Least Favorite Gun You Won't Part With

Mine is an Erma La-22. Its super aesthetically pleasing, but I can't go through even one magazine without a stovepipe.

Attached: 20130227-210220.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

Probably my vepr in 5.56. Its got a 20” barrel and weird sporter sights. Ifs just really lin and heavy. However, it was goven to me by my late father so itll never be sold.

busted up webley. I'll get to fixing it...
eventually

MP bodyguard
I hate it
It’s too small for my hands to comfortably hold
The magazine pops out if you hold it while firing so l have to just grab it with two fingers and clamp down using my other hand
Fires 6 shots per mag
Stippling is awful
Piece of shit saved my life and I’ll never forget it

>saved my life
Story time, user

I've sold everything I don't really like

Henry golden 357 leverboy
I like it a little bit, and it was a gift from my father, but the memes got to me, and I hate that there is no loading gate. Personally, I could not justify buying another lever gun anytime soon while I have this. I don't want redundancy this far into the hobby. Peak lever gun to me would be a deep blued 45-70 gate loader.
Runner up is my GP100 "match champion" (another gift). It's an amazing shooter, but uggo as fuck.

Not much to the story
>Nigger kicks in apartment door
>Poorfag so bodyguard is all l have
>shoot him dead in the doorway to my bedroom from my bed
>fucking magazine comes unseated as I’m killing him so good thing the first shot worked
>call cops tell them my apartment doesn’t have a sign allowing dead nigger storage

My grandfather's Iver Johnson model 55. Honestly don't have a least favorite gun but this is the one that I shoot the least.

Attached: IJ55_7.jpg (3872x2592, 2.61M)

most likely a violation of zoning laws, you were right to call the cops

Converted and sporterized .308 K11 that kinda works but kinda doesn't.

I love my Henry goldenboy, it's just so much fun to shoot. When I get a fullsize cartridge levergat I'll definitely get something with a loading gate, but I can't really care when I'm just shooting 22s. And I love the look of my Ruger Match Champion, far from ugly. Just T H I C C

My least favorite gun is my Calico M100. I've had quite a lot of reliability issues with her jamming and stovepiping. I knew the guns could sometimes have issues when I bought it but was still disappointed. My one mag for it is now broken so hopefully that was where the issues lay and will be fixed in the near future. But either way, it's a cool space gun and I can't see getting rid of it even if my issues continue.

That's sad to hear, it's a sweet looking gun tho

Take it to a gunsmith and try having some new springs made
And keep the old ones for if you ever decide to sell it

How much do you think that would cost?
I spent like $150 on the gun, and most gun smiths are like $50-70 or however much an hour.

My defective sliding stock CETME. I kinda want to get rid of it but I am too much of a moralfag to sell it without telling the buyer that it's fucked, and I don't want to waste my time selling it for peanuts.
Also I really just like the way it looks. The wood furniture + sliding stock is aesthetic as fuck.

That doesnt sound good, i was looking at the bodyguard as a cc gun

an old beat-up Gras shotgun. My father brought home a really nice .22 conversion that went to my brother-in-law, this is as close as I am getting to my Dad's bringback.

Attached: IMG_0214.jpg (2031x1673, 243K)

>gave a war bring-back to son in law instead of actual son
haha what, did your dad not love you?

1st gen sub-2000. It's a POS but I like the novelty and it goes bang.

You're a good person brother.

Pitted piece of shit 10/22 the uncle left in a barn for 10 years. Has no resale value, so I’m going to shoot the rifling out of it.

Polymer Jericho clone. It's ugly, feels bad, I don't enjoy shooting it, and I overpaid for it like mad.
But it's the first gun I ever bought and owned and feel like I'll regret it forever if I sold it.