulation of GUNS in the same agency as TOBACCO and ALCOHOL?!?!
>Alcohol is fun and legal, but can be deadly
>Tobacco is fun and legal, but can be deadly
>Guns are fun and legal, but can be deadly

Did you notice a curious lack of stray dogs?

That can describe anything.

SEALs didnt exist in vietnam you LARPing turbofaggot

I'm not saying it makes any sense, i'm just guessing their reasoning. They created a agency for shit they could not ban despite wanting to, in order to keep them under control (and milk money out of them).

Scared and rich.

Not kidding.

I made more than that making fucking dog treats as a teenager
At the time those were the highest smuggled (legal) goods.

>rich
>ATF agent salary at $30,000/year
I'd be scared too if my alphabet agency was constantly under threat leaving the only way to hold onto power is to terrorize citizens and maintain it out of fear

Pretty sure they did, fag. They even had NCDU in WW2 but if you want to split hairs feel free to dive off a building.

Met three agents the other day at my LGS , they were some dude from DHS, apparently some weird Asian neet from a nearby university went to their range and rented a few AKs. If I'm not mistaken his name was on some type of list and the school was concerned. The DHS guy was super cool, he was a nice mixed meat head with an earring and a steel Barretta. He was very respectful and apologized for taking up the workers time (I was in line waiting to pay for rounds and range time) The ATF guys? all three of them looked like they just graduated BOLOC , were probably not even 25 and had this smug of douchebags in their faces that really pissed me off, all three were wearing the same exact outfit in civvies even though they were supposed to be undercover, they were printing really bad and just looked like virgins trying to be Chad's. The one dude changed his tone when he saw I had a memorial bracelet from my buddy that was KIA in OEF. he started small talk, turned out he was a former Seal and got his dick hard when he found out I was a former ranger. All around nice guy that just moved to the city, gave me his card and asked to "hang out and go shoot sometime" I agreed and said I'll hit him up one day . Never did and never will..

nice try ATF

Im an ATF agent

STAY AWAY FROM MY FUCKING DOG

Attached: 5BF61965-F93A-4502-AA0C-B1CABA20A3C8.jpg (1024x490, 53K)

yes at a gun store
he was being very overt about illegally build Full auto weapons.
I just looked at him and ignored his stupid ass.

I then got his plates and ran it by some contacts I had in the data security world.
got his name.
Used some public tools to find out some basic info
Found out where he lived.
Then from there
went by his house
checked his trash

shredded ATF documents
Confirmed my suspicions.

That seems highly improbable.

>what is men in green faces

Fucking mega retard

You are right
I made all of this up. I totally didn't use spokeo paid sub to pull all the info on the guy.
Cause that would totally be really hard. and friving 4.8 miles from my house to his was very hard

"What are fantasies lived out through green text?", Mr. Trebek

youtube.com/watch?v=RxR6MYKPeLA

You're right...
It green text

>They created a agency for shit they could not ban
The BATF was established to enforce Prohibition.

I am my own BATFE

Attached: oCjfd81v.png (674x120, 17K)

Yea, his name was Rusty Cox.

>Your vertical gripped draco is safe.
Yea, because it's not regulated under the NFA. It's Title I.

>neighbour

What bait? This is not illegal to own.

Yeah I've talked to them at shows and reached out to my local office for info on setting up an FFL. They're usually pretty helpful and the dude at the local was bro tier.

Can't WRONG the LON bro

Attached: NS1.png (700x299, 170K)

Attached: NS2.png (700x152, 56K)

I once saw a man unhinge his jaw like a snake and swallow a puppy whole while its owner, a young asian woman, screamed for him to stop. He then lunged at her, huge fangs swiveling down from the top of his mouth and nipped her on the ankle. Her leg swelled up like a balloon, purple flesh bursting through blue denim, she wasn't even screaming anymore, just making these awful agonized noises. He took off into a nearby alley, but not before spray-painting a swastika on the ground next to her and pushing a small child into oncoming traffic.

Looking back on it, he may have been an ATF agent.

Attached: ATF.jpg (900x499, 83K)

I'm not from Jow Forums, I don't understand this meme.

The ATF shoots dogs.

They're not good.

UPS user here, I occasionally deliver to the local field office. The only one I’ve met made some shitty joke and seemed like a general desk jockey

Attached: E354869F-57D4-424B-BE2C-8B8FF204FB45.jpg (750x756, 135K)

>dad's best friend has this inlaw
>ATF agent
>ND of his edc into dad's friend's ranch truck.

I shit you not.

Attached: 1544058945924.png (494x489, 192K)

Pretty much this. The only time I've encountered ATF was on scene of a quadruple homicide +suicide and they were there to trace the gun. That's it. The only time your unregistered SBR or Pistol Gripped Draco is going to be a problem is when you get popped for federal drug charges or commit a crime that the feds get involved in, shit gangbangers get caught with SBRs all the time in local busts around the country and never get extra charges tacked on.

So are cars, but the DMV isn't part of the ATF.